View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if 2c-i would deplete seratonin to the same extent that mdma does?

drancer said:
I wonder if 2c-i would deplete seratonin to the same extent that mdma does?

I would seriously, seriously, seriously doubt it. 2C-I usually leaves me feeling quite nice afterwards, or if anything, slightly tired. MDMA leaves me feeling like I have a chemical imbalance and I got hit by a truck. No psychedelic has come close to leaving me feeling as bad as MDMA. In fact, other amphetamines are the only thing that comes close.

Back in the day, when 2c-i was all the rage, i remember reading alot about it causing a mild hppd.

I actually experienced this myself after going through a gram with a friend of mine in just over a month.
But i dont know if this was actually HPPD or not.
For weeks after stopping use i had color enhancement and could make floors and walls break out into patterns. Also i felt a mild lingering depression for a couple months after stopping my use.

All of this passed though and i feel as good as ever.

Could my effects have been placebo from all the stuff i had read? Perhaps.

I dont feel any real long term effects 2 years later.

As far as using consecutively. My longest run was 3 or 4 days. I never raised the dosage, i always found a reverse tolerance to be present with 2c-i.
And i didnt really feel much out of the ordinary afterwards,perhaps a little burned out.

Okay, the 2C-I thread is back in black. I really couldn't find all that much useful information in the archive, so this one is kind of small. Feel free to comment on this one, guys, if anyone still does this [nasty] stuff. :p

:D

EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS POINT HAS BEEN CLEANED

Last edited by a moderator:
Church said:
Feel free to comment on this one, guys, if anyone still does this [nasty] stuff. :p

:D

Why nasty? I found it to be a very mild mescaline-like experience, lots of love and laughter. The only downside was the intesnse vomitting I experienced. Nothing remotely mystical in that chemical for me, just lots of fun

I also really, really enjoy 2C-I. To me, the body high is really pleasant, with only an occasional nasty come-up. Back in the day I had a few uncomfortable experiences, but it seems like the more I used it, the more pleasant it got. Nowadays I very occasionally take it when I want to spend a night talking or writing, because it makes me very euphoric and communicative and introspective.

I've never gotten any nausea from it, either. Not even close. Just some muscle weirdness and excess stimulation a few times.

Nasty substance?? I find 2C-I to be an extremely comfortable and social psychedelic. It is one of the psychedelics that makes me feel like my conginitive abilities have actually been enchanced rather than diminished.

The one downside to it are the cases of mild HPPD-like symptoms it has been noted to cause. I have not used it in about 6 months now but I still have quite a bit of visual disturbances that have not seemingly started to diminish yet. There are some parts of the day where my symtoms seem to let off a bit. My symtoms are:

*Pulsing light in my vision. It is like static is constantly pulsing in and out in my vision.
*Occassional patterning in carpets, cement, etc, if I pay attention.
*Heavy white static in my vision at night.'

BUT: My vision is still astoundingly accurate. The only time I cannot read something is if it is at night and it is a neon glowing sign or something which gives off glare in which all I see is a big blob of light. During the day though, no problems. I have always had really bad glare problems, which has led me to believe that perhaps I am more prone to HPPD-like symtoms to begin with. (When I described all this to my mum, she informed me that my pupils have always naturally dialated enormously since I was a baby)...so perhaps the doctor dosed me a few hundred mics of acid upon entering the world = )

I used about 400mg of the substances in a 8-month period, and had a bit of the optmistic bias when it came to aftereffects, so hey, no sympathy for the devil :\ . I'm fairly certain the symptoms will diminish over time and even if they don't, I'll learn to live with them.

Last edited:
=D

slippy sleeveen said:
Nasty substance??

I was just kidding, it was a tongue-in-cheek comment. I thought it had potential, it just, caused SOOO many body aches, and residual mental effects, that it wasn't worth it to me.

I really liked 2C-I at first, and had some wonderful, warm, loving trips with it. But it always gave me terrible headaches (not related to dehydration) and was awfully stimulating.

Then I discovered 2C-D, 2C-C, and 2C-B...and they pretty much made 2C-I obsolete.

2C-I holds a special niche for me because it's the most enjoyable, reliable and effective introspective agent I've encountered... I love what it does to my mind. However, I haven't used it in about a half a year or so, because the lingering visual aftereffects creep me out a little bit. They don't bother me, but it just seems wrong.

IM 2c-i

Hi, I'm going to be taking some 2ci on Saturday and was wondering if it's a good idea to IM. Could i shoot it the same way I'd shoot anything else? Should I specifically use saline, or is water ok for this particular chem? Is heating necessary? The dose I'll have is said to be measured 15mgs in a capsule, and I have no scale, so if I were to IM it, what would be good dose for this?

I understand that not having a scale and someone just saying to eyeball half the dose for IM or something is definetly not safe advice, but I'd still like to know what someone else thinks about this, or what someone else would do if this was their situation. If this has been discussed previously on this forum (and i'm sure it has, what hasn't?) then I'm sorry for adding a useless thread but i've not been able to find anything on IM 2ci. Thanks :)

It's not good. I accidentally (I've explained the circumstances before - do a search if you're that interested) IMed 25mg of 2C-I severl years ago and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (30mg of diazepam helped when my friend turned up with some), but I suffered persistant HPPD like symptoms for best part of a year afterwards.

If you want a faster onset, take half an oral dose rectally, but honestly, forget about anything needle orientated

It just doesn't sound like a good idea from all the reports available.

It definitely is not a good idea if you are buying capsules which supposedly contain X amount of 2CI. Who knows how accurate that is?

Every report of SC/IM/IV 2C-X that I have read has been fairly negative.

Considering the possible health consequences of what ultimately amounts to IM'ing street drugs, even if your friend thinks they know what they have, there's no way I could recommend you try it.

If you're bored of the effects of 2C-X taken orally or insufflated, chances are that you either need to take a break from drugs or think about your priorities. Getting needles involved in psychedelics isn't the best idea, IMHO.

Getting needles involved in psychedelics isn't the best idea, IMHO.

Certain psychedelics do actually lend themselves to IM administration, but in my experience it's limited to DPT (IM) & DMT (IM) - also ketamine (IM) if you stretch the definition of psychedelics to include dissociatives, but only if you know you can carry out aseptic technique correctly. It might seem overly cautious to some, but micron filters and sterile swabs are an absolute minimum before I even think about such a route of admin...

A personal physician to administer and observe I expect.;)

you're always so helpful (I understand this was probably my fifteenth question I asked you yesterday!) =D

Status
Not open for further replies.