• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

1. dissolve in water and insufflate (up the nose)
2. smoke it
3. shove it up your butt

Sorry i'm relatively new here and this question has probably been asked numerous times, so sorry if i'm pestering anyone, but some feed back would be much appreciated. I have exactly 6mg of 25c, what would be the best method to measure and dose. I have a 3ml syringe whats my best bet here?
(Again sorry if i'm placing this in the wrong section of BL)

Liquid insufflation is my personal favorite. 2 mg/mL is a reasonable solution strength, so that'd be two drops (assuming you've got something 20 drops / mL) for 200 ug, five drops for 500 ug, etc.

So Could I just put the 6mg in 6ml of water and dose .5ml for 500ug? Sorry if i didn't follow you completely.

Yeah, but I think 0.5 mL might be pushing the limits of what you can snort without it dripping into your throat. You should make it more concentrated if you want to insufflate it, but then it will be hard to measure accurately with a 3mL syringe.

Yeah all i got is the 3 ml syringe and it can get a bit riskier the more concentrated the solution is, so i guess i'll start low with something a little under .5 ml. Is 300-400 ug intranasally a good starting point?

Ahh see what you mean i tried insufflating .3ml and it went straight to the back of my throat. Damn i really want to use some, but im hesitant as to what approach i should take to administer such a small dose.

Haha, yes indeed. I'll let ya know how that goes and thanks for the advice my friend. One quick question, is the dose requirement about the same for insuf vs plug?

I think it's similar yeah, but I wouldn't start with more than 200-250ug. That should be just above threshold, but I wouldn't go diving in with high doses of the stuff at first, take it easy. Quite a few people have tried it now, but it's still pretty uncharted territory, so take care. <3

Most definitely will do and if im not feeling much at about the hour mark would it be acceptable to throw some methylone into the mix?

No, it would be kinda stupid. Wait it out, if it's not enough try a bit more next time.

Ok didn't know wether or not this combo was covered, but i will surely take your advice and just wait till next time. Again thank you for the help, you can never be to careful especially in these territories. Peace.

Sorry but to be absolutely positive i have a solution of 6mg dissolved in 6ml of water, so if i want 250 ug would that be .25 ml correct?

It's still a pretty new drug, and not much is known about it, I think it's probably a bad idea to mix it with anything other than maybe weed. Especially when you've never taken it before. If you want to do a combo like that stick to something more well known, like acid/shrooms and MDMA.

Yeah if you had 6 mg and you dissolved it in 6 mL of water you'd have a 1 mg/mL solution, and a quarter of a mg would be a quarter of a mL.

Last edited:
It's still a pretty new drug, and not much is known about it, I think it's probably a bad idea to mix it with anything other than maybe weed. Especially when you've never taken it before. If you want to do a combo like that stick to something more well known, like acid/shrooms and MDMA.

Yeah if you had 6 mg and you dissolved it in 6 mL of water you'd have a 6 mg/mL solution, and a quarter of a mg would be a quarter of a mL.

Maybe I'm just retarded but 6mg into 6mL would be a 1mg/mL solution wouldn't it?

Maybe I'm just retarded but 6mg into 6mL would be a 1mg/mL solution wouldn't it?

Yes, and the difficulty in dosing this sol'n is why I had recommended something more concentrated.

What vessels are everybody using to make their solutions? I've been dying to try this stuff since I've had it sitting around, but I don't have any lab stuff like glassware. I have a stack of syringes for the measuring, but I don't know about the actual making the solution bit. Can anyone give me any recommendations as to what they are using, and the procedure they use so I don't make a hack job of it.