• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread - 4th Instance

Yeah Ive heard of doing that too, but the amount of liquid for snorting is so minute that it may be hard to soak the blotter entirely and leech out everything? I did some tests and .2ml was about the most liquid my nose could handle before it started dripping down the back or trying to run out, which really is very little..

I would wait as well, save your brain for your roll :D

I had heard people talk about it feeling somewhat MDMAish but I honestly cannot beleive how intense the rushes were for me, very strong body high.. I can only imagine taking a real dose.

Its Canada day and I am considering taking it again this evening.. I know I did it on saturday and there will be some tolerance, but I feel comfortable with the duration and I know that I would be down and able to sleep about 6 hours after dosing...

It was a lot of fun and I really want to push it further and see where the visuals can end up.. =D

You'd have to get a LARGE dose going to get any real effects and if you do this more often you'll end up with a mess of a receptor system. Had tolerance issues and itches for over month after my 25c binge.

Yeah I know that playing with tolerance dosing is like playing with fire. I don't have any intentions of binging, unless you consider twice in three days binging, but I get what you're saying.

I honestly feel no ill effects whatsoever, it was extremely clean on my system. Could just be because the dose was really low though.

Was just pointing out where such behavior might lead to, especially once you start treating it like a stimulant. There's a reason why everytime you come with anti-HR questions everyone becomes Darth Vader ;)

And yeah, IME the NBOMes aren't toxic feeling either. Might not feel as benign as LSD, but certainly not bad. Once dosages go higher then vasoconstriction kicks in and I've had leg tremors, but a lot of safer chemicals can be much worse

I did notice vasoconstriction in the sense that the veins on my arms/hands that are usually very visible became almost non existent. Didnt present any problems though such as cold hands or numbness or what have you

And as much as I felt like it was an mdma like stimulation, I didnt have any problems with hot or cold flashes or sweating or tremors anything of the sort. I was actually really surprised at it, I enjoyed it a lot lol.. once I kick up the dosage if the visuals come in as well as Ive read and no real negatives present themselves I may just have a huge winner on my hands because its almost everything I am looking for.

If I had absolutely nothing to do with myself and no life I could see it presenting a problem, just doing it to cure boredom, but fortunately I have shit I have to get done to survive lol :\

Yeah I know that playing with tolerance dosing is like playing with fire. I don't have any intentions of binging, unless you consider twice in three days binging, but I get what you're saying.

I honestly feel no ill effects whatsoever, it was extremely clean on my system. Could just be because the dose was really low though.

It is only causing damage in the terms of other psychedelic trips afterwards. You won't notice any damage but you may notice your trips are less profound, maybe it won't be so bad that you actually notice but still.. best not to abuse your receptors and be at the point where you only get decent visuals from an nbome.

It is only causing damage in the terms of other psychedelic trips afterwards. You won't notice any damage but you may notice your trips are less profound, maybe it won't be so bad that you actually notice but still.. best not to abuse your receptors and be at the point where you only get decent visuals from an nbome.

I realize that there is tolerance and cross tolerance issues with really any psychadelic, and I realize that the NBOMes seem to have a much longer lasting tolerance for whatever reason - but do you have any evidence or any sort of science behind the claim that you can "abuse your receptors and be at the point where you only get decent visuals from an nbome"?

I think we can all agree that it is no good to abuse any drug but you're implying long term and/or permanent changes where you only get decent visuals from an nbome from that point on. Why are nbomes special in this regard that you may end up only being able to get visuals from nbomes?

I dont mean to call you out but I don't quite understand your logic

There are no studies on that, no, but anecdotal data seems to suggest that things can get messy. Check out this thread for example, and there's bound to be more sounds like that in the older B&Ds

I understand that there are no studies, I meant anecdotal evidence. I also understand that the issue of tolerance is very real and seems to be more extended with the nbomes, but the idea that if you do enough nbome you'll end up at a point where only nbomes give you visuals sounds like a load of hooey to me really. I read that thread before and there isnt any talk of this perma tolerance to other drugs from an nbome.

