• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

This makes me wonder about a rolicyclidone rc. I feel like that would be great for holing. Also has anybody done an o-pce and 3 meo pcp combo? If o pce was in the US i would definitely try it.

I would like to chime in after having repeated research of this particular Chem. I really think that this is where "they" should be looking into,this chem is a gem,it really is.

After getting the wrong dosing and fucking up in a big way I learnt that it needs ro be respected. Once this is achieved then you can really find the positive healing qualities that it has,in my opinion O-PCE out weighs and beats all other psychedelics in this field of research. Once one can handle the beast then you have a drug that is literally life changing,it seems to get to the root of problems and cleans away the detritus that has built up over the years,once you lay down control of the drug and open up to it,it is then that miracles happen.

I don't like to sound fantastical or over the top with this but rather just post my findings as they are,I must add though that I added 2-fluoro-ketamine to the the mix and belive that this has very good synergistic effects,the 2-fluoro on its own doesn't shine as much as when mixed together.

When experimenting I journey inward and use CBT and Shamanic practices. I really can then get to the root causes to psychological,emotional and spiritual issues,it has been an immense tool at dealing with these,much more powerful than the DMT's which everyone seems to be getting side tracked with,not only that but the arylcyclohexamimines are much better to work with in more ways than one,they do what all the others do any way and some more,also you do not have the legal restraints as much as they are in a different bracket.

So for the wider community I would suggest to start looking more into these than them as you will get further in more ways than one.

The powers that be have known about these tools for years but have had them locked up in a cookie jar because they know of their potential. But now,once again pandoras box has been opened and there is no stopping it now.

Psychedelic mushrooms and ayahuasca preparations have been used for yonks as a way of getting around the situation,but now you have much more convenient ways,not only convenient to but much more rewarding.

The alchemical mix used is like two to three parts 2-fluoro and one part O-PCE,it takes some practice so be very careful,always make sure someone is around and knows what your doing. Otherwise it's a trip to hospital or the grave.

I genuinely am trying to help myself as much as others for I see we are all the same any way,doing good good is better than being bad. It is a simple truth.

I have yet to try this with addiction issues,I believe firstly that you have to repair the damage before you can fix the problem,so this is what I am doing.

I have used many medicines and allies from nature to try and help for many years and have only now come full circle and realised the dream of what it is,so for me by using this mix of arylcyclohexamines I have literally found myself again and been baptised once more.

You could read this and just think this is delusional ramblings but I jest you not. This is much more powerful than iboga or ayahuasca or even mushrooms,these are the tools of the future for the mind and soul.

This IS the Phoenix_Rising

Last edited:
Thanks, but I was aiming for a real low dosage. 10mg of 3-meo-PCP is a high dose for me. Also I never took anti-biotics in my entire life.

So, sorry for a repitition. What would be really low dosage (the plateau where cannot differentiate between placebo and drug-induced effects) for a disso-naive person (last low-dose disso-intake was 8 months ago). Thanks again :) .
Probably 3-5 mg.

D-Ketmine / O-PVE

*wikipedia* interesting fnfo>>> feel 1; pragmatic, more potent mg to mg than Ket treats depression far more efficiantly than BS SSRi's and SNRi's and other various Rx antideppressants according to *Wikipedia* IMO maybe 10mg max, every 5ish days one would re-dose in ttheory..... HOWEVER O-PCE has anti-biotic propertieos active from 2mg, making regular recreatinal dosinh very dabgerousb:sus: Y'a heard? Beware, try
*wikipedia* interesting fnfo>>> feel 1; pragmatic, more potent mg to mg than Ket treats depression far more efficiantly than BS SSRi's and SNRi's and other various Rx immuneantideppressants according to *Wikipedia* IMO maybe 10mg max, every 5ish days one would re-dose in ttheory..... HOWEVER O-PCE has anti-biotic p
*wikipedia* interesting fnfo>>> feel 1; pragmatic, more potent mg to mg than Ket treats depression far more efficiantly than BS SSRi's and SNRi's and other vaus Rx antideppressants according to *Wikipedia* IMO maybe 10mg max, every 5ish days one would re-dose in ttheory..... HOWEVER O-PCE has anti-biotic propertieos from only2mg.day!!

