View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

^^ To each his own... 8(

;)

I merged a thread started by Non-Breaking Space relaying the caution necessary in rectal 2C-T-7 administration. Come on, man, that was no way to start a new thread! =D

Speaking of which, what are/were the differences in rectal administration with 2C-T-7 that you noticed? Personally I have found rectal to be more physically pleasurable and euphoric, and to have significantly less body load and no nausea whatsoever. Plus, rectal cuts at least half the time off the come up, which can be overwhelming for many substances, but with T-7, it shortens it to just the right length to be easy, but not as annoyingly long as it can be orally.

Wow. Here's a drug I haven't heard of in a long time.

If one were to have some come from somewhere, theoretically, would it be worth doing or is it best to not go through the effort on this one and get something else that is available?

I've always been extremely curious about the T7 but the insufflation deaths put me off... :-/

And... *high fives* MGS.

thanks for the feedback NBSP, so you plugged 12-13mg and found it plenty for a +3??? If one only has a small amount of this chemical one is careful to not underdose too many times and never reach a full +3 with what he has.

I'd be curious in a TR if you feel like writing one. That aren't many on rectal T7.

if you dose 60mg 2C-T-7 it is fair to assume that you will die. not could. will.

Indeed, whoever said that it should be fine, you shouldn't say that unless you know it. T7 is an MAO inhibitor and I think I read of a death from somewhere around 30mg oral.

The more I hear about deaths, the less I want to try it...

But I've heard its by far the best out of all the phens...

EDIT: By the way, there were only 3 deaths that I know of... and the oral death was an unknown dose with about 200mg MDMA.

Ah right, the chances are I read some fabricated thing but I don't remember the figures.

The deaths don't put me off,if anything they would probably lead to me having a safer experience as I would be more cautious about dose etc.

I'd imagine the possibility for death is there if mixing with a few other 2CTs (such as T2, T21, etc).

Be careful with those chemicals! I wouldn't mix 2CT7 with anything apart from a few tokes of marijuana.

Ah, a quick search on google showed me where I read it, it was on the old bluelight(can't be arsed quoting):

''specialspack
31-08-2005, 10:18
Originally posted by neal_cassady

Anybody have any experience with this method of consumption? As much as I enjoy 2CT7s visual aspects I'm looking at trying to minimise the nausea associated with this drug and insufflation seems too dangerous at the 50-60mg range.

I'd be VERY careful about this. We don't know much about those 2C-T-7 deaths, but if snorting big doses is dangerous, then plugging could well be to, what with it passing the 1st pass metabolism and all.

50-60mg insufflated sounds like an insanse dose, when the report deaths were in the 30-40mg range.

What oral dose do you usually take?''

Yeah, I think whoever takes more than 40mg of any 2C-T-X is an idiot.

Hell I was a hardhead and 30mg of 2C-T-2 was a SHIT TON more than I bargained for!

Looking on Erowid though... it seems to have a fairly good track record... only three of the 26 reports marked as health problems were oral dosings without mixing with other drugs... out of 206 reports, that's awesome.

btw rectal does not fully pass the first pass metabolism, somebody correct me if I'm wrong. I think only a percent of the chemical fully passes. Regardless the dosage is somewhere between oral and nasal, suggesting there is more of a buffer for rectal than there is nasal. 30-40mg insufflated is going to be around 90-100mg where 30-40mg rectal would be 60-80 (both are HUGE and very dangerous dosages!).

This is just from what I gather comparing all available data.

So from what I'm reading, as long as you have a scale that can measure 10-14mg effectively, rectal is the way to go?

I refuse to put this stuff up my nose. Especially with the near-instant puke reaction. Not to mention the deaths.

I can't find someone who has both done oral and rectal 2CT7 that doesn't recommend rectal as the definite way to go with this chemical.

I put all 2Cs up my butt anyways, so this will definitely be squirted up there too when the time comes.

But, 14mg may be a very strong trip, depending on your sensitivity (remember, even if you've tried some non-sulfur 2Cs before, you will probably react with a different sensitivity to 2CT7 and its ilk).

Its generally considered to be twice as strong, rectally, but the peak is probably stronger than twice an oral dose, since the peak plasma levels probably go up higher (due to faster absorption, etc).

Xorkoth said:
Speaking of which, what are/were the differences in rectal administration with 2C-T-7 that you noticed? Personally I have found rectal to be more physically pleasurable and euphoric, and to have significantly less body load and no nausea whatsoever. Plus, rectal cuts at least half the time off the come up, which can be overwhelming for many substances, but with T-7, it shortens it to just the right length to be easy, but not as annoyingly long as it can be orally.
comeup was fast as all hell, to the point of making me nervous. Was getting signals instantly, feeling full effects in maybe 10 mins maximum. I've plugged a few times before and I've never had a comeup this fast.

