• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy aMT Thread (3rd incarnation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats too bad cerebal cortex,sounded like a real downer of an experience.So do you think there are more nays thans yays when it come to the AMT experience?

I do believe that it more to do with the persons dispositon than the actual drug itself,that maybe the drug acts as a catalyst.So AMT is a game of russian rulette.

The new slang word for AMT must be Marmite!:\

count me as one of those who absolutely hated it!! definitely the worst drug experience i've ever had by far... 45-50mg had me rolled up in a ball on the couch, not wanting to listen to music or tv or any kind of noise at all and a massive headache for several hours. If i didn't have a valium to take at around the 14 hour mark i don't know what i would've done! I felt absolutely no euphoria (more like disphoria), no visuals - none of the mdma-like feelings many have wrote about... i just felt bad both physically and mentally.

Dont like the sound of that, espeacially as i can get in that state for nothing by picking the shrooms.

What do you guys define as a `trip` ?

During 1974-1977 I took many microdots and a trip was spiralling colours on OEV`s and total walt disney on CEV`s with every channel of my mind opened up and visuals streaming and flowing. It was the most intense amazing thing that ever did, and ever has, happened to me in my entire life. Standing on the moon would be nothing compared to my experiences on LSD.

With this stuff all you get is a trippy `feeling` and flickering eyesight. I am incredibly succeptable to very tiny amounts of drugs and I took 50mg plugged so by my own standards thats a massive dose, all things considered.

6-apb is FAR more pleasant to get the same trippy `feeling` but there is no crudeness, anxiety, etc, etc and its damn cheaper by far.

I have noticed on more than a few occassions that the minute I post something negative about a drug the thread gets closed and thats why I have posted my experience again from the other thread (above)

I hope I`m being paranoid but who exactly is running this board?....vendors or friends of vendors?

A whole lot of moderators on this board seem to think a whole lot of these rc`s are `amazing`

Are they being sold `hand picked` samples because the vendors know they are moderators or are they vendors themselves?

Might be a better idea if moderators `moderated` and were NOT allowed to post trip reports.

Just my thoughts and like I say I hope its paranoia but as time goes on and I read this board I seem to be seeing `patterns` with every new rc that comes out.

I have also received PM`s in the past few months from people telling me that well known moderators on this board are shills.

Buy a very very small amount of this drug and decide yourself.

Oh and watch out for the fact that vendors have ran out of hcl and are now selling freebasae and then consider that this new thread has been created and lo and behold we are getting reports on how fantastic this freebase is.....just like they all said about the grey hcl......

Bluelight is no longer a good source of info thats the only thing that`s truthful and real.

I am sorry but this is bullshit. You took a drug twice and didn't like it so everyone that does must be shills.

Must be nice to have the whole world revolve around you?

With an attitude like yours i'm not surprised you didn't enjoy it, stick to your shitty stims.

Thats too bad cerebal cortex,sounded like a real downer of an experience.So do you think there are more nays thans yays when it come to the AMT experience?

I do believe that it more to do with the persons dispositon than the actual drug itself,that maybe the drug acts as a catalyst.So AMT is a game of russian rulette. \

for myself, i would say there are absolutely no yays to speak of regarding amt.. but that's just me. Who's to say if I took it again (which I never will!) I wouldn't have a wonderful experience!

Let me say that my wife experienced much the same on amt. We were both in good dispositions when we took it ... we had rented a hotel room and stocked up on party supplies ready for the long trip amt packs. I had read all the trip reports, and was hoping to get that mdma-type feeling i had read in many reports. In fact, the source i had acquired the AMT from had shared his & his girlfriends experiences with it ... and had said how it was even better and more euphoric than mdma. But nothing even remotely close. Like i said above, i spent the first several hours just laying on the couch. My wife spent it in bed. We barely said a word to each other... i didn't want music or tv on... just silence for the first bit, then managed to put on some light music on very low volume for a while. After several hours we were up slightly more active, but still felt like crap, and the massive headache started coming on... We checked out early in the morning, came home and popped a valium each and passed out for 3-4 hours. Woke up and felt alot better, but still not great.

Well I'm not surprised you were disappointed if you took AMT expecting it to be an MDMA replacement. They're pretty different. For one thing I find AMT a lot more subtle, but just as good in its own right, if not better.

