• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine(2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm pretty interested in this one. been a while since i've been able to get my hands on some K, this could prove to be both similar & interesting. Any TR's out there yet?

I'd recommend insuffilation. It's how I, and most people I know, take K and works great. Decided I'm having all 50mg to myself though now. I was going to split 25/25 with a friend but I'm going to be selfish this time. People who have samples on the way, expect them tomorrow.

I'd recommend insuffilation. It's how I, and most people I know, take K and works great. Decided I'm having all 50mg to myself though now. I was going to split 25/25 with a friend but I'm going to be selfish this time. People who have samples on the way, expect them tomorrow.

50mg in one line mate, or will ya stagger it, never took ket so i really dont know what to expect

i have quite a lot of experience with K, what sort of dosage do people reckon taking for a first time go at methoxetamine via insufflation? are there any other feasible ROA? cos i'm aware ingesting ketamine doesn't particularly work.. (digests 'into norketamine' a tenth of the strength or something?)

^ Considering F&B IM'ed 25 mg you could probably snort all 50 mg. IM administration seems to be quite a bit more potent that insufflation. I wouldn't recommend doing this considering it is a new batch of a widely untested chemical so we have no idea how individual reaction vary or if this batch is pure. I would recommend starting very slowly with this one, starting with a mg allergy test, and at most splitting 50 mg between 2 people. Or stagger the doses 10 mg at a time. You can always get more after you've determined the potency of the sample.

lol half an hour ago I discovered this has become available, having never heard of it, so read a bit about it and ordered 100mg. Hopefully it will live up to FnB trip report :)

Dose is 20-40mg i.m., short action of about 30' but the aftermath is quite longer, but it proves a distinct antidepressant property of the compound. Don't overdo it as half-life is distinctly longer than the initial effects. It deserves to be treated wise as it delivers wisdom on special occasions. Btw 50mg has also been proved to be physically save but an increase of side-effect was noted.

ive been waiting for this little guy.
Im really looking forward to trying something so similar to ketamine.

Dose is 20-40mg i.m., short action of about 30' but the aftermath is quite longer, but it proves a distinct antidepressant property of the compound. Don't overdo it as half-life is distinctly longer than the initial effects. It deserves to be treated wise as it delivers wisdom on special occasions. Btw 50mg has also been proved to be physically save but an increase of side-effect was noted.
How have you gotten this information? If you did it yourself, can you write up an experience report?

Hey I wonder how this compound goes with nitrous? Pretty well I would guess! ;)

hey:), i will recieve tommorow and am going snort 20 mg soon as my boys heads hit the pillow, forget what it like to take a drug other than weed lol

ps.. can this be taken orally or plugged?. IM scares me a little and i dont like snorting

hey:), i will recieve tommorow and am going snort 20 mg soon as my boys heads hit the pillow, forget what it like to take a drug other than weed lol

ps.. can this be taken orally or plugged?. IM scares me a little and i dont like snorting
Let me first state that I know nothing of chemistry--but I would assume it has similar properties to ketamine, in that oral dosing would be largely ineffective and bad for the stomach (norketamine) and plugging is also inadvisable.

Let me first state that I know nothing of chemistry--but I would assume it has similar properties to ketamine, in that oral dosing would be largely ineffective and bad for the stomach (norketamine) and plugging is also inadvisable.

cheers ash, i'll stick to snuffling the stuff

I can't wait to try this compound. It sounds like the Rolls Royce of dissociative anesthetics.

And I can't wait to find out IF YOU CAN HOLE WITH IT! K-holing is the only reason I ever do ketamine...

Status
Not open for further replies.