• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy aMT Thread (3rd incarnation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What equipment do you need, other than an oral syringe (free from a pharmacist usually)?

@ashtray girl
You need to have the hcl to plug it, I believe k.kat has the freebase.

@k.kat
If you choose to smoke it remeber the dose is much lower.
Have fun and let us know how you get on :)

What equipment do you need, other than an oral syringe (free from a pharmacist usually)?

but then there is the embarrassment of asking for them and they do charge and i cant pay for them, cos i havent even got a penny just now
also i believe i need to buy distilled water

@ashtray girl
You need to have the hcl to plug it, I believe k.kat has the freebase.

@k.kat
If you choose to smoke it remeber the dose is much lower.
Have fun and let us know how you get on :)

thank you i hope i do have fun , will report back when i can :)

ive decided to bomb

Or a bit of vinegar.

Most pharmacists will give an oral syringe free of charge, as they are used for baby medicine. Even some of the chain pharmacies do. I can't see any embarrassment in asking for an oral syringe, but if you do then bombing it is your best choice.

Or a bit of vinegar.

Most pharmacists will give an oral syringe free of charge, as they are used for baby medicine. Even some of the chain pharmacies do. I can't see any embarrassment in asking for an oral syringe, but if you do then bombing it is your best choice.

not embarrassed asking for it
embarrassed if they charge and ive no money

i read on a post not to use lemon juice or vinegar

anyway decided to bomb now

Not painful at all - you are using a ml or so of water and even less of vinegar.

I can see how it can be embarrassing if they did happen to expect you to pay. :)

Hope you have a good time on the AMT.

Right, my first experience with grey hci wasn't great. Took 30mg then but have just orally taken 55mg. Will let you know how it goes.

Quick question -I tried to bomb and the rizla fell open in my mouth (tasted awful!). Had to swig some water and swallow. Will this make any difference to anything?

not embarrassed asking for it
embarrassed if they charge and ive no money

i read on a post not to use lemon juice or vinegar

anyway decided to bomb now

looking forward to a report on the experience :)

Well, managed to keep it down for an hour and 10 mins and then spewed all over the place. Tried to quickly roll and smoke a spliff when I felt it coming but it seemed to
push me over the edge.

Will I still get a trip, that's the question? It'll be a damn waste of 55mg if I don't!

Scooby thanks for your comments....none of the things i said were aimed at you mate.

lineartransform ......i`ve taken b1 but it too was awful and the mrs and me had serious breathing problems....i might have sid i took it but i didnt enjoy it.

I`m beginning to think i got a duff bit. Scooby i found it ver trippy boith me and the mrs had flickering vision all the way through it....i kept waiting for `the good bit` but it never arrived...there were moments where it was `ok` but they were few and far between.

The 6apb i got in the pink bag was amazing i felt like god and there was absolutely no neg effects at any time just the heavy grouched out feeling after all the good stuff but that too wasnt in any way unpleasant just maybe a little too long.

Anyone know if the grey stuff shows a marquis reaction as i have a bottle of that?

I want to like this drug so i will buy some freebase and try my luck with that....has anyone tried the white crystal hcl *snip*?

i know Rainey , just wanted to explain to you as we always got along and i see ya as a mate on here , just wanted to explain how i felt and for you to here it from someone hopefully ya trust , yeh MrDo has told me of this amazing 6-apb powder also and im fooking sorely tempted to try some, hope ya good mate:)

so does anyone else think amt is shit or is it just me?

hey Lazy:), i have read all the trip reports on Erowid and it looks around 60-40 in favour of liking aMT, so its not uncommon, my best mate irl adores phet where anything more than a finger dab i detest the stuff.. the world would suck if we all liked the same shit

Well, managed to keep it down for an hour and 10 mins and then spewed all over the place. Tried to quickly roll and smoke a spliff when I felt it coming but it seemed to
push me over the edge.

Will I still get a trip, that's the question? It'll be a damn waste of 55mg if I don't!

Oh god now im worried about bombing it
i don't want to spew everywhere,
doing it with friends they dont want to spew either
and shambles said smoking it you dont get nausea, but did say it was more speedy , which i dont really want

did you spew after you smoked your joint

still waiting for my hash so dont want to take it till my hash turns up
dont want to be on a comedown with no hash,

is the nausea just like the nausea you get coming up on a E

and shambles said smoking it you dont get nausea, but did say it was more speedy , which i dont really want

i found the nausea stronger than on E,but a few tokes on a spliff sorted that immediatly Kat

I think I made the mistake of trying to hold on without weed in order to save it (the weed). Smoke a joint as soon as you take it and you should be fine. Also, I did have the rancid taste to swallow when my rizla opened in my mouth.

Now 3 hours in and the nausea seems to have passed with the help of sips of water and a cadburys twirl.

I think I made the mistake of trying to hold on without weed in order to save it (the weed). Smoke a joint as soon as you take it and you should be fine. Also, I did have the rancid taste to swallow when my rizla opened in my mouth.

Now 3 hours in and the nausea seems to have passed with the help of sips of water and a cadburys twirl.

Thing is are you wasted or did you waste it by spewing

i found the nausea stronger than on E,but a few tokes on a spliff sorted that immediatly Kat

even a hash joint ? cos im not getting weed,
but its not coming till 10.30, ive been wanting to take the amt since 2 oclock ish,
could have got black but its same price for half score as it is for score o rocky
and its decent rocky

Status
Not open for further replies.