• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread - 4th Instance

Smoked or Inhaled drugs enter the lungs and are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream through tiny vessels lining the air sacs. Smoke is created when a material is vaporized under heat to form a gas. As the gas spreads into the cooler surrounding air, it condenses into microscopic liquid droplets. These droplets catch the light and appear as visible smoke. Because of the very small size of the droplets, much smaller than dust particles, inhaled smoke continues all the way to the lung air sacs, where it comes into contact with the bloodstream and is quickly absorbed. Blood from the lungs continues to the heart and some of it is pumped directly to the brain.
TIME TO BRAIN: 7-10 seconds

Injecting: This is the most direct way to take a drug, but surprisingly not as fast as smoking. There are several methods of using a needle to inject a drug. It may be injected to a vein, into a muscle, or deep into the skin. If the drug is injected into a vein, the blood first returns to the right side of the heart. It then is pumped to the lungs, returned to the left side of the heart, and then pumped into the brain. The other types of injection spread the drug into other tissues. Blood bathing these tissues will eventually pick up the drug, return it to the heart, lungs, and heart again, and then carry it to the brain.
TIME TO BRAIN: 15-30 seconds if injected to a vein
3-5 minutes if injected into muscle or skin

Snorting: Drugs snorted into the nose are absorbed by blood vessels in the mucous membrans of the nasal passages. Although these blood bessels are very close to the brain, the drug-laden blood first returns to the heart, after which some of it is pumped back to reach the brain.
TIME TO BRIAN: 3-5 minutes

Contact: Some drugs can be absorbed directly through the skin, or mucous membranes in the eyes, mouth, vagina, or anus. Some people may take tiny LSD blotters and drop them into the space behind the lower eyelid, where the drug is rapidly absorbed. Liquid LSD can also be dropped into the eye, but this is seldom done.
TIME TO BRAIN: 3-5 minutes
15-30 minutes for skin and other areas

Injesting: A drug that is eaten, drunk, or taken as a pill first passes down the esophagus to the stomach, where it is mixed with gastic fluids. It then moves on to the small intestine, where it is absorbed into the tiny blood vessels lining the walls. Intestinal blood goes to the liver, where the drug may be filtered out or altered. Blood from the liver then reaches the heart and is pumped to the brain. At any step along the way, the drug may be metabolized or degraded, making this method both the safest but also the slowest and least efficient way to take a drug.
TIME TO BRAIN: 20-30 minutes"

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15983 Written by pharmaphyce -thanx

I have no idea if this information is actually true, but IME vaping and IV'ing 25I this seems to be spot on and not just 25I, it seems correct with ALL substances that I have used both ways. And the other ROA's mentioned seem correct IME.

Last edited:
Even though they're so dangerous, for quite a few people they feel completely side effect free at the desired dose. I'm one of those people. I would consider IMing this stuff but not IVing, although I have vaporized which makes it get to the brain faster than IVing even. Vaporizing this compound is a good way to use it and if spread throughout cannabis it is easy to know how much you're getting.

Personally I've never smoked the stuff, but I don't see how it would reach the brain faster then IV. Though I'm interested in trying it. Do you know this by personal experimentation or from research you've done. If its from research could you please give more information on this subject?

^^ didn't see uour post before I posted. Appreciate the info. And I was under the same general impression ad what you found. I was just curious as to what gave

Smoked or Inhaled drugs enter the lungs and are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream through tiny vessels lining the air sacs. Smoke is created when a material is vaporized under heat to form a gas. As the gas spreads into the cooler surrounding air, it condenses into microscopic liquid droplets. These droplets catch the light and appear as visible smoke. Because of the very small size of the droplets, much smaller than dust particles, inhaled smoke continues all the way to the lung air sacs, where it comes into contact with the bloodstream and is quickly absorbed. Blood from the lungs continues to the heart and some of it is pumped directly to the brain.
TIME TO BRAIN: 7-10 seconds

Injecting: This is the most direct way to take a drug, but surprisingly not as fast as smoking. There are several methods of using a needle to inject a drug. It may be injected to a vein, into a muscle, or deep into the skin. If the drug is injected into a vein, the blood first returns to the right side of the heart. It then is pumped to the lungs, returned to the left side of the heart, and then pumped into the brain. The other types of injection spread the drug into other tissues. Blood bathing these tissues will eventually pick up the drug, return it to the heart, lungs, and heart again, and then carry it to the brain.
TIME TO BRAIN: 15-30 seconds if injected to a vein
3-5 minutes if injected into muscle or skin

Snorting: Drugs snorted into the nose are absorbed by blood vessels in the mucous membrans of the nasal passages. Although these blood bessels are very close to the brain, the drug-laden blood first returns to the heart, after which some of it is pumped back to reach the brain.
TIME TO BRIAN: 3-5 minutes

