• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

Could it be that the lack of stimulant properties further makes amnesia worse than with molly? Serotonergic drugs can cause amnesia indeed, but no one has ever explained why.

I had mdai once at 200mg, solid dose. Empathogenic but more calmer than mdma. You lie around talk all the time but seem to forget anything that just happened. But it had a nice body feel to it.
400 mg of MDAI and I think probably 60 to 100 of either five or six APB, talk about body feel.

I was in such on erotic physiologically pleasure enhanced space that I orgasmed from wind from the ceiling fan blowing across my nipples and I'm a guy.

I was a little bit high, when I wanted to take the MDAI and I measured wrong. One of the best mistakes I've ever made.

With that level of consumption, obviously there wasn't any ejaculation but I will never forget the complete and utter pleasurable erotic bliss of experiencing prolonged orgasmic states like the length of a woman's, that kept occurring.

The only other time that I've been that stimulated erotically and could experience orgasm over and over and over was when I was an Amsterdam and got two really good MDMA pills and 15 g of what I was told in the shop were psilocybe Mexicana. (Yes I actually bought them in a shop because this was before they outlawed foreigners from buying drugs in the head shops.)

If you look at the post I posted a few posts ago mdai does have dopamine and noradrenaline activity. It's plenty on its own and mixing too many things may not be wise.

I've done 5 mapbs solo and it felt like massive serotonin release, far greater than 6 apb, and 110 mgs 5 mapb felt on parr with about 225 mgs mdma. Which makes sense 5 mapb is 1.5- 2 xs more serotonin release mg for mg than mdma.

I don't know mdais serotonin release compared to MDMa. That said, I've done the borax combo 5 mapbs 2 fma and 5 mgs 4-ho-mipt , 100 mgs caffeine and some phenibut and it was on parr with mdma with a much leas comedown, three days afterwards.

I seem to be fine the second day after heavy MDMA use , then third day the post MDMA blues set in. At least that's what it seemed like. This is why I don't even dose much empathogens at all. Been over a year.

Better safe than sorry and plenty of other compounds out there that don't seem to cause these negative post effects. I guess it's who your with as well, sometimes it's worth if and sometimes it's not.

Was just digging throught my old stash, is this normal that my MDAI is brown?

Is this degraded from the age? I have it for almost 6-7 years old

Was just digging throught my old stash, is this normal that my MDAI is brown?

Is this degraded from the age? I have it for almost 6-7 years old
I've had some for even Longer maybe. Had two batches. White and Brown. White Stayes White and Brown Stayes Brown. Both work equally well.

MDAI... I remember I had four one gram bags, white and brown from different vendors sometime around 2011. I only tried it once because I found it too calming to enjoy (like being in a quiet place, similar to red kratom) and there were so many seemingly much more exiting substances waiting to be sampled back then. Ordering stuff was easy, finding time to try it all - impossible. Every 6 months or so I would have a fit of paranoia that the shear size of my stash would draw cups and throw away a dozen of bags. Those were the days...

Could it be that the lack of stimulant properties further makes amnesia worse than with molly? Serotonergic drugs can cause amnesia indeed, but no one has ever explained why.
Ime it totally lack's stimulant propertie's. Probably the most selective Serotonin releaser I took, although 100 mg 6-APB ranks pretty high to.

But on MDAI, about 100/ 150 mg probably. The only recollection's I have are moaning and lying. That's the problem with foreign language's i ment Laying, like in flat faceforward under a blanket.
So if you mention a correlation between amnesia and Serotonin it seems so, aswell as sedation. As on my 6-APB adventure you have some more stimules so i could listen to music. But overal even on MDMA memory get's blurry, goes for some other senses to like coordination, slurred speech. While music, dancing and bonding are enhanced under inflence's of Emphatogen's. But MDAI and a soft stimulant, something like Cathinone or Khat, would be nice.

Ps. Besides wearing my glasses maybe we should start writing Dutch instead of English ;)
"al dat gedoe, en dan de smaak van Wiet aan elkaar beschrijven"

Last edited: