• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

Okay so my favorite RC that mimics MDMA is 6-apb but I can't get any at the moment so I have some MDAI now...I read somewhere that alone it doesn't do very much. Could I mix with a stimulant such as ethylphenidate? What kind of effect would a DNRI mixed with a SSRA do? I have the white crystal-light brownish MDAI from a pretty reputable vendor.

it turns out that m bad reaction was due to the "mild" opiate wds i was experiencing....meanwhile, i've foumd that MDAI (which i also cannot find. at the moment) is my favorite rc. mot just because it suposedly isnt neurotoxic, but BECAUSE of its sedative properties. i like to take it and lay down for a nice, pleasant, trippy "nap" ......lol! maybe its just me - but i've had some nasty effects from the speedy rcs, and just reaally enjoy it as a "nap potentiator" - any body else?

Machete, please keep us posted on the results with your recent batch of MDAI. This one has become tricky to find lately, and I'm hoping to locate some myself, though it seems like it's scarce these days and I'm unsure if anyone has the real deal anymore...

From what I understand bee pollen contains tryptophan, which in turn makes 5-HTP which in turn makes serotonin. So foods or supplements with large doses of tryptophan will work aswell, however 5-HTP is stuff bebore your body makes it into serotonin so it would definately be the best.

Actually I have evidence that shows that tryptophan is better suited for raising serotonin levels in the brain than 5-htp. 5-Htp gets metabolized into serotonin while in the blood stream and could possibly cause cardiotoxic effects this way, it also ensures that most of the serotonin doesn't make it into the brain. With tryptophan it passes the blood brain barrier and then gets metabolized into it's intermediate forms on the way to serotonin after passing the blood brain barrier and ensures that seretonin levels in the brain are raised to a greater extent. I will dig up some sources if need be.

it turns out that m bad reaction was due to the "mild" opiate wds i was experiencing....meanwhile, i've foumd that MDAI (which i also cannot find. at the moment) is my favorite rc. mot just because it suposedly isnt neurotoxic, but BECAUSE of its sedative properties. i like to take it and lay down for a nice, pleasant, trippy "nap" ......lol! maybe its just me - but i've had some nasty effects from the speedy rcs, and just reaally enjoy it as a "nap potentiator" - any body else?

Yeah, I love MDAI because it gives me euphoria, to quite extereme levels on higher doses, without stimulation. I can get loved up, listen to Townes Van Zandt's Live at the Old Quarter and feel like he's singing directly into my goddamn soul, and then get a good night's sleep. What is not to like about that? The only downside for me is quite bad jaw clenching at higher doses, which is interesting as you'd think that would be a symptom of stimulation rather than serotonin release.

Yeah, I love MDAI because it gives me euphoria, to quite extereme levels on higher doses, without stimulation. I can get loved up, listen to Townes Van Zandt's Live at the Old Quarter and feel like he's singing directly into my goddamn soul, and then get a good night's sleep. What is not to like about that? The only downside for me is quite bad jaw clenching at higher doses, which is interesting as you'd think that would be a symptom of stimulation rather than serotonin release.

To get such a result how much are you consuming ?

^ I get good results from anything over 130mg, but to get MDMA type euphoria I'd at least double that. I think the highest I've dosed is 280mg. I sometimes think that people who don't find MDAI satisfying on its own are under-dosing. Not that I'm encouraging anyone to take huge doses, but I do think that if some people worked up to larger dose than the 'common' range listed on erowid they'd be surprised how awesome this substance can be without the aid of a CNS stimulant. But it depends on what you're doing, it's very much a headphones drug rather than a club drug, which is what I'm after these days. It's a question of taste I guess, but to me it feels pretty fucking incredible.

Last edited:
So, I've had plenty of experience with MDAI, and I'm interested in combining it with a DRI. I was thinking ethylphenidate. Is methiopropamine a DRI or DRA? I guess what I'm getting at is if MDAI + MPA is better than MDAI + EPH, is it likely to be significantly more neurotoxic?