Contact: Some drugs can be absorbed directly through the skin, or mucous membranes in the eyes, mouth, vagina, or anus. Some people may take tiny LSD blotters and drop them into the space behind the lower eyelid, where the drug is rapidly absorbed. Liquid LSD can also be dropped into the eye, but this is seldom done.
TIME TO BRAIN: 3-5 minutes
15-30 minutes for skin and other areas

Injesting: A drug that is eaten, drunk, or taken as a pill first passes down the esophagus to the stomach, where it is mixed with gastic fluids. It then moves on to the small intestine, where it is absorbed into the tiny blood vessels lining the walls. Intestinal blood goes to the liver, where the drug may be filtered out or altered. Blood from the liver then reaches the heart and is pumped to the brain. At any step along the way, the drug may be metabolized or degraded, making this method both the safest but also the slowest and least efficient way to take a drug.
TIME TO BRAIN: 20-30 minutes"

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15983 Written by pharmaphyce -thanx

I have no idea if this information is actually true, but IME vaping and IV'ing 25I this seems to be spot on and not just 25I, it seems correct with ALL substances that I have used both ways. And the other ROA's mentioned seem correct IME.

Just went over ur post again and realized I misread the smoked/vaporized part. Other than heroin I've never vaporized any of the substances I've injected. Ad by the time I tried smoking heroin I was already a daily IV user so it didn't do much for me. I was always under the impression that IV was the fastest route to an intoxicated bliss, but I guess that's just an assumption I've always made with no real evidence backing it up. Thanks for the info again

Will advise on any abnormalities after my checkup after using this

Azron, please let me know what happens. My blood test was about four days after I used 25I-NBOMe. Mine came from a GB that was tested to be ~90% 25I-NBOME, ~5% 2C-I if I recall correctly. I had complexed it with HPBCD, which was the style at the time.

edit: I should add that I don't have any health problems nor did I feel any lingering damage was done by the 25I. I just wanted to see if this had popped up as a trend among 25I enthusiasts in the last year and a half.

I just recently had the opportunity to try a pure nasal ROA. 400 micrograms or just shy of. I let the alcohol dissolve off just a bit and then snorted it. very little in the way of a burn. it was kinda cool and refreshing, like peppermint. Well.... not that pleasant. anyway

Sublingual always hit me pretty quick as in within 20 minutes after the rinse and spit. This hit me in 5 minutes. Felt slightly altered, simple motor skills were just a bit odd to me. The come up was quick but not overpowering and rather smooth.

This is gonna sound weird to some but it is kinda like psychedelic cocaine. Not that I redosed, although for a moment the urge was there. but I got a similar rush, and body high. I wanted to see where one simple dose would take me. Felt pretty good mentally, it was more visual at 400 mics then it was sublingually and the duration was about 3.5 hours. Nothing too crazy, but I did see some movement. slight texture movement. It was mostly however mental and body euphoria. I am quite accustomed to the body highs on 25I, for me it is an awesome aspect.

Nasal ROA did fast forward my development so to speak. In other words I would up feeling it so to speak in 10 minutes.... this let to a peak so to speak at the 1.5 hour mark.

Where as with sublingual I would be feeling it in roughly 40 to 50 minutes from the time I put the dose under my tounge with a peak at 2.5 to 3 hour mark.

Being mentally prepared was a key, I kinda expected to step into Bugatti Venron, instead I stepped into a really nice BMW 850 CI and jumped to 120 mph. feel me?

WHen one talks about smoking or vaporizing I take it chaseing the dragon ie some tinfoil and a straw ( a method I employed to smoke cocaine ) would be plausible?

Although clearly great precaution would be a necessity.

Just went over ur post again and realized I misread the smoked/vaporized part. Other than heroin I've never vaporized any of the substances I've injected. Ad by the time I tried smoking heroin I was already a daily IV user so it didn't do much for me. I was always under the impression that IV was the fastest route to an intoxicated bliss, but I guess that's just an assumption I've always made with no real evidence backing it up. Thanks for the info again

IV is not the fastest way, but it is surely a lot less wasteful. Waste isn't a big deal with something inexpensive like 25I, but it kind of is with something like heroin. Smoking hits you faster because of the way your lungs work, but IVing will hit you a bit slower but it can hit a lot harder because there can be a lot more at once than what you could inhale. Also yes, I've read something like what that guy posted, I know the time for inhaling is 7 seconds. I've never compared IVing 25I to vaporizing it... I've only vaporized but I know it hits about that fast. There's a general malaise with the act of smoking it off foil, I'd stick to mixing it with weed.

To Infantannihilator: It's all good haha, was there something I was saying that you took issue with? Because I don't mind a friendly discussion about differences on opinion, I know the NBOMEs in particular invoke lots of controversial opinions.

Weedazoid: Smoking it off of foil works very well, probably better than mixed with cannabis. However taste is bad and the whole act of doing it just has a wrong feeling... 25C feels a little bit better used this way even. I suggest just mixing it with cannabis, it's far less gross and has less of an icky malaise.

Post deleted. I'm a fucking douche. I apologize bloodshed344343

8(

just tried the vodka method on 750ugs I've had sitting in my room for a while now thanks to this dude right here

its been like 40 mins and im starting to get those weird sensations, not really sure what to expect at this point

it actually didnt burn nearly as bad as I thought it would

jesus christ it took me like 10 minutes just to finish this post

i gotta go walk around, watch some tv, vaporize

not necessarily in that order

just tried the vodka method on 750ugs I've had sitting in my room for a while now thanks to this dude right here

its been like 40 mins and im starting to get those weird sensations, not really sure what to expect at this point

it actually didnt burn nearly as bad as I thought it would

jesus christ it took me like 10 minutes just to finish this post

i gotta go walk around, watch some tv, vaporize

not necessarily in that order

hmm if you snorted it and it was enough your world should be upside down within 15-20. Maybe you just have a crazy natural tolerance compared to me? when I snorted 800ug I was mangled :eek: When I talked to you before that was only 400ug, it was really stimulating for me. I actually am kinda iffy on taking it again, I want to push the dose a little higher but there was just so much stimulation for me

yeah idk dude theres a lot of different factors that could play into it

blotter might have had less than advertised

might not have let it sit long enough in the liquid (gave it a good half hour though)

might have used too much water to vodka

idk im feeling pretty fucked up though

hmm if you snorted it and it was enough your world should be upside down within 15-20. Maybe you just have a crazy natural tolerance compared to me? when I snorted 800ug I was mangled :eek: When I talked to you before that was only 400ug, it was really stimulating for me. I actually am kinda iffy on taking it again, I want to push the dose a little higher but there was just so much stimulation for me

Don't give advice like this... 1 simple reason my nbome trips take over an hour to kick in, especially the visuals. It's like I'm feeling nothing for awhile and then all of a sudden I realize I'm surrounded by visuals and high as shit. and this was with insufflated

How much ml was your solution? Might have been too much where a reasonable chunk of your dosage got lost by the drip

yeah if done right it hits you hard and fast. But 4 to 500 ug for me was more then manageable, just faster and a bit more intense then sublingual doses at roughly the same amount.

Infant.... I think you may just be a bit more sensitive to 25I then others, including myself. Though I would think 750 ugs would be fairly intense within the 1 20 to 30 minute mark based on what I felt.

I could feel the substance in my system in the first 5 minutes, but it was pleasant to me

Don't give advice like this... 1 simple reason my nbome trips take over an hour to kick in, especially the visuals. It's like I'm feeling nothing for awhile and then all of a sudden I realize I'm surrounded by visuals and high as shit. and this was with insufflated

Seems we're butting heads a lot huh? I didnt truly give any advice really, just relaying what I've come to learn from reading the board and my own personal experience. He said he wasn't really feeling anything by the 40 min mark, and his next post where he said he was feeling pretty fucked up was around an hour and 10 mins. Its hard to tell what he means by pretty fucked up, as even at my low dose with zero visuals I would say I was pretty fucked up. It taking an hour to hit you nasally is more in line with how long it takes to hit people taking this buccally from everything I have gathered. I did point out that maybe he has more of a natural tolerance, which I guess I hoped had implied that these substances affect everyone in a different way. The only way you could consider me to have given bad advice is if you read between the lines and put words in my mouth such as "you should be feeling it harder, go take more" which was not the case at all.

yeah if done right it hits you hard and fast. But 4 to 500 ug for me was more then manageable, just faster and a bit more intense then sublingual doses at roughly the same amount.

Infant.... I think you may just be a bit more sensitive to 25I then others, including myself. Though I would think 750 ugs would be fairly intense within the 1 20 to 30 minute mark based on what I felt.

I could feel the substance in my system in the first 5 minutes, but it was pleasant to me

Yeah, thats what Ive figured. At 400ugs I noticed something within 15 mins, though it did take upwards of an hour for the full effects to build at that dose. I assume it was the same with the larger 800ug I took, but it was harder to tell because within those first 20 mins I was already well into it and so stimulated that it was difficult to keep my mind in one place for long enough to really take notes of what was going on. It did build continue to build but I was already off my chain. I do think perhaps I have a bit more sensitivity than others given the extreme stimulation Ive felt at 800ugs.

Anyway, I did a bit of an experiment today.

Last night I began to get one of my mega-headaches. I'm not sure if its a migraine, or what, but these usually render me writhing around on my bed, I end up puking and I want to kill myself because the pain in my head is that extreme. Its closer to a cluster headache from what I have read, but I don't fit the criteria for that simply because these continue to last for sometimes days on end. Anyway, I writhed around all night. I didn't have any ibuprofen or acetaminophen, nor any of my fancy migraine aborting pills, and I couldn't fathom the walk to the store (25mins).. I forget the brand of the migraine aborting pills Ive used in the past, all Iknow is they cost me $50 a pop - but they've worked. They've worked by vasoconstriction, and after reading a bit I noticed that they are 5ht2a agonists usually. So, having nothing to lose, I decided to take between 50-75ugs of 25i. I say between that amount because I was attempting to split the line on my isulin syringe; they are in 2 unit increments and I attempted to take 1 unit. This actually worked to some degree. The vasoconstriction kicked in and I felt the pressure on my head alleviate a little bit, though it was still there. I had some very faint closed eye patterning, morphing colours. Felt no stimulation and had no such oev or heightening of light/colour in that way. I managed to get comfortable at last and I think being able to focus on the close eye visuals helped to take the focus off my beating head. I eventually fell asleep and woke up this evening with a diminished headache, though still present. I am at the least able to get up and move around and do things at the moment, even was able to get to the store to get some ibuprofen.

Was interesting to say the least, it didn't help all that much, but it didn't hurt and was an interesting experience. So I guess from that you can say that my base threshold is about 50ug's.

I've never had it hit me hard and fast. I snort the pure powder btw, I don't use a solution, so I don't think I can really do it any more right or get it any harder or faster except IVing.

to infantannihilator: it's fine I just wasn't sure what exactly you meant by the tone of it. It was a bit of an overreaction on my part but I'm telling the truth, it takes over about an hour for any real effects besides a threshold vibe weirdness / cold brain feeling to happen. and like I said, I snort pure powder.

Allow me to elaborate, my first several experiences were successful sublingual applications. Only drawback was the taste, and numbness in my mouth. More the taste BUT using a 1 mg 25I in .5ml Vodka or 2 to 1 ratio it was pretty nice. I also have access to the powder and a proper scale mind you.

Snorting it brought the effects on rapidly. where as sublingual was more like my experiences with LSD MDMA, and even mushroom. where first effects are felt in that 20 to 30 minute zone and one kind of eases into the trip within that first hour.

there is no easing in, If anything the effects are felt rapidly, but the overall experience is pretty smooth. First alerts are within the 5 to 7 minute marker, with effects being fully developed ( for me ) within the first 20 minutes. Into a peak by the hour point, and a normal

1.8ug 25i nbome

Hello Everyone,

My cat was tripping on 1.2ug 25i nbome yesterday from 1.45 - peaking at 3.00 - 4.00 .. all was fine and dandy. This time round didn't have his favourite music around because he ended up getting stuck in his housemate room. Somehow this cat has become a little bit braver on 25i (done it 7 times so far with 2 week breaks in between and can now travel around and talk to people - usually debilitated). my cat is a bit emotional on this chemical. always crying, feeling super good. must some underlying mental illness bt he deals with it.

anyway- this cat go risky. took half a tab (600ug)and shoved it up his lips. feeling cool, he sat around. and he sat up to type out to his friend - 'just put half a tab in, kick in now'

BAM! the most uncomfortable body sensation came over my friend. a combination of fear, adrenaline and the vascoconstriction going up to his head (he could hear those creaky noises of vessels seizing up) and ALL THE VISUALS WENT QUADRUPLE THE INTENSITY!!!!!! all chaos.

25i hits this cat in waves. and during his peaks, he usually gets pretty cold/stiff, and with the extra 600ug, this cat wasn't feeling comfortable. in his discomfort, the cat went to get a sober friend told the friend about it, popped a benzo (good lord did the cat have shaky hands)...

20 minutes of self talk, open eye meditation (thank goodness this cat is a bikram yoga practitioner), deep breathing, and the trip sitter giving a back rub to calm down. the cat gets ready for the next wave of the 25i high to come - BAM! cat closes his eyes,... it is like a salvador dali picture, except multiplied by infinititi. circles and circles of sacred geometry. the cat could even see himself rising up and above these beautiful gorgeous patterns like he was a god of the world.it was thrilling, yet beautiful, and the cat cried for a while because it was so peaceful in this state of beautiful chaos. then the cat opened his eyes.. and just looked at everything. the open eye visuals were ok, but they made the cat anxious.. closing his eyes eyes felt better - but again the visuals were too overwhelming. but the cats body felt like it was on electric.the cat's trip sitter was holding his hand,

this is what my cat told me
"the visuals on 1.8ug were stunning. but the bodyload.. for me, was unbearable.. i dont know if i will do it again. the body load did not feel SAFE AT ALL.
abit scry.. bt towards the end, everything was alright."

my cat binge ate the whole of today.. poor thing... ate everything he doesn't normally eat. cat is usually strictly vegetarian and grain free. but today ate white bread yad yada processed meats, donuts, junk....

what do you guys advise?