• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-T-7 Thread

Yes, it does give me a rush (shiver) of pleasure to insert chemicals into my rectum. I've honestly (and gladly) admitted this before. It didn't in the beginning. This only started after a really intense methylone trip and a VERY euphoric 2CD trip (trip report titled 'tent blanky shelter'). I have the feeling it is a conditioned response.

Of course, I have been accused of being gay on this board, which however is not true! Like you, I can admit that a certain amount of rectal stimulation feels good. This does not, ipso facto, make me homosexual (as you understand).

I also really like what happens 15 mins later after sticking the chem up there. =D

fatal said:
to further clarify my point... if you do anything with 2C-T-7 other than take it by itself orally at 0-20mg you will possibly die. death is considered by some to be a highly undesirable side effect//.
:)

Out of 423 responses:

For 2C-T-7, the typical oral doses ranged from 1mg to 125mg, with the average being 26.64mg. Twelve of those who said their usual way of taking 2C-T-7 was orally did not give a typical dose. It should be noted that the user who listed 125mg as their typical dose was a one time user who took this amount accidentally due to a weighing error. For those who indicated insufflation as their usual route, typical doses ranged from 0.5mg to 50mg, with the average being 14.98mg. Eight of the insufflating users did not indicate their typical dosages. Of those who said they usually take the drug rectally, typical dosages ranged from 7mg to 33mg, with the average being 15mg. Typical doses used by those who smoke the drug ranged from 1mg to 40mg, with 12mg being the average. One of the respondents who usually smokes the drug did not give a typical dose.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/2ct7/article1/survey.shtml#Dosages

It is true that 2C-T-7 carries more risk than many other psychedelics, but the risk of death is still minimal if you have no other drugs in your system and you use it responsibly. You probably have more risk of dying from driving to your local supermarket than dying from a 30 mg oral dose of 2C-T-7 ... unless you drive to the supermarket after taking 30 mg 2C-T-7. ;)

samadhi_smiles said:
Also...the timeline (according to my experience) of rectal admin of phens does not match your graph. The only difference is the comeup and comedown are abbreviated. The peak itself is as long as oral administration as far as I can tell (perhaps a tad shorter, but nothing drastic). Albeit this is only experience with 2CB, 2CE, and methylone.

fourth position tryptamines are certainly shorter, they seem to basically come on, peak for a few minutes, then drop away (although I've only experimented with 4-AcO-DMT and some 4-ho-DMT with this). I'd like to compare rectal admin of these chems with vaporizing them (I believe there will be a winner vaporizing 4-AcO-DMT for very short and very intense DMT-like experiences).

The greatest issue in length of peak seems to be the amount of drug one takes (more and this results in a longer peak).

peace!

My only experience is with 2C-T-2 (once) and oxycodone (twice),
both of which had very rapid come ups (the drop off is more
noticable with a psychedelic).

The graph I posted is a comparison of intravenous (IV), extravascular
(EV), and then oral, which is subject to large fluctuations.
Extravascular is essentially intramuscular injection ... the drug just
has to diffuse from the tissues into the bloodstream to get to the brain.

Rectal and nasal mucous membranes constitute a very rapid
absorption surface that can approach that of EV, but are also
subject to some other factors. Any extra mucous in your nose,
or "stuff" in your rectum can significantly slow absorption. So for
these routes, the drug has to first get into the tissues, and then
migrate to the bloodstream. Also, rectal enema (fluid form) should
be very close to EV, where as suppository is almost closer to oral.

The bottom line is that the rate of absorption determines the
comeup and the rate of both absorption and drug metabolism
determine the full length. When the absorption is very slow as with
oral, the "plateau" increases significantly. When it is very rapid,
peak levels are reached quickly and drug metabolism becomes the
determining factor, which results in a much earlier decline from the peak.

To each his own I suppose. All I know is that I've found rectal to be
fairly useless since I like to have time to get comfortable with the
psychedelic state before it becomes really interesting.

Last edited:
That's silly that someone would accuse you of being 'gay' because it feels good to have your anus touched/fingered.

samadhi_smiles said:
Of course, I have been accused of being gay on this board, which however is not true! Like you, I can admit that a certain amount of rectal stimulation feels good. This does not, ipso facto, make me homosexual (as you understand).

I also really like what happens 15 mins later after sticking the chem up there. =D

What would most of you guys say is the "sweet spot" dose with 2C-T-7? I know it varies from person to person, but for example 4-aco-dmt's sweet spot is 25mg. What would be the "sweet spot" for T7? 30mg? 35mg? Less? More? I'm talking oral, btw.

35mg is nice for me...but 40mg is also awesome and 50mg is off-the-chart. Please not that I seem to have a "natural tolerance" for 2C-T-7 and can take these higher dosages. I'd recommend people use no more than 20mg or so until they know how T7 will affect them.

I've done this once at 23 mg. It was "pretty cool", but I think the sweet spot would be somewhere higher.

I'm thinking about trying this one, orally, for the first time and I can't really figure out how much to dose. I was thinking 15mg at first, but I don't want to be underwhelmed. I also don't want to be overwhelmed, so I won't take 30mg. Somewhere in between - maybe 22mg?

What about a small amount of 2CD (10mg oral?) as an adjunct to the t7 in case at 3 or so hours I'm not quite where I want to be?

15mg will underwhelm you, but it's still a cool compliment to your day. Consider doing it just to get a feel for the chemical if you're not quite in the mood to have a full experience. If you are in the mood for a full experience, but don't wanna delve too deep into unexplored territory, I'd say something like 25mg would do you fine without really compromising you in too serious a fashion.

I thought you did T-7 before? I could've sworn you said this.

Nope, I'm a t7 virgin! :)

I actually don't have a lot of experience with many 2Cs. Only 2CE, 2CB, and 2CD (oh and a low dose of 2CT2).

samadhi_smiles said:
Nope, I'm a t7 virgin! :)

I actually don't have a lot of experience with many 2Cs. Only 2CE, 2CB, and 2CD (oh and a low dose of 2CT2).
sounds like me with 4-xx-xx tryptamines. I've done a good bit of phens but have yet to even touch this chemical family, aside from just eating mushrooms. That should change sometime after I get around to checking my mailbox, though ;)

yes the 4-substituted-Ts are where its at. That and their parents.

they run deep.

So around 35 milligrams would probably be the dose I first want to take? I have never taken 2C-T-7 before, so I'm not sure how my body will react to it. But I gave 30mg to 4 different people and they all had a fun time.

I do know, however, how my body reacts to 2C-T-2, which I believe to be extremely similar. With 2C-T-2, my ideal dose is like 25-27mg.

What do you guys think? Should I start by taking 30mg and then boost it 5-10mg if it's not as far as I want to get?

Also, with rectal administration (which I have never tried), I have a question. I receive 85mg of Methadone HCl every morning. Therefore, being in a constant state of opiate fuzziness (though I barely feel the effect, it just keeps me from getting sick), I am usually constipated, at least somewhat.

I know that you are supposed to "clear your bowels" before rectal admin. The worry that I have is that since I'm constipated most of the time, it may be hard to do this unless I use an enema (which is not worth it and i'd rather do oral)

Will my constipation affect attempted rectal administration of either 2c-t-7, mdma, 4-aco-dmt, or 4-ho-mipt? Like, is it possible that it wouldn't work at all or very minimally?

Should I start drinking lots of fiber (Citrucel) and try to become regular before attempting this? Or should I just forget the entire idea and stick with oral?

Some people are very strongly effected by T7. T2 is a different drug...don't base anything on that. Start off with no more than 10mg...as Shulgin said many can reach a +3 at that level.

psilocybonaut said:
So around 35 milligrams would probably be the dose I first want to take? I have never taken 2C-T-7 before, so I'm not sure how my body will react to it. But I gave 30mg to 4 different people and they all had a fun time.

I do know, however, how my body reacts to 2C-T-2, which I believe to be extremely similar. With 2C-T-2, my ideal dose is like 25-27mg.

What do you guys think? Should I start by taking 30mg and then boost it 5-10mg if it's not as far as I want to get?

As an opiate addict (currently on suboxone)...I really recommend you start taking better care of your bowels.....you need to start taking in lots of fiber, and use flax seeds as a stool softener. You really need to do this or you are going to have health problems down the line. Don't fear enemas....cleans you out and makes one feel quite refreshed and 'clean' afterwards.

Any feces will hinder absorption.

psilocybonaut said:
Also, with rectal administration (which I have never tried), I have a question. I receive 85mg of Methadone HCl every morning. Therefore, being in a constant state of opiate fuzziness (though I barely feel the effect, it just keeps me from getting sick), I am usually constipated, at least somewhat.

I know that you are supposed to "clear your bowels" before rectal admin. The worry that I have is that since I'm constipated most of the time, it may be hard to do this unless I use an enema (which is not worth it and i'd rather do oral)

Will my constipation affect attempted rectal administration of either 2c-t-7, mdma, 4-aco-dmt, or 4-ho-mipt? Like, is it possible that it wouldn't work at all or very minimally?

Should I start drinking lots of fiber (Citrucel) and try to become regular before attempting this? Or should I just forget the entire idea and stick with oral?

Last edited:
I dosed 30mg orally 2 days ago and it was an intense +3 for me. Delerium, tryptamine like effects, i could barely see, it was the most intense 2C experience i have ever had. but i loved it. I think the oral dose depends on body weight. I weigh like 110. My friend who weighs like 135 or so did not get as intense of effects as me, but he still was tripping. It is very long lasting.