View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2c-i really didnt do anything for me, and i had a pretty strong dose?? i dono mann, thats weird cuz this didnt happen to anyone else

I've seen this happen to a few people.A few upped the dose and tripped really hard, make sure you only do it by a couple milligrams at a time.Did other people find this batch to be active?

No the batch is good. My friend here is tripping ballz and this is doing nothing... So your saying up the dosage that might be a little hard the only thing i could do is double it... I took 19 so it would be doubled to 38 mg.... That seems a little high.
What is the worst possible thing that could happen if i double the dose i don't think i would die.

I think individual tolerance to 2C's differ a lot. A friend of me only got a headache from 50mg of 2C-T-2. Offcourse he tried it in lower doses first, which didn't even give him a headache. 2C-I, 2C-C and 2C-B worked fine on him.

I took a dose of 18mgs 2ci while on SSRI- no change in effects, though I wanted a bit more...

no seriously.. i think that my body is immune to the effects all together cause i have tried 2ci twice now with no effect and i double dropped 2 2ces last night and i didnt feel anything at all... while my friends were all blitzed from just one..... i think my body doesnt react to it the same way

Angelhelm-

20mg of 2C-E will have you tripping REALLY HARD. I would suggest starting with 15mg. It is a very powerful psychedelic.

Try 2C-I again at 25-27mg and see how it effects you, like I said in my previous post.

I don't think anyone is "immune" to 2C's.

SOURCE REQUESTING IS AGAINST FORUM GUIDLEINES- THIS IS YOUR ONE GET OF JAIL FREE CARD- WILLOW11

Last edited by a moderator:
^Ahem, please refer to The PD rules if your confused about something, but that is not allowed here.

Anyway, I recently got my hands on some 2c-i and I look forward to trying it. Monday looks promising :)

delta_9 said:
^Ahem, please refer to The PD rules if your confused about something, but that is not allowed here.

Anyway, I recently got my hands on some 2c-i and I look forward to trying it. Monday looks promising :)
Very polite suggestion to the newb. Well done.

Hope to read a trip report, or at least a quick review here Tuesday!

^I'd actually planned on writing trip reports from my 2c-b, 2c-e, and 2c-i experiences all at once.

Angelhelm said:
What is the worst possible thing that could happen if i double the dose i don't think i would die.

You only have to be wrong once and that's it, game over.

Always proceed with caution and increase dosages in small increments (ie no more than 25 percent of your previous dose). That said, I've accidentally IMed 25mg of 2C-I in the past (supposedly equiv to 50mg+ via oral route) and was OK (except for some HPPD symptoms that persisted for about 6 months)

^^Thanks for pointing out the post Yippee, and cheers to you and delta for responding correctly. Much appreciated, we need guys like you hustling the n00bs (;))

I've read people saying that 2ci is not visual- I have to disagree; while there was not a great deal of introspective profundity, the visual display was fantastic, very persian, geometrical, and human. It seems peripheral vision hallucinations were almost unbearably realistsic and compelling. I found this instance quite challenging, as foolishly the 2ci wasn't weighed, but comapred (eyeballed) essentaiully alongside known 25mg 2cb doses. So we were trying to collect the same amount of powder as the 2cb appeared to be- in the end we just said fuck and stuffed the caps with a bout 30mg. This was a stupid decision, one I do not make if I'm the chem provider for the evenings lark. I've only really enjoyed it since then with a max dose of 18mg and some methamphetamine.

People seem to think that 2ci is a throwaway chem- I'm actually surprised that its not way more popular, at least in the club/doof circuit. Of course, it pobably is. :)

F & B, I noticed quite intesne HHPD-like symptoms after my 3 month dalliance with 2ci, much more extremem then those elicited by LSD for example. The sensations reminded me of months after heavy MDMA abuse.... I dont think I trust pea's that much meh.

^ It's not PEAs that I don't trust, just the 4-halogenated 2C-X compounds. I have no urge to take 2C-B or 2C-I any more & only 2C-C very occasionally (not at all in the last year and a half). They have no real depth (for me) and just seem to produce the visual effects (what Kesey referred to as the wallpaper). I like psychedelics to open up radically new perspectives and 2C-I /2C-B doesn't for me

Compared with 2C-C/B/I, 2C-D & 2C-E seem infinitely safer in terms of HPPD type side effects and much more worthwhile in terms of the headspace

^I should say I agree that its not pea'S in general, as I'm getting along realitvely well with mescaline at the moment :)

I wouldn't call it a 'throw-a-way' chem. All are good for the collection. I won't use 2C-I myself, but that is because it gives me terrible headaches which is a shame because I found it a very useful and rich psychedelic....far more content than 2C-B. 2C-I is quite visual for me, though not as colorful as 2C-B...but it has a depth and richness that I do not get with 2C-B or even 2C-C. But the headaches and excess stimulation keep me from trying again.

willow11 said:
I've read people saying that 2ci is not visual- I have to disagree; while there was not a great deal of introspective profundity, the visual display was fantastic, very persian, geometrical, and human. It seems peripheral vision hallucinations were almost unbearably realistsic and compelling. I found this instance quite challenging, as foolishly the 2ci wasn't weighed, but comapred (eyeballed) essentaiully alongside known 25mg 2cb doses. So we were trying to collect the same amount of powder as the 2cb appeared to be- in the end we just said fuck and stuffed the caps with a bout 30mg. This was a stupid decision, one I do not make if I'm the chem provider for the evenings lark. I've only really enjoyed it since then with a max dose of 18mg and some methamphetamine.

People seem to think that 2ci is a throwaway chem- I'm actually surprised that its not way more popular, at least in the club/doof circuit. Of course, it pobably is. :)

2CI is pretty popular. Its the RC that I hear the most from friends about. I've never tried it because of the reports of bronchial constriction, which might suggest a possible thyroid toxicity with the free iodine.

Status
Not open for further replies.