• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, i also noticed an increase in urination frequency which is persisting for some time now. It's gotten better, but not to an extent i would call normal again. It's a bit strange because i hadn't used that much MXE in the past and i've used 3-MeO-PCP only on two occasions, just like 3-MeO-PCE, so i couldn't make a direct comparison.

What i also noticed is, and what someone else posted in the MXE-B&D, that if i feel the need to urinate, i can't hold it as long as before. I couldn't directly relate it to MXE/3-MeO-PC/P(E), but from what i've heard and experienced i think there's reason to believe it's causing this issues.

Haven't done any arylcyclohexylamines for some time now and wait till i'm 100% fine again, before i even think about continuing my research.

And yes, 3-MeO-PC/P(E) are much more irritating and potent than MXE, so i think it's even worse for ones body.

you guys are nuts. or you're doing far too much drugs. i have never noticed any change in bladder or kidney function on these drugs. but, i do not keep a record of my toilet visits, or my bladder capacity. so what is it? nuts or drugs?

I think my intervening use and overuse of methoxetamine has altered how my body processes 3-MeO-PCP – surprisingly, for the better. Around the time this thread began, when I was first trialing 3-MeO, MXE hadn’t even been invented and the frequency of my dissociative use was far lower. Yet, now, milligram for milligram, I find that never has 3-MeO been so dissociatively weak yet at the same time so consistently warm and emotionally profound. But this morning was a whole ‘nother level.

I stayed up until around 11:30 a.m., as I’m wont to do every four months or so these days for some sake I happen to find existentially critical. I went to a midnight showing of the new Batman movie, and when I returned home I plugged 7 mg of 3-MeO-PCP on top of the 40 mg of MXE I had taken earlier for cinematic enhancement.

During this time I skimmed Bluelight and found a link in Film and Video to a YouTube clip about the man who served as Tom Hardy’s inspiration for the voice of his Bane character in the film. The man in the clip is Bartely Gorman, the once bare-knuckle boxing world champion and Irish “King of the Gypsies.” Something about the soulful quality of the singing voice of a man like him sent my heart reeling – an experience the likes of which I have only had (and posted about in this thread I believe) once before on 3-MeO while contemplating the life of Mark Twain. (It motivated me to retread a segment of the surrealist film "Hukkle," which evokes similar feelings around the 7:40 mark).

It was all it took to set off some great quaking resonance in the unfounded depths of my heart – physically, yes, in my heart, yet impossibly far inward -- like the creaking core wood of a Sequoia. It made me cry out loud. Thankfully I was alone and in the safety of my house, because by any free ranging stranger’s account I would’ve appeared to be a spasmodic mad man making strained howls at the sun. It was if within my body some mile-wide iron vein, groaning and near molten from Earth’s heaving tidal weight, was fractured and slaked through its core by the ocean’s coldest abyss. Hot tears seared their way to the corners of my mouth, where they quenched a thirst newly met.

It seems eons since I’ve found satisfaction so replete.

Last edited:
I'm neither nuts nor is it that i've taken far too much. I just don't know why, like i've written it above. It just happened, perhaps i'm more prone to side-effects of drugs or it is just pure coincidence and it has absolutely nothing to do with taking arylcyclohexylamines.

I'm neither nuts nor is it that i've taken far too much. I just don't know why, like i've written it above. It just happened, perhaps i'm more prone to side-effects of drugs or it is just pure coincidence and it has absolutely nothing to do with taking arylcyclohexylamines.

You're nuts if you count your visits to the toilet. OK, unless you're going twice an hour and it's interfering with your life.

@pseudonym, it's good to cry if you have repressed it before and yes, dissos can help you get there.

Psood, always great to read your posts, especially when you dive into flowery language and concepts. Usually such annoys me, especially when in conjunction with drug experiences, but you always manage to pull it off splendidly.:)

Finally have 250mg on the way, been excited to try this chem for over 6 months. Will report back, but just had to chime in on my excitement :)

Psood, always great to read your posts, especially when you dive into flowery language and concepts. Usually such annoys me, especially when in conjunction with drug experiences, but you always manage to pull it off splendidly.:)
Glad you approve. I've got some familiarity with your posts so that means more than it might have otherwise. My philosophy on using poetics is that they're intended to get closer to the ineffable than saying something clear but broad like "I took 3-MeO-PCP and I had a deeply satisfying emotional experience." If I can come up with some heavy metaphors that both don't make me cringe after I come back to them after a while and that I really imagine would get me significantly closer to understanding some significant experience I've had if I was a version of myself who never had the experience to begin with than I figure "fuck it if it comes off as dainty or pretentious to others." In such a case the choice of language has what I can best guess is greater communicative accuracy for those that have experienced something similar enough to what I have to appreciate it at all in the first place and everybody else can just enjoy it aesthetically or, if they can't, should have little difficulty ignoring something that essentially means nothing to them.

In any case 3-MeO-PCP is definitely the most emotionally evocative dissociative I've used in isolation, though it's not extremely consistent in this aspect.

Glad you approve. I've got some familiarity with your posts so that means more than it might have otherwise. My philosophy on using poetics is that they're intended to get closer to the ineffable than saying something clear but broad like "I took 3-MeO-PCP and I had a deeply satisfying emotional experience." If I can come up with some heavy metaphors that both don't make me cringe after I come back to them after a while and that I really imagine would get me significantly closer to understanding some significant experience I've had if I was a version of myself who never had the experience to begin with than I figure "fuck it if it comes off as dainty or pretentious to others." In such a case the choice of language has what I can best guess is greater communicative accuracy for those that have experienced something similar enough to what I have to appreciate it at all in the first place and everybody else can just enjoy it aesthetically or, if they can't, should have little difficulty ignoring something that essentially means nothing to them.

In any case 3-MeO-PCP is definitely the most emotionally evocative dissociative I've used in isolation, though it's not extremely consistent in this aspect.
I always find myself being able to much easier picture/relate to evocative wording, who knows whether its that the words can paint a brighter more indepth picture or that it just sounds pretty I do not know myself but it certainly seems that the higher the wording, the easier it is to draw a bright picture in my head of said topic of discussion. Your versions are nearly perfected I find as well, never to much imaging to blur things or make it seem like you said pretentious but also just enough that I can truly accurately paint a picture in my head without exemplifying unneeded things. Really I think only two posters have ever done it so well, you being one and Xor being the other. I too find 3-MeO-PCP highly emotional but oddly I also usually find a strange distance from them if I so choose, most likely/obviously a dissocative effect but it feels more unique than others.

3-MeO-PCP has been a pretty wild ride for me. I find it odd mainly because people like good ol'Knock are always talking about chucking back like 25+mgs of 3-MeO-PCP which to me sounds fairly insane, so odd too as no one ever really surpasses my dosing or stands by me. Its either similar or more, but with 3-MeO-PCP, I dare not go higher than 10mgs because everytime I have its been a totally wild manic ride that was almost out of control, though I do almost always end up combing 3-MeO-PCP with doses of MXE and other psychedelics. Still, its pretty hard for me to imagine as I can easily down 150mgs of MXE orally without much thought or IM 75mgs with some DPT or other goodies, but passing 10mgs of 3-MeO-PCP...? Uh uh! My perfect doses are about 3-8mgs orally and after about 30-50 minutes adding in 50-125mgs of MXE orally. Blows me out of the water everytime and I always receive very unique roller coaster rides.

As for vaping, I tried it on a couple of different occasions with my Hbr and noted each time it seemed to most definitely work, though a good note to add would be that I was already well going on the 3-MeO each time I attempted to vape some so it could have just been placebo but the times I attempted about 2-3mgs I seemed to definitely get a bit of rushing and the typical effects added onto my experience. It didn't seem to vape elegantly or greatly though and each time it seemed like a bit of it would under go pyrolysis. Never tried it again because of the stim sorta of rush that it gave off as I have no interest in stims, 3-MeO-PCP's light hearted stimulation being some of the only kind I can really enjoy. Also I don't know if i've ever posted this but does anyone ever seem to notice that like a good 90% of the time you'll get stuck doing things while you come up and instead of sitting down or going for a hike to enjoy the ride you just keep getting caught up in some mundane activity? I've gotten caught up in cleaning to the point where I spent like a solid hour and a half cleaning the entire area fairly indepth while I had just planned a quick vac and sweep up. Its happened so many times too where i'll just be walking/doing whatever and suddenly i'll realize i'm nearly two hours or more into the trip and haven't done anything except that one mundane activity I would normally not bother with when tripping. It makes me laugh everytime but it also bothers me as my mind is always stuck on time and how much I have or don't.

Last edited:
it's entirely possible the 3-MeO-PCP available over here in the UK is less potent than that in the US. Or maybe I have considerable dissociative tolerance from doing MXE every few days for almost a year, plus a load of ketamine. Dissociative tolerance is notoriously quick to appear and slow to make itself scarce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i've certainly abused MXE myself, I mean in certain terms and times in a single weekend I could get through a half gram of MXE(though thats probably as wild as I get and I mainly dose it only on weekends and take breaks whenever I feel like/etc.). Its just odd to me because with everything I always like to dose higher up on the scales and only really find a few fellow travelers right there with me, but with this one? Not really. I do know my 3-MeO-PCP is from a highly highly reputable source who carries top notch chemicals but I would be hard pressed(unless you can tell me your vendors a bit sheisty or the like!)to find our PCP having such a gap in potency. Its literally unimaginable for to think what 25mgs would be like quite honestly, I think the highest I made it was 15mgs but probably even a few mgs less than that. I do know I have some tolerance but I also know I love diss's, I mean I went from zero to sixty with MXE, I mean the first ten or so experiences were all ranging in at under 75mgs but push past that when I did my first 60mg dose and its really rare that I use small amounts. In the end I just find it odd so many people seem to be able to take this one to the finish while I can barely get the throttle going, either way though it certainly doesn't bother me because 500mgs of 3-MeO-PCP divided into singular digit doses makes for a very large amount of experiences! Oh and my bad, whenever i'm high I ramble on(scratch that I do that 24/7...)and always forgot to slam that enter key, i'll go back and do that but it probably won't be to much prettier.....:p Damn talking about dosing too...I could use that blanket of 3-MeO-PCP wrapped around me about now...but ah well another day will certainly be sufficient!

Edit: Though I should add I do/probably have gone over 25mgs in a 24 hour period through redosing. Oddly find that acceptable though I do rarely redose until around T+4h-T+6 but once again as well I also almost always dose MXE in combo around T+2.....

Last edited:
Ha, yes! Got my 250mg in this morning's post. Plus, I'm not working tomorrow. Perfect.

This stuff is weird man, did some this weekend since i had mxe cravings but cant say i enjoyed it much, it wasnt bad but idk just weird high and never got me where i wanted.

Gonna try some bigger doses next time though, i did a few doses with about an hour apart and got kind of high but not high at the same time.

I have been feelig weird a few days after though i do think it really lingers o a few days after, and not in a nice way like mxe either.

I'm still trying to get used to the duration with this.

Yesterday I had a couple of small lines, far less than usual but prob still around 30mg total. Anyway, I did it quite early in the afternoon cos it was a sunny day n I wanted to see how it would affect my enjoyment of the rare dose of british summer. Actually it was kinda interesting, with very little dissociation but enough to alter my perception of everything. Having nothing better to do than wander round the town centre, i oddly found the place to appear somewhat more beautiful than i usually would or logically should! To clarify I normally find shopping centres pretty damn ugly and the arcitecture in my local area is of no real interest to anyone, so its saying something that i would have such an experience.

