• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

^^ 25mg has very little effect on me, too (orally). Your scale could be very inaccurate (does it measure in milligram increments?), or you could have a large tolerance naturally. Morninggloryseed, for example, a longtime member here, takes 50+mg to trip when he uses it. Personally, 35mg was rather weak for me as well, but then 42mg was somewhat negative due to its strength and nausea.

You could try taking it rectally. The dose is about halved and the negative side effects that come with large doses are eliminated, or at least drastically reduced.

Or, perhaps your supply is weak? It's hard to say. Just keep trying, with appropriate intervals of time between. Also, if you have built-up tolerance from using other chemicals too often, try to let that disappear first.

Last edited:
I have to be frank and say I don't encourage anyone to take 50mg. That's a wopping dose. I can get a +3 from 30-35mg of 2C-T-7...20mg would be a solid +2. But also enjoyed taking 2C-T-7 higher, one of the few PEAs that I really like at that solid of a level (the other is 2C-E).

It also seems that as my life progresses, I have started to experience reverse tolerance to psychedelics. A couple of recent 2C-B experiences were quite intense, and they were all under 25mg. Usually I tend to go 30-36mg with that one.

Not sure when I will use 2C-T-7 again, haven't since summer 2005, but I would probably start out with 30mg or so. I imagine next time will be when I introduce it to my lady. Hopefully this summer!

Well, I'm not suggesting jumping to 50mg either. But I think you're safe to jump to 30 or 35mg considering your response to 25. I was just giving an example of how some people seem to require high doses.

[?] 2C-T-7 Solubility & Stability

I've searched and scanned and could find nothing on this subject.

what I need is some basic facts from anyone who's dealt with this chem before. Looking for info on what liquid to best dilute with, and specifically, info on the degradation of 2C-T-7 in that liquid. I'm aware T-7 is remarkably stable -- I believe I read something just recently on Shulgin having reported no potency drop after 15 years of poor storage -- but I'm also aware phens generally tend to degrade rapidly when diluted, soooo.......yeah.

basically, I'm looking to find a way to store this stuff in liquid for a long period of time, or at least discover if it's possible before looking into other approaches. If you're knowledgeable in this field, I'd love to hear it.

:)

Merged nbsp's thread about 2C-T-7 solubility and stability.

2ct7 is a very stable chemical.
If for whatever reason you canot keep it in an air tight vial and decide to go through with keeping it in solution i would recomend you use everclear or bacardi 151 or any other high proof alcohol. It should last you quite a long time like that.

Also, it's soluble enough in distilled H2O that it can dissolve into 15mg/mL at room temperature with some minimal stirring. I haven't tried higher concentrations.

Yeah, I have a small amount of T7 that has been in solution for seven years now, and all is well. Very stable compound. Shulgin actually mentioned that he tested some T4 and T7 that were sitting exposed on a shelf for 15 years and they did not degrade.

^^^ That was not in solution, just for clarification. And, I'm not sure if he meant in an airtight vial or not (this could still be exposed depending on your standards, i.e. to temp).

Delsyd: I'm using solution for measuring purposes. Is your method verified?

Xorkoth: does it preserve well in distilled H2O over long periods of time, i.e. months, perhaps many months?

MGS: question of the day -- what solution? You say all is well -- how well?

thanks for the info, all of you. Xorkoth, you may wish to move this or copy this to the stability & solubility thread, as that's where I initially intended it to end up.

Yeah, it will last a long time. years, I'm sure. Just make sure if you plan on storing it long-term to put it somewhere away from air, in the dark, and in a cool or cold place. The fridge works very well.

nbsp said:

MGS: question of the day -- what solution? You say all is well -- how well?

I actually have two solutions, one water and one EtOH. Both are well as in no degredation, no color change, looks the same as it does when I made it. I tried some of the alcohol T7 solution over summer 2005 and no potency loss was noted.

If i dosed 20mg 2ct7 and there was little effect after several hours would it be wise to redose or would this add little effect?

I'm asking because 2cs are generally weak on me and i need to dose high! I don't feel safe jumping in at the deep-end with 2ct7 tho, best be safe :)

I'm thinking 60mg+ be my sweet spot!

^^^
Should be no problem. I can redose on 2cs all night (and in a rare case 2ce all week :) )

wow I miss that t7 loved up warm fuzzy fealin.
I have the same problem with 2c's I need about 35mg 2ce for full effects while most people like around 16.

joe

there seems to be a wide range of responses to t7 in the trip reports i've read. would you guys say t7 is closer in overall effect to the other 2C's or to the MDxx family like MDA?

So what would you recommend would be a good oral dose for a first timer? 20-25mg? Less? Should i plug it, is it really that much better? I've never plugged anything.

rectal is reportedly supposed to produce much less nausea/discomfort during the coming up period. It also cuts the coming up period in half about, from what I gather.

Somewhere in dosage of half what you'd take for oral (so its somewhere in between nasal and oral, nasal is supposedly 1/3 of an oral dose to produce similar effects).

I'm thinking about taking 12.5mg rectal for a first experience then 17.5mg rectal for a second one.

Or I was thinking about 15mg rectal for a first experience but I'm unsure if this may be 'too much.'