<3 AMT

went on a 3 day bing the other week and had just over 250mgs of the stuff plus 150mg of mdma on the first night yes it was stupid but the only bad effects i got was on my last 50mg redose i had chest pains and found it hard to breath but this only lasted about an hour and i didn't have anymore that day after and just drank alcohol and smoked a bit of weed but wierdly i felt more fucked when i done two 50mg doses last week then when i did that time and it was the same stuff!

i find the experience to always be different from the last everytime i take it. its weird its almost like a slightly different buzz every week for me but always enjoyable.

i heard somewhere before that the freebase version degrades quicker than the hcl, is this true? if so how quickly does it degrade and whats the best way to store it to keep it fresh longer?

went on a 3 day bing the other week and had just over 250mgs of the stuff plus 150mg of mdma on the first night yes it was stupid but the only bad effects i got was on my last 50mg redose i had chest pains and found it hard to breath but this only lasted about an hour and i didn't have anymore that day after and just drank alcohol and smoked a bit of weed but wierdly i felt more fucked when i done two 50mg doses last week then when i did that time and it was the same stuff!

i find the experience to always be different from the last everytime i take it. its weird its almost like a slightly different buzz every week for me but always enjoyable.

i heard somewhere before that the freebase version degrades quicker than the hcl, is this true? if so how quickly does it degrade and whats the best way to store it to keep it fresh longer?

This is what i was advised to do

25-09-2010, 20:59 #1486
psood0nym
Bluelighter
Posts: 2,082 ^Go try on a bag of shoes and grab yourself some desiccants, then on your way home buy some Jack's beef jerky for an oxygen absorber. In any case, it'll be fine for that long, I'm sure. But if you can't store your chems in a freezer at least have them in a bag, inside another ziplock with the two absorbers in it.

thing is i havent done it,
mines is still in the sealy bag it came in & in another sealy bag then a brown envelope which is inside the jiffy bag it came in & is in a cold dark cupboard,
so im hoping its still okay,

Years ago I gave a friend a 60 mg dose of the freebase and he had a great time, no nausea either. A few months later I gave him the same dose from the same batch and he spent the entire time feeling nauseated and like he had a fever. If I recall correctly he had the second dose on a Saturday after drinking Friday and eating poorly Saturday morning. Since then he's used aMT HCl intramuscularly four times and has was fine for each. I've had a good time all of the dozens of times I've taken aMT over the years, from multiple sources, both freebase and HCl, smelly and not. It's better for some than others, no doubt, but if you think you're in the unlucky camp after a single bad experience it's worth trying again starting fresh and healthy, and staying well hydrated and eating light sugary meals throughout. I also think combining it with a 5HT-3 antagonist med would do away with a lot of the negatives, since 5HT-3 receptor agonists cause nausea and anxiety...

What would be a good 5HT-3 antagonist that wouldn't color the rest of the experience though?

^ Physical signs like colour change, or change in consistency. Apart from trying it out and seeing for yourself there really is no way to know, unless you can have it analyzed.

Anyone else have experience with storing aMT over time? Is it really that unstable? I have most of mine in the freezer, but had some samples stored under normal conditions for about 3 months. I didnt notice any difference in potency.

The key thing is to keep it from light... had a friend leave a vial in a room that got sunlight about 50% of the day for a few weeks not thinking... when they opened it, the skatole smell was so strong they had to open the doors... they took it anyway and everyone had one of the worst trips of their lives.

i have sorted most of mine into loads of capsules and keep them in a drawer in a bag will it be fine this way?

Wouldn't recommend that storage method... some chems will actually eat through the capsules.

it happened within days... then again this was the first batch of 4-AcO-MiPT which had some rather odd properties. I think the first batch of 4-AcO-MiPT is why everyone switched to fumarate salts actually.

@Scoob,
you probably did say but did you bomb or plug,

also wandering whats the worst that can happen if you eat or drink the foods/drinks that are best avoided (MAOIs) when taking AMT

i took orally Kat, and im a serial puker..had nausea for half an hour and thought " o shit" then remembered i read to have weed, made a spliff and after 5 or 6 big tokes it vanished and never returned:)

i smoked weed throughout my experience and found it complimented my high beautifully

beer and spirits are meant to be avoided, my two mates drank right through the expereience and felt fine,( one drank a full bottle of vodka, the other 10 tins of stella artiois) i think Xorkoth said it not to bad when taking aMT compared to other chemicals concerning MAOI'S and i have to agree Kat:)

Last time I used aMT I must've drank about 5litres of coffee during the night, with no ill effects (it is usually recommended to avoid large amounts of caffeine when using MAOIs).

I get sore mouth every time I take aMT - jaw clenching grinding, chewing etc. Not much less of a gurn than from MDMA. Interestingly, none of my friends suffer from it, except slight clenching.

i suffered no damage to my mouth lining and only clenched my teeth very slightly, it has been 4 days since taking and i feel super and have a really good positive mindset..can totally understand this being used as a anti depressant..defo my favourite substance alongside weed and cannot wait till my birthday in january to use aMT again

Last edited:
What would be a good 5HT-3 antagonist that wouldn't color the rest of the experience though?
Ondansetron is a selective 5HT-3 antagonist. 5HT-3 agonism isn't correlated with psychedelic effects. I've read a number of posts saying it went great with mescaline or aMT, with one even saying it acted as a potentiator of mescaline (theoretically due to mescaline not being taken up by 5HT-3 receptors, and so more is available for psychedelic receptor agonism).

Status
Not open for further replies.