• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Diphenhydramine Thread

Thanks for all the posts guys, It was amazing, Had some crazy CEV, Like traveling to tops of mountians and wreslting bulls... lol.
Thanks for all the tips, I kept notes in my phone, though they got hard to read after a while =P
Luckily I fell asleep before the uncomfortableness set in.
Will Be doing this again =)

diphenhydramine Trip

Hey, Just wanted to let everyone know here That I am dosing my largest dose of diphenhydramine to date, and wanted to share the experiance with all of you =)
I just took 1200mg of diphenhydramine, my largest dose by 400 mg. I know, this is possibly foolish but will be exciting, as well as I will be smoking one bowl, mostly to help with nausua. Feel free to post your comments, there all welcomed =) Let the Craziness commence.

-3 50 am- Just took 1200mg of diphenhydramine, Feeling excited =)
-4 30 am- Got up, moved around a bit, normally dont feel anything yet, but on todays trip I could swear i heard a train, then while typing this i can hear a baby... I am home alone, I must reserch the come up and see if its faster on high doese, in the morning that is.
-4 38 am- Well, body is extremly heavy, randomly talking outloud, hah. Right now trying to decide if I want to go smoke my last bowl or not, or would it be better tomorrow? Ill write again after my desicion and or procces of smoking.

Could a Mod please move this to trip reports? Thank you!

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if you could actually remember your trip report...or be able to write it up during the trip...

Yeah, report back or your thread fails...

Last edited:
Hahah you're all making fun of the delirious kid..

Yeah, he's not gonna be able to read text on the computer for a while... gonna be dealing with farsightedness (well at least that's with belladonna and datura, so maybe with diph as well?) for maybe a few days at the worst?

Have fun with that :|
Last diphenhydramine trip I had, me and my friend took 900mgs each cause we didn't know it was a huge dose. She ended up in the hospital with heart failure. Haven't touched that evil shit since :S.
But yeah enjoy the spiders, plenty of spiders.

dude... are you still alive? hopefully everything is alright and you have a high tolerance. cuz thats the largest amount ive herd being taken.

every experience i've read about sounds extremely dark. evil

Have fun with that :|
Last diphenhydramine trip I had, me and my friend took 900mgs each cause we didn't know it was a huge dose. She ended up in the hospital with heart failure. Haven't touched that evil shit since :S.
But yeah enjoy the spiders, plenty of spiders.

was she alright? what happened did you have to drive her? how was ur trip?

idk if zellpheo is gonna be alright... hopefully someone was home

bllaaaaa sooo much diphenhydramine my God

I hope zellpheo is ok, that is way tooo much to be doing.
My friend had gotten dropped off at her house, thats when she started convulsing. She was in pretty bad shape the month after it happened, really frail, like a wisp of her former self. While she was in the hospital a friend of hers visited and messaged me, I thought it was someone else as I was still hallucinating hardcore, and I apparently laughed at her then said goodbye. It was quite the fucked up night, took her a good 2-3 months to recover fully from it. The trip was completely fucked, before she went home we kept thinking we had a full conversation, so we'd say something and the other would just be like "what?" This was us for a good hour. When she was in the hospital I started seeing spiders everywhere so I just passed out.
Thats why I never touch diph anymore, its such a sketchy drug. Almost got my good friend killed :(.

ive never tried this stuff but i hope to hear back from zelpheo. sounds like some crazy stuff.

I'm going to take the fact that he didn't finish the report as an indicator that his DPH "trip" didn't turn out well. 1.2 grams sounds awful. I took 300mgs once and hated it so I went to sleep, I can't imagine how horrible a dose like that would be.

Well.... Where do I begain. First off, I made it through the night perfectly well, no probelms health wise that is =)

Second off, I* do not reccommend ever doing a dose that size. Ever.

Thank you all for taking care and interest in my post, you are all right a dose that size is not a smart idea, So I do not advocate doing a size above 500mg, ever.

Third, I do not remember much, Will attempt to right the report later when I have time, there were many spiders, and my shoe was a scorpian...Yikes!!!
Luckly I passed out during the comedown, so that was good. Still shaking a bit though, and some minor side effects. The Trip its self was amazing, CEV were spectaculur, even though it was all a dilision. I even had some OEV, like the spiders and such, At points I didnt know which way was up...Had some real life conversiasions with people on my phone as well which I do not remember, I have a new setting for my phone now, called "diph" setting hah. Over all this has been a good learning experiance, Granted me new respect for the drug, and wisdom above all... Don't mess around with this Drug, it can Fuck you up ^.^