O-PCE is D-Ketamine yeah. thanks..... stikin to my "mania!!!!!!!!!ee-oh-Peeseepee for th mo'

I.... someone share the unfào :) thx miss mybabez, and far kes but K goo

*needed to vent better out than inn... PM me if you got solidd vitamij

Last edited:
O PCE is in the US, look harder. A few places I think.

Tried a 1mg allergy dose last night.

Waited about 3 hours and mixed 30mg with 3ml water. Dissolved instantly and easily.

Dosed 5mg. Then another 5mg ~2.5 hours later. Mostly just read a book, besides the first 30 minutes or so where I meditated.

It kinda seemed more like the come on of a fullpsychedelic than a disso. Like there was the potenial for something huge to come. Seemed kind of visual. Was easy for me to have pretty vivid (for me) mental imageing of the very detailed fantasy scenesI was reading about. (Robert Jordan's "Wheel of Time" series).

Both 5mg dosez were rectal. Main effects seemed to peak about 2 hours in. Do not have too much more to add with my smallish doses

I am naturally hardheadef and have a dissociative tolerance to boot. If you do not, 5mg should be plenty for an inotial dose, of not 5, then perhaps 10.

I have used 3-meo-pcp (10 intranasal) and o-PCE(40 intranasal in two dosings) back to back. It has heart issues. My average bpm is 55-65 and this combo had my heart at about 95-115. I take measurements during, or have someone assist me with it. Also, bladder issues arose from the combo.

I have a high tolerance and a lot of experience. I also know how to "dance in the void" as one would say, so don't take my dosing as the correct one.

Good to hear you've had such luck Phoenix_Rising. I personally don't see that potential here. I see more recreation than deep use. I see a comparable detachment between them but beyond that they change my moods too much to feel like the progress isn't just emotional building rather than actual progress. I tried both bout 3-4 years back. I am more psyched to start trying out 3-meo-PCE or 3-meo-pcmo, instead.

Tried another line of 2-oxo-pce at 32mg, not sure where the term "heavy" is coming from. Reminds me a bit of MXE but not as numbing. Though I should say, I do have a bit of a tolerance. Usual MXE lines start around 80-85mg and 3-MeO-PCP 20-25mg

I find it very lucid(mentally) and not as mongy as MXE or 3-MeO-PCP

Tried another line of 2-oxo-pce at 32mg, not sure where the term "heavy" is coming from. Reminds me a bit of MXE but not as numbing. Though I should say, I do have a bit of a tolerance. Usual MXE lines start around 80-85mg and 3-MeO-PCP 20-25mg

I find it very lucid(mentally) and not as mongy as MXE or 3-MeO-PCP

I know we don't do vendor discussion here, but you're in the US, right? I'm assuming that you're not getting it from the same source, as the rest of us in this thread.

Are you sure of the purity, of your O-PCE? It's important, because if your product isn't pure, it could cause some people to dose wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we don't do vendor discussion here, but you're in the US, right? I'm assuming that you're not getting it from the same source, as the rest of us in this thread.

Are you sure of the purity, of your O-PCE? It's important, because if your product isn't pure, it could cause some people to dose wrong.

Without getting into too much detail, I am 99% certain we all have the same batch, I know what you're speaking of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, cool :) That's settled then. Your MXE doses are pretty hight to, imo. Were does a 80-85mg line of MXE get you to?

Okay, cool :) That's settled then. Your MXE doses are pretty hight to, imo. Were does a 80-85mg line of MXE get you to?

I'd split that into two lines, done 15 minutes apart and it get me at that perfectly relaxed, warm dissociation. Where I'm too fucked to safely drive for an hour or two, but not so fucked up I can't have conversations, follow a movie, or browse the forum. That's my dose to do and hang out with my fiancé after a hard week of work.

I'd say 32mg of O-PCE was equivalent to ~60-65mg of MXE, for me.