I quickly got off my toilet, where I initially administered it, and began pacing around my apartment. Wasn't speedy as much as I felt it was simply conducive to restlessness, if that makes any sense. Lost myself pretty easily, though, walking around. I wasn't in a full-blown state of nonphysical transcendence, but I'd forget I even existed, off and on, just by following the abstractions of my own thoughts. This is maybe T+ 00:15-00:20.

visuals had a somewhat synaesthesiac quality about them. I felt almost as though they were affecting me physically. I first noticed them in my peripheral vision perhaps 20 mins after dosing; massive distortion and melting of colors as if I were being sucked into a psychedelic wormhole that just happened to be behind me. This quickly transformed into my feeling like I actually was being pulled backwards somehow, providing the physical sensation of being in a wind tunnel, or something similar. I was still being almost uncomfortably overwhelmed by the rapid comeup at this point.

I levelled out a bit maybe T+ 00:25, when my girl called me on the telephone. I found I could concentrate on the telephone convo with relative ease and keep the more immersive sensory effects of the dose at bay, although it took some effort to get into the mindset. While on the phone I took a very observational standpoint in regards to how this chem was affecting me. I deduced it was quite plainly pushing my happy buttons -- i.e. somewhat euphoric, giddy -- and the visuals weren't so overwhelming; rather they'd come out in relatively majestic splendor when I made a point to observe them (or observe anything).

I also acknowledged I'd been afflicted by nausea since the comeup that'd spontaneously feel like it was creeping up my throat, although I never had any actual trouble keeping my food down. It wasn't really bad or intrusive at all, just noticeable. Additionally, there was a short instance of numbness in my lower legs, which struck me as a distinctly 2C-T-x symptom in my limited experience with the chemical family. There was a bit of difficulty regulating my body temperature as well. These were all things I was giving very serious consideration, as I was quite distinctly experimenting, trying to decide if I preferred the rectal route at all.

my thoughts were undeniably abstract, undeniably psychedelic while conversating on the telephone, but their direction was not particularly profound. I attribute this less to dose and more to my not making a conscious effort to cultivate the mindstate. In being on the telephone, I felt I was almost doing the opposite. Plus I was very tired, physically. I'd been up all day.

throughout the night, I kept amused by just being myself, thinking, and appreciating my own existence, in a very basic manner. There was certainly mental clarity; i.e. I was not cognitively handicapped or muddled much at all. I simply wasn't feeling up to any complicated mental undertakings. This means much of what went on in my head, while amazing in the way most psychedelic experiences are amazing, would likely have little impact on a sober person, as they didn't delve into much uncharted territory.

one defining characteristic of this experience was my excitement, for lack of a better word. I was very happy and very enthused to be doing whatever I was doing. Another, naturally, was the visuals. They were very unique. I kept myself entertained here and there by playing with them. The most interesting thing I saw that night by far was a subtle shadow on my carpet transform into a fractal image of all sorts of moving gears and pinwheels, eclipsing nearly my entire floor to the point of my feeling like I was sinking down inside it. Shit was beautiful, and almost DMT-like in its style, although not as colorful by any means.

speaking of DMT, I wish I smoked DMT while on this. But I didn't :(

the visuals weakened abruptly around the 2:30 mark, and became totally nonexistent by maybe 3:30 at the latest. The excitement waned, but persisted vaguely and slowly tapered off into an afterglow up to 7:00 or later.

I'm getting sick of writing. In short, the dose was fast, strong, but manageable. By far the least manageable part of it was how fucking fast it happened. I'm not sure if I'll even practice handling this rectal admin further or what. I'm considering just resorting to oral because it seems like many characteristics of this experience were out of balance. Who knows. Time will tell.

edit: btw, I only have experience taking oral T-7 two times, neither of which are particularly qualitative (one was low dose, one was unknown dose). So in a lot of ways I'm just taking stabs in the dark trying to figure out what the fuck this chem is doing to me; I can't say much about how it compares to oral full-on. Not yet. ;)

Last edited:
wow I would not of guessed that it comes on that fast. I haven't heard similar effects from others. I would have guessed it'd be more like 2CE (first alerts at 10-15 then begin the peak at 1 hour).

One thing you might try is staggering your rectal dose to slow down the peak plasma levels. LIke one 7mg dose at T+0 and another 6-7mg dose at T+20mins.

my comeups on 2C-E have been faster than that. I've peaked in perhaps 30-35 minutes rectally before, although I've only done it a few times. Still, I cannot believe this T-7 onset was so ridiculously fast.

I'm sure I'll try different things and get a feel for what happens in the future. I wouldn't dream of completely giving up on rectal admin unless there was really no upside to it. But in my limited experience taking it orally, I don't think I'm particularly succeptible to the unpleasant side effects, so it isn't much of an issue for me at all.

One question: people often combine 2CT7 with MDMA (and there are a few reports combined with methylone). Although this has in the past resulted in fatalities (due to the MAOI properties of 2CT7 resulting in serotonin syndrome).

What about combining 2CT7 with amphetamine??

Last edited by a moderator: