• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

Why is this thread so small? All the other 2c threads are huge.

No one really a fan of t-2? I thought it was pretty fun.

Because to me it was important enough to get divided into subthreads; which I did a while ago.

2C-T-2 is in my top 5 psychedelics.

Here's the subthreads in the OP

A lot of people seem to report having GI problems/nausea/etc on T2, but I never did. Body load wasn't too bad, either.

I enjoyed T2 and enjoyed it even more when I combined it with 2C-E.

The only psychedelic I used is 2C-I, which is pretty light, fun and not so deep for me. I enjoy using it and now I am going to try 2C-E or 2C-T-2. Which of them would you recommend to do first? Which compound is giving you less negative side effects?

2C-E gives less negative effects when compared to 2C-T-2, however whether its better or not is up to the consumer.

It's generally the consensus that 2C-T-2 has more body-load (particularly nausea) vs 2C-E (for me, minor discomfort with T-2 vs almost nothing with E).

I find T-2 to be much more enjoyable though.

Ugh 2c-e was had awful bodyload & nausea for me, so much worse than t-2.

The only psychedelic I used is 2C-I, which is pretty light, fun and not so deep for me. I enjoy using it and now I am going to try 2C-E or 2C-T-2. Which of them would you recommend to do first? Which compound is giving you less negative side effects?

I'm a pretty big fan of both actually. I would likely recommend 2c-t-2 before 2c-e, as the former is generally regarded as more friendly. However, it does have a higher occurance of negative GI effects, though roughly only 20% of test subjects experienced nausea (with oral ingestion, insufflation nausea stats are a bit higher).

They're both interesting chems, just make sure to start your doses low and be in a comfortable environment.

I've found that the body high from t2 can be perceived as a body load if you don't know how to let the energy flow through you. I understand why people get nausea from it. If you know how to use the energy from it, you might find it has healing properties. I've never consumed it other than by insufflation. When I was first getting used to its effects, I would expect to feel nausea because that's what I read it does. I've found that its easy to psych yourself into feeling nausea, but its just as easy to psych yourself away from feeling nausea on t2. Its all in how you perceive the energy. Also at those moments when I thought it was making me feel nausea, I thought to myself, now what good would it do to throw up and feel sick to my stomach when there is nothing in my stomach that needs to come out? (I had always insufflated it) That's how I came to recognize it all as just energy from the drug and realized it could be harnessed.

Recently I acquired some amount of 2c-t-2. I was pretty excited as it is not often that I got rare chemicals such as this one. Immediately receiving the substance I ate a piece of bread and parachuted 20 mg of material. It took maybe an hour and a half to fully come on. I noticed an increase in body temp within 30 minutes. Along with this feeling of warmth came a stimulant like effect. I started speeding about my house. Then went out for a walk. A couple friends picked me up and drove me around. I was tripping hard in their car, nearly ready to puke. I had the window down and my head hanging out and the euphoria began. Smoked a little bit of weed, took my shirt off and felt the love for all things. very good vibes running around my body. my friends dropped me back off at home, and my other friend picked me up and she took me for a walk in the woods. We stayed out for a while then went to her home and I met her family. It was an awesome 2c-t-2 trip. Running around in the woods was awesome.

So after that day I weighed up the rest of my 2c-t-2 and put it into capsules. This is generally how I take care of this stuff. I don't have my own precision scale, but I am able to borrow one here and there. So I weigh everything up all at once, then write the amounts on the pill capsule. most of my capsules were between a 15 and 25mg range. A couple went past that.

So after a few weeks of having said substance and since that trip... the friend who brought me into the woods decided she wanted to experiment with the material. We each took approximately 23 mg of the material. I noticed slight effects, and she didn't notice much at all. She took a nap during the come-up. I laid down for a while, but did not nap. There was barely any nausea. None of the body warmth from the first trip. Perhaps, there was a bit of stimulation. Not much. I basically felt very peaceful. After 3 hours we decided to swallow another capsule each. The capsules contained 15mg each. We smoked some weed a couple hours later. It was definitely a synergy going on, but still the experience was not nearly as intense. I was at a +1 all day. She isn't sure where she was at. She was expecting to shit and puke her brains out all day while tripping hard. I didn't because i got the iron stomach... haha... But still I expected a pretty potent trip.

my first experience was mostly a +2 experience, but through moments of it I flirted with the +3. Between 1 and 3 hours after dosing I was in a low +3. It was good. Pretty intense. I could not do much, but just lay there and let it happen. Good vibes... dream-like thoughts... awesome time.

Any ideas on the difference between trips? Could it be that the potency dropped so much? Is my method of storage bad? The material is capsulized and put into a plastic bag, which is then put into a jar.

my friend was telling me that 2c-t-2 is known to be... hydraphillic? And so it sucks up moisture... and maybe from being in the gel capsule it sucked up moisture and lost its potency... I'm not too sure about what he was getting at. He's pretty science based... and I am not.

I was also thinking maybe just from being in the capsule rather than parachuting cause the decrease in potency. Could have taken more time to break down the capsule and absorb all the chemical? Any thoughts?

I know I should not have redosed... I should have waited and experimented on another day... but we had all day planned... and when nothing happens frustration can occur.

One last thing. I am considering snuffing the material. What amounts should I start at. How high can I go? What are the intensity levels? How is the character of the substance different and similar with this method? I recently began trials with snuffing 2c-i. I prefer snuffing to oral consumption with 2ci. I enjoy the lessened length of time, the quicker onset, and that I save a little material. I generally snuff less than I orally consume.

Please share some thoughts? I am very new to this substance... And I want to play with it right... I was thinking of orally consuming 40 mg... but I don't know if that is too high. Any thoughts?

Sorry if this post is very disorganized. My mind is all over the place at the present moment... and I don't quite feel like re-reading... maybe I will edit later if I ever go back and reread.

2c-t-2 in shulgin's half dozen?

i was surprised to see that shulgin listed 2c-t-2 as one of his 6 favorite phenethylamines

i took about 25mg once and all i got was sweaty and anxious.

is there something i'm missing?

YMMV, as always. Shulgin's tastes are far from universal. Most people seem to prefer -t-7 to -t-2, and Shulgin himself indicates that -7 produces less bodyload with the only seemingly negative comment being that it lasts longer. Shulgin is a hero of mine, but in no way should his subjective experiences be taken as some authoritative guide to the value of different compounds. On a related note, he seems wildly inconsistent about how he feels regarding the length of activity of a compound. Here, he seems to suggest longer is a downside and further comments on the excessive length of one of the 'tweetio' analogs, but in at least one other place I recall him going off on a bit of a rant about how the obsession with shorter lasting psychedelics says something negative about our culture, that people feel they can't set aside the time for a full day of deep introspection and need a fast food, on demand kind of alternative. Then again, when discussing that 4-substituted tryptamine that lasts 2-3 hours but is otherwise similar to psilocin (4-ho-mipt or -dipt i think?), he also commented that a short lasting psychedelic will likely prove important if psychedelics are to make a resurgence in clinical psychotherapy as the risks of giving a neurotic or psychotic individual psychedelics would seem more acceptable if a potential bad experience would at least be over fairly quickly.

If *all* you got was sweaty and anxious, one of two things is probably true:
1. What you took was not actually a 25mg dose of 2c-t-2, or
2. For whatever reason, your body does not react in the usual way to this compound.

25mg is a fairly high dose and most people would experience a pretty strong +3 from it. If you just meant it was nothing special compared to other 2Cs or something then maybe it's just not the best one for you, but if you got literally no effects beyond sweating and feeling anxious it's possible you got a much lower dose than you thought or a dose of something else entirely, or maybe just inert powder... Or, as I said, that you just have an atypical response to this particular compound.

^This. 2-c-t-2 is a pretty great chemical when its full effects are realized although phens aren't for everyone especially this one since its got a fair bodyload and nausea compoent to it.

I would suggest to start at about 10mg if your going to insufalate it. I have been expirementing with t2 for some time, the first time I tried 20 mg oral, but seemed to only bring me up to a +1.
After that I insufalated 10 mg and it quickly launched me to a +3. There was little body load, at the beginning (first 15-20 mins) I felt very nauseas which quickly went away after throwing up. After this I was nausea free and able to completely enjoy my trip. Since then seems my sweet spot is about 15 mg.
Hope this info helps a little.
Enjoy

I plan on obtaining some T-2 in the near future... once I have it, could I orally dose 15-20mg and then sniff another 5mg once I start feeling heavy effects of the oral dose I consumed?

I have no experience with RCs, and only a handful of encounters with shrooms, acid, and salvia. RCs are available to me at the moment, and T-2 sounds like a perfect mix of visuals and introspective thinking to me. If my experience is anything like the experiences I've read and researched, T-2 sounds like it could be my most favorite drug of all time.

Be sure to get scale that can accurately weigh in the mg range.

Taking 15-20mg orally and sniffing 5mg later on to boost the effects should work just fine but be ware of the awfull burn that comes with snorting 2c's.

Be sure to get scale that can accurately weigh in the mg range.

Taking 15-20mg orally and sniffing 5mg later on to boost the effects should work just fine but be ware of the awfull burn that comes with snorting 2c's.
I currently don't have a good mg scale, but I'm sure I can get one. If worse comes to worse, I could just divide the 100mg pile into four or five separate piles that look just about equal. The worse that could happen is that I ingest +/- a few mg than initially intended.

I've read that 2c's burn like a bitch, but I think I can handle it. :D

Do yourself a favour and get a scale. You shouldn't eyeball RC's. The method you described has gotten people into some serious bad tripping and it may even be dangerous.

^yep.

You can never be sure the amount sent to you is the amount you ordered.
mistakes happen and you wouldnt want to find yourself in a position of having taken twice or 3 times the amount you planned especially with you neing relatively new to psyhcs.