• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine(2-(3-methoxyphenyl)-2-(ethylamino)cyclohexanone) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple notes after 6 tests of this compound,

Everyone of my tests have been me taking one small dose followed by 1-2 bigger ones and then going to bed before i peak out, my peaks have always been very confusing but very healing almost like a aya trip but without the pushy voice that kicks my ass for doing bad stuff.

More like a dreamy therapy sesion that gives me the tolls to save the world, although ive always been so confused that i don´tknow exactly who iam or where and why.

Also the visuals and body feelings are extremely realistiv and since i almost always forget that i´m on a drug i really beleive that i´m flying through space or whatever i´m up two.

Lucid dreaming is a very good explanation of what´s going on.

Also the people talking about "loading" the trips with stuff you do a few days before are on the right track, i have been having very realistic life like experiences with flashes of work and other recent trips.

So far the only negatives i have felt is the fact that i need to piss alot when on this and the addiction part, when i´m on i just wanna keep going all night although i fall aslepp most of the times so i don´t refill, but if i would be doing this earlier in the day i think i could get preety fiendish:!

Also i have been doing it 2days in a row the last 2 times which bugs me since i´m usually preety good to say no to myself when it comes to stuff like that, the last trip i actually felt asleep before it kicked in so i wasted some stuff there:X

I guess the lack of side effects is what is causing this, when it comes to stuff like mdma i would never touch it often since it makes me feel like shit for almsot a week everytime, also lsd and shrooms quickly lose their potency if you overdo them.

this stuff on the other hand leaves very fulfilled and craving for the next hole,

I have not felt anykind of physical problems yet which i think is awesome, i work out alot and can usually tell when something makes me feel weak or is hurting me, with this compound i have been to the gym the day after even with only a few hours of sleep feeling like a monster.

I guess this is also a part why it´s dragging me back to it again and again, i still have about ½ left of my 500mg bag and will not order more when i´m through it,

I just like this stuff way to much to be able to have it laying around my house:\

^ i know what you mean about the fiendish part. Its not addictive just really nice :p . I have almost a gram lying in my cupboard , I went through two days of really really really wanting to do some more. After that I barely think about it. I think it was because before i binged on it for about a week and a half.

Also the people talking about "loading" the trips with stuff you do a few days before are on the right track, i have been having very realistic life like experiences with flashes of work and other recent trips.

Hehe. I did a trip to Goa and Bombay over new years (didn't do any drugs there though).. And i dosed 180 mg's in one dose just a few hours after i got back home, just because i knew my subconscious was full of interesting things. That was just so sick! I put on this ambient chillout cd with jungle sounds and just laid down. I also put on the mac screensaver hyperspace on my TV, just for some random lights in the room, not looking at it.

I had no fucking idea where i were! At one moment i were on the floor of a classy beach bar in goa (they often have "beds" on the floor so you can lie down all stoned), it was totally authentic. Next moment on a roof top restaurant in Bombay, then the jungle in Vietnam. I haven't been to Vietnam, but i got a full viet cong experience there, without violence though. =D I turned into different ppl i met on the trip (indians) - i really felt how they percieved the world, how it felt to be them, how they smelled - everything. It was so real everything. Crazy, crazy, crazy. I were never alone - it was alway a lot of people around. Even after the peak when i opened my eyes there was always someone there in the corner of my eye..

But i've also noticed you can control it a bit. For some reason on my last trip i started to think about Jesus (yeah, wtf) and all of a sudden i was in the desert in Israel around that time, and Jesus was walking there together with some people. I didn't see their faces, i was at ground level and could only see his sandals(!?), but heard him speaking with some people and walking slowly through the dry and rocky landscape. And no, i'm not christian or religious at all.

^ Battlefield vietnam is a horrible thing to play before M-holing. Flying through phen bai valley with all the choppers was sick, but hurt my head.

Hehe. I did a trip to Goa and Bombay over new years (didn't do any drugs there though).. And i dosed 180 mg's in one dose just a few hours after i got back home, just because i knew my subconscious was full of interesting things. That was just so sick! I put on this ambient chillout cd with jungle sounds and just laid down. I also put on the mac screensaver hyperspace on my TV, just for some random lights in the room, not looking at it.

I had no fucking idea where i were! At one moment i were on the floor of a classy beach bar in goa (they often have "beds" on the floor so you can lie down all stoned), it was totally authentic. Next moment on a roof top restaurant in Bombay, then the jungle in Vietnam. I haven't been to Vietnam, but i got a full viet cong experience there, without violence though. =D I turned into different ppl i met on the trip (indians) - i really felt how they percieved the world, how it felt to be them, how they smelled - everything. It was so real everything. Crazy, crazy, crazy. I were never alone - it was alway a lot of people around. Even after the peak when i opened my eyes there was always someone there in the corner of my eye..

