• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine(2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone describe a k hole?

if I'm not mistaken you're pretty much blasted into visions/hallucinations resembling alternate dimensions and universes, while being so anesthetized you can barely move or speak.

Ket is one of the few semi-mainstream drugs I've never tried. To me it always had a somewhat dirty stigma. That perhaps irrational distaste to the prospect of it has lessened since reading up on it more though.

I have a couple of friends who tried it and hated it! They took too much and massively K holed on their first time. One of them said they lived and died about 8 lives during their very scary and intense experience. The other has since tried a smaller amount and said it was more fun and enjoyable.

So now I've been in two minds whether to try it or not, but now this new stuff is on the scene and possibly better (?) there may be less point (especially as Ket is illegal).

Sounds like there also may be no technical reason you shouldn't be able to 'M Hole' on this new stuff ;)

Matrix1%281%29.jpg

For me it was like being everywhere in the universe at all times at once, hard to explain really. I wasnt really 'me' anymore and that moment in the K-hole was my entire existance, I was an experience rather than a person or a being. I had totally forgot about being sat in a friends bedroom doing a k session. I was the k-hole!!

Sounds terrifying but I always found with K that no matter how fucked up it was everything just felt like it was ok and slotted into place.

I also found time dialation on K massive. That session where I k-holes felt like it lasted 3-4 hours where in fact it was closer an hour.

I got 100mg of this today. Just did a ~1mg allergy test, going to work my way up 10-15mg a time.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, tomorrow hopefully. Post came before both recorded delivery packages but both contained aMT - I'm unusually excited about trying this.

Good luck at above, keep us posted!

EDIT: I've got a "Sorry, you were out card" which is ironic considering I was in and have a doorbell which was never pressed. Fucking bastards.

Last edited:
Really excited about this one!
Gonna wait for the reports to come rolling in before ordering myself.
But if F+B approves then its gotta be good :D

if I'm not mistaken you're pretty much blasted into visions/hallucinations resembling alternate dimensions and universes, while being so anesthetized you can barely move or speak.

Ket is one of the few semi-mainstream drugs I've never tried. To me it always had a somewhat dirty stigma. That perhaps irrational distaste to the prospect of it has lessened since reading up on it more though.

I have a couple of friends who tried it and hated it! They took too much and massively K holed on their first time. One of them said they lived and died about 8 lives during their very scary and intense experience. The other has since tried a smaller amount and said it was more fun and enjoyable.

So now I've been in two minds whether to try it or not, but now this new stuff is on the scene and possibly better (?) there may be less point (especially as Ket is illegal).

Sounds like there also may be no technical reason you shouldn't be able to 'M Hole' on this new stuff ;)

yeh because of this horse tranqualiser stuff going on and it always put me off ket as well mate, my stuff just arrived and i will be snuffligating 25 mg at 8 pm tonight, let ya know what this is like

/me waves to Furry Ben

Looking forward to hearing reports on this. Always steered clear of Ket as a little bit scared of the whole K-hole thing and it always seemed to be a bit "scummy". Supposedly it was around in some early 90s pills sold as E, vaguely remember getting some very trippy pills which just made me sit in the corner and stare into space so could be the case. This sounds like it has the potential to be pleasurable and a bit easier to manage.

He described a khole with just 50mg of MxK, so sounds good. I'll be reporting back tomorrow. :)

hey guys:)

just sniffed 25 mg's 1 minute ago, having a spliff while i wait, wish me luck lol

very fluffy bright white powder, not too bitter tasting when i did alergy test this morning, very mild sting when snorted and it reminds me of sniffing vicks for some reason

hahah this is almost exactly what the equivalent of a k-hole was on 4-MeO-PCP.
Cool. I've saved around 180 mg to plug in the hope of 4P-holing. I've never been able to k-hole on k alone, and not for lack of effort or product. Mixing with tryptamines gets me to a place that sounds extremely similar to descriptions though. I'm interested to see if 4-MeO can do it alone.

just sniffed 25 mg's 1 minute ago, having a spliff while i wait, wish me luck lol

very fluffy bright white powder, not too bitter tasting when i did alergy test this morning, very mild sting when snorted and it reminds me of sniffing vicks for some reason

So how is / was it?

hurry up and give a verdict- i'm too excited to wait (childish i know)

So yeah, I insufflated about 30-40mg of this earlier and I was thoroughly... confused, I guess would be the word in this case? Closest thing I've ever had to this is salvia (no experience with ketamine), but it can't really be compared to that very well. I just remember being in a rather dreamlike state where everything was the same but very different, I kept walking funny and I couldn't think straight. I was never really "there", but I guess that's to be expected with dissociatives. Lasted about 2-2.5hrs, though my perception of time was really screwed up on it, I don't know if it felt longer or shorter.

Not a very good report, but there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.