I'm no neuroscientist nor do I really have a true understanding of how receptors are targetted but it just kinda makes no sense to me. I understand that there are theories that since the nbomes (at least 25i) is a full agonist of the 5ht2 receptors it 'desensitizes' (for lack of better word) longer than other compounds that don't act on them completely, in effect I guess diminishing the effects from other compounds that arent full agonists even further. But to me this just sounds like you have to let the tolerance diminish, not that there will be anything permanent. Also given the fact that other receptors play a role in visuals and psychadelia in general, it would seem to me that if anything the opposite would be true: nbome 'abuse' would lead to reduction in nbome visuals/effects, whereas other compounds that target several receptors would still produce their intended effects however still on a diminished scale due to the cross tolerance.

In any case it really doesn't matter, I'm just intrigued as to how he came to that conclusion, what his thought process was behind it.

Okay man. You want a study? I have the best study of all, personal experience. I haven't got nearly as complex visuals since I've abused the class, especially not from regular phenethylamines.

It has nothing to do with receptor downregulation I think... there's something else causing these visual symptoms. Reduced visuals and persisting visuals. It's just slightly shitty.

The reason I don't think it has to do with downregulation is because I've waited more than long enough to reduce all 5-HT tolerance and yet the symptoms persist.
and yes psychedelics desensitize them. It feels like nbomes fry them.

I understand that there are no studies, I meant anecdotal evidence. I also understand that the issue of tolerance is very real and seems to be more extended with the nbomes, but the idea that if you do enough nbome you'll end up at a point where only nbomes give you visuals sounds like a load of hooey to me really. I read that thread before and there isnt any talk of this perma tolerance to other drugs from an nbome.

I'm no neuroscientist nor do I really have a true understanding of how receptors are targetted but it just kinda makes no sense to me. I understand that there are theories that since the nbomes (at least 25i) is a full agonist of the 5ht2 receptors it 'desensitizes' (for lack of better word) longer than other compounds that don't act on them completely, in effect I guess diminishing the effects from other compounds that arent full agonists even further. But to me this just sounds like you have to let the tolerance diminish, not that there will be anything permanent. Also given the fact that other receptors play a role in visuals and psychadelia in general, it would seem to me that if anything the opposite would be true: nbome 'abuse' would lead to reduction in nbome visuals/effects, whereas other compounds that target several receptors would still produce their intended effects however still on a diminished scale due to the cross tolerance.

In any case it really doesn't matter, I'm just intrigued as to how he came to that conclusion, what his thought process was behind it.

To the bold, I'm no neuroscientist either, but that's not how it works for most psychedelics. You need the 5-ht2a action for a real trip.

So Friday night, 6~ days after my 400ug dose I decided to up the ante and I went with an 800ug dose. I won't get into extreme details here, I'm probably going to write a trip report but I wanted to post some of my findings in this thread.

This was the most visually and physically intense psychedelic experience of my life. It was truly amazing. My only gripe was the body load for the first hour, it was really, really intense. 400ug was like MDMA to me but with 800ug I couldnt sit still, I went through waves each lasting maybe a minute or two each of nausea (didnt puke) or severe muscle tension. With 400ug I remarked at one point I felt like I could feel each individual muscle fibre tensing at once - the same thing happened on 800ug, but x10 - I can see why people may have seizures on this stuff. It was like every muscle in my body was firing as I lay on my bed. I could calm myself but the stimulation had me tensing up again.

Anyway I dosed 400ug and then 400ug another 10 mins later, and went to play the guitar, by 20-30 mins in things were starting to move, lots of morphing. I kept going back and forth between my guitar, my computer and my bedroom, I truly couldnt sit still and focus, I tried to with music but what felt like 30 mins was only more like 5.. every time I went into my computer room the effects seemed to intensify, my monitor moved off my desk at one point, the walls around me were shimmering and greens and blues overtaking the natural colours of mostly everything. I saw my first real tracers ever, I was on my bed watching the ceiling swirl around and the walls shimmer in my peripheral when i moved my hand over my face and this big long trail was left.. it was so awesome. Playing guitar was amazing, with the first hour since every muscle inm y body was twitching guitar became hard to play, but after it settled down my focus was there, tehre was no loss of rhythm, I felt and could see the music with my eyes closed, I had a very enjoyable time, not to mention how cool it was watching my hand trail along the frets as I played. At this point I went for a long walk.. my god it was the most beautiful thing ever, the night was cast in brilliant blues and pinks and greens, the tree tops looked illuminated by a deep purplely blue starry sky, it was truely magical. I was smiling and laughing, I felt like I knew something that most people didn't. I encountered several groups of people and wasnt paranoid in the slightest unlike I would be on mushrooms..