O-PCE is probably my next favorite disso behind MXE now. For me:

MXE>O-PCE>3-MeO-PCP= DCK=Ketamine

Only reason ket isn't that great to me is it's short duration. I love to be able to do one line and chill for a few hours. O-PCE is very good for this, definitely less mental distortion than MXE at the doses I've tried thus far

I would like to chime in after having repeated research of this particular Chem. I really think that this is where "they" should be looking into,this chem is a gem,it really is.

After getting the wrong dosing and fucking up in a big way I learnt that it needs ro be respected. Once this is achieved then you can really find the positive healing qualities that it has,in my opinion O-PCE out weighs and beats all other psychedelics in this field of research. Once one can handle the beast then you have a drug that is literally life changing,it seems to get to the root of problems and cleans away the detritus that has built up over the years,once you lay down control of the drug and open up to it,it is then that miracles happen.

I don't like to sound fantastical or over the top with this but rather just post my findings as they are,I must add though that I added 2-fluoro-ketamine to the the mix and belive that this has very good synergistic effects,the 2-fluoro on its own doesn't shine as much as when mixed together.

When experimenting I journey inward and use CBT and Shamanic practices. I really can then get to the root causes to psychological,emotional and spiritual issues,it has been an immense tool at dealing with these,much more powerful than the DMT's which everyone seems to be getting side tracked with,not only that but the arylcyclohexamimines are much better to work with in more ways than one,they do what all the others do any way and some more,also you do not have the legal restraints as much as they are in a different bracket.

So for the wider community I would suggest to start looking more into these than them as you will get further in more ways than one.

The powers that be have known about these tools for years but have had them locked up in a cookie jar because they know of their potential. But now,once again pandoras box has been opened and there is no stopping it now.

Psychedelic mushrooms and ayahuasca preparations have been used for yonks as a way of getting around the situation,but now you have much more convenient ways,not only convenient to but much more rewarding.

The alchemical mix used is like two to three parts 2-fluoro and one part O-PCE,it takes some practice so be very careful,always make sure someone is around and knows what your doing. Otherwise it's a trip to hospital or the grave.

I genuinely am trying to help myself as much as others for I see we are all the same any way,doing good good is better than being bad. It is a simple truth.

I have yet to try this with addiction issues,I believe firstly that you have to repair the damage before you can fix the problem,so this is what I am doing.

I have used many medicines and allies from nature to try and help for many years and have only now come full circle and realised the dream of what it is,so for me by using this mix of arylcyclohexamines I have literally found myself again and been baptised once more.

You could read this and just think this is delusional ramblings but I jest you not. This is much more powerful than iboga or ayahuasca or even mushrooms,these are the tools of the future for the mind and soul.

This IS the Phoenix_Rising

Its funny, in some ways you sound just like me.
i def share your thoughts that dissios have a very real potential that may equal that of the classic entheogens.

However i do need to point out that these kind of drugs also have a huge potential for serious addiction!

Ive been fighting to keep my use under control since i first found mxe when it came out.
Ive never had a serious issue where i was doing it daily or anything, however in the last years there havent been many months passed where i didnt touch any kind of dissio (i prefer ketamine and n20 since they feel benign in moderation although ive tried dxm and most rc dissios that has been aviable since mxe)

However my opinion is that all the long lasting dissios are toxic and not worth it.
They all leave a nasty chemical feeling crash afterwards, it takes several days for the body and mind to reset.
With ketamine (and the new 2-fket) you come back to baseline faster and they actually feel god for you in moderate doses.

Ive seen my share of delusional ayahuasca hippies sure, but they probably think im crazy for shooting ketamine and evolving in my way.
However i think the ultimate solution is to try different medicines and find different parts of the great mystery.

I try to take at least a few heavy doses of plant medicines every year, shrooms, cacti or aya usually.
Then i do some kambo every few months aswell, i feel this keeps me grounded so i can play around a bit with lsd and n20 or space travel with ketamine sometimes.

