• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, faces look strange to me on psychedelics too, but in different, shifting ways whereas with dissociatives it's very uniform and predictable. With both, though, your point about the unflatteringly visceral features of faces being accentuated is definitely a factor.

There's a line in a song by Why? that goes: "Am I sick to think I look best under florescent light? / Or in the cramped-corpse light-blue of an airplane bathroom?"

Talking of looking at yourself in the mirror, has anyone else noticed really tiny pupils on this stuff?

I haven't noticed the same extremes on any other dissociatives but maybe thats cos i was too fucked. :D

I got up what I could and put into a seperate baggie, and then licked slowly round the edges. I've got a fair bit of tolerance.

And by slowly I mean SLOWLY over the past couple hours. I'm at a pleasant peak at the moment and this is actually the best experience I've had with this stuff. I'm thinking I was underdosing before. I'm always uber cautious and aim to underdose. Unfortunately, I don't know the dose I've taken, so I will have to experiment with higher (measured) doses some other time. What's left on my bed is not staying. I'm putting the sheets in the wash in case I get some manic urge to lick it all up.

I'm feeling manic enough as it is. Though I still feel I can get on with something productive today, thanks to 3-MeO-PCP's unusually clear headed ride. I've also had a dessert spoon of Giganteum grounds which is kicking in now and has mellowed it out somewhat.

All in all, not a total loss, although I don't recommend people go licking up such potent dissociatives willy nilly. I know my tolerance and limits, and have some heavy dissociative experience.

Now to get some washing done!

Funny, the 3-MeO-PCP i have is quite numbing sublingually, with a sensation I can only describe as "fresh" in a cooling manner. No pain or discomfort.

i have seen 3meopcp hcl and 3meopcp hbr offered. maybe that makes the diffrence in the sensation from snorting ?

Hokay, well I got way out there on this stuff last night. I swallowed 10mg in a gelcap followed by 5mg an hour or so later. Almost an hour after this I was still only getting mild effects so I snorted another 5mg (stung quite a bit again - I have the hcl if that helps). Well I guess the caps had been slow to dissolve because not long after snorting it hit me really hard. Nothing I couldn't handle, but it was definitely an intense dissociative experience, maybe the most intense I've had. It definitely feels quite difference from MXE, it's much less frantic and somehow 'cleaner'. One thing that I did notice it there was no double-vision at all - on an equivalent dose of MXE I'd have to keep one eye closed to do things like shut my computer down, but on 3-MeO everything just seemed magnified, like when you run a PC in safe mode and icons are all large and low-res.

I had the same kind of introspective "I'm going to sort my life out starting tomorrow" type thoughts I'd have on a big dose of MXE, and I'm equally unlikely to act on them (I've certainly done piss-all today). It's evening now and the 'afterglow' is fading - a heavier and less enjoyable feeling than the MXE afterglow (which by the way I'm not as enthusiastic about as many others MXE users). All in all, thumbs up from me.

Wow, this stuff is super-reactive with alcohol! I thought MXE was good for getting you pissed easy but this....

Last night I had 2 cans of cider while on this stuff and I was really quite drunk! Didn't stay drunk for long though, prob cos I sniffed another line but for a good hour or so it was like I'd had 6-8 cans for the price of 2. Not sure whether that would be a good thing out n about though...

I tried a combo of this with my preferred mixer: butylone, always a good one to bring out the best in any dissociative.

After a day of butylone stimulation, i added a bit of 3-meo-pcp to the last few lines just in time to watch the olympics 200m.

As I expected a perfect combination, a much softer, more surreal experience compared to it on its own, kinda gentle and nice. Of course i then went and got carried away with it, sniffed some more and it all got very muddled and confused but thats the way it goes.

Nevertheless another combo recommendation: 3-MeO-PCP + Butylone = Happy daze.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow butylone, that is a blast from the past! I don't think I have seen one mention Anywhere on the internet recommending it before! What makes it good as a disassociative combo drug?

I am very sorry for not having read the entire thread at the moment, but if someone would be so nice to summarize for me if possible the following.

1. What would the common dose be for snorting and oral
2. What would a strong dose be for snorting and oral
3. Onset, peak time, comedown and aftereffects before being "normal" again
3. What other compounds should NOT be used in combination, or in general if DARI, NDRI is the problem as example)
4. What are compounds that works nice with 3-meo-pcp, if any

Thanks and hopefully I do not spam the forum, will have to read some more into this.

Might be so that this question is hard to answer, as things seems very individual with this one.
Some people say 10 mg is too much, some hardly get any effect of much higher doses than that.
I can only speak for me and my friend, but also here the dosages differ vastly. He say 20 mg is more than enough for really strong effects, but when it comes to me, very different story - 100 mg or more!!
This is from the same batch, and our dosages dont differ much when it comes to MXE and K.

I am very sorry for not having read the entire thread at the moment, but if someone would be so nice to summarize for me if possible the following.

1. What would the common dose be for snorting and oral
2. What would a strong dose be for snorting and oral
3. Onset, peak time, comedown and aftereffects before being "normal" again
3. What other compounds should NOT be used in combination, or in general if DARI, NDRI is the problem as example)
4. What are compounds that works nice with 3-meo-pcp, if any

Thanks and hopefully I do not spam the forum, will have to read some more into this.

so starting with 10mg should be safe then, snort? how long onset should one wait for before redosing if needed? i would think same redose is smart, 10mg more.

do you dose all 100mg at once or in several dosages, timespan?

In the name of harm reduction i think you should start smaller and redose after 45 minutes if its not enough.. What if you are on the other side of the scale and get completely whacked on 3 milligrams?

No, i haven't done 100 mg at once, but spaced out over 3 hrs or so.

so starting with 10mg should be safe then, snort? how long onset should one wait for before redosing if needed? i would think same redose is smart, 10mg more.

do you dose all 100mg at once or in several dosages, timespan?

Doing some searching around I find theese numbers from peoples own experiences. One line pr person:

10mg sublingual, then redose 25mg sublingual +5:20h
15-20mg insufflated about, redosing some 4 hours later with others.
4-12mg, doesnt say I guess insulflated.
5mg insulflated.
10mg, doesnt say I guess insulflated.
8mg bombed, then another 5mg pretty much straight after.

From what I read here being one that uses larger doses normally is that I should go for 10mg sublingual and make up my own opinion. From the report I read where the guy redosed with 25mg sublingual 5:20 hours later I do not see the reason for this redose really.

The dosages seems to be in the 5-15mg range around, atleast first timers on it. And I read someone took 70 and went to the mental institution, they were out a few days later ok again though. What a ride.. lol.

Question: What do people recommend to sleep on ofter this one if sleep is wanted but not availablem, I read people are having problem sleeping after taking it.

wow butylone, that is a blast from the past! I don't think I have seen one mention Anywhere on the internet recommending it before! What makes it good as a disassociative combo drug?

Difficult to say, exactly. As with all things dissociative experience related, the limitations of the English language makes it hard to describe.

I always found butylone got ignored back in the cathinone days, I guess on the surface it appeared to be a fairly average stimulant overshadowed by mephedrone. But it seems to interact with and enhance other drugs really well, adding a slight psychedelic edge to a lot of things. It's at its best when consumed on long 24+hr sessions where it seems to emphasise the wierder effects of sleep deprivation.

When mixed with dissociatives it has this way of really bringing out the best in them, especially in a sensory kind of way, but far more than just enhancing the visual/audio experience. Yet, it doesn't really change anything, just knda emphasises elements of whats there already (well, aside from the obvious addition of a stimulant in to the mix anyway). I know I've not really explained it too well and no doubt it won't be to everyone taste, but for me its my mixer of choice and one I'd recommend here.

The dosages seems to be in the 5-15mg range around, atleast first timers on it. And I read someone took 70 and went to the mental institution, they were out a few days later ok again though. What a ride.. lol.

Question: What do people recommend to sleep on ofter this one if sleep is wanted but not availablem, I read people are having problem sleeping after taking it.

I've done 100mg in one night before and gone over 50mg a few times but my tolerance to these sort of things is pretty high, I'd personally look at doing at least 25mg, higher amounts seem to involve some sort of slipping in/out of conscious awareness, not really a "hole" as such but pleasant anyway.

Duration is a bit of a strange one, it starts to noticably fade away after about 4 hours but trying to sleep within 12 hours of consumption may be difficult. A couple of benzos help, i use etizolam. That said, there reaches a point where its actually all too easy to get to sleep and a nice deep sleep too (a rarity for me). It can still feel like its in your system the next day though, not really active but there.

Last week, i went a bit over the top, doing about 200mg over a few days, I subsequently slept almost completely through 3 days, when I did wake for half hour or so i could quite clearly still feel effects. i probably wouldn't recommend this though!!;)

I always find 3-MeO-PCP leaves mu very lucid and in control. I feel like I probably could double or triple my 10mg dose to get the "fucked up" feeling, but I don't think 3-MeO-PCP is best used for that. I have MXE for fucked up, if I want it. I come to 3-MeO if I want to remain very in control.

As for sleep, I am very sensitive to being kept awake, but I don't find it a problem with this. A small amount of something sedating would probably be plenty.

OK, I finally did try the 3-meo-pcp after and did 10mg insufflated after carefully looking into other dosages. And my trip report is as follows:

+ 15min, light headed
+ 55min, feeling light, sedating, 2 coronas and some sigarettes. Fingers being numbed, sensory override smooth, body smooth. Communicative skills lowered. Personal headspace smooth.
+ 80min, No more going somewhere - trip is concidered game over, this was some boring stuff. I will turn to real shrooms?

From here I did some Gs of shrooms and eventually turned over to other stuff more familiar. I might try 15mg one more time, but I am not sure if I am even interested in doing so. My experience seems to be not at all what I have read, so I either require a much higher dosage - need to redose or the compund is not working on me.

Little bit of a 3-MeO-PCP retrospective, here:

Back in mid-July I had a series of 3 trips on 3-MeO-PCP, which all occurred over the span of about a week. Were they a positive influence on my life? Well, in the sense that everything in life seems to eventually reveal itself to be part of a positive flow, yes: they ended up making me so disgusted with myself that I gained the motivation to take action against my illnesses, for which I am very grateful.

But, will 3-MeO-PCP ever pass my lips again? Almost certainly not. It must have taken me a good month to feel completely sane after that episode of 3-MeO usage. It left me in a long-term state of relentless anhedonia and grating, stressful, negative energy. Luckily I feel very healthy now, and I'd like to stay that way.

Okay, so this is twice now I've woken up sleepwalking after a prolonged session on this stuff, both times theres been etizolam in the mix...:?

This time I walked into a wall!! Just thought I'd let y'all know!!=D

Status
Not open for further replies.