View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DOC Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, Pihkal/Tihkal doses may be "low" but I bet his purity was consistently higher than an Indian/Chinese lab where no one is regulating production.

If you're playing with DOC, don't be swayed by the higher dose reports for your first time. Start low. I'm not saying it isn't fun or rewarding at a higher dose, but you don't know how you're going to react. Look at how all over the place the TRs are for this stuff. I think there may be some measurement issues (shit scales, etc.) but still...

Why the fuck are you guys taking 5 or 7mg of DOC? Is your stuff so impure? I thought 2mg should be a potent enough dose. I'm speaking about the white european batch tough.

I've taken both a white batch and the purple tinted batch that everyone is convinced is pure. Both doses have been the same for me, around 6-10mg. I'm sorry that you can't accept some people require, or like higher doses. It's not really something that I can help, but 2-5mg bores me, where as above the visuals get incredible and the headspace is interesting. It's not overwhelming for me at such doses either. I'm not going to change my enjoyable dose because some people require smaller doses :/ I started with 2mg and found it quite uninteresting, it's not like I just started going balls to the walls.

^Everyone is convinced that is pure, is not enough. The white batch send it to analyze GC / MS resulting in a 97% purity. I have not had access to the purple bach to do the same.

^Everyone is convinced that is pure, is not enough. The white batch send it to analyze GC / MS resulting in a 97% purity. I have not had access to the purple bach to do the same.

I've had both batches. Both batches have produced experiences of intensity for people at 2mg and at 7mg. Why no one can except that some people are naturally inclined to dose differently on this chem as opposed to every other psychedelic out there, is completely beyond me. It's not some kind of fuckin dicksizing lmao, if I could get the same experience out of 2mg rather than 7, I would take that in an instant, I don't like wasting chemicals.

People are just being weirdly judgmental about peoples' unique idiosyncrasies when it comes to this come. DOC is a psychedelic like any other and variations are there. I just dunno why this is so hard to see.

People love being judgmental, I think humans are hardwired that way... makes us feel superior to those we are scolding.

Thanks alot for your perspective, IamMe90. I LOVE psychedelics as well as stimulants, so I will probably love this, just got some of the purple batch. A little afraid of it to tell the truth. I guess I will start with 2mg, but maybe 1.5... read about someone being blown away by only 1.5mg of the purple.

@Iamme90

I hope you don't think I'm coming down on you man, I have no issue with anyone taking a big-ass dose of this stuff who knows what they're doing.

I'm just trying to caution anyone who just got their hands on this stuff for the first time from jumping right into the deep end of the pool!

People love being judgmental, I think humans are hardwired that way... makes us feel superior to those we are scolding.

Thanks alot for your perspective, IamMe90. I LOVE psychedelics as well as stimulants, so I will probably love this, just got some of the purple batch. A little afraid of it to tell the truth. I guess I will start with 2mg, but maybe 1.5... read about someone being blown away by only 1.5mg of the purple.

I think you should be fine on 2mg. I took 2mg and went to an aquarium and managed to hold myself together. This was my first time tripping around other people.

i had the pleasure of trying doc for the first time about a week ago. i took 5 mg pure doc (split 10 mg with my brother) and slipped into the most INTENSE comeup of any substance i'd ever experienced...about 3 hrs in length. once i got past that bitch of a tweaky, nauseous, high-speed rollercoaster through hell, it was a glorious ride. what a SWEET fucking drug. i was tripping my balls off with geometric shapes and patterns behind every object, somewhat comparable to the intensity of the hallucinations with 4 hits of really good acid. also, the euphoria that went along with it was strong and present the whole time. yes, this drug truly lasts a full 24 hours and even a little more if you take a higher dose as in my case.

also, regarding the amount needed to trip- i do believe that 2-3 mg would be a very enjoyable and manageable experience, but because most of the people posting on this forum are very well versed with psychedelics, a much higher dosage is still possible to control...and way more fun :D

but seriously...doc was way cool, and i'd definitely do it again EVEN though i couldn't take in food for a full 8 hours after ingestion without hurling it up suddenly and violently 30 mins later haha. that was the worst part but can totally be prevented next time. idk if that was just me, but i'd suggest to just eat beforehand to avoid the possibility :)

i was tripping my balls off
...and just to clarify, i don't even HAVE balls. hahaha, that's how awesome it was :b

Last edited by a moderator:
@Iamme90

I hope you don't think I'm coming down on you man, I have no issue with anyone taking a big-ass dose of this stuff who knows what they're doing.

I'm just trying to caution anyone who just got their hands on this stuff for the first time from jumping right into the deep end of the pool!

Naw man, we good, you're one of the users I could tell was just trying to give fair warning. I was referring more to aleph and a few others I recall that had to insist "lolz u sure ur shits pure eheh i srsly question da quality of DOC ppl have 2day..."

Look, Pihkal/Tihkal doses may be "low" but I bet his purity was consistently higher than an Indian/Chinese lab where no one is regulating production.

If you're playing with DOC, don't be swayed by the higher dose reports for your first time. Start low. I'm not saying it isn't fun or rewarding at a higher dose, but you don't know how you're going to react. Look at how all over the place the TRs are for this stuff. I think there may be some measurement issues (shit scales, etc.) but still...

I second that. Although I did take 7mgs (and it was reasonably intense, though totally manageable), I did use MDMA the night before (and theres likely some degree of cross-tolerance there), and I regularly take an SSRI, so probably some degree of serotonin downregulation is at play, increasing my tolerance to both Phenethylamines, and in particular, Tryptamines. I gauged increasing the dose carefully according to how I felt.

Dosing low for a first attempt is pretty important here because of the long duration of the chemical. That said, I found it mentally pretty forgiving (see my trip report on DOC), and there was an immense state of calm during the trip.

To add to the point above, 97% purity is pretty good - that means 5mg of powder will contain 4.85mg of DOC, which is a barely significant difference.

Last edited:
I second that. Although I did take 7mgs (and it was reasonably intense, though totally manageable), I did use MDMA the night before (and theres likely some degree of cross-tolerance there), and I regularly take an SSRI, so probably some degree of serotonin downregulation is at play, increasing my tolerance to both Phenethylamines, and in particular, Tryptamines. I gauged increasing the dose carefully according to how I felt.

Dosing low for a first attempt is pretty important here because of the long duration of the chemical. That said, I found it mentally pretty forgiving (see my trip report on DOC), and there was an immense state of calm during the trip.

To add to the point above, 97% purity is pretty good - that means 5mg of powder will contain 4.85mg of DOC, which is a barely significant difference.

... which is why I'm so not changing my dilution methods. IF there are inacuracies in my dosings that are the 5ug-10ug... maybe 15 max mircrograms level its really not worth having an internet row over! I dose my way, you dose yours. I have my dose, you have yours. Each to their own... provding there no advocation of stupidity ALL results posted here ARE helpful.

... which is why I'm so not changing my dilution methods. IF there are inacuracies in my dosings that are the 5ug-10ug... maybe 15 max mircrograms level its really not worth having an internet row over! I dose my way, you dose yours. I have my dose, you have yours. Each to their own... provding there no advocation of stupidity ALL results posted here ARE helpful.

everyone else dropped it i think man

I eyeballed the crystals between 1-3mg, I know it's stupid. But was very clean, only vomited saliva twice, but uttered weird violent phrases during my bus ride home. I puke now after taking 2c-b, 2c-i, 2c-t-2, and especially after 2c-e (which i still think is great(especially snorted at 10mg )). DOI R-Isomer at 8,2mg was awesome (3D HD vision) with mephedrone and JWH-xxx, beers but that was a puke/shit fest. DOC up to 3mg is forgiving I think. Over 5mg its harsh like DOI.

Last edited:

Originally Posted by longtimesunshine
i was tripping my balls off

...and just to clarify, i don't even HAVE balls. hahaha, that's how awesome it was :b

Oh THANK YOU for using proper vernacular! And thanks for the great, useful report... I got some recently but havent blocked out the proper time to do it yet, but your TR makes me even more excited to try it... I guess if I take it early eve on a Friday I could possibly get at least part of a Sun nite sleep and be able to work Mon... I can start after lunch as well if I want so that should give me enough leeway.

Oh THANK YOU for using proper vernacular! And thanks for the great, useful report... I got some recently but havent blocked out the proper time to do it yet, but your TR makes me even more excited to try it... I guess if I take it early eve on a Friday I could possibly get at least part of a Sun nite sleep and be able to work Mon... I can start after lunch as well if I want so that should give me enough leeway.

sure thing, glad i could help!
one of the things i was most afraid of was that i would get tired of tripping and be ready to get it over with by the end of the 24 hours...but the euphoria seriously lasted the whole time and i loved every minute of it up until the moment i was (FINALLY) able to fall asleep. haha hope you enjoy! :)

I'd love to try this, but it's so difficult to find any vendors online selling it! Oh well, I guess I'll have to keep reading trip reports until I stumble upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.