MDAI mixed well with 2c-b. doses were 150mg mdai, followed by ~15mg (my snorting isnt that good) insufflated after 3 hours.

basically i was at the point of coming down from mdai but thought about prolonging the night. insufflated 10mg, then 5 more of 2cb, before the paaaain!!! struck me. still, the mdai pushed everything in a nice comfy happy zone, and the 2cb put the colors right in... though it wasnt as visual as i was hoping, i must say.
just one thing. this combo made me horny as hell. orgasms were immobilizing, sending shivers up my spine.

at these doses, the mdai was good for socializing... but when the 2cb started, i couldnt see myself in a social environment.

day after, minimal side effects, but feeling tired and had little sleep thought the day. also, feeling some residual psychedelic afterglow, which is quite enjoyable and didnt manifest on previous mdai or 2cb solo trials

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but has anyone tried MDAI Gold? I see certain vendors selling this and I'm wondering what is the difference? to regular mdai

It means it's better than regular MDAI. ;)

Haha joking aside, they're either trying to rip you off, or a different synth has caused it to turn a certain colour. Personally I think it's the former, but I'm very sceptical in nature.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but has anyone tried MDAI Gold? I see certain vendors selling this and I'm wondering what is the difference? to regular mdai
all reputable vendors I know are not selling MDAI at the moment, because obviously thery is no supply for it worldwide at the moment. and now less trustable vendors come up with "the best MDAI ever" and name it "MDAI gold"? I would not trust anyone offering this for a single second.

EDIT: I just realized that this isn't even new, there is a thread about it from two years ago: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/535803-New-Mdai-gold . but well, the general census from that thread is as well that this is ridiculous. ;)

So that's settled then :) it's been ages since I last tried MDAI, I kinda miss its charm. So relaxing and lovely, and great for a social gathering. I'm yet to try it with a stimulant, can't wait to see how that goes.

To anyone who has mixed MDAI with a stim, would you say it's better than 6-APB? Because I really love 6-APB haha.

all reputable vendors I know are not selling MDAI at the moment, because obviously thery is no supply for it worldwide at the moment. and now less trustable vendors come up with "the best MDAI ever" and name it "MDAI gold"? I would not trust anyone offering this for a single second.

EDIT: I just realized that this isn't even new, there is a thread about it from two years ago: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/535803-New-Mdai-gold . but well, the general census from that thread is as well that this is ridiculous. ;)

Yeah MDAI gold has been around for a while it looks like but the vendor itself describes that it is inferior to the regular mdai they had before. Damn never tried mdai and I really wanted to give it a go. Any idea why mdai drought is happening? As far as I know it is still legal in many countries.

MDAI has become one of my new favorites..

I have been keeping an eye out for it for a while, and I was stoked to finally see it available. Great mood lift, euphoria, music sounds wonderful and it's only been about 20 minutes. Looking forward to trying this one in combination with K and 4-FA at Benny Benassi's show next month..

My powder is tan btw. Also worth mentioning that I mixed it with aniracetam.

Now off to the beach for some surfing....

:D

I just recently came across MDAI in my area. I picked it up at a show and the person was a friend of a friend so I started seeing him more often. At first glance it was tanish with a "sas" taste. Not so bitter but I didn't do too much. I later asked if it wasn't MDMA and proceeded to tell me its "pure" blah blah. Decided to reconnect and with a larger batch I could get a clearer view. Brown/Tan, hard balls mixed with powder. Did some online searching and it was in fact NOT MDMA. Not surprised with all of the RCs around.

The way I feel is definitely sedative, I yawn almost 20-30 minutes after ingesting. I sometimes will get a small boost of energy/roll feeling for about 20 minutes and it will dissipate for almost 2 hours before I decide to ingest more. Although ingesting more over-time doesn't seem to increase my euphoria. Sometimes it's a hit or miss. I gave 3 friends 200mg and only 2 felt it, the other nothing. The other day I had roughly under 400mg over a 6 hour period and there wasn't too much of a euphoric feeling, more or less clear-headed. The euphoric feelings only seems to come when a song I consider a favorite comes on, for instance...Lotus - Umbilical Moonshine. As much as I do love MDMA and it's magic and intensity I am starting to enjoy MDAI, especially with it being non-neurotoxic and the sleepy trip when I want to sit down and relax after dancing. If anyone would like some more information on it, I've been receiving it frequently the past month or so.

On another note.

It tests positive for MDMA on Mecke, Marquis and Simon Reagent kits.