View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merged a thread about IM 2C-I into here where it belongs. :)

Can someone please expand on the whole blood clotting thing?

Does it form the solid clots when exposed to air due to Coagulation faster, or what exactly do you guys mean?

I agree. On the other hand...some psychedelics (as F&B pointed out) just work better when injected (DPT and ketamine come to mind.) If you sterilize things...then I'd venture to say injecting DPT is certainly safer than snorting it...in terms of which is the most physically damaging...DPT wasn't very nice to snort if I recall.

mezcal said:
Getting needles involved in psychedelics isn't the best idea, IMHO.

Is 2c-i a sexual drug? I have been told that 2c chemicals are usually sexual. 2c-b being the more popular.

I wouldn't really say that there are "sexual drugs". Well, there are, but I wouldn't say that any psychedelic is sexual by nature. Some people find them to be sexual enhancers, and some couldn't possibly think of sex while on them.

Personally, when I was pretty inexperienced with psychedelics, they all made me feel quite antsy and uncomfortable physically, or at least there was always that edge to them. The 2C-Xs were no exception - in fact, they were among the worst for me. 2C-I definitely made me virtually unable to even think of sex. I never tried 2C-B until I had already tripped probably over 100 times.

Which brings me to my next point. Now that I have tripped many, many times and built up my comfort level with the substances, they really don't get in the way, at least most of them. I could have sex on the 2C class of chemicals, but they don't make me feel more sexual. Only a few psychedelics specifically make me feel more sexual, and those are 5-MeO-MiPT, 2C-T-7, AMT to some extent, and if the right setting presents itself, the 4-substituted tryptamines. The psychedelics amphetamines (DOX class) tend to make me feel specifically less sexual.

I guess my point is, some chemicals might produce a tendency towards a certain type of behavior or feeling, but really, each trip is unique and set and setting undoubtedly play the largest role in determining whether a good sexual time will be had. And the same is true when hoping for any kind of effect from a trip.

All psychedelics are 'sexual' for me. I usually trip with my girlfriend, and sex just seems so obvious...like how could you not take advantage of the sensory enhancement??

Strange write up about 2C-I in Pihkal. With 15mg Shulgin saw visuals "Most notable are the visuals, patterning like 2C-B (Persian carpet type), very colorful and active.."

Whereas with 16mg+ it was not visual at all "Focusing on other areas, such as walls or the outside of the house, produced little activity, though I tried. "

With 20mg (first time) saw no visuals here. The only abnormality in vision encountered, was when Looking at the lights on the ceiling (halogen floodlights spread out all over the ceiling). As soon as he tried to look away from the lights, in periferal vision the light from one bulb would kind of tracer-jump to the next.

As for body, it was strange. Felt flushed all over, face and body. Whole body and head felt delicate, as if any hard sudden movements may breake something, especially in the head or groin area lol.

Stimulation was meh, while sitting down, legs were dancing to the music, getting up to dance to music quickly killed any want to dance due to the wierd delicate body feeling (gelatin like, but not MDMA gelatin like).

Music was excelent though. Had to actually turn down the stereo from the usual listening levels, as it was just TOO loud at usual levels, and in your face.
Overal if he takes it again, it will not be over 15mg.

Very few reports in TIHKAL and PIHKAL are actually by Shulgin. Some are from him, some his wife, many from his research group, and some from classic literature. It would make more sense to have many write-ups from different people wouldn't it...that to just keep reading reports from the same guy....you get a better idea of the substance that way.

Beings said:
Strange write up about 2C-I in Pihkal. With 15mg Shulgin saw visuals "Most notable are the visuals, patterning like 2C-B (Persian carpet type), very colorful and active.."

Whereas with 16mg+ it was not visual at all "Focusing on other areas, such as walls or the outside of the house, produced little activity, though I tried. "

With 20mg (first time) saw no visuals here. The only abnormality in vision encountered, was when Looking at the lights on the ceiling (halogen floodlights spread out all over the ceiling). As soon as he tried to look away from the lights, in periferal vision the light from one bulb would kind of tracer-jump to the next.

As for body, it was strange. Felt flushed all over, face and body. Whole body and head felt delicate, as if any hard sudden movements may breake something, especially in the head or groin area lol.

Stimulation was meh, while sitting down, legs were dancing to the music, getting up to dance to music quickly killed any want to dance due to the wierd delicate body feeling (gelatin like, but not MDMA gelatin like).

Music was excelent though. Had to actually turn down the stereo from the usual listening levels, as it was just TOO loud at usual levels, and in your face.
Overal if he takes it again, it will not be over 15mg.

If one were to get the headaches the people are talking about at lower doses. Is taking aspirin/tylanol while coming off 2ci ok? Or will it induce some crazy drug interactions?

morninggloryseed said:
All psychedelics are 'sexual' for me. I usually trip with my girlfriend, and sex just seems so obvious...like how could you not take advantage of the sensory enhancement??

Yeah but what about the aliens dude and the fractals on your partners skin?

I've tried ibuprofen for post phenethylamine headaches with no problems and great success, too.

Gonna try some of this soon, not sure whether to go 15mg, 20mg or somewhere inbetween. My biggest fear is having a frustratingly underwhelming trip. I don't nessesarily want to be knock off my arse but I've had more disappointments than I'd like.

I'm also probably going to wait until I have something I can take to relax afterwards.

i took 22mg of 2c-i while out camping with girlfriend in the forest a few days ago.
That experience has allowed me to find a whole new respect for this drug.

It is so warm and loving. I re-fell in love with my girlfriend that night. The 2c-i cleared up any fog in our relationship. And 2c-i sex is amazing. The orgasm lasted very long for both of us and was about 3 times stronger.

I didnt notice any of the excess stimulation that i did back in the day when i would take 2c-i.
This time it felt very clean on the body.
In fact the first couple hours reminded me of rolling, physically and mentally.

Well, i just wanted to share.

And those of you who dont want to try 2c-i because of the horror stories, i say you should attempt it at least once. You might be lucky and experience the warmth and love that i did rather than the headaches and stimulation that others tend to report.

Does anyone else get kidney pains, after the comedown on 2ci?

Last weekend I took 15mg. Had a great time, but after comedown I felt uncomfortable, slightly painful sensation in the side. Later whe we went to bed, I was laying on my side, and noticed that pain in the side I was laying on intensified, asked my GF what was there, pointing to the area, she said, "kidneys' (not that I didnt know, sometime you just want to be reaffirmed). So I turned around on my stomache and went to sleep trying to ignore it. Next day on 2ci wiki saw this blurb "pain in the kidney areas (after repeated use)". Which obviously made made me raise an eyebrow.

I did take 2ci before that, but 3 weeks prior.

2CI is really starting to spook me, a lot of stuff makes you feel ill, but only while you are on it, and most of it is psychosomatic. Where as with 2ci, once you come down, you get headaches, kidney pains, etc... :| Too bad too, fun chem.

Ive gotten the kidney pain from 2c-i once. I took 22mg of 2c-i and then started drinking beer around the 6hr mark. I had about 6 beers that night (which helped with the stimulation a bit) but I paid for it that night. My kidneys started hurting and continued to hurt into the next day, plus I had a horrible hangeover (didnt feel like alcohol hangover, felt very much like what I would expect a phenethylamine hangover to feel like).

So Ive learned not to drink so much with 2c-i... hasnt been a problem with any other 2c-xs yet, but I havent mixed in more than 2 beers on any trip since then.

2Ci

Hello random question 2C-I doesn't do anything for me. Could it be that i am immune to the effects or do i just need a much stronger dose. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.