But i've also noticed you can control it a bit. For some reason on my last trip i started to think about Jesus (yeah, wtf) and all of a sudden i was in the desert in Israel around that time, and Jesus was walking there together with some people. I didn't see their faces, i was at ground level and could only see his sandals(!?), but heard him speaking with some people and walking slowly through the dry and rocky landscape. And no, i'm not christian or religious at all.

Yeah i noticed the control part during my last trip, i guess you get better at it after a few times.

It´s really a shame that the dissioactives are so addicting, i think this one will be classed in less than 6months and i would really like to be able to stock up before that happens. on the other hand i don´t wan´t to have something so untested at home when i know i will be hitting it more often than i should.

I have a bunch of rc´s and other stuff at home that i know i can keep for years since i don´t get urges to take them but with this stuff i could barely wait for the weekend to come around.:X

I just hope that time will show that this is as safe as i think it is, cause every harmful drug i have taken i have felt how bad it is for me but with this it´s pleasure all the way.

Yeah i noticed the control part during my last trip, i guess you get better at it after a few times.

It´s really a shame that the dissioactives are so addicting, i think this one will be classed in less than 6months and i would really like to be able to stock up before that happens. on the other hand i don´t wan´t to have something so untested at home when i know i will be hitting it more often than i should.

I have a bunch of rc´s and other stuff at home that i know i can keep for years since i don´t get urges to take them but with this stuff i could barely wait for the weekend to come around.:X

I just hope that time will show that this is as safe as i think it is, cause every harmful drug i have taken i have felt how bad it is for me but with this it´s pleasure all the way.

Hehe. Yeah, it's bit hard to stay away. You really have to have a good life and stimulating tasks so you don't feel compelled to flee into that other world where it's always so damn nice to be all the time. But i must stay it's a lot easier to abstain with this one compared with ketamine. The fast onset and short duration with ket is very dangerous for psychonaut type personalities. Like.. yeah, just one short trip, its no problem, i will get enough sleep for work and family life tomorrow anyway.. MXE needs more planning. :)

Im gonna be so angry when this gets classed, if it does. Its such a pleasant chem.

just to be clear im not trying to source or anything i know the rules, but have and BLers from the US gotten legit MXE? ive been thinking of ordering some i just dont wanna waste ma monay

The answer is YES, we have gotten it and NO, mine was NOT legit. Be carefull. I don't know what it was. It was a fine white powder like sweet and low sweetner but with a bitter taste. I constituted it bacteriostatic water and heated it and it all became clear, like ketamine does. But.. after a while it solidified back into a white gel material in the bottle, and any hydrochloride salt based chemical would not do this. After test dosages of 25 and 50mg and nothing happend, an oral test dosage of 100mg and 400mg was used and still nothing. I cant believe someone would fake a 100% legal cheap research chemical. It's a hit or miss thing, I don't care how much research you do, it's a gamble.

The answer is YES, we have gotten it and NO, mine was NOT legit. Be carefull. I don't know what it was. It was a fine white powder like sweet and low sweetner but with a bitter taste. I constituted it bacteriostatic water and heated it and it all became clear, like ketamine does. But.. after a while it solidified back into a white gel material in the bottle, and any hydrochloride salt based chemical would not do this. After test dosages of 25 and 50mg and nothing happend, an oral test dosage of 100mg and 400mg was used and still nothing. I cant believe someone would fake a 100% legal cheap research chemical. It's a hit or miss thing, I don't care how much research you do, it's a gamble.

To be fair, that is exactly how I would describe methoxetamine. A fine white powder like sweet n low but with a bitter taste.

does anyone has the feeling that
the government is at the very least
a bit corrupted (i don't want to be classed as paranoid lol)
every time you try this?

just thinking :D

(meaning we have been slaved for too long
and the propaganda machine works extra-hours ;)

Yes, yes and more yes. I gave money to Anarchist causes this Christmas instead of buying presents. Methoxetamine raised my class consciousness.

Ahhhhhhh yesss. This makes me nostalgic. Before my life was rudely interrupted, I had the privilege to spend the bulk part of almost ten years travelling. Would work for a a month or 3, and then travel internationally for 9. Psychedelics (dissociatives included) were a steady augment to all aspects of my life, and I loved that sensation you just described. Still do! I would be collecting plants in Guatemala, and then find myself back in my lodgings in Budapest, coming to on a tuk-tuk in bangkok, and then find myself actually coming out of a ketamine haze in Brooklyn. Wait, no, I'm actually coming out of a ketamine haze in Gokarna! I love how your memories and senses get shuffled in the deck with dissociatives, makes for such a seductively enticing evening in, and what can be a spiritually rejuvenating exercise.

I spent the last year traveling in India, and a lot of my methoxetamine trips have been focused on sifting through these memories. In terms of memories, both the exotic and the mundane seem to get equal standing in my brain in regards to what comes back whilst astral projecting. I may be greeted with an amazing scene from some far away place or I may be re-hashing my trip to the grocery store earlier in the day. Shuffling the mental deck indeed....

Status
Not open for further replies.