• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

Thinking about grabbing a few tabs of Aladdin. It's been a while but from what I remember Al-lad and eth-lad were far superior to 1p-lsd. Al-lad provided one of the most easygoing psychedelic experiences I've ever had.

Glad its back ..... only tried eth and 1p......i didnt get the hype of 1p ---- def not identical to L ...... mostly in physical after effects and during .... felt dirty

Glad its back ..... only tried eth and 1p......i didnt get the hype of 1p ---- def not identical to L ...... mostly in physical after effects and during .... felt dirty

Yeah it's back but it's absurdly expensive. I ordered 5 blots for one last ride. Your right 1p felt a little harsh and edgy to me so I'm avoiding that one. I also have 5-mapb coming Along as well but I have yet to try it. considering its profile alone it appears like it would make a lovely addition to a tab or two of al-lad.

I have had such strange luck with underdoped blotters, such that with the same degree of tolerance, what should be 20ug of 1plsd is stronger than 100ug of 1cplsd, than 100ug of al-lad, and 80 mics of ald52, and 30 mics of ethlad.

these may all just be lsd prodrugs with suppliers achieving a kind of bouquet of offerings just by being inconsistent in how they lay tabs.

I have to admit my first shipment of 1cp was way way better/stonger than the second.

aside from potency are they qualitatively different? maybe. here is my scale of assessment based upon visual changes
but they may just reflect back on effective dosage on the tabs.

world appears normalworld seems refracted in colored jelloworld is frothyworld is full of colored stars
coffeeal-lad --------------1cp-lsdald52----------eth-lad-1p-lsd---------lsd

Really? I;ve had a lot of LSD 25 in the form of aztec crystal and other forms, and also alot of 1P LSD, and I honeslty cannot tell the difference and I've been taking acid for 15 years

perhaps it was the batch.....i feel it had more of an edge to it...more stimulation....which kind of left me feeling a little stim'd out ...whereas L i've always felt more mellow

im sure a few of us got the news letter from the official producer of AL LAD today....it seems its making a full return at 150 mic blotters, but they are recommending retailers sell it as a high end connoisseur product and suggest a retail price twice that of 1P LSD. as Novel as it is, I just cant justify that when I can get 1000 mg's of 4 PrO DMT for the same price it would probably cost for 10 AL LAD blotters. Id rather have 40 x 25 mg doses of a psilocin analog if it costs me the same as 10 x 150 mics of AL LAD which i never found as a stand out Lysergamide like ETH LAD for example. that I would perhaps pay a premium for since it is somewhat rare and stronger by weight rather then weaker than LSD. I find 300 mics of AL LAD still isnt as strong as 100 mics of ETH LAD. i find 300 mics of AL LAD feels like 150 mics of 1P LSD to me

I've taken AL-LAD about .. 6 times, most times just a single 150ug blotter. I've absolutely loved it every single time. It's always fairly mild, silly and pleasant, except one time we hit a hot spot on the sheet and it was absolutely bonkers strong (in a good way!) with a single tab. That was a different beast altogether.

Personally, I think it is a stand out psychedelic, but it's a shame it's getting the boutique price treatment. It's actually still worth the price IMO, but there are so many other worthwhile psychedelics as @OntarioGuy points out that are priced more reasonably. I'd also agree that ETH-LAD is a stand out psychedelic. It's funny that AL-LAD got way more attention than ETH-LAD. I guess ETH-LAD is so heavy-duty that it didn't catch on as much?

I've taken AL-LAD about .. 6 times, most times just a single 150ug blotter. I've absolutely loved it every single time. It's always fairly mild, silly and pleasant, except one time we hit a hot spot on the sheet and it was absolutely bonkers strong (in a good way!) with a single tab. That was a different beast altogether.

Personally, I think it is a stand out psychedelic, but it's a shame it's getting the boutique price treatment. It's actually still worth the price IMO, but there are so many other worthwhile psychedelics as @OntarioGuy points out that are priced more reasonably. I'd also agree that ETH-LAD is a stand out psychedelic. It's funny that AL-LAD got way more attention than ETH-LAD. I guess ETH-LAD is so heavy-duty that it didn't catch on as much?

I think ETH LADs potency did in fact turn people off. especially since it was laid at like 150 mics on its initial release. I think AL LAD has potential. obviously if I took 1000 mics im sure Id have a full on ++++ acid trip, but if its going to cost me the same for that one experience that it would cost to get the same experience 20 times from a gram of a 4 sub tryptamine, its just not worth it to me personally.

My first time with ETH LAD I took 400 micrograms and it kicked my ass. I had been taking DW LSD 25 tabs advertised at 110 mics per blotter, and 6 of those would give me an insane trip, though i could handle it. so i figured 400 mg of ETH LAD would be manageable. It was, but the visuals were insane, the death of the ego profound, and the closed eyed visuals totally immersive. in retrospect I think the DW tabs I was getting were likely around maybe 70 micrograms if i had to make a guess by comparing it to the potency of the 100 mg 1P blotters etc.

I remember thinking that eth ith frothy. I have loved that froth and will again, soon.

Bought a ten strip from the source.

Three others and I took them during a walk in a national park over the weekend. We all took 150ug. Everyone had a very mild experience, faint visuals - essentially no altered mindspace, they just felt a light high. Whereas I, instead, had an extremely intense experience. The visuals were so overwhelming I could barely see. I started slipping into a loss of ego, which was extremely inappropriate considering that the park was much more populated than expected. It was essential that I "looked" sober to strangers.

Also - the duration, for me alone, was longer than 8 hours. I was mentally sober by hour 9, but still have OEVs at hour 12 - needed to take a benzo to sleep.

While it definitely had a less sinister vibe, the alteration in experience was quite similar to 150ug-200ug LSD. This was everyone in my groups 1st-5th experience, where I've probably had close to 25-40 trips.

Still trying to piece together what happened. Is it possible that they were laid inconsistently? Or that my increased experience with psychs made me fall into the experience more fully?

I took some l-citrulline, ginger and magnesium before - if that could possibly make any difference.

Seems you hit a hotspot. Heard similar stories from old batches as well.
this is the most frustrating thing about a perfect drug taking method!
it is manufactured imperfectly, so while we may want to believe it is 100 mics per tab, it will vary from 25 mics to 200 per tab.

damn!

Yes, there be hotspots out there in the AL-LAD @AnanasBannana! Seems my companions and I hit 4 hotspots in a row last summer; they all came off the same edge of the sheet. I think I bought the batch around 2014. It was so much stronger than any other try with AL-LAD, which up until then I thought was just a mild lysergamide. Inconsistently laid tabs is the most likely explanation.

Man, AL-LAD gets bonkers on higher doses! The dose was so different from previous ones that I'm tempted to put some of my remaining tabs into solution so that it's more predictable. I really liked it at the high dose mind you, so it was a pleasant but overwhelming surprise.

Three of us tried the newest batch of Al-Lad. Lots of previous experience with Al_Lad (10+ trips maximum dose 450ug) and other psychs.

All of us took 1.5 tabs 225ug - usual tabs with chemical on them.

If felt at least double the strength of the 450ug trip (one had a bad trip 4 hours in and had to be talked down for a hour). Huge amount of visuals (more than on Aya or all LSD experiences), confusing headspace, massive euphoria, couple of hours of cronic laughing and humour.

At the end of the experience we all agreed that the dose was too way much. Not sure if they are badly laid (they were from the edge of a sheet) or if the new synth is somehow stronger.

Either way, beware if you have the new batch - they may be unusually strong. Having done lots before I was sure it would be the usual easy to handle substance I have used in the past - not so.