• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

Thanks for sharing! If you'd like you could post it in our Trip Reports forum too and add it to the database of experiences we have there. :)

AL-LAD can be highly visual in a very unique way, quite different from LSD, at somewhat higher dosages. I have generally found it to be a very visual substance, also generally very euphoric and giggly. It can also really make things confusing including talking.

Thank you for your reply! (& your many post over the years!) Added to the trip reports. Investigating 225 mcg now, and letters are swirling more on my keypad now than on 150 mcg, but just 90 min in. Warmth from my fireplace is magic as is music!

I need to work out a volumetric solution to standardize the doses. What's the best solvent to use for long term storage of lysergamides?

Last edited:
Probably acetonitrile. That's what the main lysergamide source chose to use when they sold dropper bottles of 1P-LSD.

Sounds a bit toxic and nasty. I know it's all in the dosage, but why acetonitrile instead of say ethanol?

I love AL-LAD. One of my all time faves. It really shines when you go up to like 600ug, or less if you're not up to it. Some of the most amazing visuals ever, and, despite what some saying it has no headspace? You will change your mind if you go high enough dosage-wise. It's pretty nutty.

How are the side or body effects? Is it as heat generating as ETH-LAD? I would eat more LAD, at higher doses, but had a scary heat-out on it last year.

From my understanding ETH-LAD is a bit more powerful visually and for some can come with a bodyload "stomach unease". But i heard the visuals are outstanding and that side effect doesn't hqppen to everyone. I'm sitting on two 100ug blotters of ETH-LAD right now.

Was planning on trying half one and seeing where it takes me, figure that should lessen any physical distractions if they were to arise. Back when I sampled AL-LAD I found it to be quite inferior to LSD-25 but that is just my personal opinion. I got this strange headache from it. And the visuals weren't as lush and fluid as im used too.

I mean the Alladin brought me on a mental journey and the visuals we're heavily present both CEV and OEV. But this nagging congestion and headache I had was terrible. Also later found out I wasnt on the right blood pressure pill anymore. So who knows maybe in a different scenario id love the stuff.

Always found Acid smooth though, and would honestly always choose it first.

But ETH-LAD may change my mind :)

I found ETH-LAD to be highly visual, slightly differently than lsd is. For one, it’s (for me, at least) consitantly full of golds, oranges and reds, and high tech outlines on evrything. I’ve done lsd countless times since the late 80s, but this compound is noticeably different. And has two kind of plateaus usually. But for me, when I have tried to mix in a bit of my daily cannabis, it is a straight trip to temperature flux and sometimes serious nausea. On its own though, it is my favourite lysergamide.

50 mics is so sweet and enhancing, gentle and fun. Just watch the mixing of other stuff until you know this cousin. I have a TR in here about a staggered 2x25 mic trip which was juicy.
100 mics and I’m in full floor melt.

I am ordering a 5 strip of AL tomorrow and will try next week and post a TR. Two weeks later, it’s ALD-52!!!
Seriously have some on hand in case it disappears for a while — it is worthy of research.

ETH-lad is like lsd ramped up ten fold its on another level to other psychedelics. It is one hell of a crazy mind fuck with insane visuals that will take you very far out there. I did 330 ug in 2016 and that trip showed me the impossible enity contact in hyper space 9th dimesional space existing. Mutiple thought streams it felt like i existed in 4 different places across time and space so much of the trip i can not put into words but take enough of it and i swear it is as strong as dmt. I was also very stoned on cannabis when i took it.

ALD-52 and LSD are indistinguishable. I find ALD-52 much more fun than AL-LAD due to the LSD like mental effect. Otherwise, AL-LAD is just a much more mild (mentally) and slightly different (visually) drug. I find that I can take 750ug AL-LAD and not have too strong of a trip, in fact, I don't dose less than 750ug. With ALD-52, 300-400ug is enough to have the most transcendental of trips.

YMMV, as others seem more sensitive to Aladdin. I find it a wastefully expensive drug, as a 25 blotter sheet is only 5 doses for me lol.

Never taken ETH though. It seems to be the harshest of the three from reading anecdotal reports.

You all sound like You go to the same drug classroom.

Many of the same post You all repeat over and over again. I find this information incorrect and wrong.

I will stick with the 360ug tabs of Orange Sunshine I have right now... Very LSD like.

I find this information incorrect and wrong.
Well many of these things are subjective... what exactly do you mean by this? I'm just telling you what my personal experience and preferences are, in an effort to give perspective.

Well it doesn't compute or resonate with My experience with different types of LSD-25 and dosages related.

Well many of these things are subjective... what exactly do you mean by this? I'm just telling you what my personal experience and preferences are, in an effort to give perspective.

Exactly...

heatlessbbq, can we dial it back just a bit ? Can you express yourself in a manner that is conducive to conversation instead of confrontation? I certainly would appreciate that. ;)

You know what he's talking about, just chill out, man. Everyone has their own experience and is affected differently by things. Instead of making a post to tell people they're wrong and that we all sound like we're repeating incorrect information, you could... I don't know, not do that? ;)

To be super clear, here is a great example of the a post of yours that should have been dialed back:

You all sound like You go to the same drug classroom.

Many of the same post You all repeat over and over again. I find this information incorrect and wrong.