• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

Considering the trace amounts of other drugs on the blotter and the fact that the one drug that is 1/1 probably isn't active in mcg range, I'd say the chances of any AL-LAD blotters being intentionally contaminated are slim to none, and it likely occurred as an effect of these chemical suppliers not having enough cleanliness when laying blotter.
..or another possibility, contamination from the person sending the sample in, or the secondary vendor.
edit: or the testing facility itself

Last edited:
Is this one making a comeback? I’ve taken al-lad almost every month(microdosed weekly) since it was first available years ago because, to me, the anti-depressant properties are unmatched by any other lysergamide. I started off with a few hundred blotters, and 100mg/ethanol solution, and was hoping that’d last me a lifetime. seven years later, and I’m pretty damn low lol. I started using it quicker when I realized it potentiates 1P & 1B, but it is what it is. I’m not sure why, but this one fits my receptors to the t...

Also, wasup y’all first post back in a long time! Feels good mang!!

I wish, I'm just finishing some that I mixed with 1p in distilled water for micro-dosing.
50 mics of that is left.
nothing is the same as AlLad.
1cp is very sweet but AlLad was the ultimate tweety bird in the lysergic series.

i loved this stuff with the small amount of trials i had, was a smooth ride for sure

Had some of the most magical, spectacularly visual yet easy to handle trips of my life with early batches of this stuff. Been years since I took it, def my fave RC lyserg.

Yeah AL-LAD was one of the best drugs ever invented. Super friendly and visual, little to no downside. If psychedelics ever become legal this one is definitely gonna make a comeback. Until then...

I did notice that there's still some kicking around out there on the internet, but it certainly seems to be the last dregs.

No its back, you can order 10 thousand hits if you want, I just tested the cart. And they didn't have any last week. There were a reseller or two who maybe had some, but the producers themselves are selling it now, its a new batch as of this past week, you can search reddit for more info. Its 150 mics a hit again. Anyway I thought heard they had problems making it and were looking for a new route or something, maybe this batch was crazy expensive to produce. I can't remember if this is the site with no price discussion. The price if it doesn't at least halve I'm not buying any. There is speculation they just pegged the price at what last reseller had it listed for. Its back though

Last edited:
like another poster said AL LAD is back but at insane prices due to being "a rare product" as many vendors seemed to have copied and pasted. I think my next lysergamide purchase will be 1cP LSD as my vendor offers it a bit cheaper than 1P and ive heard nothing but good things on 1cP..... Also I think I may continue to order 4 PrO DMT over 4 AcO DMT as again my vendor offers it cheaper and I find the effect and potency of 4 PrO to be on par with 4 AcO

Can’t see it available this way yet, though I look forward to it’s reappearance. I totally missed the boat last time (but doubt I’ll be willing to pay ridiculous prices, even for a rare item lol..)

No its back, you can order 10 thousand hits if you want, I just tested the cart. And they didn't have any last week. There were a reseller or two who maybe had some, but the producers themselves are selling it now, its a new batch as of this past week, you can search reddit for more info. Its 150 mics a hit again. Anyway I thought heard they had problems making it and were looking for a new route or something, maybe this batch was crazy expensive to produce. I can't remember if this is the site with no price discussion. The price if it doesn't at least halve I'm not buying any. There is speculation they just pegged the price at what last reseller had it listed for. Its back though
Yes it is officially back alright, available now from the Dutch direct partners, just at an understandable and expected premium.

I think they raised cost simply because the production costs vs yield were too high before.

They also have ETH LAD, so only ALD is absent now.

Also cheaper suddenly for the rest, like 440 EUR for 250 1cP blotters, vs 500 EUR previously.