View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt like 2c-i that much. it tasted too 'synthetic', like an artificial flavoured candy. something that i didnt notice with 2c-d, -e or -p.
btw almost all women i know that tried 2c-i liked it.

They're all good! I love when I get to try a new one, and see how its structure and its activity are related. It's impossible for me to pick favorites; they each have their good qualities. Actually, rather than picking one that I like above them all, the only thing that I can say for sure is that I don't prefer 2C-E.

yeah 2ce is way better imo but shit i kno u all hate the im trippin posts but you gotta fuckin LOVE TWO CEE EYEE

edit: wow that wasnt as long as i thought

edit edit: finaly bl desides to come back up damn

edit agian? from now on all of my posts in this thread can be refered to in this post, i will simpily keep editing it. so whenever you think i may have commented about something you will all need to refer to page eight for the response you think i may have given.

yes 2ci for some reason reminds me of cocaine in some aspects, weed in others, and theres still a strange 2ceness to it.
visuals arent that great but its still good

i agree with the below statement

ok so after more than a few trips with this has led me to believe its toxic in some way, or depletes you of something.
also makes you real cold. a summer drug. my lips have gone blue on this shit. amazing feel but theres something not right about it.

Last edited:
2C-I is good if you want to get high and see pretty visuals but 2C-E is the stuff if you are in to the finer qualities of psychedelics.

2C-I is like drinking wine from a box 2C-E is like a vintage complex masterpiece.

2c-i and erotic

I have the opportunity to have both 2c-i and sex tomarrow. i value good sex and a good trip equally, although combining them is twice as good. Im experienced with tripping, from more traditional psychedelics to RC's. Ive found that some make me very horny and primal (a feeling i like while having sex tripping), while others cause me to have no ability to perform.

What do some of you feel about 2c-i's effect on sexuality? Does it make you more or less sexual?

-dead2thecore

Especially in the lower doses (with high doses the stimulation prevents my sexual functioning) it's an AMAZING sex enhancer. There's absolutely nothing like sex on 2C-I (except maybe sex on 2C-B).

All psychedelics are sexual enhancers. I've had a lot of 2C-I, and usually had sex on every trip..was always wonderful...as with any psychedelic.

Why is 2C-I so visual?

is it an strong antagonist to the 5HT2 receptors? I am interested too say the least why it is so visual. i thought i would be fairly dissapointed with this drug but i must say i almost like it more than 2C-T-7, although MGS loves it i just seem to puke if i dose 40mg oral :( and it doesnt seem to intensify after that :(

I really would like to know how people see 2C-I, the headache that accompenied the tail end of the trip was slightly annoying, but i really loved the visuals and mind racing component along with some revelations which i dont get with 2C-B as much.

Does anyone else love 2C-I? i have only tried it once too :)

The first time I tried 2C-I (26mg), I was fairly unimpressed. The second time (@25mg) I had a +4. The third time, I took 16mg and was amazed and how mind-expanding and lucid that level was. I then fell in love and 2C-I became a work horse. A clear-headed psychedelic with LSD-like analytical thoughts.

But after about the sixth or seventh time...I noted the headaches and the annoying stimulation it caused and eventually (when I discovered 2C-B, 2C-C, and 2C-D) I wrote off 2C-I.

Loved it, then it turned on me.

Compared to 2C-B and 2C-E I didn't find it to be that visual or enjoyable, it was an okay experience but somewhat mediocre in comparison. That's just me,though.

I'm surprised anyone could be overwhelmed by the visual aspect of 2c-i wityhout taking the dose into unsafe levels. 2c-i is one of my least favorite materials btw...

I like 2C-I but it isn't visually impressive for me. I don't get that many visuals on any psychedelic but there are more visual ones for me than 2C-I. LSD and DOC for example.

I like 2C-I best at 20 mg with some weed. I don't like weed with every psychedelic but the 2C-x really benefit from it. I also liked 2C-I with 2C-B (again with some weed) a lot. It made for a trip that was more psychedelic than either drug on their own could provide at any dose.

I find the visuals on 2c-i to be quite nice. Especially the CEVs. It's not going to flip your world upside down, but sometimes that's a good thing, right?

I also get a body buzz or energy from every 2c. I love it. Makes me feel energetic and alive. Compared to E, the cruminess of the day after isn't all that bad, even at high dosages.

I have had amazing crawling visuals every time I've done 2c-i, moreso than 2c-b but maybe that was because of dosages.

I'll be taking 25mg of it on tuesday.

Seems like it can have impressive visuals (from what other people have said), but do you guys find it to be very introspective?

Status
Not open for further replies.