• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread - 4th Instance

Took some last night (~800ug nasal), was a beautiful trip - this is such a powerful substance! Had to calm myself down at the beginning because it's quite an overwhelming feeling of anxiety. The stimulation is very strong and lasts for hours, don't plan on sleeping in the following 10+ hours after you dose.

Music appreciation was off the charts and euphoria, and enhanced tactile sensations were very strong. Visuals were highly prominent and beautiful.

I've learned not to push the boundaries in terms of dosage - the intensity ramps up exponentially with dose. Set and setting are very important - it's very overwhelming for the psychedelically naive so watch out. This is one to be respected.

I've had a slightly strange experience with this.

Previous psychedelic experience: LSD 6-7 times in doses between 70ug and 160ug, 2C-B one time at 20mg, MDMA a bunch of time but nothing psychedelic, cannabis occasionally (I have experienced mild color enhancement and some minor CEV on cannabis but obviously nothing even close to LSD)

I have 1.2mg tabs of 25i-NBOMe HCL, and cut one up into small pieces. The first time I tried a dose of ~100ug (+- 50ug assuming the 25i was evenly distributed). I held the blotter against my gums and did not swallow any spit for 15mins. As expected, this was barely threshold, I did notice a slight body buzz and some minor increase in concept recognition (seeing a resemblance to faces in wood grain for example).
The second time I tried ~300ug several weeks later (although I did have an LSD trip 7 days before, but essentially my tolerance was fully down). This time I held the blotter under my tongue with all my saliva for a full 20mins before swallowing. This experience evolved as expected, very mild some "breathing" visuals and a more intense but still quite mild body high. Around 6-7 hours dosing the effects were still very mild but noticeable. At this point, I smoked some weed. I had not smoked for probably around a month so my tolerance is low. Around 10mins after smoking the joint things started kicking off:

I started seeing full blown 3D visuals, mostly words or multi-color geometric structures. I had quite extreme time dilation, and felt like everything was in stop motion, I also felt when walking that I kept being jumped back in time every few seconds (it felt like i was in a recurring loop, always walking forwards but kept being placed back to where I started walking from). It became impossible to act normally and I wasn't really able to talk very coherently despite being mentally quite clear. There were significant audio effects (cars seemed to go past very slowly because of time dilation and the noise of the engines was pitch shifted down into a slow, low drone). At one point the voice of my thoughts became incredibly real, almost like I could really hear it, and I was able to say things in my head in different voices and they sounded extremely life-like. When eating a choc-ice I could hear the crunching very loudly, and also it felt like I was chewing lego blocks or something, it felt like my tongue/teeth etc. were moving very slowly (possibly just the time dilation) and my tongue felt very strange in my mouth (on LSD I've also had a similar but less intense feeling that my tongue is weird in my mouth). Walking back home the perspiration on the road (it was night-time) appeared to me as random words in 3D standing up from the road. I was able to look directly at these 3D visuals and they were not constantly changing like my experiences on LSD. The effects lasted for perhaps 2 hours after smoking the weed before starting to diminish and I was finally able to sleep. This trip was waaay more intense than expected and I was quite anxiety ridden towards the end because I got worried about vasoconstriction (my hands were a little cold and I had a pain in my chest, although this pain is still there for the day afterwards and may just be coincidental since I actually have a recovering shoulder injury for which I am stretching my chest a lot).

I would recommend being cautious with this substance, it looks like a lot of people are jumping in at 1mg+ and I can't even imagine the effects for me if this was combined with cannabis, since on my 300ug dose I smoked the weed after 6-7 hours so should be past the peek but still had such a massive effect. I intend to try 25i again with less than 300ug and no cannabis, but if it looks like the pain in my chest was indeed related to the drug then obviously I will not take it again.

it seems like your tolerance to this subtance is really low... It was good for you staring with a low dose
a friend of mine took 300 hg and he said that he didnt experiment anything

Thanks for the report d8rken.. perhaps I should start with 300ug. I don't want to rush it, but at the same time I don't want to just feel threshold effects and then have to wait two weeks.

I've had a slightly strange experience with this.

Previous psychedelic experience: LSD 6-7 times in doses between 70ug and 160ug, 2C-B one time at 20mg, MDMA a bunch of time but nothing psychedelic, cannabis occasionally (I have experienced mild color enhancement and some minor CEV on cannabis but obviously nothing even close to LSD)

I have 1.2mg tabs of 25i-NBOMe HCL, and cut one up into small pieces. The first time I tried a dose of ~100ug (+- 50ug assuming the 25i was evenly distributed). I held the blotter against my gums and did not swallow any spit for 15mins. As expected, this was barely threshold, I did notice a slight body buzz and some minor increase in concept recognition (seeing a resemblance to faces in wood grain for example).
The second time I tried ~300ug several weeks later (although I did have an LSD trip 7 days before, but essentially my tolerance was fully down). This time I held the blotter under my tongue with all my saliva for a full 20mins before swallowing. This experience evolved as expected, very mild some "breathing" visuals and a more intense but still quite mild body high. Around 6-7 hours dosing the effects were still very mild but noticeable. At this point, I smoked some weed. I had not smoked for probably around a month so my tolerance is low. Around 10mins after smoking the joint things started kicking off:

I started seeing full blown 3D visuals, mostly words or multi-color geometric structures. I had quite extreme time dilation, and felt like everything was in stop motion, I also felt when walking that I kept being jumped back in time every few seconds (it felt like i was in a recurring loop, always walking forwards but kept being placed back to where I started walking from). It became impossible to act normally and I wasn't really able to talk very coherently despite being mentally quite clear. There were significant audio effects (cars seemed to go past very slowly because of time dilation and the noise of the engines was pitch shifted down into a slow, low drone). At one point the voice of my thoughts became incredibly real, almost like I could really hear it, and I was able to say things in my head in different voices and they sounded extremely life-like. When eating a choc-ice I could hear the crunching very loudly, and also it felt like I was chewing lego blocks or something, it felt like my tongue/teeth etc. were moving very slowly (possibly just the time dilation) and my tongue felt very strange in my mouth (on LSD I've also had a similar but less intense feeling that my tongue is weird in my mouth). Walking back home the perspiration on the road (it was night-time) appeared to me as random words in 3D standing up from the road. I was able to look directly at these 3D visuals and they were not constantly changing like my experiences on LSD. The effects lasted for perhaps 2 hours after smoking the weed before starting to diminish and I was finally able to sleep. This trip was waaay more intense than expected and I was quite anxiety ridden towards the end because I got worried about vasoconstriction (my hands were a little cold and I had a pain in my chest, although this pain is still there for the day afterwards and may just be coincidental since I actually have a recovering shoulder injury for which I am stretching my chest a lot).

I would recommend being cautious with this substance, it looks like a lot of people are jumping in at 1mg+ and I can't even imagine the effects for me if this was combined with cannabis, since on my 300ug dose I smoked the weed after 6-7 hours so should be past the peek but still had such a massive effect. I intend to try 25i again with less than 300ug and no cannabis, but if it looks like the pain in my chest was indeed related to the drug then obviously I will not take it again.

The pain in your chest probably was related. The good news is that most phenethylamines do this and it's not a dangerous thing, worrisome as it may be. You may wish to try 25C, for me it is a much less physical, much more visual and psychedelic experience. 25I just feels like insane energy and even ego boost. 25I is a party drug, and 25C feels like MDMA is described except with super-saiyan LSD visuals.

NBOMe-2C chems are primarily visual. That being said, I've probably gotten the strongest visuals and euphoria on them I have felt on any psychedelic. Also, at high doses, they take on a completely different character and can be totally mind-blowing. Especially with any cannabinoids or cannabis involved.

My strongest trip on them has been with 1.2mg of 25C.. i've tried 25B and 25I also. Anyways, I dosed by placing 2 600ug blotters inside of my nose. Within an hour the entire room around me was morphing and waving and the visuals were rapidly increasing in intensity, and that's when I decided to hit the bong (when I look back on it I didn't need it because the 25C on its own was already very intense). I totally lost sense of time, where I was, thought loops etc. accompanied by the most bizarre and vivid hallucinations, including my dog turning into a monster and the lights turning themselves on and off without touching the lightswitches. Luckily I was able to control my anxiety and it ended up being a good trip. There were positive aspects to the trip, very strong euphoria, incredibly intricate patterns and 3D objects covering my entire vision. I did get minor vasoconstriction, it was easily manageable though and I suspect the cannabis alleviated it a bit.

Last edited:
I agree, they most certainly *do* have mindfuck. It's controllable at low levels, or if you're experienced, but at higher dosages it can easily overwhelm, and I've seen some heavy freakouts on it.

This is pretty reminiscent of my own experiences at 1.2/1.3mg, without any weed (I don't smoke). I use liquid measurement dried on a small strip of paper towel for buccal dosing and at this dosage they're consistently a high +3/sometimes +4 with vivid hallucinations and moments of confusion like you describe. For a more recreational and relaxed trip I prefer to do around 0.8 to 1mg. The dosage curve goes up exponentially with this substance (like many other research chemicals) and 200ug increments in dose can definitely take things to the next level. Judging from reports over the past year, a lot of the blotter that's been going around seems to be inconsistently laid and can vary quite a bit in actual dosage, which is why I prefer to make my own.

Hazel, Had you studied the difference between a blotter nasally and bucal? Can you tell us how exactly did you put the blotter in your nose?

It's best to place the blotter in a small amount (enough to submerse them, but not so much that you'll end up losing your dose because of drip) of distilled water and let them sit there for a while. Then squirt that water up your nose with an oral syringe.

It's best to place the blotter in a small amount (enough to submerse them, but not so much that you'll end up losing your dose because of drip) of distilled water and let them sit there for a while. Then squirt that water up your nose with an oral syringe.
Have you ever tried this, because I heard it doesn't work?

Nope, but that's what a couple of users did in the previous threads and it did work out for them. Maybe you need alcohol though (the accounts I read used vodka or grain alcohol, but those are not things you want to put in your nose)

Yeah everyone uses diluted vodka down to 10 or 20% and snorts that. Ideally you're snorting such a minute amount of water, .1-.2ml that its not going to be that bad. I'll let you know this weekend my experience :p

Snorting a tiny amount of liquid is not so bad. But for a first timer I would never recomend this route. Effects come on almost instanteously. Even though the taste is awful I recomend a persons first test of this substance should always be sublingual/buccal. The only time I did it I snorted roughly 500 to 600 mics after I already very comfy in 1 mg trip. I broke it up into 3 tiny droplets, and let the Vodka Evap just a bit. Expect a hot cold tingly sensation. Now it is hard for me to trully guage what the true effects were since I was already tripping, BUT.... it was pretty instantaneous, and the visuals not only intensified with clarity but with movement as well within a few seconds.

Everone is different but the idea of taking something a being full fledged into a trip in minutes seems daunting to me.

Sorry, I havent had time to read whole thread, so sorry If it's already been answered, but will SSRI's (namely LUVOX - Fluvoxamine) affect the effects the of this substance as it does to other psychadelics especially LSD. I get nothing from LSD because of SSRI's.. Thanks

-Azron

Snorting a tiny amount of liquid is not so bad. But for a first timer I would never recomend this route. Effects come on almost instanteously. Even though the taste is awful I recomend a persons first test of this substance should always be sublingual/buccal. The only time I did it I snorted roughly 500 to 600 mics after I already very comfy in 1 mg trip. I broke it up into 3 tiny droplets, and let the Vodka Evap just a bit. Expect a hot cold tingly sensation. Now it is hard for me to trully guage what the true effects were since I was already tripping, BUT.... it was pretty instantaneous, and the visuals not only intensified with clarity but with movement as well within a few seconds.