Anyway, since the main effects seem to wear off after 3-4 hours I'd hoped the after-effects would have been long gone when I finally went to crash around midnight, but even with a couple of etizolam there was still some strange stimulant effects to be had, infact come 2-3am when I really did feal tired and sleepy I entered into some sorta odd mania, like on some level there was a bit of me determined to stay awake and keep going even though my consciousness was all but shut down.

Now, when I say mania I mean nothing particularly insane, rather I started to uncontrollably devour all manner of sweets, cakes and biscuits! This actually isn't out of character for me but the thing is I couldn't stop even though I wanted to and logically reasoned that eating that much sugar before bed was a stupid thing to do.

Nevertheless when I finally did manage to get into bed I passed out almost immediately and now I feel back to normal, but theres something about these lingering after effects that lasts for a good while longer than I previously realised. Its gonna be a couple of weeks before I get to do any more cos I've got important sober priorities but I have to say I haven't found a drug to hit me with as many little surprises as this one for a long time.

Strange stuff this. I worked up to 12mg over two hours. I snorted it which hurt like hell for such a small amount of powder, I'll do it orally next time.

When I first took methoxetamine I found it different from ketamine (the only dissociative I'd tried previously) in many ways but I felt like I had entered a similar dissociative space. 3-MeO-PCP felt completely different to me. It was much less physically numbing for one thing, and much more clear-headed. I could easily read and type, which I certainly can't do on MXE. It was almost possible to forget that I was on it at all, but at one point I looked in the mirror and my reflection seemed very distant and unconnected with my subjective self, and I realised I was in fact quite profoundly dissociated. I certainly didn't experience any of the mania some people have reported, in fact I felt emotionally very flat.

Next time I think I'll try 10mg oral followed by another 5mg if needed.

It was almost possible to forget that I was on it at all [...]

Hmm... now this is not something that I would have said of 3-MeO-PCP.

at one point I looked in the mirror and my reflection seemed very distant and unconnected with my subjective self [...]

Yes! Fascinating, how dissociatives can allow you to look at yourself in the mirror, and see yourself from an outside observer's perspective -- in other words, you can see yourself as *other* people see you, or so I would assume.

Unfortunately, seeing my reflection on dissociatives for the first time crushed my dreams of professionally modeling men's underwear.

Has anyone tried the steel wool/ Hydrochloric acid test for PCC on 3-Meo-PCP, as suggested by Asante in the 4-Meo thread 2? Did any test come up positive?

I just see prices all over the map on this compound, makes me wonder if some sites are "dumping" stock for some reason? Any ideas?

TheAppleCore, that last line made me laugh out loud. I'm no danger of appearing in a catalogue in a pair of boxer-briefs either. Yeah, I think maybe I just had a mild experience due to under dosing. I know 12mg is quite a lot but I did it in 3mg bumps over two hours. I probably have some tolerance due to MXE use, which isn't excessive but fairly regular.

I'm glad you've noticed the mirror thing too. The other, related, thing I notice about dissociatives is that (for me least) people's faces look strange - almost alien. I get this most strongly on Ketamine but I do get it on MXE as well. With 3-MeO-PCP I noticed it to some extent. And of course this does apply to my own face in the mirror, making for a very uncanny experience when I see my reflection.

I think it has something to do with dissociation being a kind of autistic state in which you lose your sense of other people's subjectivity. Faces thus stop appearing as a window into another person's subjectivity and become neutral objects. They seem strange because you know that usually they signify something but you don't know what.

Of course this is just speculation, but it might shed some light on the kinds of narcissistic feelings people report experiencing while on dissociatives. Anyone else get the 'weird faces' thing, or is it just me?

I and others have had the "face looks like a mask" experience on LSD. George Harrison even comments about it when describing his first trip(the dentist one) in the book that was published with The Beatles Anthology. I always thought I looked strange when looking in a mirror while tripping, kind of like how the florescent lights in hotel bathrooms make your face look, as unflattering as could be,seeing all the veins, nose hair, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.