• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread - 4th Instance

I agree the the nbome's are more shallow or less moving than tryptamines, but they can be in certain cases. usually they are just eye candy but one time it caused me to realize what the best moment of my life was. so it might be limited to realizations that aren't very otherwordly or spiritually deep but more just about social subjects or your life, thats how ive experienced them

IMO on most occasions all trypt's are more spiritual and deep than PEA's. I've done 25i-nBOME on a number: f occasins, and the last time I did me and my friend took about 2mg accidentally. This led to my first actual bad trip, and my friend OD'd and just barely made it.
This is our fault though, and not the substances. I like nBome as we call it. :)

Edit: Oh, and if you don't want the bodyload, just drink a cup of ginger tea just before dosing. I promise, you'll have zero bodyload :) it seems to work with other 2C's as well.

Last edited:
They are shallow mentally, but try a higher dose for some very unique strong (strongest Ive had) visuals and an extremely happy mood. This was with 25C for me. Do it 3 weeks since your last dose at the least.

What were your doses and ROA for these (strongest) visuals? Also, do you find 2 weeks not enough time for the NBOME tolerance?

IMO on most occasions all trypt's are more spiritual and deep than PEA's. I've done 25i-nBOME on a number: f occasins, and the last time I did me and my friend took about 2mg accidentally. This led to my first actual bad trip, and my friend OD'd and just barely made it.
This is our fault though, and not the substances. I like nBome as we call it. :)

Edit: Oh, and if you don't want the bodyload, just drink a cup of ginger tea just before dosing. I promise, you'll have zero bodyload :) it seems to work with other 2C's as well.

2mg bucally or nasally?

Quick question. No big deal if it is ruined as it was the remainder of my sample only 4mg. at anyrate, I kept this in vodka, in a tiny glass jar. I put the jar in a bag and placed it into the freezer. Long story short, I think the Vodka is now all on the side of the jar ... in liquid droplet form and the tiny remainder of liquid is frozen. It was NOT alot of liquid, and the bottom of the jar probably had too much space...to spread out. about 2ml of liquid was in that Jar when I left in about oh 5 months ago.

Since the Vodka evaps.... but then recondensed ... Now on the sides of the jar.... that would mean my 25I is now frozen in water correct? anyone ever have this? I would think the crystals in the water have destroyed the molecular structure of the 25I but maybe I am wrong...

Quick question. No big deal if it is ruined as it was the remainder of my sample only 4mg. at anyrate, I kept this in vodka, in a tiny glass jar. I put the jar in a bag and placed it into the freezer. Long story short, I think the Vodka is now all on the side of the jar ... in liquid droplet form and the tiny remainder of liquid is frozen. It was NOT alot of liquid, and the bottom of the jar probably had too much space...to spread out. about 2ml of liquid was in that Jar when I left in about oh 5 months ago.

Since the Vodka evaps.... but then recondensed ... Now on the sides of the jar.... that would mean my 25I is now frozen in water correct? anyone ever have this? I would think the crystals in the water have destroyed the molecular structure of the 25I but maybe I am wrong...

No dude I'm pretty certain the 25I is still there maybe I'm wrong.

Well, it is only 4mg like I said. I know that, I also know a tiny bit of my 2ml evaporated already, prior to me capping it and placeing it in the freezer. This possibly aided in the transformation to ice.

I just Vodka doesn't really freeze, at least not in a normal freezer.

Well, it is only 4mg like I said. I know that, I also know a tiny bit of my 2ml evaporated already, prior to me capping it and placeing it in the freezer. This possibly aided in the transformation to ice.

I just Vodka doesn't really freeze, at least not in a normal freezer.

You're right but I don't think that means the 25I was destroyed just probably separated.

I read in some forum about taking magnesium to prevent the jawthing... I find magnesium clorurum in my drugstore... does that work the same?

There are tons of Magnesium supplements out there. They are not all equal, many that are cheep have little to no Bio-availability. In general, organic forms of magnesium such as magnesium citrate, magnesium succinate. are well-absorbed forms.

Go to a GNC, or a Vitamin store, stay away from Magnesium OXIDE - low bioavailability, basicaly cheep stuff with Magnesium legaly in the name but not very good for you. Most people in the US already have a magnesium difficiency, due to the foods you eat. It may help with the Jawclench. I have never suffered from this on 25I, but my wife did have a little bit of it right into the peak her first time

What's the legal status of 25i-nbome in south carolina?

I don't believe it is scheduled, but the government isn't really good at chemistry; they'll use the Federal Analog Act to bust whatever they please. So though its technically legal, I wouldn't doubt that one could be arrested because of it.

lately there's been enough high-media-profile busts/deaths for various NBOMes that IMO its a dangerous one to possess legally at the moment

just don't sell it to anyone or go to the hospital, though, and people on the end-user level should be fine for the time being

He guys, Any of you have that sickness nausea at the beginning of the trip? I always have it when took 25i... just avoided it 2 times: one because it was a very low dose(300ug) i think, and other time that I took the blotter and later made a really long walking up a mountain, and at the end of it smoked a joint, it that moment I realized I was already tripping without suffering side effects (so was the physical activity or the joint that avoid the nausea)

Do you have any tricks? I have read of ginger for 2c nausea, I will try it next time

Hey bros, wanna first just say thanks to everyone who makes this forum work.. awesome information to be had here.

Anyway, I've recently purchased 10mg of 25i-nbome after some research. Having only ever done mushrooms and bunk LSD a few times as a teen (save for one night where I candyflipped and Im pretty sure it was legit then) and it being quite a while since I wanted to branch out and try something new. I had always heard of the 2c family but never was able to get my hands on any through anyone I knew. I wish I had known they were still legal here in canada as RC's up until even a few years ago.. but I digress. Since I have no means of finding LSD anymore ive looked to this. I've had some really really intense mushroom trips before and while my world was turned upside down with total ego loss and so on, I never felt that they were visually what I really was looking for. I am really looking forward to the OEVs and I like the fact that its not supposed to be as heavy mentally as other psychadelics.

Anyway, after much reading I am doing to dilute the 10mg in a 2ml 50/50 mix of distilled water and 40%abv vodka and then use an oral or insulin syringe to nasally administer 750ug's

I know some people have had some effects at 500ugs and that is a reccomended starting point, but I am fairly confident in my ability to handle myself in a mental aspect. From what I've gatehered reading through all the B&D threads on this substance the people who have had problems have massively overdosed in the first place and the majority who took 500-750ugs didn't really feel all that much. Based on that, I know within 15~ mins I should be really feeling the drug with a steady climb to climax at the 1 hour mark.. so if by 30-45mins I am not really feeling like its progressing to the extent that I will manage OEVs, and as long as I am feeling okay, I plan to take an additional 250-500ugs.

By dosing nasally with a solution of the hcl salt a lot of the unknown is taken out of the equation from the buccal administration which has been known to not dose correctly, and/or to take a while to come on, and many people, having redosed at the hour mark or so have found out an hour later that they took way too much and ended up having a bad time.. so by going nasally I should get a pretty good indication of whats going on.

Anyone have any gripes or inputs with this? I will be taking it at home in the evening, a very calm scenario for me, nothing crazy like going outside.. from all my previous trip experience I know what I like as far as environment so Im fairly confident Ill be able to handle whatever mental shit is thrown my way.

Any comments appreciated! thanks!

Hey bros, wanna first just say thanks to everyone who makes this forum work.. awesome information to be had here.

Anyway, I've recently purchased 10mg of 25i-nbome after some research. Having only ever done mushrooms and bunk LSD a few times as a teen (save for one night where I candyflipped and Im pretty sure it was legit then) and it being quite a while since I wanted to branch out and try something new. I had always heard of the 2c family but never was able to get my hands on any through anyone I knew. I wish I had known they were still legal here in canada as RC's up until even a few years ago.. but I digress. Since I have no means of finding LSD anymore ive looked to this. I've had some really really intense mushroom trips before and while my world was turned upside down with total ego loss and so on, I never felt that they were visually what I really was looking for. I am really looking forward to the OEVs and I like the fact that its not supposed to be as heavy mentally as other psychadelics.

Anyway, after much reading I am doing to dilute the 10mg in a 2ml 50/50 mix of distilled water and 40%abv vodka and then use an oral or insulin syringe to nasally administer 750ug's

I know some people have had some effects at 500ugs and that is a reccomended starting point, but I am fairly confident in my ability to handle myself in a mental aspect. From what I've gatehered reading through all the B&D threads on this substance the people who have had problems have massively overdosed in the first place and the majority who took 500-750ugs didn't really feel all that much. Based on that, I know within 15~ mins I should be really feeling the drug with a steady climb to climax at the 1 hour mark.. so if by 30-45mins I am not really feeling like its progressing to the extent that I will manage OEVs, and as long as I am feeling okay, I plan to take an additional 250-500ugs.

By dosing nasally with a solution of the hcl salt a lot of the unknown is taken out of the equation from the buccal administration which has been known to not dose correctly, and/or to take a while to come on, and many people, having redosed at the hour mark or so have found out an hour later that they took way too much and ended up having a bad time.. so by going nasally I should get a pretty good indication of whats going on.

Anyone have any gripes or inputs with this? I will be taking it at home in the evening, a very calm scenario for me, nothing crazy like going outside.. from all my previous trip experience I know what I like as far as environment so Im fairly confident Ill be able to handle whatever mental shit is thrown my way.

Sounds like a plan! Just wanted to let you know that it sounds like you're doing everything right. Also just to let you know, you might not be able to see any signs of visuals at 30-45 min. The real visuals for me took over an hour to start, but however after about 20 minutes after dosing I did get some strange visual disturbance.

The nassal dose and the buccal dose isnt the same, please check about that... a little dose is going to be stronger nasally.

Sounds like a plan! Just wanted to let you know that it sounds like you're doing everything right. Also just to let you know, you might not be able to see any signs of visuals at 30-45 min. The real visuals for me took over an hour to start, but however after about 20 minutes after dosing I did get some strange visual disturbance.

Thanks. I've actually decided in the past few days after reading more (since I still don't have product) that I am just going to start with 500ug and go with that. I will only redose if at the 45~min mark nothing really seems to be happening at all. 500ug seems to be plenty for a lot of people, and I suspect those requiring higher doses are also people who trip fairly often who have a higher 'baseline' tolerance than their true baseline - if that makes any sense. This is of course a hunch and only part of the wide range of doses.

The nassal dose and the buccal dose isnt the same, please check about that... a little dose is going to be stronger nasally.

While yes in general you are right, there are a few things I'd like to point out based on what I have read (the large majority of all the archived B&Ds, trip reports and so on)

In a non-complexed form, nasal is stronger, but the reason for this is the poor bioavailability. However, there are many reports of people taking complexed blotters and having similar come up speeds and effects in comparison to those snorting. I think at this point its fairly safe to say that most all blotters are complexed. Those noticing drastic differences between nasal vs bucal are those using the same 'form' for each method, eg squiting .1ml solution into the nose vs squiring it into the mouth and trying to hold it there.
However even complexed, the buccal administration employs many more variables and unknowns which affect the absorbtion rate.

In any case, even if the nasal dose is stronger, which is easy to believe since snorting vs swallowing/sublingual administration results in stronger/shorter affects for most but not all drugs, I feel that given the two available methods of dosing (leaving plugging or vaping out as those are least desireable for myself and many) that dosing nasally is the best way to ensure a level of control over your actual dose that can be repeated.

thank you for your concern :)

I have nothing to complex but I find uncomplexed blotters work for me but for some test subjects they don't I think it has something to do with gum health possibly.