• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy HBWR/MGS/LSA Thread (Archive start - 4-14-2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hawain baby woodroos seeds

i have 5 of them,
can i just chew them up in my mouth for about 5 minutes then swallow,
willl this produce a decent trip or would it be worth waiting for another day to do an extraction

Actually, unless your seeds are very weak...five seeds should produce full effects. Potency varies greatly, but better to dose on the side of caution. The nausea won't be very much with five...I'd just chew them. Extractions don't extract all of the alkaloids....the effects are usually not as potent as with eating the seed.

Madhatter4 said:
Unless they are VERY potent, 5 seeds wont do very much..... follow this link for all of your hawiian baby woodrose questions http://www.erowid.org/plants/hbw/hbw.shtml

take some travel sickness tablets, they work the best to stop the nausea

For me, smoking pot seemed to aid in the nausea. I had a good time on morning glories, and I was also incredibly stoned and I don't normally smoke weed. I smiled excessively and became the music. It was kind of like DXM in that I was glued to the couch, with closed-eye visuals but it was a lot lighter and almost angelic? Perhaps it was the music.

My only real MGS experience was with 225-250 seeds. I experienced a light trip with faint crawling visuals and mental stimulation, but only at a +2. However, the second half of the trip I was overcome with beautiful euphoria which I will never forget. I had nausea for the first couple of hours, but after that, everything was good. Great, really. I stayed up until 5am just basking in waves of dreamy euphoria, and the whole next day I felt like I had been reborn into one of the most pure and blissful states of mind I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing.

Ive tried lsa twice. Both in morning glories, i ate around 120 seeds both times. Just gave me a really really baked feeling. I think i need to indulge in some hbwr =)

I take Zoloft daily (100 mg in the morning), and I have done MG seeds several times before with success, usually with dosages between 9 and 20 grams

Ehh.. isn't there something about HBW seeds containing cynide? You have to scrape off the fuzzy coating.

hawiian woodrose + leg cramp

just had 5 seeds 3hrs(9.30) ago and got really bad leg cramps anyone else had this??????? should i be worried

The seed coating is inert. No species of lysergamide-containing morning glory contains cyanide (or strychnine).

I've had leg cramps from morning glories, and I haven't taken a full dose of HBWR yet. But they produce great trips, very organic and deep. The cramps are inconsequential in my opinion. The nausea can get pretty bad, but even that's worth it.

Anyway, this is covered in many threads and Erowid. No need to worry :)

Xorkoth said:
I've had leg cramps from morning glories...haven't taken a full dose of HBWR yet...But they produce great trips, very organic and deep. The cramps are inconsequential in my opinion.

Which is the they above: the morning glory or baby woodrose? I've had wonderful experience with both, and leg cramps from neither. But did you mean the morning glory were organic/deep or the baby woodrose.

But looking back on both, I like the morning glory best. I've had mind-blowing trips with woodrose, but morning glory seemed the bes one. Just a much bigger hassle to consume. And the water extracts do not remove all alkaloids...and they seem much less psychedelic and more narcotic...maybe LA-111 is the most water-soluble?

No strychnine; but there are people who claim (and it's very plausible) that certain seeds cause worse nausea due to pesticides; as well as claims of them having certain spray to actually do that; similar to the taste/smell agents/indredients that are added to household cleaners and such...

IIRC.

I would be interested to know if they were proven, it wouldn't surprise me if there was an additive to take away nausea.

Apparently it's quite an easy plant to grow though; I was thinking about putting it up a trellis in the back yard... that would avoid ANY additives

I havent had any major sickness from them, but then again; my expereinces haven't been all-that either

Baby woodrose seeds are not going to be generally treated with pesticides or fungicides because the plant will only grow in the tropics (or a greenhouse) and is not sold considered a 'horticultural' plant. Its commercial value stems from the dried, woody fruit...from which the name. THey are used in plant arrangements.

But cultivated strains of I. tricolor are grown world wide as a decorative plant...so some seed companies may add fungicides to the seed to help them along.

THere has been a claim that some seed companies add these ingredients to the seeds to discourage usage...but I've eaten a lot of morning glory...and in the early '90s (when I first started tripping) there were no internet vendors to order 'untreated' seeds from. But over the years...having tried both and having never been poisoned...I don't think too many seed companies intentionally add poison to the seeds to keep people from eating them.

I always got leg cramps on mg seeds and HWBR.... the trips are almost the same for me and the side effects are basically the same too.

All you can do to combat this side effect is stretch your legs throughout the trip! Don't sit still cuz it will hurt like a bitch when you stand up all of a sudden.

thanx for advice!!!Yeah pretty deep trip,no significant visuals compared with lsd,shrooms,but may be cos i only took 5?
Problem i felt was the sick ,fuck was i sick 2 projectiles ,is there a way of avoiding this scenario.?The hbwrs i purchased were from a organic site!so i assume they wouldnt use any pesticides or chemicals on them!
I removed furry coat washed seeds under cold tap in there cases[not fur 1]chewed them up into mulch.drank down with water!
So really looking forward to the rest i got but aint fancying the puke part so need a full proof method to prevent puking!!!thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.