View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-P Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will probably be taking it orally at the weekend, rather than by insufflation - its an unfamiliar chemical so want to be careful with the dosing.

Wanted to say a couple of things about this one.
First of all..chances are you don't have an accurate enough scale to measure this...do yourself a favor and use a liquid measurement.
This one is a lot like DOM as far as dose...do not even think about thinking about re-dosing until you are well into hour 3 if not hour 4...do it earlier and you best have some serious trip abating meds avaiable...
I have been titrating this one over the last couple of months...Took 18mg tonight...finally broke the 16mg threshhold...of course no two trips are alike..but..I would have to agree that there is a steep dose/effect curve..I would feel for someone who took 20 mg...then an hour later thinking he or she wasnt getting an effect re-dosed.
For me this has been the most interesting 2cx thus far...I would call it a close second to 2c-e and I think I still have a bit of researching to do dose wise..I think at this point I would not increase more than 2mg at a clip...so this will be a long term project.
Again..this board is about harm reduction..if you are messing with this chemical respect it..not to say you shouldn't do so with all chems...but this one can be particularly tricky,
More later...

I should have more to say about this compound after tonight...

Rather excited, though have foregone my afternoon Piracetam dose - I think this will be potent enough tbh.

I think this could be a new favourite of mine - very pleasant substance indeed. Powerful, and very visual. Thing I liked most though was the comforting feel the substance gave me.

Effects were bright (as opposed to LSD, which can sometimes be dark for me) - almost fluffy, and came on in waves. Visuals were beautiful, with a nice head component. Intensity comparable to 3-4 LSD tabs, I would have said.

I prefer nosing nasally (despite the pain), as this causes a more rapid onset; orally it took 3 or so hours until I really felt anything, whereas nasally, its more like 10 minutes.

I can see why people say higher doses can be overwhelming, but I found it to be fine. I took around 10-12 mg in total, though this was done in 3 phases, to gauge my response to the substance. Could have gone a fair bit higher, but didn't want to push my luck.

Duration was long, main visual part of the trip lasted 6-8 hours, with around 6 hours of pleasant stimulation following (not dissimilar to moderate dose MDMA), with threshold hallucinogenic effects. Periodically zoned out, but this wasn't frightening, just odd.

I tested my heart rate during the peak of the trip (I go to the gym a lot, and own a heart rate monitor), and was surprised that this was within 5-10 bpm of my normal resting rate, even when the effects were pretty intense.

In summary - very good substance if you can obtain it.

I think i'll be having a second go with this tonight - with some Ketamine.

I have a feeling these two will synergise beautifully to give me one of the oddest trips ever. I think the plan is to wait until I reach a plateau with the 2C-P then add the Ketamine, and hence hopefully will put me into a fascinating mindspace.

Pretty excited about it - really enjoyed my last 2C-P experience (though wished it was a bit stronger tbh), and well, Ketamine is just erm... odd (in a very good way).

The only snag of course, is that as oral doses take 3+ hours to come on, insuffliation is the preferred ROA, and of course, insuffliation of 2C-P is erm... :!.

This is unbelievably strong stuff.

I was messing around earlier today. Since it was such a nice hot sunny day, I thought that a phenethylamine trip would really go down well. At around 3:00pm I thought of the 2C-P that I hadn't tried yet, and pulled out the baggie and opened it to measure out a small dose. As I was trying to get the powder off the sides of the baggie, a small plume of powder puffed up in to the air, and I quickly thought "why not breathe it in?" After a minute or so I felt that sensation in my nose that 2C-s substances give when you insufflate them, and I had the irresistable urge to sneeze. Immediately I heard my tinnitus-like audial backdrop grow louder, and I realized I was actually starting to trip.

Now, this could only have been 1-2mg of powder at the most. Granted, I am quite sensitive to psychedelics at the moment, but this was astonishing. I walked to the park, and as I looked at the blue sky, pleasing patterns of moving geometries were forming everywhere above me. It was a bright sunny day, and the traffic-lights were really visible and prominent even under the cloudless sky. As I walked in to the park, I looked up at the bright blue sky and there were ghosts swooping down at me gracefully, lightly brushing me with ethereal presence. These spirits melted in to, and formed from, these omnipresent moving geometries and matrices in the sky. People's clothes were glaringly bright. I layed down on the grass and I could hardly keep my eyes open because the sun was so bright. Every time I closed my eyes I had very organised CEVs. Listening to music whilst walking around under blossoming trees was even more expansive and euphorically enriching than normal.

Although these were just above threshold effects, I'm really suprised at how present the trip was for such a tiny dose of this compound (since I decided against taking any more after snorting the plume mid-air). Effect have lasted for hours, and have only really just now faded. The time is now 00:50, so I would say the effects lasted at least eight hours. The sunset was extraordinary, with a piercingly clear crescent moon in the sky and stars slowly jangling in to view. Bats flapped amongst the trees, which were silhouetted against a peachy skyline that handed off to the ever deepening blue of the night time hemisphere above it.

I can see this compound getting extremely psychedelic at six to eight times this dose (12-16mg) which seems to be the common dose range.

