• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the aspirin thing: Recent research indicates that if you dont have heart disease and take aspirin every day, your all cause mortality rises to a point that you are slightly worse off taking the aspirin vs not taking it. Heart attacks go down but strokes and hemorragings go up.

As to 3-MeO-PCP, I'm really contemplating this one, however I have a couple thousand doses of MXE lying around. Sell me on it! Why should I get 3-MeO-PCP when I already have all the MXE I want and love it to bits? What does 3-MeO-PCP give you that Methoxetamine wont?

Hello.

Can someone please tell about the combination of two : MXE+3-MeO-PCP.
Thank you in advance!

it began very conservatively with 5mg here and there but slowly it began creeping up and you can feel it in your system for days

Poefacedhoe, how long would you say it lingers on? one day? several days?

As to 3-MeO-PCP, I'm really contemplating this one, however I have a couple thousand doses of MXE lying around. Sell me on it! Why should I get 3-MeO-PCP when I already have all the MXE I want and love it to bits? What does 3-MeO-PCP give you that Methoxetamine wont?
I don't think anybody here really cares if you take it or not. And no offense, but I honestly don't think anybody cares how much mxe you've got either, sorry.

Only thing I feel like convincing you of is to put the MXE away until you're ready to stop treating these drugs like toys, 1000's of doses of MXE is a life time supply for 100's of people when treated with the respect it deserves as perhaps the most therapeutic tool I've ever encountered... or you can play with it like its candy (or weed) but instead of getting fat just make sure you return in a few years share your story of life debilitating addiction and withdrawal

CesarMillan, I am very far removed from treating MXE like candy, I just wanted to secure a lifetime supply for my friends and I and got a stupendously cheap bulk offer I just couldn't resist. I use less than a gram of MXE per year and have 20 years of stable psychedelics experience where I average a low dose every two months. Your warning is apprecaited but I'm not an abuser, just a guy lucky enough to get acquainted with a former vendor who just at that time closed up shop and essentially dumped about two ounces of MXE in my lap at cost. Its stored in several remote locations now so I can talk about it.

Theres three kind of MXE people CesarMillan: Those who missed the bus before the ban, those who got some experience in when it was legal and those with restraint and foresight who planned ahead and have enough of this indeed most valuable therapeutic tool for years to come. Its a matter of where you want to be before the ban goes in effect. Choices we make. Now excuse me while I take some original Nexus 2C-B that I stocked when it still was legal :)

I'm inquiring into the merit of 3-MeO-PCP. Does it have qualities worth the sizable sum of purchase for someone who has all the MXE he could want?

Last edited:
How does 3-Meo-PCP differ from PCP? Also, is it really worth trying/purchasing? Facts and opinions are appreciated:D

What I've read it is relatively more NMDA agonistic than dopaminergic, resulting in a less manic, less psychotic, less youtubeworthy experience.

If you like trying new things, get some and try it, otherwise, if you like and are happy with your MXE, stick with that.

I was in the same position you were but decided to get some 3-MeO-PCP to try precisely because I liked MXE. Everybody's personal chemistry is different so we can really make a call where the substances are similar like this.

I would take MXE if I could still get it.

For some reason I don't want to buy it on the streets, I'll just be terribly disappointed because of how magical the pre-ban was.

Plus, it'll be really difficult to tell if it's cut.

I find that with drugs like K or Meph, due to how crystally they are, you can usually tell if it's been boshed to fuck. I imagine it'll be really hard to tell with MXE.

PCC contamination shouldn't be much of a problem at the dosages you need to take with this one, unless you're binging out on the stuff

ok, so i finally got round to dipping into my stash a few weeks back. Had 2x 100mg bags.

Went through the oldest bag a few weeks ago (kinda clumpy sticky batch), did around 15-20mg lines with it. Found it to be similar duration-wise to MXE but a much clearer kinda effect from it, potency-wise I would have said about 5 times more potent than MXE. My thoughts at the time were that this seemed like a clearer version of MXE (obvious potency differences aside).

However, last night night i decided to take a go at the newer bag, drier fluffier batch. I have to say i was being a bit reckless with it, factoring in my pretty high MXE tolerance. I worked my way through the whole 100mg over several hours in 4 lines (i think). This one was a touch rougher on the nose, not burny but not the most pleasant sniff.

Like I said my MXE tolerance is pretty high and i have a general high toleralance to most drugs anyway but what a fucking mad old night, pretty sure I went into some sort of (shallow) hole-type thing, probably the closest thing you could get to a hole with it anyway. And what a pleasant place it was, can't really describe it in any way since its all just nonsense anyway. Good nonsense nevertheless.

I've gotta say I really like it. Theres a lot more to it than just clearer MXE, theres something really quite beautiful about it.

Reckon this could well be my new favourite.

(incidentally, I've also got the y and r variants aswell, so I'll check them out too at some point)

I really like this stuff. I have a bit of a tolerance to dissociatives so 5mgs didn't do much, and I worked with this compound in the 20-30mgs range. Very energetic, analytic headspace, visual activity but 3-meo-PCP doesn't distort my vision like other dissociatives do at higher levels so I can still read stuff.

3-meo-pcp best route of administration

So I have a chance to get my hands on some 3-meo-pcp, and I was whondering what the best route of administration is?

I heard that it's best to smoke pcp but it's in crystal form so I don't know if I can smoke it that way? Otherwise I will take it sublingually I think.

Also I've read some reports of people saying it's strongest if taken rectally (when not considering IM/IV), is that true?

Last edited:
I tried it rectally but it didn't work too well. with mxe and various other things Ive plugged its much stronger but I didnt really get much out of this. oral works very well

Ok cool. Did you try it with a syringe (without needle) and warm water or just stuffed it in there =D seems to make quite the difference

I would be interested to find out how well it works smoked, effects / duration etc.

Is it just me or is 3-MeO-PCP making you creative? I recognized it even with my early 1st trial (~3mg sublingual) but with ~5mg plugged it was very apparent. Retrospectively i think 3mgs plugged could be a perfect low dose, because then you should be cognitive nearly "sober" but still mentally enhanced.

I think that's where this substance shines %)

Low dose 3-MeO is my favorite way of dosing. 3-8mgs alone or added on top of another experience always equals quite a fun night for me. I find as well that the lower especially in combo is usually the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.