• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is 3-MeO-PCP making you creative? I recognized it even with my early 1st trial (~3mg sublingual) but with ~5mg plugged it was very apparent. Retrospectively i think 3mgs plugged could be a perfect low dose, because then you should be cognitive nearly "sober" but still mentally enhanced.

I think that's where this substance shines %)

It shines in all kinds of ways..

It's not the substance that shines so much as the person who imbibes it ;)

You're right, a low dose can boost creativity. It is energising and creates connections between neurons.

It does stuff to consciousness itself. We are the universe, becoming conscious of itself. Substances that modify brain function, modify consciousness. Don't forget this!

Higher doses can make you go a bit daft! ;) it's easy to let this stuff cause problems. Keep a lid on it, as we say in Scotland.

Yes. I've tired with a mg or two after already consuming. It seemed to not exactly burn it but vape it pretty well.

How long trip lasts if you use 3-meo-pcp via IM injection ?

A good while. It all depends on the dose, really. Any ROA I've used and the effects last getting on for 24 hours. The plateau subsides after three or four hours but the long tail is very very long.

I find sniffing pretty fucking effective though. I've only resorted to IM when tolerance is up in the sky.

Plugging works OK but as mentioned above, best in combo. My best combo is with MXE. 3-MeO-PCP plugged, maybe 8mg, you won't feel much, but take a nice MXE dose after six or seven hours and it does things MXE is incapable of on it's own. The two synergise amazingly! I weep when I consider my MXE is finished.

What I've read it is relatively more NMDA agonistic than dopaminergic, resulting in a less manic, less psychotic, less youtubeworthy experience.

That's true but it is still well capable of inducing mania and deluded behaviour. I doubt you'll find yourself rolling around in the middle of the road, but you could easily find yourself stumbling along the streets at 8am shouting and laughing at commuters.

I tried to use 3-MeO-PCP as a replacement for MXE over the past few days, due to concerns about bladder toxicity. I should have followed my own advice, earlier in this thread. Doesn't work.

3-MeO-PCP is not a recreational drug, unlike MXE, IMO. Has a pretty cold and sterile feel, lacking any of MXE's warmth. Also, the chaos and confusion of 3-MeO-PCP makes it rather difficult to enjoy an activity like playing online shooters, whereas on MXE I found that the lucid serenity of the high would at times enhance my virtual sharpshooting skills. Thirdly, MXE would leave me feeling rather optimistic and clearheaded in the following days, but after a two-day bender on this stuff, I feel agitated and confused.

That is certainly not to say that 3-MeO-PCP is a worthless chemical, though. I would say with certainty that for a serious psychonaut, interested in accessing the more bizarre states of consciousness possible, and plumbing the mind to the most arcane depths, 3-MeO-PCP is much more useful than MXE.

I had some pretty interesting and unique experiences during my recent experimentation. In particular, I remember a fascinating experience wherein some deeply repressed emotions came billowing up to the surface of my consciousness. I became so completely and utterly detached from my own emotions, I think that I no longer felt the need to bottle them up, and so out they spilled, and I began sobbing uncontrollably at a pain I practically didn't know I had. But, in an odd sense, because of the intense dissociation, I wasn't really sad -- it was this completely mechanical, emotionless sobbing, as if I were a robot executing a "cry" function. Very interesting stuff, but again, far from recreational.

Did anyone see the article about this in the erowid extracts? Any thoughts?

3-MeO-PCP is not a recreational drug, unlike MXE, IMO. Has a pretty cold and sterile feel, lacking any of MXE's warmth. Also, the chaos and confusion of 3-MeO-PCP makes it rather difficult to enjoy an activity like playing online shooters, whereas on MXE I found that the lucid serenity of the high would at times enhance my virtual sharpshooting skills. Thirdly, MXE would leave me feeling rather optimistic and clearheaded in the following days, but after a two-day bender on this stuff, I feel agitated and confused.

I couldn't agree less. (just to be clear, because some non-UK English speakers don't treat this idiom in the way UK speakers do, this means I do not agree with you ;) ) It's true, MXE has a reliable sort of merry, joyful warmth to it most of the time which 3-MeO-PCP does not have, but I don't find 3-MeO-PCP cold or sterile at all, it can be intensely moving and has left me overflowing with love and optimism on many occasions. It is all about sweet-spot dosing and feeding the mind with the right material.

Did anyone see the article about this in the erowid extracts? Any thoughts?

It's only available to subscribers; I've just donated $40 as it sounds interesting. I can't work out the website, can subscribers log in and get access to the current Extracts? I can only see back issues, but they're available to everyone.

^Have you tried 4-meo-pcp?

No, but due to the extent to which I still feel fucked in the head after this recent bout of 3-MeO-PCP experimentation, I am almost put off trying any other arylcyclohexylamines. I dunno. It could be just a coincidence -- sometimes a man has a glum few days for no apparent reason.

It is all about sweet-spot dosing and feeding the mind with the right material.

What is your sweet-spot dosage? I was using about 12 mg, orally, with no tolerance. Which for me was fairly strong, and not likely a dosage I would wish to exceed.

No, but due to the extent to which I still feel fucked in the head after this recent bout of 3-MeO-PCP experimentation, I am almost put off trying any other arylcyclohexylamines. I dunno. It could be just a coincidence -- sometimes a man has a glum few days for no apparent reason.

What is your sweet-spot dosage? I was using about 12 mg, orally, with no tolerance. Which for me was fairly strong, and not likely a dosage I would wish to exceed.

Normally a bit above that, maybe 20mg. Ideally the dose should be just below the one that makes you go off on manic escapades, which makes it a little difficult to judge. I try to get there in 5mg increments. I haven't been using a scale though, because the police took mine*, but if you do little bumps it's not that hard to judge.

The problem is I find it quite fiendy so restricting myself to the sweet spot dose takes a bit of self-awareness.

* for non-3-MeO-PCP-related reasons.

I found 10mg to be my sweet spot. More than that seems like it would be really disorientating.

Yeah, extracts is members only but it is really worthwhile. I love getting it and you get to support a really good cause. I got a logo/erowid t-shirt too. The only people who recognise it are the best kind of people so it makes for some awesome conversations.

I tried to use 3-MeO-PCP as a replacement for MXE over the past few days, due to concerns about bladder toxicity.

Btw, did you notice any changes in bladder function etc. or why are you referring to bladder toxicity? Isn't this possibility also given with 3-MeO-PC/P(E)?

fair. how long you think a tolerance stays upwards? weeks? months?

I think it takes months for it to get near where you started. Never waited that long myself, just going by what others have said.

With 3-MeO-PCP I reckon I lost a good bit of tolerance in a couple of weeks, but still a long way to go. Sorry I can't be more accurate, I haven't been conducting actual tolerance experiments ;)

^ 8 hours? You're lucky. I almost feel like I'm baseline maybe three hours after dosing MXE. Or, at least, that's what I'd guess. I'll have to take note of how long the effect lasts next time I dose. Certainly not 8 hours though.

Also, with regard to tolerance -- I found 3-MeO-PCP to create a monstrous short-term tolerance, much moreso than MXE ever did for me. 12 mg had me floored the first day; 12 mg was barely above baseline the next. Whereas, MXE might require a 20% dose increase between consecutive days?

^ 8 hours for sure. 3-5 hours intense dissociation on high doses and 1-2 hours hole (i guess)

Fits my experience well. It is hard to tell "length of hole" because time means nothing at the peak but I'd concur with 7-8 hour overall duration

(this is MXE we're talking about in case anyone thinks otherwise).

Hello all. Long time Lurker here. I recently acquired some 3-MeO-PCP from a very reputable supplier and over the last week or so I have tested it at 5mg, 10 mg and 15 mgs and have had zero results. My first time dosing I thought I felt something but maybe that was a placebo effect. I do not want to try and dose higher due to the reported low doses needed. Could anyone help shed some light on this? I have mailed the vendor explaining and asking to what the problem may be? Do you think it is just a case of the wrong material being sent? Also my friend was researching with me also and he had identical effects to me.
Thanks.

First few times I took 3-MeO-PCP I was cautious with the dose as I'd read about the single-digit mg potency. Did fuck all. I think it was because I was binging on MXE at the time and cross-tolerance was in play. The first time I realised my 3-MeO-PCP was not bunk was after dosing ~8mg then later dosing MXE and the MXE trip being like nothing else I'd ever experienced. So the 3-MeO-PCP had to be doing something. Upped the 3-MeO-PCP dose to around 15-20mg then it started to hit me properly. Now I've been off MXE for a few months and my 3-MeO-PCP works in more sensible doses like 10-15mg. Still need about 20mg+ for a proper crazy time though, but it's my favourite feel good chemical at lower doses.

Last edited:
From my own experience i tend to favour 20-30mg lines, an i'll probably do 2 or 3 of them in a night. Admittedly I do have an unreasonably massive tolerance when it comes to arylcyclohexylamines, but as my name implies I'm a big guy and I've been sniffing shit for many years. For what its worth though I'd say compared with its more popular siblings, 3-MeO-PCP does have a kinda subtlety about itself. Once you get to know it you can spot it easily but its not as obviously in your face what its doing compared to say MXE or K.

If you have built up a K or MXE tolerance it might be worth considering that into your dosage.

I think it's a bit like someone said before: if you're feeling you're strongly hit by the 3-MeO-PCP, it was probably too much and things can get easily out of control.

And what about
did you notice any changes in bladder function etc. or why are you referring to bladder toxicity? Isn't this possibility also given with 3-MeO-PC/P(E)?
@AppleCore?

Btw, did you notice any changes in bladder function etc. or why are you referring to bladder toxicity? Isn't this possibility also given with 3-MeO-PC/P(E)?

Sorry! Didn't see your post.

MXE was causing some mild, but worrying, urinary tract symptoms for me. Basically, increased urination frequency. I assumed, because of the significantly lower doses requires, 3-MeO-PCP would be a more "bladder friendly" ACH. I should have reported much sooner that this theory appears to be flawed. Since I never used 3-MeO-PCP more than a handful of times, I can't comment on long-term effects, but the short-term bladder effects of 3-MeO-PCP were actually more severe than MXE's. Frequency of urination was dramatically increased, as well as an occasional dull aching pain in the bladder region, which never happened after MXE use.

In retrospect, it makes sense that 3-MeO-PCP would be more irritating to human body tissue, in general. Insufflating 6 milligrams of 3-MeO-PCP is more painful on the sinuses than 20 milligrams of MXE.

Status
Not open for further replies.