I notice that if i stray to far away from the plants and only ingest chems i get very robotic and less empathic, but if i only do plants i get to out there and spaced out.
The perfect formula is not yet out there, but im working n what works for me %)

I noticed a very steep dose/response curve for this chemical. I increased my dose from 15mg to 18mg and got way deeper into the 4th dimension this induces in me. Next time I'll try 20mg but I don't think that I'll go higher than that. I have somewhat of a tolerance since im heavy and need higher doses to take off. A friend of mine noticed the same when he went from 10mg to 15mg and doesn't want to go much higher, or only in steps of 1mg. He has no tolerance and normal weight.
Theres also an increased duration for the main part of the dissociation with increased dosage. It goes up to 2h for the doses we tried.

Is this stuff more profound than 3-MeO-PCP? I liked MXE, but 3-MeO I couldn't ever reach where I wanted to be, it just didn't have the euphoria. If I chased the euphoria I was looking for I'd end up blackout/retarded. The price of O-PCE keeps me away, but if it is like MXE at lower dosages..hmm..

Took this a bit a higher last night. Previous dose was 32mg, went up to 40mg and the dose response curve seems pretty steep. 32mg was a nice mild dissociation, with mild numbing and a slight euphoric touch.

40mg..... Well.... Hahah. Very strong dissociation, stronger numbing but still not as strong as say 20mg 3-MeO-PCP. Very euphoric, a lot of laughing with my fiancé. Could still talk but there a little confusion here and there. Music was amazing, listening to some blues was really deep. My mind never really left me though, much less confusing and more lucid than an equipotent dose of MXE or 3-MeO-PCP, more lucid but not exactly clear-headed. Definitely got that touch of psychedelia that's been mentioned.

By far my new favorite dissos, right up there with MXE for me. But it doesn't have that feeling of flying through space and the amazing CEV dreamscapes MXE gives when I go to sleep, still amazing nonetheless.

Please be aware that these are very high doses and my doses seem to around double of those without any tolerance. Dose accordingly.

8mg doesn't sound like much, but that's a 30% increase after all.

Havent gone higher than 10mg in a single dose so far. I really like it. Seems more lucid than 3 meo pcp, and probably mxe. Nice mood lift and euphoria. Doses 10mg and less still leave me basically able to pass for sober and be around people and go out and do shit.

Will probably try to push for a "hole" dose soon and see how that goes.

So far oral seems about as potent and quick to come on as rectal. Main effects 1-2 hrs, diminish for another 2-3 hrs. I sniffed 5mg and it seemed more speedy. Pretty much the same as 3 meo pcp and mxe.

I think it will combone quite well with psychedelics. Especially for solo tripping/going deep. Closer tk mxe than 3 meo pcp in that regard. Will put it to the test soon

I am accustomed to dissociatives and reach an M-hole at ~60mg IM and a K-hole with s-ket at ~140mg IM.

00:00 +1 mg PO - nothing
02:50 +4 mg PO - nothing, maybe a little sleepy

00:00 +7 mg PO - nothing, maybe a little sleepy
06:43 +3.5 mg INH - nothing
09:30 +7 mg INH - nothing
10:24 +9 mg INH - nothing, maybe a little nausea
13:42 +15 mg IM - within 10 minutes some upper chest tightness, neck feels warm, still no dissociation at 60 minutes

00:00 +24 mg IM - first effects 5m, some dissoc 8m, tightness at 12m, heavy feeling & blurred vision 15m, vocalization difficulties at 18m, sleepy at 30m, turning towards baseline at 45m, too impaired to drive at 90m, fairly clear-headed at 120m

00:00 +31 mg IM - first effects 5 min, some dissoc 8m, warmth at 10m, tightness at 15m, neck tightness and flushing 20m, BP quite elevated 20m, hot at 25m, very hot 30m, very high BP sensory, very hot in the chest at 40m, still not much dissoc, significant health concern of elevated BP.

This will end my experiences with this compound.

note: my primary concern with titrating this substance is the possibility of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome or similar. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevens–Johnson_syndrome)

Last edited: