View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always use a weed pipe personally. I just sandwich the DMT between two small layers of herb and toke away.

Just gotta be careful not to burn the DMT. If you get the top layer of weed cherried and then rip it, its the perfect temperature i find.

I always use a weed pipe personally. I just sandwich the DMT between two small layers of herb and toke away.

Just gotta be careful not to burn the DMT. If you get the top layer of weed cherried and then rip it, its the perfect temperature i find.

Second on this. It seems a lot easier to take it in this way rather than a meth type pipe.

I reckon a bong is the way to go myself. Just do as Roger said, sandwich DMT between herb/tobacco and smoke away. The intense sucton of the bong seems to get every last bit o'spice vaped. Plus you enter hyperspace a lot quicker...

how many trips do you think this is? idk how much to load. i don't have a scale. i know i posted this in 2 threads i just didn't wanna make another cuz i already have 3 on the first page lol

img00074201003082344.jpg

sandwhich those light fluffy xtals in between herb like all other bl-er have said, easier to vape it that say, no pull through, spice will melt to the herb like butter + toast and smoke as many large tokes as possible and hold in for as long as possible. good luck!

how many trips do you think this is? idk how much to load. i don't have a scale. i know i posted this in 2 threads i just didn't wanna make another cuz i already have 3 on the first page lol

Absolutely impossible to say with any accuracy unfortunately. The best thing to do, obviously, is to buy a scale, but if not just start of with a very small amount, like a matchhead, and work up from there. Too much DMT is not fun.

I've found a crack/meth pipe and torch lighter the only effective way of dosing but YMMV.

And for what it's worth I've found 30mg roughly equal to two microspatula loads but if you don't have one of those that's not too helpful...

when you guys smoke DMT...

do you forget some stuff? i smoked it the 2 of the 3 last nights and i remember tripping but i dont really remember falling asleep or doing anything after my trip. i did it right before bed but my memory is very vague. also do you guys get a weird body high. like you're heavy or something?

GAHH i just love a soon as u take that 2nd or third hit and like instantly you know something is up and everything gets weird.

Yeah feeling you forgot can be a big part of it - not always tho sometimes the memories can be crystal - worry not - it is what it is - the body high is usually absolutely delightful IMO.

Yeah my DMT takes a blow at my memoryy from after and just before my trip .

I read around and found out that it's quite common actually

but not if you have a crazy profound trip like I did once ...... Oh boy , what I remember from that !! XD

yeah the body heigh is crazy. i love opening my eyes during the trip. i feel like everything in my room has power and is starring at me.

I generally feel more normal after a dmt experience than before a dmt experience. It happens pretty much every time. When I come down I'm in a most cheerful mood and am ready to explain things. Its pretty memorable for me and I'm able to look back on most aspects of the trip and after glow.

The trip is a little harder to remember, mostly due to the wild visions that fly past you in too short a time. For me, its like being given a great, giant, detailed painting to look at... but only for a minute. There is no way you can take it all in and go away with a lasting memory.

So I blast off... but for me the more pleasurable part is the coming down and after glow. I have a great euphoria that can last most of the day if I smoke the material in the morning. Going in is pretty interesting and memorable as well. The full blown immersion is the least memorable.

I'm not sure which part brings me back to smoking the material again and again. Sometimes I think it is the whole pleasure aspect, and other times I think it is because I want to further figure out the visual phenomena that happen while immersed in the experience. I think a lot about how my brain functions during the experience also.

There's a lot too take in for such a short period of time. Usually I'm starting to feel pretty normal 10 minutes afterward. I feel very clearheaded. I have a gentle patience to wait for anything to come my way, and when whatever does come my way I'm able to fully rationalize and interpret what I find. dmt is pretty awesome and amazing... for me... and most people I've smoked it with. Breakthrough doses are a must.

One last note: Lately, during my smoked sessions, the dmt spirits or whatever they are have been telling me to just go ahead and eat the material... so lately I've been contemplating making the wonderful ayahuasca brew. Hopefully one day soon. It would be a very interesting experience to enter I believe. I am excited and feel like I've smoked it enough to get a feel for it. I've done 5-meo-dmt quite a few times, and n,n dmt a couple dozen times... I haven't messed with maoi yet and that is the part that scares me most...maybe it shouldn't? I'm not too sure.

Happy travels.

Last edited:
I remember every DMT trip perfectly - maybe because I can't stop thinking about them - and under its influence I feel pressure over my body, especially my chest and arms.

Afterwards I feel sorted and reordered and everything is right with the world.

That's weird!

I always feel "reordered" after a salvia experience, even if it's hellish(which they usually are).

Especially higher doses can give this effect. Same goes for salvia.
Somehow it messes with memory formation I guess.

Last edited:
^I'm willing to reckon that if you were thrown in to space and psychologically dissected by entities, your mind would gloss over a good portion of the experience whether it was induced by DMT or not.

Some shit is just toooo far out to be constructive, ya know? At some point the mind is like "fuck this, man-- this ain't no thursday morning lecture class, there's no way in HELL you need to remember this crazy shit. I'm checking out for a while."

My DMT trips have had a strange character recently.....

I will smoke it, and then the rush happens, things get crazy and by the 4th hit im like "time to lay down"....

Then i lay down for a bit, and open my eyes sometime later or maybe just not shut my eyes.... I will open them and mentally i feel very clear but i will look around and while i may still be in my own room, the geometry is broken and there is a 3 dimensional fractal potrtal thing opening up in my celing..... Now im still here and thinking pretty rationally but my visual field is crazy....

I definitely break through for a little while where i am no longer "here".....

It was one of these times that i thought i had broken time, I opened my eyes to see that my living room was broken and i looked at a clock and it had stopped moving..... I had the thought of "well your either crazy, or you broke time, could just be the drugs though" and things kind of slid back together as time progressed and time started to move again....

Absolutely impossible to say with any accuracy unfortunately. The best thing to do, obviously, is to buy a scale, but if not just start of with a very small amount, like a matchhead, and work up from there. Too much DMT is not fun.

This. I remember my third experience i went from a very small dose to a ridiculously high dose and nothing could of prepared me for the intensity of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.