• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread - 5th Dose (you took too much, seriously)

Status
Not open for further replies.

any major dude

Bluelight Crew
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Methoxetamine Thread
220px-Methoxetamine.png

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

novdevider7.gif

Warning: Methoxetamine has not been studied in animals let alone humans or otherwise really at all, and does seem to have somewhat addictive properties in some users. Please use caution
- any major dude

Continue with the dissociated discussion ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yea I tried a first time test dose of 15mg oral and all it did was make me feel a little woozy and then sleepy... knocked me out. Next day I felt rather hung over.

Hopefully a little more, perhaps, 25mg from what I read here, will give happier results. But from that initial test experience I am NOT feeling highly motivated to take a larger dose, but who knows, sometimes dosage changes result in non-intuitive alteration of effects.

Though I must say that from the SECOND day after till about th 5th or 6th, the "hangover" was gone, and I think I DID feel somewhat of a general confidence/mood boost. Weird! Though who knows, could have been a suggestability/placebo effect from reading all the reports here.

Dwayne, try 30mg. Thats probably my favorite dose (30-50mg) and ive eaten as much as a half gram. For me its a nice social experience. Its doesnt get much stronger at 100mg as far a tripping harder or getting more dissociated, thats why ive stayed at 30mg. For me to trip i need 200mg+, which is an awfully nice experience, in many ways preferable to ketamine even, but im trying to save those for just a couple times a year. 30-50mg on the weekends makes for a great weekend though :)

Hoping to enjoy some MXE this weekend :) First time, Im looking forward to it. I have a good amount of experience with K, just not in the past 3 years.

Gonna be doing 25mg insufflated, opinions?

its probably going to be pretty damn good. There are far more reports of good experiences than bad ones.

25mg is a good place to start.
My first time i did 30mg insufflated followed by 30mg more 1.5 hours later because i was very comfortable with 30mg and found it rather underwhelming as far as providing a trip but very good at providing a general sense of well being, motivation, some dis-inhibition similar to that of alcohol.
Some people report trips at that level but it seems tome those are people less experienced with dissociatives or perhaps just more sensitive.
100mg was good for a trip at first, now its quite a bit more, but the great thuing is that this drug is pretty awesome at pretty much any dosage.
ive had some uncomfortable experiences where i was reflecting a lot on negative things in my life, being stuck in a depressive loop, but that only led to me trying to fix those aspects of my life.

I am finding that I just can't trust myself with methoxetamine any more, no more than I could with ketamine. Last week I got a gram after taking a nice long break and ended up going through 700mg in about 20 hours, experiencing the typical mania and delusion along with some not so usual aural hallucinations. For a period of a few hours there I was actually hearing a radio station playing rap music (don't even like rap!) coming out of one of my shoes. Yes, one of my sneakers8o All the while simultaneousley watching television. And at the time this did not really seem all that strange to me8( It was like I was trying to chase the magic that I used to feel during my early experimentations. This event also turned me into an emotional basket case for a few days, dredging up all maner of emotional baggage and frustrations. In a way it was extremely cathartic, but also rather disturbing. I felt as if my spirit or whatever wasn't quite tethered to my body for an extended period. It is obvious to me that MXE has much more in common with PCP than ketamine.

It seems to me that the safety margin of methoxetamine is rather high. I did a very very large dose, snorted..probably like 300mgs or so, and immediately started tripping. It wasn't pleasant, it was too intense, sensory overload, I just felt very heavy minded and like everything was more potent than normal.
After about a half hour I drove (I KNOW I KNOW, naughty naughty..) then I slept for like 14 hours and then I felt amazing when I woke up, like really amazingly good.
However, I cannot say that it would be safe for you to take this much, and to be honest, it could kill someone. So don't fucking do it. I did not mean to take this much it was an accident and I regret doing so.