Everone is different but the idea of taking something a being full fledged into a trip in minutes seems daunting to me.
This is not how it is when you're not already tripping. It does take awhile for it to really get going, for me at least.

To Azron, I would expect the effects to be so much weaker that it wouldn't be worth trying. Wait until you can get that chemical lobotomy out of your brain completely before you use any psychedelics.

infant I have to say man you really inspired me to try my remaining 25I nasally using the vodka method

but I'm supposed to be taking mdma real soon so it will have to wait a bit because I'm not 100% positive it would effect that, but I'm also not trying to take any chances with a RC over legit MDMA

maybe in like two weeks time I will try this

the only thing I'm trying to figure out is how to dose it, because there's 750ugs on each tab and I got two left but 750 seems like a tad high for a new ROA but at the same time I'm not trying to waste my time either

infant I have to say man you really inspired me to try my remaining 25I nasally using the vodka method

but I'm supposed to be taking mdma real soon so it will have to wait a bit because I'm not 100% positive it would effect that, but I'm also not trying to take any chances with a RC over legit MDMA

maybe in like two weeks time I will try this

the only thing I'm trying to figure out is how to dose it, because there's 750ugs on each tab and I got two left but 750 seems like a tad high for a new ROA but at the same time I'm not trying to waste my time either

If you have them in tabs its probably just best to leave as tabs, I had a powder so had to dilute to get the dose right. Seems like a big headache to try to get the substance out of a tab, and you're likely to lose some along the way.

I will say it was pretty intense, but not like 10 mins and you're full blown tripping like some people said, it took upwards of an hour+ to reach the peak effects. Visually I got some mild tracers, faint patterning that was ghostlike, like an overlay and some morphing. CEVs werent extreme but they were there and I understand what people mean by "digital" very bright happy colours, blues, yellows, pink. Mentally I was all there, but for the first two hours I kept getting crazy euphoric rushes where I had to stop for a second and breath. By 3 hours in I was on the way down and now I honestly feel almost as if I took nothing last night at all. At no point did I feel like the trip could go in any negative direction at all, I just felt amazing the whole time. However, I did get some intestinal distress and ended up on the throne for a while and that was the strangest.. indigestion while tripping.. it felt like a bomb went off inside of my intestines.. was not pleasant at all. At no point was vasoconstriction an issue, but my weiner did turn into am overcooked noodle for all intents and purposes so it was definitely present. I was at home the whole time, but I definitely feel like this is something you could take at a concert or show or whatever around a lot of people and have an amazing time.

that was 400ug

going to step to 600ug the next time, maybe more. I know what to expect now at least, I feel like what I got was pretty threshold, but it was still a good time and all in all I am very glad I tried it.

Shimazu: While there is a heck of a lot of serotonin downregulation with the NBOMes (see: tolerance), IME it doesn't really affect the MDMA experience. Maybe you get less MDMA-induced visuals or something, but that's not what you're aiming for with your roll probably.

As for dosage, it seems a bit more potent, but that could easily be improper absorption from sublingual. I guess your only "concern" should be the come-up time, but it's not rough at all just very short. Just takes some getting used to. Anyway, if you're fine with 750ug from sublingual then that's probably the same for nasal too.

I was under the impression leaving the tab in a little bit of vodka and water would release the chemicals into it and I could just drop the small amount of liquid into my nose.

I'll admit I dont know too much about any of the nbomes but I just would rather not mess with my brain anymore than I have to after waiting 2 months already especially since you never know if you could have a bad trip or something and I would rather just wait a bit to keep everything in line mentally