• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

maybe a small dose of amphetamine (say 10-20mg) with like 14-18mg of 2C-T-7..

i would probably just use 25mg orally of 2C-T-7 , after a check for any reactions to the chemical :)

Wow, full effects in ten minutes?? Your rectum must have very active mucous membranes! 8o =D

My trial with rectal dosage of 2C-T-7 (14mg I think? With tolerance though to phens and psychedelics in general at the time). It began to affect me at 15-20 minutes in, and by an hour in I was at the beginning of the peak, but I didn't even finish peaking on it until about 3-3:30 in (my more accurately-written report is earlier in this thread). Afterwards, it lingered and lingered and got more and more recreational and decidedly sensual/sexual. I never got much in the way of visuals from that dose. But given my level of use at the time, that should not be a good indicator of what to expect for you.

I remember someone making a comment in the plugging thread, about evacuating your colon to make sure some lingering feces doesn't absorb your dose. This never occurred to me before. When I took this T-7, I gave myself a fair bit of enema with the syringe in an effort to help optimize my absorption. But now I am absolutely baffled at my absorption.

I've got a fair but not an exceptional tolerance to phens in general. I certainly don't have one for 2C-T-7. Even still, I could consider my dose recreational. It's just a matter of whether I'd want to have such a skewed experience recreationally, or if I can alter my approach and find better ways to do it.

Did you marquis test the material? It sounds a lot like the time profile of 2CB to me, but I guess if you peak that fast on 2CE, its possible you peak fast on 2CT7 as well. We all react different, etc etc.

anyways thanks for your report it was interesting to read!

Well, anyway, I would think that it would hard to NOT be able to easily tell 2C-T-7 and 2C-B apart, for someone experienced.

But yeah, the timeline does not fit 2C-T-7, that's for sure.

Also note the dosage (14mg rectal) matches what I imagine would be a very intense and visual 2CB trip.

It just really surprises me that he peaked that fast!

Xorkoth said:
Well, anyway, I would think that it would hard to NOT be able to easily tell 2C-T-7 and 2C-B apart, for someone experienced.

But yeah, the timeline does not fit 2C-T-7, that's for sure.
I've never done 2C-B. This purported T-7 strikes me distinctly as a 2C-T-x, but I suppose I could be mistaken. It's also exceptionally fluffy like T-2 is. I'm too disenthused to marquis test; I'll know for sure once I do 2C-B myself. I dose by intuition, not by recommendation...I will not overdose in the meantime.

does B have a ridiculously fast comeup like that or something? I think this 10 mins is an anomaly regardless of how you look at it.

rectal 2CB (like rectal 2CD) has first alerts at 7-10mins and peaks by 15-20mins. It is VERY fast, a rocket ride (esp. 2CD, I've never taken a super high rectal dose of 2CB).

Why don't you buy a marquis test and find out for yourself? 2CB gives a VERY distinct test (beautiful lime green, the predominant color of 2CB visuals for me ;)).

The times of duration that you listed make it sound much more like a 2C-X than a 2C-T-X...... I haven't had 2C-T-7... but even just orally, 2C-T-2 didn't leave the plateau for a good 5 hours... 2 1/2 hours sounds much more like 2C-B from everything I've read but I've never done 2C-B. The peak duration just seems to match.

well when I say it felt like a 2C-T-x, I mean it just felt like a 2C-T-x in my body. Also, kat, this actually does somewhat correspond with how long phases of T-x doses last for me personally; taking into consideration the discrepancy between rectal and oral.

samadhi, I don't buy a marquis test because I'm lazy. Maybe if I saw a link for some shit right in front of me and it was cheap, I would. Until then, or until I do 2C-B for myself -- couple months max, I'd say -- all that matters to me is my personal relationship with this chemical, honestly...not what name it bears, and not what other people recommend I do with it. I've given consideration to the possibility I'm doing 2C-B based on what people've told me in this thread, but it isn't so pressing an emergency I feel the need to play detective before I continue. That's just how I roll, I guess.

I apologize to those who know where I got this T-7; I know you guys are out there. But if you're so concerned about your chems, you should test them yourself.

nbsp, I'm sorry for you if 2C-T-X's are short duration like that. It was quite the opposite for me. Almost to the point where I'm scared to do another 2C-T-X.

MagickalKat777 said:
nbsp, I'm sorry for you if 2C-T-X's are short duration like that. It was quite the opposite for me. Almost to the point where I'm scared to do another 2C-T-X.
well, aside from this mystery bag, I've only done T-2. The comeup takes a while, but is comparable to the other 2C-x chems I've done. So is the peak. It's the T-x comedown that really stretches out in my experience, and sets it apart. That's consistent with my forays into this T-7 bag as well, both orally and rectally. Given my other experience with plugging, it just seems to add up, given my knowledge of how my body reacts to these chemicals. That's why I'm not insistent on testing this bag: it isn't a matter of my wanting to remain ignorant or my not giving a shit; I simply don't believe I'm doing 2C-B.

That sounds very similar to my rectal 2C-T-2 experience. Alerts in about a minute, peak by 10, vomiting by 15! There is no reduction in body load ... which makes sense because the nausea of 2C-T-x's seem highly correlated with the plasma concentration.

YES, rectal dosing increases nausea!!! And it shortens the trip ... to a nearly useless level. I'll admit, for low dose recreational trips it could be great, but there are many more problems with rectal admin besides the fact that you have to stick a drug where the sun don't shine.

Nobody listens when I mention the pharmacokinetics of rectal admin!!! It seems so much shorter because of the abrupt peak and steep drop off. It's meaningless to say 14 mg rectal = 40 mg oral or whatever. A better comparision would be 14 mg rectal = intensity of 45 mg (oral) peak for 1 hr, then peak of 30 mg for 2 hr, then 20 mg and so on. The pharmacokinetics is completely different. I posted a graph in the rectal admin thread, but I'll repost (EV is similar to rectal or insufflation). Once you're down to a trip that feels like 20 mg, you consider it pretty much over.

With oral dosing, absorption continues to occur slowly as the drug is degraded creating a "plateau," whereas all of the drug is absorbed very quickly with rectal admin, so all you have left is a downhill slide.

Read the above!!! Rectal admin seems to be something of a "fad" on this board recently. I have nothing against it, but people just seem to be doing it because everyone else is. Consider the reasons your sticking things up your bum! Is there really anything positive to come of it? Again, if it is a low dose recreational trip, or some other recreational substances like cocaine or opiates, then it is probably optimal. But for psychedelics, oral is superior. Period.

Last edited:
to further clarify my point... if you do anything with 2C-T-7 other than take it by itself orally at 0-20mg you will possibly die. death is considered by some to be a highly undesirable side effect//.

:)

Dondante said:
Read the above!!! Rectal admin seems to be something of a "fad" on this board recently. I have nothing against it, but people just seem to be doing it because everyone else is. Consider the reasons your sticking things up your bum! Is there really anything positive to come of it? Again, if it is a low dose recreational trip, or some other recreational substances like cocaine or opiates, then it is probably optimal. But for psychedelics, oral is superior. Period.
this is most certainly a matter of opinion, considering different people like different things, and different routes of administration with different chems affect different people in different ways. I know why I'm plugging my drugs: I'm doing it as an experiment to ascertain what my preference is, in efforts to optimize my experience. Same reason I do anything.

however I'm glad you've had similar experiences to mine; mine doesn't feel so out of place now.

fatal said:
to further clarify my point... if you do anything with 2C-T-7 other than take it by itself orally at 0-20mg you will possibly die. death is considered by some to be a highly undesirable side effect//.

:)

And this is different from other drugs how, besides the dosage?

Whenever you take a substance, you kind of need to accept that as a "side effect", you may die. That does not mean, however, that you shouldn't do everything in your power to prevent it.

But I highly doubt that 21mg of 2C-T-7 orally will kill anyone

Dondante said:
But for psychedelics, oral is superior. Period.

Politefully disagree! I like to blast myself out of the universe and return (somewhat quickly). Yes, rectal administration shortens the trip (a positive). No, the trip is not rendered useless because of this.

Rectal administration of fourth position tryptamines is especially useful. They come very close to a DMT experience.

Remember, we're not all looking for long plateaus to be in the psychedelic state. In a sense, we are all looking for something different with our psychedelic exploration.

I am looking to blast myself out of the universe with as high a dose as I feel is reasonably safe (to my body and mind).

Also...the timeline (according to my experience) of rectal admin of phens does not match your graph. The only difference is the comeup and comedown are abbreviated. The peak itself is as long as oral administration as far as I can tell (perhaps a tad shorter, but nothing drastic). Albeit this is only experience with 2CB, 2CE, and methylone.

fourth position tryptamines are certainly shorter, they seem to basically come on, peak for a few minutes, then drop away (although I've only experimented with 4-AcO-DMT and some 4-ho-DMT with this). I'd like to compare rectal admin of these chems with vaporizing them (I believe there will be a winner vaporizing 4-AcO-DMT for very short and very intense DMT-like experiences).

The greatest issue in length of peak seems to be the amount of drug one takes (more and this results in a longer peak).

peace!

I can't see how a shortened trip is good. For me, the buildup to the peak...and the comedown are just as significant as the peak itself. I agree that this rectal thing seems like a fad...and almost seems like some of you just like to put things in your butt...that's ok....I love it when my gal puts her fingers inside of me...but I see little use in taking away the best parts of a trip and calling that 'useful.'