Towards the comedown the CEVS got more intense and I saw colours I never knew existed.. some people have called these "digital" but I don't think that does them justice and I feel like that has a negative conotation to it.. no my cevs were highly vivid and organic flowing tendrils of colour, I can't put what I saw into words, but it was absolutely nothing like mushrooms at all, there was no patterning.

A bad neck/throat tension set in near the end, which I think is because I have been getting a bit of a sore throat, but it persisted until I managed to fall asleep some 7 hours later and lasted into half of the next day. it was rather annoying. I was way, way too stimulated, I felt restless and couldnt get comfortable in bed.

So overall this is absolutely my new favourite psychedelic and I don't think I will ever use mushrooms again. However, the come up by insufflating really is a rocket ship ride into outer space at the speed of light, it was intense as fuck.. nothing compared to 400ug. It wasn't anything I couldn't handle, but I couldn't imagine someone new to drugs being able to handle this with the same level of calm.. It also seems that as fast as the intensity of the trip sets in, it also goes away.. I could handle how mangled my world was for that first hour no problem, but after the 2 hour point thigns settled dramatically, by the time I was outside I didnt really notice the same morphing of patterns and drawings and what not, but the colour enhancement itself was stunning.. I may try to lay a paper towel 'blotter' for the next time. I'd like to increase the dose, but damn the come up is truly intense.. I'd also like to extend the peak if I can because like I said it seems to go as quickly as it comes :\

I insufflated God knows how much 2 hours ago. Pretty nice body high, but my heart feels uncomfortable which sketches me out a bit. I flushed the rest down the toilet as I realized it's really just inferior to lsd and I obviously am being too dangerous by not measuring it out correctly. Well, here's hoping to live to see tomorrow lol. Visuals are pretty decent though, so that's a plus. I swear to fuck if my hppd gets worse after this (of course in the hypothetical scenario I live haha) Also, I find this headspace thoroughly unenlightening compared to acid. Tomorrow I will post something if all ends well. If not then assume le worst.

Last edited:
Have been experimenting 25I IV, is there any benifit to other ROA's? Yes I have good understanding of what I'm doing.

Last edited:
I wonder weather nbomes are true psychedelics or weather it depends on ones opinion of what a psychedelic is.. 25i has the visuals but lacks something that im not experienced enough to know what it is, yet am aware of its non-existance

Any of you guys ever get a liver profile done after using this?

I don't drink alcohol and I hadn't used any other drugs in a month. I dropped some 25I on a Saturday night in early 2012. Next week I had the liver profile, and my ALT was too high. They asked if I was an alcoholic.

I came home and hopped on BL and sure enough another user reported the same thing in a B&D thread.

Now there are many things can cause liver damage - OTC meds like Tylenol, for example, so by no means am I saying the 25I was responsible. However I haven't touched an NBOME since and my follow up test was perfectly fine.

This is something we should keep an eye on and just be wary if a trend emerges. 2 people is not enough to worry, but 20 might be.

Hazel, Had you studied the difference between a blotter nasally and bucal? Can you tell us how exactly did you put the blotter in your nose?

what i did was put the blotter against the inside of my nose and held it there for 40 minutes. it worked fine

Sounds like the safest way to consume this compound. Other ROAs can be dangerously inconsistent and with long waiting periods...

Only buccal/sublingual seems to be dangerously inconsistent.

Granted I only have experience dosing twice nasally, you have far more than me, that I do concede.. but the inconsistencies were the reason I chose to go nasal despite all the warnings I had about it being a very intense come up - and they were right, it is intense. I cannot imagine how intense it would be going IV.

Only buccal/sublingual seems to be dangerously inconsistent.

Granted I only have experience dosing twice nasally, you have far more than me, that I do concede.. but the inconsistencies were the reason I chose to go nasal despite all the warnings I had about it being a very intense come up - and they were right, it is intense. I cannot imagine how intense it would be going IV.

You're pretty much right, however I feel the increased intensity from nasal or say IV usage would make it only safer, as you could easily gauge how intense it is going to be compared to your past experiences with these ROAs. Nasal is closer to IVing in this regard than sub/buc so I definitely see responsible nasal and IV usage as the safest ways to do this compound. Plus with these fast-acting methods it would be easy to redose before your tolerance was too high if the effects are lacking.

Then again, no one should do what I'm saying unless you're a professional. I doubt I'll ever inject 25I-NBOME in my life.