Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The Fifth Symphony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys!

Had my first two dmt experiences tonight and last night. All I can say is WOW. I thought I broke through the first time, alas I was WRONG. I was still in my room with my friends and just incredibly altered the first time, the second time I experienced full hyperspace, communication with a distinctly female "spirit". She told me to relax, then when I did she told me to look at what she was showing me. As all of you know who have been there, we just have no words in any language to fully convey the intensity and gravity of this experience.

Does anyone else feel as though this would be best taken alone? Others in the room seemed to pull me out of my trip right as I began to really roll with it and relax into the place I was.

But yes, HURRAH for the ELF SPICE!

It's a world more detailed, fluid and believable than what we've come to call real life when the true breakthroughs occur.

And all those trips someone can have leading up to one, just the usual fractal bits and pieces, maybe some ghostly forms that could be creatures or people, or some indistinct foggy environments that could be places... and after seeing these things you think you understand DMT... No.

I've only had maybe half a dozen true breakthroughs and have probably at least 100 trips beneath my belt by now.

I still can't get over what I saw yesterday. It was truly beyond the beyond to see the elves constructing those boxes (gifts?) and passing them between each other. Such a vibrant, festive, bustling place that was.

And the spell breaks as soon as you open your eyes... what a shame. What a damn shame.

I still can't believe the variety of breakthrough experiences I've had. One time I literally just lived through what I can only describe as a science fiction story. It was based off the Ringworld series by Larry Niven. Transported to an entire fictional universe with it's own story line and all.

I still can't get over what I saw yesterday. It was truly beyond the beyond to see the elves constructing those boxes (gifts?) and passing them between each other. Such a vibrant, festive, bustling place that was.

Really interesting. I've never had the pleasure of such vivid hallucinations - my breakthroughs tend to be mainly cerebral and surprisingly lacking in visuals, considering DMT's reputation. Hmm. Perhaps smoking some whilst affected by an MAOI would be different...

Do you think using perlite would be an effective method?
Like putting that in your bowl on the bottom so that the melted DMT can spread over its
surface to evaporate? I mean if you wash all the little particles out it seems it could be as
good or better than using steel wool. :)

^It seems like that would be a horrible idea. Perlite is believed to cause silicosis, a lung disease, when inhaled.

Was the mystery of the red jungle spice ever solved? In other words, WTF is the cause of all the craziness?

Does anyone have experience with snorting DMT? I'm considering it and I'm wondering whether converting it into a salt would ease the burn. Would a citrate or acetate salt be snortable (ie does it crystallize?)

I've got experience with snorting 5-Meo-DMT. The burn was unbelievable, at first you think it wasn't worth it. worst pain ever felt. then whaammmmmm, who's pain? who am i? how did i get to this placeeeeeeeeeeeee *echo*

Does anyone have experience with snorting DMT? I'm considering it and I'm wondering whether converting it into a salt would ease the burn. Would a citrate or acetate salt be snortable (ie does it crystallize?)

You have to convert it to a salt in order to snort it. Maybe go with the HCl?

^I've never tried it myself, but I've heard lots of reports of people insufflating DMT freebase successfully.

Hopefully AppleCore will poke his apple-head into this thread and give us the low-down, I know he's fond of intranasal DMT. :)

I was under the impression that DMT wasnt very soluble in water thus making nasal administration pretty useless. Very interesting hmm :)

^I've never tried it myself, but I've heard lots of reports of people insufflating DMT freebase successfully.

Hopefully AppleCore will poke his apple-head into this thread and give us the low-down, I know he's fond of intranasal DMT. :)

You know it. ;)

I'm wondering whether converting it into a salt would ease the burn. Would a citrate or acetate salt be snortable (ie does it crystallize?)

AFAIK, DMT fumarate is the only easily-obtained salt that has a low enough hygroscopy to remain crystallized in room conditions. The citrate and acetate salts are much more hygroscopic and reportedly form a goo rather quickly, rendering them impossible to work with.

Converting your freebase to a salt will reduce burn, but you can definitely sniff the freebase to great effect. If you're looking to break through on freebase, but desire an extended trip duration, you'll probably want use a combination of intranasal and smoked DMT, to avoid too much discomfort. The actual insufflation process really isn't too painful, especially if you subdivide the freebase into a few smaller lines - you only really suffer the irritation of your nasal passages after the trip is largely over (IME) - regardless, if you end up sniffing too much, this can be rather uncomfortable.

A correctly executed combination of the two routes of administration has a really pleasing effect - the peak of the experience is lengthened to a substantial degree, aside from being simply intensified, by the intranasal dosage. I've been at a +4 for a solid ten minutes as a result of this routine - a stage of the smoked DMT flash that tends to only last me around 60 seconds. I find that a suitable balance between comfort and effect is to (fairly quickly) sniff about 150% of the quantity of DMT you'd smoke to break through (this quantity appears to vary from person to person), and, upon reaching about a ++ state, smoke one large hit.

Last edited:
Thanks Apple, I'll definitely try this. A friend turned me on to this ROA, strangely I hadn't read much before. The lengthened effects surely sound interesting. The aforementioned friend used freebase but I thought a salt would be better. And it seems fumaric acid is pretty accessible too.

Apple hit it spot on. One of my favorite methods for a very strong dmt trip is to snort some wait for around 5 minutes and then smoke some. Its pretty intense depending on your dose and slightly different then just smoking or snorting it alone. I however hate simply snorting it. 5 meo is much better for intranasal dosing IMO. Theres just something oh so pleasing about releasing a lungful of dmt smoke and rushing head first into hyperspace.

So.... I've recently become interested in DMT, is it worth it to go through all the trouble? SWIM is going to have to extract it himself...

I got this stuff Called Coleman Premium Blend.
It says This Product Contains NAPTHA right on the package.

How would i know if this product was to contain anything other than naptha.

Status
Not open for further replies.