View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-I Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the exact same thing, and a few others on this board also have. I didn't really get physical side effects, but I get semi-"flashbacks" and have so for weeks, I think its been months now. It slowly goes away. Check out a thread I started on this board called "2c-i and hppd". This is definately a trait of 2c-i and not just people's imagination.

Hey ladies and gentleman, this is my first post. Great site. :)

I'm relatively new to psychedelics and 2C-I was my second research chemical tried, 2C-T-2 being my first. Let me just say that I think 2C-I fucking rocks, for my purposes, anyway.

And when I say "my purposes", let me explain a little more. I personally do not seek ego loss, personal development or spiritual development, nor do I wish to be whisked off in my mind to a mountaintop where God talks to me in the form of a raincloud.

Rather, I simply seek a recreational experience. More specifically, I wish to have a better time at social functions and hanging out with friends than I would in a sober state of mind. I want to laugh my ass off, remove any inhibitions that may be present, and maybe see some bright colors or walls breathing at the same time. Basically, I want to have a lot of fun.

To that end, 2C-I is fantastic. A buddy of mine and I tried it roughly a week ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. The come up was roughly an hour, and for a couple more hours after that, all we could manage was side-splitting laughter. Everything was funny. Our moods were euphoric, to say the least. It was not possible, at the time, to have a negative thought.

Other aspects of the trip consisted of extreme time dilation, breathing walls, twisted size and depth perception, as well as tracers.

Thought MDMA it is not, 2C-I is something that could definitely be a "party" or "social" drug for gentlemen like myself. Fantastic drug, in my opinion.

On the issue of how 2C-I interacts with the CNS and what receptors it interacts with, I think it's important to keep these sorts of questions in perspective. And what I mean by that is, it is important to realize how complex these questions are. For instance, we're not even completely sure that molecules such as 2C-I exist in space in the same way as our molecular bonding theories (valence, orbital, etc.) say they do. For example, we're pretty sure that iondine exists as the fourth substituent on the ring, but we can't be 100% sure. Not with current technology because we can't actually observe the molecule.

With this in mind, it becomes extremely complex in trying to theorize how 2C-I biochemically interacts in the body.

I guess my main point in all of that is simply to say that all we have right now is theory; human theory that is imperfect and does not describe reality in complete correctness. So when building an argument as to what molecule interacts with what receptors, remember that we don't know for sure and you're just making a guess.

My girlfriend had weird 2C-I side effects

I gave her about 15mg. This was her first time with any drug or psychedelic.

At her peak and for about 2 hours she couldn't talk. I never heard of this happening. For a while I thought she was just being quiet but then she tried to talk and couldn't. When she finally could, she reported an amazing visual trip with full blown hallucinations and very detailed geometric shapes and patterns.

She said everything from her eyes down were numb and paralyzed during the trip.

She seems to be OK today as far as I know, but yesterday (the day after we tripped) she still had some numb side effects.

How much experience with tripping did she have prior to this?

I often find myself "linguistically impaired" while tripping on most substances (2C-E is a notable exception), but I've never been completely mute. I wouldn't be surprised if some people experience this to an extreme degree.

The numbness on the other hand would concern me a lot.

Victor Borge - He already stated in his original post she had no experience with any drug or psychedelic.

Maybe it was some type of placebo, or she's very sensitive to 2C-I. How much does she weigh?

By the way - 2C-I or any psychedelic is generally not a good idea for a first time drug. Try getting her high on pot a bunch of times. I think one should get high on pot a minimum of 10 times before trying psychedelics. Pot is mildly psychedelic, so that will help them adjust.

A female friend of mine had those same effects on a high dose of mushrooms for her first time. Her eyes would move, but the rest of her wouldn't. After 2 hours of my friend and I freaking about what would happen to her (she should have been home hours before), she just started to slowly tie one shoe because we'd asked her to try and tie her shoe earlier to show us she was still there. Odd stuff, she said she couldn't move or talk and was just hallucinating like hell.

My first few experiences with lsd resulted in my lying on the floor and not talking for 4-5 hours. This was because of the intensity of the trips i had. Perhaps 15mg was too much for her first time, especially since she has no prior psychedelic experience.
The numbness i also cant explain.

If the trip was THAT psychologically prfound, then the numbness was most likely psychosomatic. A lot of people experience numbness in many different areas of their bodies when they are experiencing something very emotionally involving, be it psychedelic or not.

I've had this happen to me on mushrooms at 5 grams; it was my fourth time taking mushrooms. I also remember having this on 4-Acetoxy-DET, I -think-, but I'm not sure if that was the specific substance.. I know that it was a 4-Acetoxy, though I doubt it was 4-Acetoxy-DiPT. Either way, my eyes felt really hot (not painful, however) and it felt like I was paralyzed all over my body, but at no times did this frighten me.. I remember that both of the times this happened, it truly was a remarkably spiritual experience and I felt like I was being guided and taught things, that's why I think that the fear or panic never really comes in or plays a role when this starts happening. To be quite honest, that's the type of trip that I'm looking for. I've tried to make it happen with mushrooms and other tryptamines, but I don't think it's something that's an effect of a cause. I think it happens every once in a blue moon and I think anyone who's experienced it knows that it's an incredibly beautiful trip, almost akin to a four hour DMT trip (if that's imaginable). Peace.