I am finding that I just can't trust myself with methoxetamine any more, no more than I could with ketamine. Last week I got a gram after taking a nice long break and ended up going through 700mg in about 20 hours, experiencing the typical mania and delusion along with some not so usual aural hallucinations. For a period of a few hours there I was actually hearing a radio station playing rap music (don't even like rap!) coming out of one of my shoes. Yes, one of my sneakers8o All the while simultaneousley watching television. And at the time this did not really seem all that strange to me8( It was like I was trying to chase the magic that I used to feel during my early experimentations. This event also turned me into an emotional basket case for a few days, dredging up all maner of emotional baggage and frustrations. In a way it was extremely cathartic, but also rather disturbing. I felt as if my spirit or whatever wasn't quite tethered to my body for an extended period. It is obvious to me that MXE has much more in common with PCP than ketamine.

I am not surprised you had such a bad experience at that dose. I have felt stong effects from 15-20mg. What made you think you needed to take that much?

I've yet to go above 35mg. Granted, i'm a dissociative lightweight, but the effects (for me) were very intense at that level. Vision splitting off into infinity intense. 15mg I found to be a light social experience. Didn't change a whole lot til i got over 25mg or so, but definitely a different level once i went above 25-30mg.

I am not surprised you had such a bad experience at that dose. I have felt stong effects from 15-20mg. What made you think you needed to take that much?
What bad experience? I never said anything about a bad experience. And I took that much because I wanted to see what was there:\

I'm getting the same mental effects from methoxetamine withdrawal that I did from opiate withdrawal last year. I feel irritable and emotional. I'm jumping to conclusions and assuming the worst about everybody.

I don't have any physical symptoms.

I'm fucked. I have a drug problem. I knew I had a drug problem and I didn't keep myself away. All I can hope is that this'll be a learning experience, but I don't have all that much hope because withdrawing from opiates apparently wasn't.

I don't have anyone to talk to about this except bluelight so I'm sorry. I don't want to sound whiny. Just needed to get it off my chest.

I just want to say, if anyone is looking to use this drug to self-medicate their own problems, please think again. Dissociatives seem like they solve all of one's problems but really, they just effectively anesthetize the pain. All methoxetamine did was give me the false confidence that I was really alright after all, and the problem was other people. No, the problem was me. We're all responsible for our own lives and interactions.

Got some of this en route to me along with some aMT. I'm not sure I'd really use MXE on its own since it's become sort of 'meh', for want of a better word. Can't wait to try it with aMT though, as I've said in the methoxetamine combinations thread.

The first page of a new B&D thread is also the best place to reiterate some warnings. Listen to those who have posted with problems. This drug has a knack for destroying one's self-control. Take it EASY with this stuff, try to limit the amount you buy so you don't have to constantly fight the urge to cane through a massive stash.

so.. how about mxe for a social drug? never tried it at all, and probably the closest ive come to it is through some K experiences ive had in the past, which were nice but never at khole level and never what i would call social. music and messing about the home was fun but id think being out in public would be more fun for people around me than anything else :)

love the new heading you took to much , seriously sounds about right for me :)

so.. how about mxe for a social drug? never tried it at all, and probably the closest ive come to it is through some K experiences ive had in the past, which were nice but never at khole level and never what i would call social. music and messing about the home was fun but id think being out in public would be more fun for people around me than anything else :)

Low doses are great for being social. It's kind of disinhibiting in a way. I think low doses combine great with alcohol too.

Dwayne, try 30mg. Thats probably my favorite dose (30-50mg) and ive eaten as much as a half gram. For me its a nice social experience. Its doesnt get much stronger at 100mg as far a tripping harder or getting more dissociated, thats why ive stayed at 30mg. For me to trip i need 200mg+, which is an awfully nice experience, in many ways preferable to ketamine even, but im trying to save those for just a couple times a year. 30-50mg on the weekends makes for a great weekend though :)

I just found out the joys of 30 mg. this week. Just bellow the dose where you will be "flying". I listened to this song http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Levende/36NCdD?src=5 and grew as big as the universe itself. It was quite good.
Doses at 60-80+ gives me a hangover, and loss of memory, so I think I'll stay with this kind of dose

I enjoy Intramuscular doses of ~75 mgs, to be swept away for a couple hours. I matched it dose for dose with ketamine intramuscularly to see the comparative trips and I puked pretty good on that one, definitely matched the thread title but I was still able to frolic about.

Status
Not open for further replies.