• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy aMT Thread (3rd incarnation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look terribly easy to get ahold of...

What would be something that would interfere with the stimulation from AMT? Benzos didn't do it... Alcohol maybe?

i took orally Kat, and im a serial puker..had nausea for half an hour and thought " o shit" then remembered i read to have weed, made a spliff and after 5 or 6 big tokes it vanished and never returned:)

i smoked weed throughout my experience and found it complimented my high beautifully

beer and spirits are meant to be avoided, my two mates drank right through the expereience and felt fine,( one drank a full bottle of vodka, the other 10 tins of stella artiois) i think Xorkoth said it not to bad when taking aMT compared to other chemicals concerning MAOI'S and i have to agree Kat:)

cannot wait till my birthday in january to use aMT again

God thats a long time away to wait, lol

i definitely wont be drinking alcohol,
im trying to get some hash though tonight so have a smoke for come down i hate not having a smoke especially when on a comedown.

weed round here is hard to get & when you do its not worth buying as its always soakin wet and by the time it dries your half score is less than a 16th
and i just dont want to pay £25 for soakin wet bud.

God thats a long time away to wait, lol

i definitely wont be drinking alcohol,
im trying to get some hash though tonight so have a smoke for come down i hate not having a smoke especially when on a comedown.

weed round here is hard to get & when you do its not worth buying as its always soakin wet and by the time it dries your half score is less than a 16th
and i just dont want to pay £25 for soakin wet bud.

yeh haha..i work 7 days and im up at five, think peeps think im a drug pig, nothing cd be further from the truth , in the last 16 years ive probably took powders on maybe 20 occasions sadly

yeh haha..i work 7 days and im up at five, think peeps think im a drug pig, nothing cd be further from the truth , in the last 16 years ive probably took powders on maybe 20 occasions sadly

haha, lol, i thought everyone on BL was drug pigs/ fiends,
nah only joking,
i wish i could be as good as you, lol :)

haha, lol, i thought everyone on BL was drug pigs/ fiends,
nah only joking,
i wish i could be as good as you, lol :)

if i was a divorced guy in a bedsit believe me i wd be a pig alright, only cos of my x and current wives keeping me in check..threat of divorce can keep the urge to cane drugs at bay every time hahaha

Scooby thanks for your comments....none of the things i said were aimed at you mate.

lineartransform ......i`ve taken b1 but it too was awful and the mrs and me had serious breathing problems....i might have sid i took it but i didnt enjoy it.

I`m beginning to think i got a duff bit. Scooby i found it ver trippy boith me and the mrs had flickering vision all the way through it....i kept waiting for `the good bit` but it never arrived...there were moments where it was `ok` but they were few and far between.

The 6apb i got in the pink bag was amazing i felt like god and there was absolutely no neg effects at any time just the heavy grouched out feeling after all the good stuff but that too wasnt in any way unpleasant just maybe a little too long.

Anyone know if the grey stuff shows a marquis reaction as i have a bottle of that?

I want to like this drug so i will buy some freebase and try my luck with that....has anyone tried the white crystal hcl *snip*?

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding AMT storage (especially if you have freebase but hydrochloride is probably fairly unstable as well):

- I recommend storing it in an air tight mason jar in the freezer.

- If the AMT is not in a vial then the bag should be folded to get as much air out as possible. Double baggie the bag with AMT is in.

- Place it in a mason jar with silica gel pack on one side of the bag and an anti-oxidant pack on the other side of the bag.

You can get silica gel packs from boxes of new shoes. You can get anti-oxidant packs in bags of Beef Jerky. The silica gel keeps moisture out and the anti-oxidant packs obviously keep oxygen out. Mason jars are fairly air tight as well for reducing oxyegn exposure. The freezer is dry, dark and cold. This means the AMT is exposed to minimal levels of oxygen and moisture and no heat or light. Optimal conditions.

I had a scoop made from a straw that I was using solely for dosing out AMT. My AMT is freebase and somewhat sticky so a small amount of AMT stuck to the end of the straw. After a few months of it sitting in a baggie in a drawer I noticed the end of it turned black. It definitely degrades, even in a drawer away from light.

Does anyone have any idea of what it degrades into or what could possibly be in an impure synth?

My aMT freebase is slightly yellow. I understand that skatole is an impurity. It seems that as aMT degrades more skatole is released? Anything else?

PS: nice scoop idea, lovesexdesire!

Noticeable color change can result from as little as 1 percent degradation, probably even smaller. I am curious about what it degrades into, though. Whatever it is it's unlikely to be psychoactive at the single milligram levels it's present in in an aMT dose, though. Light yellow freebase should be fine.

:!
decisions, decisions,
can't decide whether to smoke it or bomb it, :!

Interesting. I still have a small 6 month old aMT sample, stored in a small ziplock polybag, inside a tupperware type box - in my basement. It still looks the same as when I got it. I guess keeping it somewhat cool and well sealed will keep it fairly well.

only problem there is i don't have any of the equipment needed and am totally skint till next week, and ive had the AMT for 2 weeks now so need to do it tonight incase it goes off

Status
Not open for further replies.