It was just too intense, there was no real reason to speak or moove around, she just needed to pay attention and realize she would be safe. You should have gaven her an easier drug or about 1/3-1/2 of that dose for her first time.

I would think that it was purely a placebo effect.

2c-x drugs all seem to be kind of "energetic" with me,and everyone i have ever tripped with before. the closest thing to what you report was when my buddy took 30mg 2CE (insuffilated) for his second trip- He recovered from the drip just long enough to sit down and say "wow" and "holy shit" a lot. still had mobility.

someone who had never been under the influence of anything (and had a weakness with psychedelics) might have some kind of freakout but if they weren't movig, then i would say it might have been because it just felt so damn good to be like they were

.... i get that way after salvia myself...just that "leave me alone" and really floored feeling.... too much intensity to be absorbed all at once i think...

1st mistake 15 mg to someone who has no experience with triptamines or phenethylamines. You had no idea how sensitive she would be. She could have died 2c-i being an RC.
i'm 200lb male 6'4"
i need about 5 times less of any substance than what MOST people do.
shrooms - 0.7g level 2 1.6g level 4 (b+ strain for example (p. cubensis))
4-aco-det 4-6mg 6 becoming uncomfy.
4-aco-mipt 4-6mg
4-aco-dipt 4mg + 4mg 2 hours later
2-c-c 10mg
2-c-i 3-6mg
i hope you get the picture. It does not metter how big you are and all that BS when it comes to Psychedelics or stimulants! if it's your first time start low and go up from there. when i say low i'm talikg at least 5X less than what the normal dose on erowid or what MOST people need. I have not heard nor did any of my friends of anyone as sensitive as me but i'm sure if there is one there will be more. We dont want people to die, i would if i took 30mg 2-ct-7 maybe :)! or maybe 15mg 2C-I.....
i hope you get my point.

Kales002

I remember giving a freind of mine mushrooms for his first time (liberty caps, as they grow wild here) and he was more fucked than anybody I had ever seen upto that point. During his trip there was a space of 2-3 hours where he physically couldn't talk. He didn't seem too bad apart from this, and he was aware of it and laughing as much as it is possible when you can't use your mouth properaly. A few hours later he was fine.

But he is one guy I know who has always needed a very small dose to get the full effects. My first experience of drugs was a ridiculas amount of mushrooms, before I had even smoked ganga, more cos I dissagreed with smoking, not because I didn't agree with pot.

My ex-girlfriend has also tried mushrooms a couple of times, and first time it was great, just the two of us in amsterdam. Then we did it with a few mates back home and she went on the scariest paranoia trip I have ever seen. Can't really explain it, but IT WAS SCAREY. She now finds it hard to even smoke a spliff a lot of the times without flashbacks to it, and eating it in hashcakes will almost definately bring it on. (Sorry that this last section isn't actually related, you just brought it to mind)

I have a friend that couldn't talk on 2-ci the first 2 times he did it.

He eventually figured out how to talk while tripping after having done it a few times.

Several people I know have taken 2c-i with mushrooms, and went into a vegetative state during the peak. They were pretty much unresponsive, and hallucinating like crazy.

Ive been unable to speak from mushrooms, but not 2c-i. If you took enough of any hallucinogen, you'd probably get to fucked up to talk. I doubt it anything of concern... she is probably just sensitive.

how long does 2ci flash backs last?will it ever go away?

will the 2ci ever completly were off anyone have experinces when it got better from time would love to hear that it did go away

when i took 2c-i regularly for over a month i experienced a tripped out state for about a month after my last time using it.

When i first used 2c-i I defintely noticed effects for the next couple days. Especially when smoking pot, i would have full blown visuals and mind state that was very similar to my 2c-i trips.

Actually 2c-i is the only psychedelic i have experienced flashbacks from. But they dont bother me at all, i actually enjoy them.

HPPD DOESN'T EXIST MAAAAN, IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD. <heh, just kidding of course>

Take a break from the drugs alltogather, thats what it took for my side effects to go away. I stuck to booze and a lil cannabis on the rare occasion for a few months and now use psychedelics sparingly, if at all. Psychedelics have very real potential to fuck you up permanitly.

Yeah, 2C-I can do that quite easily, if we talk about perception. Luckily it's not permanent at all, unless you keep doing psychedelics. Probably less than six months, work with it psychologically and philosophically, and you'll be crystal clear and good as new. Been there :). Be active, thoughful and stay off most drugs and any disturbance, sensory or cognitive, will eventually dissolve as you learn from your predicament.

That's to say your brain is OK, maybe a bit shocked - you just need to give it some rest biochemically and some healthy exercise psychologically. ..Something like that.

okay recently i been doing a ton of 2c-i and in high doses and i am starting to have visual disturbances. things will stick in my vision. i look at my keys, then the door but there is a brief image of the keys in the door. sometimes is a color streak if im coming in from light to dark. but like said, now i realize this happens when i smoke weed! so that's it, frequent use of 2c-i will make smoking weed bring up dormant 2c-i in the system. this is all sounds legit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.