• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 2C-T-2 Thread

At 20 mg oral me and my friend were a bit disappointed with this one. There were alright visuals, some slight trippy thoughts, and a super weird body high.

I was wondering at what dose does it start to feel more unique. The body high, while interesting, wasn't enough to make it stand out.

Yeah 20mg is probably a tad on the light side. I wouldn't turn such a dose down, but it can definitely go higher. I usually measure out 25mg doses for oral use, similar doses taken rectally are stronger but definitely manageable. Doubling that dose orally is definitely acceptable but the trip will become fully involving. You can redose a couple of hours in with this substance and it blends in beautifully with the first dose, bringing it up to a similar level as it would have if you had taken the doses together. I would say 25mg for a moderate trip, 40-50mg for a fully immersive experience. All in all there's a lot of headroom with 2C-T-2 so it would be good to experiment with different ROAs and varying dosing strategies. The nature of the trip can change in astonishing ways as the dose goes up.

^ I'm not sure going into 40-50mg territory is a good idea. There's a very steep dose-response curve.

25mg is way stronger than 20. I forget exactly what my sweet spot with 2C-T-2 was but to my recolection 20-22mg put me in the right spot.

I'd try 25mg before jumping over 30. 25mg can be 2 or 3 times as strong as 20 with some of these things, especially certain 2C's.

True. I don't think anyone should jump right in at the deep end on any chemical.

Last edited:
It is much more potent. 9-11mg had me tripping extremely hard. Lots of visuals, some paranoia, and sped up mind vibe. Overwhelmed me for the first hour, as I forgot why I had done something like that. It went beyond my expectations. It was my second time snorting an rc. 5-7mg was also pretty intense snorted.

I've done oral doses between 18mg and 35+?mg. Although only doing a handful of experiments with this chem... maybe 7-8 times it seems that snorting it presents a different trip. Not really sure yet, I haven't found the right dosing for oral yet. My doses were too varied. Snorting it, I think my sweetspot is 6mg. It doesn't overwhelm me, but still gets me feeling very psychedelic. The come-up is terror and nausea, but once that passes in 15minutes you are left with a real nice mellow trip (at 6mg).

Snorting t2 lasts about 5-6 hours and oral doses generally have lasted upwards to 8 hours for me. Actual trip time doesn't really vary much. With snorting it you come up and come down faster. Oral doses have a gradual come-up over an hour and half and the come-down is about the same is the come-up except you actually feel pleasant.

Just my experiences. Hope you enjoy yours. Its a pretty nice chemical. Haven't done it in a while. Recently tried t7, which was incredible. I took the perfect dose I think. Good decisions! Been meaning to do t2... Probably not for a few more months though.

Come-up time will be shortened by about 2 hours if you snort, because the oral come-up time is roughly 2-2.5 hours. I have snorted it a few times and it is not a very pleasant way to dose, although it is efficient and hits you hard and quick.

For insufflated doses, use half what you would take for an oral dose. 12mg insufflated for me is a mild-moderate trip, roughly equivalent to 25mg oral, maybe a bit stronger. I would suggest rectal dosing over insufflation. It has the same or higher potency, and the come-up is much nicer. Just try to hold it for long enough until the sensation of needing to take a shit subsides somewhat. It also doesn't burn your face off like insufflating it does. 2C-T-2 is one of the most painful chemicals to snort, it literally feels like it is crawling around my sinuses. Which is why I don't do it that way anymore, ever.

iv got a chance at getting some of this in the new year and wonder what i would be like with mxe ?

This was absolutely the most worthless compound I've tried. I won't judge it as a worthless compound in general because I know my reaction is not typical, but I found it to be somewhat visual and absolutely empty mentally - it was like being sober with a little bit of eyecandy. Very shallow. My dose was 30mg oral. Perhaps some other time I'll take it higher but it's made me very wary to ever buy it again.

What were your set and setting like if you don't mind me asking?

And did you experience body load / nausea / similar side effects?

I finally got my hands on some 2c-t-2 and I find it to be pretty empty in regards to a mindset, but amazing visuals, incredible outstanding visuals. Course, I've only taken it mixed with 6-apb once and MXE once, but goddamn, so visual, reminded me of a tryptamine. So nauseating though, incredible nausea the entire time both times and I never puked. It's probably my favorite so far of the 2c's out of D, E, I, P, and T-2, but will never take again due to nausea. And forget IM'ing it, I did with 5mg on my 6-apb+T-2 trip and the nausea was 2-3 times as worse as taking it orally.

What were your set and setting like if you don't mind me asking?

And did you experience body load / nausea / similar side effects?

Great mindset, was VERY excited to finally try this chemical, took it with my boyfriend on a great evening in the privacy of our apartment. Faint nausea persisted throughout the entire trip but it was entirely manageable. I felt that higher doses had the potential to bring out unbearable side effects though... which makes me even more hesitant to purchase it again.

This was absolutely the most worthless compound I've tried. I won't judge it as a worthless compound in general because I know my reaction is not typical, but I found it to be somewhat visual and absolutely empty mentally - it was like being sober with a little bit of eyecandy. Very shallow. My dose was 30mg oral. Perhaps some other time I'll take it higher but it's made me very wary to ever buy it again.

This is a very atypical reaction. Perhaps you should try again, at a higher dose? I've noticed in other threads your general doses for other phenethylamines seem to be quite higher than the norm. For instance, you personally seem to tolerate a 13mg DOC dose well, whereas I wouldn't like to come close to that; 2.5mg of DOC can elicit a +++/++++ experience in me.

Did your boyfriend experience similar effects that you described, or did he have a better experience?

Assuming that you do actually have 2C-T-2, it may have just been one of those anomalous reactions we have from time to time on various substances. My latest experience with 2C-T-2 - 5 days ago - was nothing short of cosmic and life-changing. I will write up a proper trip report, but I'll just sketch an outline of the main points here. Please note, this bullet-pointed list does nothing to even attempt to scratch the surface of coming close to the details and full magnitude of the experience I had. The bullet points are in a roughly linear temporal order of "events":

• My dose was 30mg oral, followed by 7mg oral booster at T+1:30.
  • It was somewhat vomity, with intense bodily energy.
  • Inexplicably breathtaking, complex and beautiful CEVs, fully surround in the internal hyperdimentional space.
  • OOBE, completely under my higher will.
  • Music in the background warping, going in reverse and skiping and jumping, as if someone was messing around with a turntable and jumping to different points in time constantly. These time reversals and jumps were exactly correlated with what was happening to "me" hyperdimentionally.
  • Realization of the Shiva-Shakti creational force of mind.
  • Personal apocalypse. Witnessing and the beginning and end of creation, and becoming the timeless point of infinte light and creation. Nirvana.
  • Tantric union and near-unity with the Goddess force.
  • "Fall" from heaven or nirvana, and the experience of the birth-death of the universe. Being dragged through the akashic records via my own thought and lack of discipline thereof, once again.
  • Re-intergration with my individual self in linear time
  • Evaporation of "cosmic guilt" via the entrancing beauty of Gaia - trees, sun, clouds. One of the most beautiful and healing sights I have ever known.
  • Realization of the eternal now. Realization of the eternal potential of reaching nirvana. Evaporation of anxiety.
  • Resolution to become more disciplined with thought, and to take the steps I need this moment to become healthier of mind. Quit a 10-year SSRI addiction (and a 10 year beta-blocker dependence) just like that, immediately.
  • I am now a much happier person than I was before the trip.

I also fully respect that you may not subscribe to any of the particularly spiritual aspects of the above. But whether you are secular or spiritually minded, the compound clearly has the potential to catalyze intense and profound experiences. This is why I believe that you should give 2C-T-2 another chance, to see if it really was just an anomalous experience you had.

:)

^ Sounds like an incredible trip S.A.!! I have an opportunity to acquire some 2C-T-2 so I was checking this thread. I was already on the positive side, but your experience nails it for me & I placed the order.

I'm quite curious... did you go into this with specific intent? Did you do any pre-trip preparations (ritual, meditation, etc.)? Was this a solo trip?
Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not reply in thread.

2-ct-2 is awesome, it's just not a "hippy fest" imo. It's more of a dark trip like DPT or LSA, if that makes any sense.

^ Sounds like an incredible trip S.A.!! I have an opportunity to acquire some 2C-T-2 so I was checking this thread. I was already on the positive side, but your experience nails it for me & I placed the order.

I'm quite curious... did you go into this with specific intent? Did you do any pre-trip preparations (ritual, meditation, etc.)? Was this a solo trip?
Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not reply in thread.

Yes, I had firstly a conscious intent on further exploring a mild OOB sensation I had experienced a few weeks prior with 2C-T-2. And secondly, I was longing to expose what was happening in my subconscious which was making me so miserable and holding me back from actually living in the true radiance and nirvana of our imminent existence.

I attempted to prepare for the trip with some meditation and breathing excersises. I used these techniques also after I had purged and hit the surrender stage, and that is where things started to fly.

It was a solo trip, in my bedroom late at night or early morning. My father was downstairs, but did not know I was tripping until I told him of my experience after sun-up.

I am writing a trip report for this, so hopefully it will be up in the Trip Reports section of bluelight soon.

<3

I really like 2ct2, I usually start at about 25mg but I have lifetime tolerance to phenethylamines. How strong it is does seem to vary from experience to experience, as does the amount of bodyload I get. It combines great with 4aco-dmt.