• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

I understand the two compounds are different. I wsd saying that the 5,6-methylenedioxy-1-indone was active, which is pretty ignorant of me considering it must have an amine to be active as a substrate in and of itself at synapses. I've had OChem 1&2, biochem and a host of other chem courses, so I should know better than to mistake a compound lacking an amine to act on synapses as a potent agonist of seratonin secretion and inhibitor of seratonin reuptake, which is clearly the type of compound I have. I guess the MDAI does have the closest profile of whatever seratogenic amphetamine-like molecule it may be that I'm dealing with. The capsules I have are identical to the one the above poster sent to ecstacydata.org, and we had basically the same experience with use. So when I saw the results of the tests from ecstacydata, I got a bit too excited. Furthermore, the above amine-less MDxx compound is available from online vendors. Anyway. I think I may send one of my capsules to ecstacydata data to find out for sure, what it is.

Based on what people are saying about MDAI highs, I agree that what I have is a different substance, but is psychoactive. It doesn't do much to me, it makes my body feel a little different, a little good, and makes sex a lot better and more vigorous. When I took a higher dose (300mg) I felt lonely/emotionally needy when my girlfriend wasn't in the room. One other thing is different from MDAI though -- I DEFINITELY feel it the next day, sex is just as good/vigorous and I notice that my body still feels a little different, a little good.

If you have real MDAI I am very surprised you can even get a boner. 5HT1A agonisation directly blocks the erectile response.

I'm able to get rock hard erections while on pure MDMA. I'd say that it does tend to have that effect particularly when you haven't used it too much, but it's something that can be moved past.

Blimey! Still loads of confusion with this chem... :( Best stuff I had was sandy brown in colour, but I gave up buying it due to no MDAI being as good since and getting stuff that ranged from sparkly white to coffee brown in appearance and doing fuck all to mushroom trip like ( 8( ) in effect.

Just read a whole load of questions about identification of MDAI so here's my 2 cents after probably two dozen experiences with several different vendors:

- The only MDAI I've ever had was white. Some variability in consistency but it's all definitely closer to crystals than powder. If there's any trend at all, it seems to be that more crystalline means purer. Only heard about the brown stuff anecdotally; never seen any, never had any, never had any reason to believe that it would be MDAI if I received it and I probably wouldn't take it. That said, I remember plenty of people swearing blind that brown MDAI was purer way back when so who knows?
- MDAI smells neutral. Any more than the slightest of chemical tinges or anything like that and there's probably impurities that might make it less safe to take. Although I have had off-neutral batches that were perfectly safe in the end.
- Does have a fairly standard chemical taste. Can't decide from memory if I'd describe it as sour or bitter or what (and I don't particularly wanna test as I'm about to eat) but it's mid-strength; the proper crystalline stuff feels a bit like salt in your mouth (naturally, what with both being crystals and all) so it doesn't dissolve the second it touches your saliva or anything.

Well, that's just my experience on the subject, hope it helps someone. :)

^ The stuff I get matches that description in every aspect.

I decided to try a higher dose than usual this weekend. I had been dissolving 120 - 160mg in water and feeling pretty nice but not really euphoric. On Saturday 290mg was packed into two gel caps and swallowed, and after a slightly rough come up I felt really, really amazing - easily as euphoric as I would be on MDMA, no question. The duration was surprisingly long too - I dropped at ten thirty, was up by 11:15 and was still fucked enough at 2:40 to email my friend and tell him so.

The problem is that at that level my jaw was grinding like crazy - I had assumed that that was a feature of MDMA caused by the stimulation rather than the serotonin release, but apparently not. Luckily I had the wherewithal to smear bonjela round the damaged areas inside of my mouth before going to sleep or I'd be looking at a mouth full of ulcers. As it is, it looks like I've gotten away with just a couple.

This is a massive disappointment to me as one of the major reasons I gave up MDMA is the goddamn gurning which, for those of us predisposed to mouth ulcers, means a week or more of misery in return for one night's pleasure.

In terms of dealing with gurning, on all compounds I find preloading with magnesium really helps - and make sure you have gum for when the chewing actually starts so you don't grind down your teeth/mouth. :)

RIP MDAI. All UK vendors have stopped selling. I don't think its very popular in the US.

It's worth looking to IAP if you're looking for something with a similar effects profile.

In general though, I'd say it's unlikely to disappear completely, it just might be tough to find yourself a new source for a while. I've been really worried when some of my favourite RCs were made illegal but in all cases I've still been able to find them, just it got a little harder.

Also, MDAI is still legal in the UK is it not? If that's the case it might make a come back. :)

In terms of dealing with gurning, on all compounds I find preloading with magnesium really helps - and make sure you have gum for when the chewing actually starts so you don't grind down your teeth/mouth. :)

Thanks mate! I used to chew gum on MDMA but I still got ulcers. Also, I'd end up chewing the gum so hard it would turn into this weird liquified disgusting goo. Having said that, I would be redosing a lot which obviously made things much worse. I didn't know about the magnesium thing, thanks for that.

In terms of the MDAI shortage, isn't it just that people are out of stock at the moment?

EDIT: Actually I did a quick search and loads of UK vendors are selling it. I only see one that's out of stock.

Last edited:
i acually ordered 2gs recently. i could only find a UK vendor, and i live in the states, so i probably won't get it for a while....and reading the previous posts i sure hope its the real ldeal!

i have tried, in the past, to get a certain RC, don't remember what it was, but the vendor had the honesty to say they were out of stock at the moment, and offered some similar RCs, which i bought and was satisfied enough with.

my concern is neurotoxisiy.....i'd hate to think i'm buying one thing and getting something else. wish there were a way for non-chemists to check purity, or even accuracy...

This is my first post, but hopefully I can share some info. I have learned that this compund (the flaky white shiny crystal one) needs 200+mg for affect to work as standalone compound, and it also needs 1-2 hours to kick in - that is for you to understand thet hey it's working really nice. I have also learned that there is some really nice combos you may do with this compound, that will knock your feet of, :) You will also need less MDAI when doing this.

I can recommend the following combos, dosage:
150-225 mg MDAI then wait for 1,5 hours and do 15mg of 4-ho-met
or
150-225 mg MDAI then wait for 1,5 hours and do 6mg of 5-meo-mipt

The first combination will give you angel vision(*), everything will be shiny and you wil be in heaven - simply amazing.
The second combination will give put you in heaven, without the visuals.

Whatever you chose, both combinations will make that evening stand out as one of the best evenings you have ever experienced, whatever you do.

Angel vision: When someone smiles, you see a little star twinkle in their teeth...

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THIS COMPOUND!
I have heard one experience now from a person getting a nasty hangover after second test of MDAI. So if you are low on serotonin in your head, be careful as serotonin hangovers are the worst! I can recommend eating be pollen, this will boost your serotonin rebuilding.

I have not been able to aquire 5-HTP, however I was under the impression 5-HTP was releasing serotonin - be pollon rebuilds it faster. I might be wrong. I have however been wanting to check out 5-HTP without any luck (try harder, lol).

What I do recommend is the following for anyone that likes to party is:

Bee pollen - theese are energy rich and full spectrum B vitamins. Its an old hippie trick for people using acid to eat this so you do not need to wait for 14 days for your brain to fully recover, but do it in say 5 days instead. Serotonin levels are also rebuildt much faster with be pollen.

Cacao powder, 100%. This contains alot of dopamine, serotonin and tryptofans and a lot of antioxidants. Considered a legal high in itselg by professional athletes. I always drink a good shot of this any time, preferrably every day as it gives your body alot of vitamins and important stuff you lose during "hard times" so to speak.

As protein powder I recommend a protein shake here and there with hamp proteins. They have the special benefit of containing 12 amino acids which your body cant create itself, but loves. It also gives you proteins - which our body so loves!

Funny enough, all above ingredients are made by the same company that have the slogan "Love your life", Supernature.

Royal Jelly, this is also a bee product but has the benefit of when your brain are rebuilding cell membrains, the fuel your body are running on are found in royal jelly. Needless to say - it's damn good for you.

finally,

L-Arginine
This is for normal days, when you are not even drinking - L-Arginin. This is an antioxidant that flushes your body and rinses your veins. Should not be used when partying as it makes your body feel alittle sick (since it's repairing so to speak).

If any of you have more tips for stuff/vitamins to eat for people like us I would love for tips. I spent some good researtch landing on the above ingredients.

Also, if you need a snack while on a party, be sure to have a bowl containing Goji Berries mixed with cacao nibs instead of chips! Theese are the most energy packed stuff on earth, and some of this while forgetting to eat works miracles!

that is all great info - thanks! i'm surprised u can't find 5-HTP as its carried in most any food or drug store here (states) or used to b - maybe not anymore, but surely u can find it online. i've taken it in the past for anxiety/insomnia and wasn't much impressed at all, but that's just me -(btw, how do u drinkthe cocoa powder? isn't it extremely bitter? how much at a time do u take?)

meanwhile i got the MDAI yesterday and did some and wanted to die! either it isn't MDAI or my body chemestry is fucked....I felt feverishand misserable, no pleasurable feelings at all....ididn't do much tho, but i can't imagine a higher dose would help....i was/am experiencing very mild (in my book anyway) opiate wds, could that have been the reason?

I have not been able to aquire 5-HTP, however I was under the impression 5-HTP was releasing serotonin - be pollon rebuilds it faster. I might be wrong. I have however been wanting to check out 5-HTP without any luck (try harder, lol).

What I do recommend is the following for anyone that likes to party is:

Bee pollen - theese are energy rich and full spectrum B vitamins. Its an old hippie trick for people using acid to eat this so you do not need to wait for 14 days for your brain to fully recover, but do it in say 5 days instead. Serotonin levels are also rebuildt much faster with be pollen.

Cacao powder, 100%. This contains alot of dopamine, serotonin and tryptofans and a lot of antioxidants. Considered a legal high in itselg by professional athletes. I always drink a good shot of this any time, preferrably every day as it gives your body alot of vitamins and important stuff you lose during "hard times" so to speak.

As protein powder I recommend a protein shake here and there with hamp proteins. They have the special benefit of containing 12 amino acids which your body cant create itself, but loves. It also gives you proteins - which our body so loves!

Funny enough, all above ingredients are made by the same company that have the slogan "Love your life", Supernature.

Royal Jelly, this is also a bee product but has the benefit of when your brain are rebuilding cell membrains, the fuel your body are running on are found in royal jelly. Needless to say - it's damn good for you.

finally,

L-Arginine
This is for normal days, when you are not even drinking - L-Arginin. This is an antioxidant that flushes your body and rinses your veins. Should not be used when partying as it makes your body feel alittle sick (since it's repairing so to speak).

If any of you have more tips for stuff/vitamins to eat for people like us I would love for tips. I spent some good researtch landing on the above ingredients.

Also, if you need a snack while on a party, be sure to have a bowl containing Goji Berries mixed with cacao nibs instead of chips! Theese are the most energy packed stuff on earth, and some of this while forgetting to eat works miracles!

that is all great info - thanks! i'm surprised u can't find 5-HTP as its carried in most any food or drug store here (states) or used to b - maybe not anymore, but surely u can find it online. i've taken it in the past for anxiety/insomnia and wasn't much impressed at all, but that's just me -(btw, how do u drinkthe cocoa powder? isn't it extremely bitter? how much at a time do u take?)

meanwhile i got the MDAI yesterday and did some and wanted to die! either it isn't MDAI or my body chemestry is fucked....I felt feverishand misserable, no pleasurable feelings at all....ididn't do much tho, but i can't imagine a higher dose would help....i was/am experiencing very mild (in my book anyway) opiate wds, could that have been the reason?

Are you taking any SSRI?

I also felt feverish and dizzy taking only 60 mg of MDAI when on Paroxetine 10 mg ED.
It was something like a Serotonin Syndrome. Wellbutrin is a potential causative of SS, but there aren't many cases reported.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15602102

wow - thanks so much for the link. damn, i wish i had known about this before i bought the stuff! (i haven't read the link yet, so forgive me if i'm asking a question answered on that site - but do you think it would help if i quit the welbutrine for a week beforehand? tho i'd hate for the same thing to happen again....

thanks again - oh, so after that bad experience did u do it again and have a better/good one? had u gone off the Peroxitine?

peace
g