• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Eticyclidone / 2‘-Oxo-PCE Thread

Well, even if O-PCE is more antibiotic than O-PCM, the dosage is way under any effective bacteria killing range for substances, even blogbuster drugs like vancomycin or daptomycin have to be applicated i.v. with 250mg to 500mg and even more. For a penicilline to work you have to take about 2g for 8 days straigt. Don't think 30mg O-PCE once a month or a week should be that big issue

O-PCM is. As you can see in my link above.

If you refuse to believe that this will work for slightly longer alkyls I'm wasting my time here...

If not taking your word for it and wanting definitive proof that since O-PCM is an antibiotic O-PCE must be too is wasting your time then yea I suppose you are. I hope your time isn't too valuable.

Be carefull when using this substance. Not sure why but after few days of using it multiple times (20-35mg doses) my body is acting very strange. My skin in lot of places (left hand <- most serious problem here, a bit on face, on my back, one of legs) is very dry, looks old and has red shade . Those red places are very sensitive to warm water :/ idk what is going on, any help? (i wasn't using anything else in last time, just 2-Oxo-PCE and i never ever had in my life problem with skin like this)

Holy shit, that is very strange. I have been taking 3-meo-pcp for like 2-3 months and I noticed that it has popped up a few places, even has the red things, kinda like lovebite red marks.

Also I must say some of you people are a little crazy, taking that much of an unknown substance. Scales are not expensive.

Might pick some of this up, vendor will be stocking within 1 week, I only have experience with 3-meo-pcp really and that stuff is amazing, how would one compare it to that?

3-meo-pcp is extremely gentle compared to this "beast". Expect the unexpected when you try it. Have a trip sitter. It's more a problem of cognitive suppression. I find my body likes to act on its own, something in the setting is completely allowed but in a city I could see being dangerous.

Interestingly I have noticed a significant decrease in burn healing (I do work as a cook) but that could be complete coincidence. I have stopped trials as of about a week ago. Overall I love the compound. Subjectively it is super fun, but there are too many unknowns to continue doing it. The anti-biotic effect *possibility* is "scary" until more people have tried it.

I think the hearing effects are some of the most interesting. Hollow sounds, echos, even musical. It's just... interesting. Much different than most I've tried.

What would be a low dose for a disso-naive person snorted (3-5mg ?) ? What is the duration of a low-dose ? Thanks.

The first and only time I tried '2-O-PCE I weighed 10mg and split that into 5 lines and insufflated them over the course of 1-2h.. that way you can easily get to your desired level without the risk of dosing to high...
For me 10mg was a light to medium experience intensity-wise. I had no tolerance regarding dissociatives.. '2-O-PCE is really potent.. I think it is almost equipotent to PCE but I have only tried a few low doses (2mg) of this one yet...

Last edited:
it sounds like with the (potential) anti biotic properties of this and dck, a person who can not control their usage to no more than once a week minimum should not partake in these chemicals? Now, perhaps you could say that about all dissasociatives, but I would think it especially true for these, no?

Well, even if O-PCE is more antibiotic than O-PCM, the dosage is way under any effective bacteria killing range for substances, even blogbuster drugs like vancomycin or daptomycin have to be applicated i.v. with 250mg to 500mg and even more. For a penicilline to work you have to take about 2g for 8 days straigt. Don't think 30mg O-PCE once a month or a week should be that big issue

As Transform said in his post, the antibiotic patent was for dosages of 2mg. If it does have antibiotic properties, then I'm not too sure doing 15 times as much weekly is a good idea....

So have the egg heads come up with a definitive answer to the antibiotic question? Does O-PCE have antibiotic properties or not? I think it very important for harm reductions sake to get this information out there,not misinformation or supposition,but factual evidence.

There's no evidence, only speculation. Probably yes, but not a 100% yes.

I'd like to sample this intravenously. What would be a good dose for a breakthrough experience?
Here are my usual IV doses. I have no accute tolerance, but prefer to try dissociatives at 'full spectrum' doses.