I think i'll be having a second go with this tonight - with some Ketamine.

I have a feeling these two will synergise beautifully to give me one of the oddest trips ever. I think the plan is to wait until I reach a plateau with the 2C-P then add the Ketamine, and hence hopefully will put me into a fascinating mindspace.

Pretty excited about it - really enjoyed my last 2C-P experience (though wished it was a bit stronger tbh), and well, Ketamine is just erm... odd (in a very good way).

The only snag of course, is that as oral doses take 3+ hours to come on, insuffliation is the preferred ROA, and of course, insuffliation of 2C-P is erm... :!.

2C-P mixed incredibly well with DXM for me (some of my favorite trips ever). i'd imagine Ket would be even better.

Repeated Flashbacks

Well, just my 2 cents....if I were having multiple 'flooring' flashbacks...I would find a friend with some risperadone or seroquel....(spelling?)..you dont have to take it forever...I dont recommend taking it for ever.....but a few small doses to see if it helps you out.....

The strobing white light....multiple times, days after the experience....well I would turn off the receptors ...and see if it helps...

In the name of HARM REDUCTION....stop triggering...no agonist chemicals till the flashback hasnt happened for 30 or so days...

That sounds pretty interesting survived abortion. I always get so scared of those plumes... I even get scared when I'm weighing it out and my face gets to close to the bag. It's such a light and fluffy substance that I feel like its accidentally gonna snort up into my nose. Interesting... I can't imagine getting some plume of psychedelic dust in my nose... Its cool that you refrained from eating it afterwards. Otherwise, you may have been in for one wild ride.

Every time I snort 2ce I feel like it leaps off the table with the slightest inhale through my nostril. So I get especially scared with substances like 2cp. I have only eaten it once at ~7mg... and it was really good... was at +2 all day maybe even bordered on a +3 for a little bit. There was those hours where I felt truly jangled by the material.

2cp is powerful... and besides it be powerful, it lasts a damn long time... So stick low with the doses... and be careful measuring it up. Enjoy... its a pretty wonderful experience.

hahahah I saw my buddy get "plumed" from a baggie or 4-aco-dipt, and BOY is that stuff ever fuckkkking nasty tasting. To me is tastes like garbage juice+unnaturally strong bitterness. Man he made a funny face when that happened.

2C-P mixed incredibly well with DXM for me (some of my favorite trips ever). i'd imagine Ket would be even better.

Ketamine synergises with 2C-P wonderfully, though tbh, 2C-P is quite a substance on it's own.

I've found that the 2 times i've taken 2C-P, the "trippy" aspect lasts 5-8 hours, which then transforms into a less trippy, but lovely high which lasts a further 6 or so hours, which feels spacey and dreamy. Despite its long duration, I never seem to get sick of the effects, which I just completely love.

I absolutely love this chemical - definitely one of my favourites!

Chemical bliss.

As an interesting aside, despite the fact this stuff hurts to insuffliate (and I mean hurts!), it still is a more pleasant chemical to inhale than MDMA for some reason. I guess volume has a lot to do with it. 2C-P isn't a that bad a tasting chemical (in the scheme of things), though I've found it does burn my tongue a bit...

Last edited:
I've found that the 2 times i've taken 2C-P, the "trippy" aspect lasts 5-8 hours, which then transforms into a less trippy, but lovely high which lasts a further 6 or so hours
At which dosage? Thank you for the report =)

2C-P Sounds extremely fun. Definitely worth it.

Last edited:
2c-P question

I plan on trying 2c-P at an upcoming Shpongle show.

I'm an experienced tripper, I definitely feel ready for it but i have a few questions for anyone who has experience with p.

Did you find it stimulating? will I have energy or should i expect to veg out to the 20 foot video-mapped stage?

What dosage would you recommend?

I could've easily googled these, i have before but those aren't the answers i'm looking for. I would rather hear what you recommend from your experience.

you'll want to time your dose appropriately, as it takes +3hrs to fully come on, and i wouldn't take more than 8ish mg's for a first time, especially in an uncontrolled environment. I've taken it at shows a couple times, i enjoyed it, but YMMV. Also, you'll want to have other things planned to do besides the concert, as that will likely only take up about 1/4th of the time that you'll be tripping. Also, UTFSE ;)

To be honest, 2C-P isn't really stimulating, the bodyload really takes over things. It's unlikely you'll be bopping about like your on pills or even acid for that matter. It's definitely one of the worst choices in the 2C family if your looking for a stimulant buzz, it's all visuals.

I find that 7 hours into trip you start coming down a bit and feel your whole body in bad way, everything hurts but head. You can't sleep and you still hallucinate.

First part of trip is GOOD and second part of trip is BAD. Still don't know, should I try 10mg dose?

I tried only 7mg and 5 mg trips with this.

Yeah its very visual, with a little head element. I found it slightly stimulating (nothing like as stimulating as 2C-I though...). Can't wait to do a full oral dose - have only done intranasal doses thus far.

Have tons of work on, so won't be until near the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.