• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

^^ Now just hope that people don't start vending it in novel ways that take the hassle of preparation out of the user's hands. I've read some posts on other forums that are seriously worrying.

25i is even better suited to remain out of the mainstream, methinks, since it's apparently not active sublingually? (I never really got why but I don't know chemistry at all.) These really are great facets of these RCs - they may actually remain "research chemicals" (in a loose sense, of course) instead of being sold to kids on the street.

Is this the best effects wise in comparison to the other NBOME chemicals? I'm not too big into my 2c as I would rather just have some acid so I can avoid the side effects, so I would only really be interested in trying the top of the family.

That seems to be a matter of opinion - I'm going to try 25D as it is thought by some people to have greater emotional depth than 25C does or at least what I found it to have.
25I & D are reputed to be closer to an LSD type experience but I don't really buy that as LSD is LSD, I guess people really mean that you get decent visuals + emotional depth.
25I is highly priced atm thus 25D is an obvious peasants selection

does anyone think mixing this with 6-APB/5-APB would be a good idea or not? I can't see why not really, a 'candyflip' of sorts. Or maybe there's someone who has already tried this combination?

I don't experiment with psychedelic RCs too often as I tend to just prefer acid/mushrooms also. Might opt for 25D instead then, are they all the same with regards to ROA?

You can't eat the stuff if that's what you're getting at. 25D works sublingually - at least I expect it does as it's getting knocked out in blotter form.
I think I'll try the sublingual route as opposed to dropping it up my nose, presumably there will be a slower onset which would be preferable if the effects are anything like I hope them to be.

I'm not sure how I plan to dose yet. Although I plan to get my doses down to as small amount of liquid as possible to make for easier dosing. Anyone able to report on nasal liquid dosing and how they went about it in comparison to sublinguial? I'm not sure how it would stay there without just going oral and inactive unless you got it concentrated to small amounts.

@B9

no, don't. You'll waste your material which is unnecessary since you can just use buccal method -> put blotter on your upper gum (between your lip and cheek to be precise), hold it there for 20 minutes wtihout swallowing your spit.

@SpecialK
Dont't know about sublingual since it is WRONG way to use NBOMes.
From what I've read and heard there is 1.5 multiplier when you want to calculate dose of buccal method (for it to correspond intranasal, that is)

i've been very leery of combining this, or any of the NBOMe's, with anything aside from alcohol and cannabis since it is extremely new in the human experience and there's really nothing known about contraindications. Toward the end of a mostly botched buccal dosing attempt i took some MXE, and that felt more or less like it would normally. What, if anything, have you guys used with 25C-NBOMe?

^Nothing - I take your view that it's better to be safe than sorry - they say fortune favours the brave - which is true but sometimes you get misfortune instead.

indeed & fair enough. I'm thinking other 5-HT2a agonists would likely be pointless, empathogens/entactogens could have potential, but i'd be very worried about some cardiac issues there. Dissociatives may have potential as well, and i'd be a little less worried about contraindications there for various reasons, but i'm still too wary of it to proceed with any self-experimentation at this point.

Hi,
Just thought I'd comment on experiences using 2 different routes of administration (ROAs), vaporising Vs. sub-lingual as I've found them really quite different in the overall effect, pleasantness and unwanted side effects. First let me say my measurements. I measured 5mg 2C-C-NBOMe HCl into 2.5mL of vodka (standard 37% alcohol stuff).

Now it was a little while ago but my memory should be correct... first dosage I used 0.1ml of solution which should be 200µg ± 100µg (approx to factor in accuracy of measurements). I heated the liquid in a glass pipe and inhaled. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to inhale a good deal of the ethanol as it evaporated as it may have been some of the reason for the tightness of breath/asthma. Once the solution dies it vaporised quickly (keep in mind if you use a similar method as it's easy to miss the chemical vapour while waiting for the liquid to boil off).

I was reminded of how well suited the cracky (glass vaporising pipe) is to vaporising wizz & shard (methamphetamine) but not psychedelics as the sudden onset makes the anxiety of most psychedelics I've every vaporised much more pronounced and generally leads the way to a bad experience. The rapid onset of vaping the 2C-C-NBOMe leaves me really quite anxious and uneasy. I feel a number of annoying unpleasant side effects. A real tightness of breath close to a mild panic attack and a mild asthma attack that leaves me puffing on a asthma inhaler without too much benefit. (Again was this from inhaling the ethanol vapour?) As the trip goes on I'm really, fairly anxious, wheezing and experiencing sensitivity or pain in my muscles and teeth (I have no tooth problems). I get the hint of the visuals but nothing emerges except some faint light splitting into mild colours. I feel unpleasant, shivering, sensitivity to lights and some queasiness (although not nausea). I wanted to abort at T+40mins with some benzos as I was just really having enough of the panicky feeling but strangely enough my mind realised therapeutic potential and wrote down important insights till T+1:40 when 10mg diazapam was finally taken. T+2:05 appetite comes back and feel more relaxed. I'll end the experience here for that session.

About 1 week later I decided to try again 2C-C-NBOMe. Since smoking had been far too anxiety provoking and nothing like the fairly relaxed/sedating and visual eye candy of 2C-C I tried a different ROA. I tried this time 600µg ± 240µg (approx to factor in accuracy of measurements). I tried a sub-lingual ROA by squirting the 0.3mL under my tongue and holding for ages. This really sucked as the alcohol was too strong and burned my tongue and mouth I also had a mouth full of liquid as trying the sub-lingual dose a few mL of alcohol solution only leads to more saliva in the mouth. The effects came on without any wheezing/asthma/tightness of chest this time. I came on with much less anxiety although it was still present. Effects seemed a little stronger. Maybe just a little less towards the visual side of things but still nothing like any decent 2C-x. No real visuals. This is no 2C-C (which I've come to admire again over the years). There is none the the relaxed chilled/sedated come up. There is no amazing 3D eye candy visuals or the same great usable short 4-6hr trip. This NBOMe version seems to lack visuals, gain much more anxiety/speediness and be harder to face the real therapeutic/psychedelic potential as a result. This it only from 2 trials and it easily could be that my 2nd trial was fairly week because of the week before trial. Overall I like 2C-C for it's just plain ease of use compared with most psychedelics. It's easy to trip balls and have a full on eye candy experience while still keeping it all together and being able to feel fairly relaxed and handle most things. I like quite a number of 2C-x substances but 2C-C-NBOME seems much more anxiety provoking, less fun, less visuals and a fairly longish duriation considering how weak the visuals/mental aspects are (approx 8-10hrs).

I'm wanting to try oral or sub-lingual again just to test if this is is stronger/ more visual and psychedelic after a good break. Can anyone tell me from their experience if oral (swallowing) will work as opposed to sub-lingual? I really don't want to burn my mouth again trying sub-lingual dosages with 37% ethanol. If someone's tried oral (from their own powder not some unknown strength blotters) and it does nothing then maybe I'll have to sqirt a dose of liquid onto a tiny square of paper and hope It'll evaporate into a tab for better sub-lingual dosage?!?

This is only my 2nd trial but so far I don't see what all the hype is about. This could well be another one of the anxiety provoking tryptamine horde of RC's rather than a 2C-x type substance. Just for the record 2C-E, 2C-C, and 2C-I are some of my favourite psychedelics out of a fairly decent range of RC's and standard psychedelics.

Last edited:
Try plugging it? It's really easy and sounds easier than sublingual or intranasal. Though many report good results by insufflating, I can imagine a lot of problems with it. You need a concentrated solution to avoid drip, which you have but it contains 37% alcohol. By plugging you can dilute it to say 2mL with water, probably more, so it won't burn. And, as long as your bowel is clean you know it's all going to be absorbed.

I'm a fan of oral admin of 2C-x substances as I find the comeup easier to handle and the overall trip once stabalised can be almost relaxing or very chilled, deep or fun. Seeing how this seems to be anxiety provoking at sub visual doses sublingually and really quite anxiety provoking vaporised then yeah insufflated doesn't appeal to me. I want oral/sublingual to alleviate as much anxiety as possible and lead to me smoothest comeup.

As for the plugging ROA. Thanks for the advice and candidness but without any judgement or intended offence I can say that sorry this really isn't an option. My arse is a one way street. If sucking on a cracky, inhaling potent psychedelic, weird tasting chemical compounds isn't a dirty/sketchy enough comeup in itself then I can't imagine it wouldn't spoil the sacred/magical set/setting in my mind coming up on a psychedellic, feeling like I violated myself plugging it up my bum. :( Call me old fashioned but for me there is in some way a magical connection not only to the empathy of being kind to and respecting other people (and nature) on a psychedelic trip but also to my body and spirit. If I feel like I'm dong the opposite on the comeup or intentions entering the trip then the trip seems often pointless or hollowly hedonistic to me.

Sticking a small syringe in your ass isn't disrespecting/violating your body, it'll barely even notice it! Fair enough if you don't want to do it, but it is the easiest way IMO. If you take a few minutes to really think about it, I think you'll find there's actually no reason not to try it.

i've been very leery of combining this, or any of the NBOMe's, with anything aside from alcohol and cannabis since it is extremely new in the human experience and there's really nothing known about contraindications. Toward the end of a mostly botched buccal dosing attempt i took some MXE, and that felt more or less like it would normally. What, if anything, have you guys used with 25C-NBOMe?

I combined it with MXE once -- 200 ug 25C, 30 mg MXE -- had a sort of crazy spiritual-type, highly visual experience which, while awesome, turned out to be mostly impossible to remember (???), but it did break a long depressive spell.

It was a much stronger trip that I had expected (but fun!) given the dose levels and my previous experiences with both compounds. I doubt I'll be trying it again, due to the whole memory thing.

I have also found it goes really nicely with nicotine in the form of an electronic cigarette.

Last edited: