• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

I tried 5mg railed, 30mg eaten.. +3 for sure.. so many visuals i couldn't see infront of myself.. at the 3-4hr point things got scarry.. starting halucinating big time with things attacking me and i was freaking out big time.

20mg eaten tho, really nice, smooth on the body and ok visuals.. 35mg visuals was INSANE in comparison tho.. however i wouldn't recomend more than 30mg for most people.. keep in mind i'm only 63kg (138lb for you imperial old skool non metric people)

I would say start at 25mg.. if it isn't enough bump up another 5mg.. and so forth.. you can always have more... once its in, its in..

if you have any current mental issues, freak outs, bad experiances plauging you or something.. i would not recomend a high dosage..

So if your dose orally turns out not being enough to get "there", you can insufflate bumps to increase the intensity? What size bumps would you recommend doing at a time? 3mg? 5mg?

2C-T-7 a MAOI?

Saw some comments in this thread that 2c-t-7 works as an maoi. Does this mean that it's not safe to take while on ssri's? I should be off the ADs soon and am willing to wait.

psilocybonaut - just from reading the thread snorting doesn't sound like a good idea, especially if you already have some in you. A lot will depend on the accuracy of your scales.

i would say eaten is always the safest.. but if you were going to bump your way via railing (snorting/sniffing) i would say keep it low, say 3mg.. maybe less? if your scales can do it.. go 2mg bumps..

watch out tho, this is the most dangerous substance to sniff.... the safest way would be to just eat 25mg.. and next time eat more if it wasn't enough..

enjoy!

first time attempting anything other than a threshold dose of 2CTx (and first time doing any dose of t7).

sigh...14mg oral of the t7 produced....nothing...well maybe a + for a few minutes.

Now that I think about it I may have been tripping for a little while...since I stopped on the trail near a sandy part and played with some dirt for a long time, giggling and laughing and saying "dirt is good" over and over again. But, I'm also somewhat strange sober so who knows really?

I think I'll plug 16mg next time and hope for a +3 seeing as how this was barely threshold for me (little bit of phen tolerance latelyt hough).

ps although I think the DMT smoked at about T+6 hours was potentiated.

I will be trying this substance in the very near future, but I'm completely flaky deciding on a dosing plan. There are so much uncertainties to take into account, it seems wise to start off with no more than 10 mg. It's too bad there is a real chance I will barely feel anything at all, but what kind of effect can one expect from a substantial supplemental dose? Say it is hardly active at T+4:00, is it likely another 10 mg will produce a worthwhile increase in effect? Should I be wary of a sudden activation of the former dose? Would anyone care to speculate on a strategy that combines responsibility with maximizing the chance of getting a good feel of this compound? If real advice is deemed inappropriate, keep it general... much appreciated! :)

There are more than a few reports that suggest redosing that late on phenethylamines is not worth it.

Why not go for 15mg for a first dose. You still might not feel much, but you have a better chance of feeling a ++. Just my advice though, don't let it be the end-all-be-all for you...use your own judgement.

I took 14mg, with very little phen tolerance, and felt nothing at all.

Of course, you should try a small dose (1 tenth the size of an active dose) to check for allergic reactions, especially with 2CT7.

samadhi_smiles said:
I think I'll plug 16mg next time and hope for a +3...
you will find your +3. 15mg oral affected me similarly, and 12-13mg rectal hit me very hard, very fast. Be careful! 8o

About 2:20 ago I tried 3 mg to check for idiosyncratic responses...
Just now I could have sworn I felt a tiny bit of skincrawling sensation on top of my head, a hint to a body load buzz and maybe even a bit more visual anomalies than I normally experience due to some minimal HPPD effects I'm experiencing lately. I haven't tripped a lot the last months but I just ended a bout of near-daily GHB usage, it just seems I have heightened sensitivity or awareness in general. It's extremely mild and totally benevolent, but looking at mosaic-patterns for instance makes me feel like they could begin to swim around any second or kind of do sometimes... :)

Anyway I'll post later if this is turning out to be a + or if I'm kidding myself, just curious though what this will mean for my plan to do around 13-17 mg on wednesday... will below-threshold doses have any kind of tolerance effect at all?
Thanks for the advice by the way S_S, I love your ideas, mentality and seemingly well- (and on experience) founded opinions.
Don't worry about me not using my own judgement tho, I have decent experience for myself, I'm a chem major and I've been developing my insights and knowledge on psychology, metaphysics and well you know... the stuff that really seems to matter these days :\

Just now..... I found myself thinking: there is definitely a feeling of something I've never felt before and a few phen-type qualities to it like the way my mouth feels. I must be pretty sensitive to T-7, which probably makes excellent milage for this stuff! :D

About 2:20 ago I tried 3 mg to check for idiosyncratic responses...
Just now I could have sworn I felt a tiny bit of skincrawling sensation on top of my head, a hint to a body load buzz and maybe even a bit more visual anomalies than I normally experience due to some minimal HPPD effects I'm experiencing lately. I haven't tripped a lot the last months but I just ended a bout of near-daily GHB usage, it just seems I have heightened sensitivity or awareness in general. It's extremely mild and totally benevolent, but looking at mosaic-patterns for instance makes me feel like they could begin to swim around any second or kind of do sometimes...
I'm pretty sure 3mg orally would not produce any noticeable effects. Unless you were a rat, maybe.

It has been said before: there are quite some people out there who can get a +++ from 10 mg, there's a freakout report on Erowid from 5 mg ; Murple is quoted saying he got strong visual effects from 5 mg orally - is it that hard to believe I got a + which I most definitely did? It may have been a weak experience but baseline is different nonetheless. Absolutely not to flame you but never take yourself as a standard model especially when it comes to mostly unresearched psychedelics and that goes double for T-7 it seems. You hear about people getting kicked in the balls by seemingly insignificant doses and people insufflating mountains of a substance and still not feeling it all the time... Is it an attentive mind, is it purity or is it receptor-count and biochemical affinity? Probably a mix of those which goes to show that you can never be too careful with this kind of stuff, even when the majority responds more or less consistently ... at least I'm glad I was.

The hard thing though, is to extrapolate such sensations to come up with a sensible dose to continue with. I feel that I could accomplish much with about 15 mgs, it may even be too much but probably not too much too much... ;)

On top of that: the solution was 15 ml containing 20% alcohol, is it possible this compounded better absorption?

Last edited:
3mg would definiteny produce effects for some, as 10mg produces +++ for some. 2C-T-7 is quite variable in its effects. 10mg produces a + 1/2 for me...I doubt 3mg would do much but again, everyone is different.

psilocybonaut said:
I'm pretty sure 3mg orally would not produce any noticeable effects. Unless you were a rat, maybe.

Yeah, 2C-T-7 is one of the most variable psychedelics I've encountered. In fact, perhaps the most. 2C-E also seems to be extraordinarily variable.

For me, 35mg orally produced a relatively weak (but definitely +2) effect. But 42mg orally produced a very strong, disconcerting effect with loads of vomiting and a bit of delusion of out-of-control violent acts. And strangely, only very strong color amplification... it never got very visual for me for some reason. This was before I had overused psychedelics and gained a lot of tolerance.

On the other hand, 15mg rectally, after I had gained a lot of tolerance, produced an intensely pleasurable and animated state for an entire day, with non-stop talking and loads of empathy and insight. Still very little visual change though... it's only ever produced a very strong color saturation effect on me, stronger than even DOC (which makes everything positively glow with brilliance).

Finally, 5mg nasally produces a similar feeling as 15mg rectally for me, but faster, shorter, and harsher. And nasal burn like you wouldn't believe that lasts for 20-30 minutes. 8o

I put a few little flakes in my nose not long ago...probably 1-2mg; not even enough to feel a burn of any sort. I definitely felt some jitters and mood boosting effects for the next half hour or so, which was kinda surprising.

I know I read a report on erowid a while back about a guy vaporizing tiny-ass 2-3mg bumps and feeling +3 effects for the next 6 hours. I doubt it'll affect me that profoundly, but I'm considering saving some scrap at the bottom of my bag to experiment with this method. Has anyone tried smoking T-7 or know anything declarative about it?

The most positive reports come from oral dosing. Almost without failure, the negative reports involve dosing via other methods.

Stick with oral dosing.

I only have 28mg of the substance and I was ideally wanting to try it more than once. My source for 2c-t-7 is now no longer around, I was wondering if anyone had any information on the risks of smoking it? It seems to require a much smaller dosage for the same effects (1-5mg range).

Your responses would be much appreciated :)

eclipsedesign said:
I only have 28mg of the substance and I was ideally wanting to try it more than once. My source for 2c-t-7 is now no longer around, I was wondering if anyone had any information on the risks of smoking it? It seems to require a much smaller dosage for the same effects (1-5mg range).

Your responses would be much appreciated :)
honestly, I know this is outside the bounds of safe dosing practices...but if you already know your body doesn't react adversely to the chemical itself, sniff two matchheads and see what happens. If you can gauge the experience after five or ten mins and it isn't looking satisfactory, bump a bit more. I just recently discovered the usefulness of insufflating this chemical...it is by far my favorite route of administration at this point. I don't know weights; I've only ever used liquid measurement...but my ideal dose looks something like five or six matchheads, by my subjective interpretation. Just make sure to keep the increments small to minimize the possibility of hazard, and try to be intuitive with your body before going in too deep, if you indeed choose to do this.

yeah, I know this is really irresponsible shit to tell a person, but the fact is, people are gonna do it anyway, and I might as well make my opinion on the matter public.

Just remember that most of the positive reports you read (and all of them in the literature) are from oral dosing. Some people may find it enjoyable when snorted, smoked, etc...but consider that if you are looking for an experience like that in PIHKAL, those in the MAPS literature, etc...you aren't going to get it by smoking it or snorting it.

I've never smoked the material, but snorting it is VERY different than taking it orally. Much of the difference is because of the rush of intense effects/speed of onset, etc. I'm fairly certain based on my experience with smoking other compounds that 2C-T-7 is no different...ie smoking it is a 'whole other trip.'

Stainboy said:
Saw some comments in this thread that 2c-t-7 works as an maoi. Does this mean that it's not safe to take while on ssri's? I should be off the ADs soon and am willing to wait.

Not a good idea is a bit of an understatement. SSRI + MAOI is a good way to die in a really unpleasant way