NEDPEA/Ephinidin: 300mg
S-Ketamine: 130mg
RS-Ketamine: 180mg
2-MeO-Diphetidine: 250mg
MXE: 110mg

All doses for single IV shots, which I'd like to go for with this new one as well.

Thanks guys <3

Last edited:
If you actually look at the patent for O-PCM. There is no conclusive evidence of anti microbial properties. Just that at high concentrations it killed microbials(as do many chemicals). The patent was filled in case further discovery of Anti biotic properties arose. They did not.

According to the research done ketamine should portray the same properties. As it has been widely studied and no conclusion can be made, I personally would assume the same fro O-pce/pcm.

In terms of harm reduction I always stay in the safer side of things. And personally will not use either of the aforementioned chemicals frequently(once a week at most). They seem to mess with my serotonin a lot more than ketamine or ephenidine

Maybe as low as 20-30mg?
That little? Wow if this is anything as good as ephinidine or ketamine, that is insane. I can not wait.

EDIT: Are you talking about an actual breakthrough experience with no awareness of the room I am lying in?

I don't think I've read any other IV report, however it seems to be about 3x more potent than MXE, depending on ROA?

You certainly don't want to start with a way too high dose, play it safe.

That little? Wow if this is anything as good as ephinidine or ketamine, that is insane. I can not wait.

EDIT: Are you talking about an actual breakthrough experience with no awareness of the room I am lying in?

Uh oh, here comes the needle wielder! =D Special reports to follow!

Just make sure to be extra careful with this one, we already have one guy who had an "actual breakthrough experience with no awareness of the ER room he was lying in".
Just kiddin', he did seem to remember a few things about the men in white =D

crOOk. O-PCE is getting close to PCP in strength. If you have to IV, start with a dose similar to the lowest PCP dose you would IV.

Take care :)

notmerly said:
Be carefull when using this substance. Not sure why but after few days of using it multiple times (20-35mg doses) my body is acting very strange. My skin in lot of places (left hand <- most serious problem here, a bit on face, on my back, one of legs) is very dry, looks old and has red shade . Those red places are very sensitive to warm water :/ idk what is going on, any help? (i wasn't using anything else in last time, just 2-Oxo-PCE and i never ever had in my life problem with skin like this)

Holy shit, that is very strange. I have been taking 3-meo-pcp for like 2-3 months and I noticed that it has popped up a few places, even has the red things, kinda like lovebite red marks.

Now that is some scary shit, I have never heard of it personally.

In case you should run a fever, your mucous membranes start hurting and blistering you should seek out medical attention and stop taking the respective substance immediately. Are those spots darker in the center?

Uh oh, here comes the needle wielder! =D Special reports to follow!

Just make sure to be extra careful with this one, we already have one guy who had an "actual breakthrough experience with no awareness of the ER room he was lying in".
Just kiddin', he did seem to remember a few things about the men in white =D
Lol yeah I will be extra careful. Gonna start with a 20mg IV dose and if that doesn't get me where I want to be I will redose IM in 10-20mg doses. I am a bit of a hardhead when it comes to dissociatives (IV MXE doses north of 100mg without any acute tolerance), so these doses may still seem reckless to some.

I just can't wait to visit that ER place people are talking about! ;)

crOOk. O-PCE is getting close to PCP in strength. If you have to IV, start with a dose similar to the lowest PCP dose you would IV.

Take care :)
Now that is some good information, thank you! Seems the 20mg suggestion isn't that far off. I used to start off with 10mg insufflated (PCP HCl) doses back in the days, but quickly resorted to smoking (god I love that taste) until I was loading my pipe with 100mg at a time. Good times, good times. It will have been 10 years since I last smoked PCP come June.

Would you say it is as hard to hole on it as it is on PCP? I just love the space rs-ketamine, NEDPEA (ephenidine) and even high-dose MXE take me to. I used to hole on PCP in a way, but the state is a lot closer to dreaming in my experience. Still absolutely heavenly.

Last edited: