• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

I wouldn't know of a direct contraindication that would suggest a dangerous interaction but considering we don't know the ins and outs of these compounds yet definitely be careful. Might I suggest that if you are used to heavy drinking where there is just one drink after another without paying attention how many you've had already... instead drink with moderation when combining with 25C. Think of a limit before you start, so that you can consider feeling 'drunk' enough, and not have to go for 'wasted'.

For safety reasons also don't start drinking until after the 25C-NBOMe has started working otherwise you have much less control over what's going on. Preferably I wouldn't drink at all on this but it doesn't sound like you want to take that advice.

I wouldn't know of a direct contraindication that would suggest a dangerous interaction but considering we don't know the ins and outs of these compounds yet definitely be careful. Might I suggest that if you are used to heavy drinking where there is just one drink after another without paying attention how many you've had already... instead drink with moderation when combining with 25C. Think of a limit before you start, so that you can consider feeling 'drunk' enough, and not have to go for 'wasted'.

For safety reasons also don't start drinking until after the 25C-NBOMe has started working otherwise you have much less control over what's going on. Preferably I wouldn't drink at all on this but it doesn't sound like you want to take that advice.

After taking ketamine when I was drunk before I knew how badly they mix I really do want to hear that advice, I would much prefer hearing that they have no reaction because everything seems like a good idea at the time when Im drunk, especially since Ive never tried any true psychadelics before, even though Im so ridiculously curious to trip I still have some fear (obviously) (for the record i have been trying to get LSD for ages, closest I got was blank blotter sold as acid) so its came to the point where I have to buy a semi-legal drug... so especially with an RC I want to be super careful.
Im planing to get 350ug blotter so I couldnt even control my dose the way I could if I was using HCl, I dont trust practicing making a solution with such a potent drug...

most psychedelics (LSD, 2C-x) are relatively safe when combined with ONE BEER. Attempt to put a +++ dose of psyches on top of a well-established "drunk" (6-8 drinks) will most definitely put you into a world of hurt. I would advise strongly against "dude, i'm so drunk, let's break out the stash and see how much we can eat!"

Would it be a good idea to put a blotter with 550mcg in a small amount of distilled water?
Since I only felt a bodyload when taking one under my tongue..
Would be great with some instructions for the best extraction method from a blotter.
I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

i made 10ml of a 1mg / 1ml solution (50/50 water/glycerol) with 25C-NBOMe

i dosed my friend and myself with a 1ml insulin syringe, nasal
0,350ml = 350 µg

we layed down and let the solution sit in the nose for 10 mins. (maybe to short?)

when the comup began after 20 mins. ive puked my guts out 2 times

no visuals to speak of the whole "trip"..

it was empathic..had good conversation with my buddy outside in nature
the body feeling was wonderfull....very sensual...light teeth grinding

i dont know when ive began to comedown...it was very gradual

now its t:+ 11h and im still glowing..wonderfull afterglow with weed <3

next time i will plug the same dose

:)

Would it be a good idea to put a blotter with 550mcg in a small amount of distilled water?
Since I only felt a bodyload when taking one under my tongue..
Would be great with some instructions for the best extraction method from a blotter.
I'd really appreciate it, thanks.

What would you do with the water? Using a liquid sublingually is tricky because it is easily swallowed by accident whereas a blotter slowly effuses a compound towards parts of the mouth rich in blood vessels.
But people seem to have been effective snorting small amounts of liquid like 0.3 ml so you could do that.

Personally I have blotters of a number of NBOMe compounds and I think it will be a good idea to soak my dose of blotters in isopropanol, a solvent that evaporates more nicely than water. Then I will use that liquid to add to mannose and let it dry after which the mannose can be snorted. It then serves as a carrier. I have mentioned this way too often in this thread already lol. Now it's time to actually experiment with it. I hope to have an opportunity soon to start with a quite lowish dose of 25C.

Using distilled water (could be tap water, 25C is as potent as LSD but there are no indications that it is as fragile to a little chlorine) to extract your blotter and snorting that is recommended for you I guess. But maybe its not a bad idea to take the used blotter sublingually as well, just to be sure you get everything. :)

Using distilled water (could be tap water, 25C is as potent as LSD but there are no indications that it is as fragile to a little chlorine) to extract your blotter and snorting that is recommended for you I guess. But maybe its not a bad idea to take the used blotter sublingually as well, just to be sure you get everything. :)

Exactly what I were thinking about.
Do you, or anyone else, know about the tolerance?
Since I took a blotter with 550mcg two days ago, but didn't feel anything else then a light bodyload.
Do you think I should wait atleast a week or two before trying again?

Sorry for spamming, but would it work to actually smoke a blotter? Haha.
Cut it into small pieces and smoke it in a bong.
The taste would probably be awful, but would it work?

Does anyone know if the blotters are made with the HCl salt? Are they bitter?

I expect it's difficult to extract them and keep the volume of solution small enough to insufflate. Like solipsis said, it's probably best to extract with a largeish volume of alcohol, evaporate, and redissolve up to the required volume with water or whatever you want to use.

I dunno about smoking them, ideally you'd want to vapourise it. I'm not sure how much would decompose by actually burning the blotter.

Does anyone know if the blotters are made with the HCl salt? Are they bitter?

I expect it's difficult to extract them and keep the volume of solution small enough to insufflate. Like solipsis said, it's probably best to extract with a largeish volume of alcohol, evaporate, and redissolve up to the required volume with water or whatever you want to use.

I dunno about smoking them, ideally you'd want to vapourise it. I'm not sure how much would decompose by actually burning the blotter.

Yeah, didn't think of smoking it in a vapouriser.
I might give it a shot someday.

EDIT: My blotters has a bitter chemical taste FYI, it was kind of hard to loose it.
I had the same taste when I were smoking cigarettes and drinking water for like 30-45 min after I took the blotter.

Sounds like the salt then, the pure chemical tastes similar to 2C's but feels much more 'greasy' and sticks to your mouth.

i forgot to say:

my vanilla, crystal powder chunks of 25C-NBOMe hcl, are very static charged.
it came in 3 ziplocs of different sizes.

i had to try and try befor i managed to get something out of the baggy.
the powder would "fly" away from the spatula to the sides of the ziploc..
and a little bit of it in the air 8o

very dangerous with such a potent compound.
i had my skiing glasses on + a surging mask and gloves.
after the weighing process i cleanend the whole place and changed the air in the room befor i let someone in.

did anyone know how i can discharge it?

with a magnet perhaps?

i made 10ml of a 1mg / 1ml solution (50/50 water/glycerol) with 25C-NBOMe

i dosed my friend and myself with a 1ml insulin syringe, nasal
0,350ml = 350 µg

we layed down and let the solution sit in the nose for 10 mins. (maybe to short?)

when the comup began after 20 mins. ive puked my guts out 2 times

no visuals to speak of the whole "trip"..

it was empathic..had good conversation with my buddy outside in nature
the body feeling was wonderfull....very sensual...light teeth grinding

i dont know when ive began to comedown...it was very gradual

now its t:+ 11h and im still glowing..wonderfull afterglow with weed <3

next time i will plug the same dose

:)

Ten minutes in the nose seems like a long time to me. For me the liquid spread into my nasal cavity and then I had to swallow mucous after a few minutes.

I tried .33mg with MXE and was just touching on open eye visuals and pretty good CEVs. I guess the MXE helps intensify it a bit.

Ten minutes in the nose seems like a long time to me. For me the liquid spread into my nasal cavity and then I had to swallow mucous after a few minutes.

ok, thanks.
then this was not the problem...hmm i think we just need a bit more :)

we tryed to held our head in an ankle wich nothing would sip down the throat.
and we pressed the nose sides togehter with our fingers a few times to spread the fluid.

ive made the solution blueish, with a drop of food color.
after +/- 10mins. we both blowed our clogged nose and blue color slime came out
the nose was clogged the whole duration of the experience

perhaps the problem was the glycerol-- causing the flow of water to be FROM your blood TO your hairy nose cavity, instead of the other way around. you want the flow of water to be FROM the drug solution INTO your nose! so keep it to plain distilled water next time without the glycerol and you'll probably be fine.

Since this is my first post on bluelight I'd first like to say how much I love this community and how happy I am to be a part of it now after reading for so long!

I made some very interesting trials with 25C HCl-salt in a 1.5mg/ml solution with < 1% Polysorbat (Tween) 80 and destilled water as mentioned by others earlier in this thread. The solution was administered via nasal spray.
With this method every ingestion was successful. Threshold dose was below 100µg.
400µg peaked after 1,5h and gave a mild ++ (Shulgin scale) with some remarkable visuals at the 3h point.
550µg gave a quite profound experience (low +++) showing a rapid come-up within 30 minutes and lasting around 6 - 7 hours.
All trails were attended with slight energy tremor and followed by a general uplift in mood that lasted a few days after the trip. Noticeable but little production of mucus during the come-up. Very friendly on the mind. In comparison with LSD I think there should be lesser problems with anxiety on 25C. No hangover to speak of. Sleep was not needed but could be achieved easily after the come-down.

Even if most of this information is given before in the thread I hope it will help at least the lazy ones that don't want to read through it all ;)

Finally, is there any serious information about cross-tolerance issues for example with LSD? I read Erny speculating about this but are there any further experiences? And can anyone tell me the use of glycerol some are using?

I hope you were able to follow my words as english is not my mother tongue. :)

Last edited:
thank you greenmeanies

next time without glycerol
i wish i had researched it more before i made the solution :\
i put it in to make the fluid more viscous.. i tought it would prevent from dripping

maybe it works with a bit higher dosage and/or plugged...we will see :)

Tried to look through the thread but didn't find exactly what i was looking for because it's that huge already ... kk, am also a dosser ;)

Is there some kind of a tutorial or an instructional post regarding 25c/d-nbome hcl bringing into solution? A link or the like would help a lot :)

Or is it that easy so that i can put let's say 20mg of the compound in 10 or 15ml of 40% booze to get a solution?

If this will work ... is there anything speaking against mixing 0.3ml (in case of a 20mg/15ml solution) with additional - let's say - 1.2ml of water for a rectal administration of ~400µg 25c/d-nbome?

Yeah it's that easy, except some people seem to have the freebase (I can't imagine why some of them are sold like this) which will not dissolve in water/dilute alcohol. So if it doesn't dissolve you need to acidify the solution (acetic acid, distilled vinegar apparently works.)

You can plug 0.3 mL, there's no need to dilute it further. Except maybe to avoid burning from the alcohol, I've only ever plugged plain water solutions so I can't comment on that. And I think 20% alcohol is more than enough to prevent bacterial growth, so you can dilute the booze by half before using it.

Thanks a lot :bow:

... yeah, only thought of dilute the 0.3ml of 40% booze because of invasive and unpleasant effects in the rectum.

Reducing the aclohol concentration of the solution to 20% is a good advice and soothes this problem anyway ... thanks again :)