• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep pulling till the crystals stop coming. After the 4th or so I let it go for a week.

:D

I was smoking with a couple other dudes last night and took this fat rip and saw some of the oddest things... The room collapsed into Escher-esque architecture and everything swirled like cotton candy. yum

psychedelicious said:
if the dmt look like an oil, it's either diluted in other oils or just warm and in its liquid phase. toss some epsom salts in a bottle cap in your dish with dmt in it, cover and set in a cool place for an hour or so and everything should harden up into little crystals/solids of some sort

OR, a more effective way of getting the alkaloids to seperate from the plant oils is to throw some warm new solvant on it swirl ita orund and to a freeze/precip on it. another way would be to scrape it all up (the goo) and drop it into a small amount of warm new solvant and allow the solid goo to settle at the bottom and then do a freeze precip on that.

the oil is what colors your extract and in larger quanities causes it not to crystalize.

NOW, I was thinking of maybe using a tampon on the original solvanta fter taking it off the mix. and seeing if it could filter it similer to how it can filter other solutions of small impurities which are not completely soluable.

I dont extract anymore so hopefuly someone will try this and tell me if oils still come out.

I dont extract anymore so hopefuly someone will try this and tell me if oils still come out.

Suuuuure....;) Nah, good for you :) <3

Good for you? Everyone should extract DMT =D

If everyone could smoke just one hit of DMT, maybe the much needed collective shift in consciousness would occur and the world wouldn't be such a fucked up place.

^Maybe- but I doubt it. Too many people are afraid of their brains, and aren't willing to change.

Eh, a little faith would go a long way =D.

Just imagine it, a government whose members had entered DMT space. We would have some interesting policies thats for sure.

Namely to get high and love one another lolz.

%)

Youkai said:
OR, a more effective way of getting the alkaloids to seperate from the plant oils is to throw some warm new solvant on it swirl ita orund and to a freeze/precip on it. another way would be to scrape it all up (the goo) and drop it into a small amount of warm new solvant and allow the solid goo to settle at the bottom and then do a freeze precip on that.

the oil is what colors your extract and in larger quanities causes it not to crystalize.

NOW, I was thinking of maybe using a tampon on the original solvanta fter taking it off the mix. and seeing if it could filter it similer to how it can filter other solutions of small impurities which are not completely soluable.

right, this is how to get the oils out of yr spice, but if you aren't really concerned with purifying yr spice and just want it in solid form (plant oils might not be the healthiest to smoke, but impure DMT is easier to handle than 100% xtals), just let it air out in a cool place. after the naptha has evaporated, I toss the tray with all my oily DMT in a ziplock and refrigerate it for a few minutes, then let it air out. It should harden up nicely. I haven't bothered to purify past the macaroni-colored-crayon material - it looks like yellow drawin' wax - which breaks up easily and smokes very easily. vapor is not harsh in the least while vaporizing the crayola-spice. easy

psychedelicious said:
right, this is how to get the oils out of yr spice, but if you aren't really concerned with purifying yr spice and just want it in solid form (plant oils might not be the healthiest to smoke, but impure DMT is easier to handle than 100% xtals), just let it air out in a cool place. after the naptha has evaporated, I toss the tray with all my oily DMT in a ziplock and refrigerate it for a few minutes, then let it air out. It should harden up nicely. I haven't bothered to purify past the macaroni-colored-crayon material - it looks like yellow drawin' wax - which breaks up easily and smokes very easily. vapor is not harsh in the least while vaporizing the crayola-spice. easy
its true you can smoke the yellow wax and get effects, but ahve you ever used a REAL oil pipe and looked at how much junk actualy burns? Its just my opinion that if you produce something (and yes you are manufacturing/producing something, even though its something REALY special your still producing it) you should put out the purest product possible. Also, purer product is in my experience alot easier to handle then the yellow stuff. But then again I in the most recent times have always cracked it up into bars/pucks which makes it REALY easy to weigh/handle. because see, like 100% pure DMT at room temp even the pily stuff starts to turn into wax, but when they happends the oils free up some what and it becomes even wetter/waxier then 100% pure. and the thing about throwing it n the freezer can be done in the same manner with pure with the same results.

then again, if its just for you and you wont be sharing then I guess realy its up to you. :p I would just like anyone who still extracts to try to clean it up and see for them selves if its worth it.

Good for you? Everyone should extract DMT
Iv extracted enough to have a large supply somewhere and honestly Im not in the possition to be extracting anymore. dont you still want the practice to be open for you do so though ;)

samadhi_smiles said:
yes oh the places you will go on DMT

I've been thinking about these places a lot lately. It's just so unbelievably strange to me how everyone is affected. It's like when you blast off each of us go to our own different world...obvious I know, but still its so incredible. The last time I smoked some it was in a forest. It brought me to a completely different place than I've been before. Instead of the visual happenings that I'm used to the forest was replaced by a different forest. All of the trees were replaced by a completely different trees, the many deciduous were replaced by conifers. The ground became made of a different type of dirt, going from the sandy texture to a dark rich color. I completely forgot where I was.
I don't know, I guess the point of this is that the universe is so incredibly beautiful to allow these opportunities to our consciousness.

adrian89987 said:
I've been thinking about these places a lot lately. It's just so unbelievably strange to me how everyone is affected. It's like when you blast off each of us go to our own different world...obvious I know, but still its so incredible. The last time I smoked some it was in a forest. It brought me to a completely different place than I've been before. Instead of the visual happenings that I'm used to the forest was replaced by a different forest. All of the trees were replaced by a completely different trees, the many deciduous were replaced by conifers. The ground became made of a different type of dirt, going from the sandy texture to a dark rich color. I completely forgot where I was.
I don't know, I guess the point of this is that the universe is so incredibly beautiful to allow these opportunities to our consciousness.
I agree, Iv had visions where its all fractals, other's where is just people (normal looking, non geometrical people) and then others where its like a circus or colors, and its REALY IS LIKE A CIRCUS! not just visual colors morphing but a real circus. Then even other times Iv just ahd weird/unconfortable body sensations and to go even deeper into it Iv had instances where nothing at all happens!

set and setting play a big roll in this but also.. dimethyltryptamine is a perky little molecule with a mind of its own. I strongly believe it gives you what IT chooses to give you regaurdless of how ever hard you try to control it.

So, whats everyones favorite "face" of DMT?

Mine would be that euphoric ancient like geometrical rainbowed theme where you can still see well enough to move around but the world is splattered with geometric shapes transforming into more complex geometry of rainbowed colors. The visuals are kinda like/transparent over everything you know? and you are left with blissful euphoria of contentment. I usualy have a mental set of some sort of tribal rite of passage that has been performed for a millinia. Like Im not the first person to do this but its been done befor, its a standard experience with the chemical. Most fo these have been achived at musical events.

or the second would be the circus, where everything is transformed into a whirl wind of color and its these rainbowed "things" doing stuff just for the sake of having perpose. You feel as if nothing at all has happen, you injested no drug, and somehow you were lucky enough to have a peek at the deeper reality which carries on with or with out you whitnessing it. I also get the mental set that this place, is some how deeper then me, deeper then anything I can experience out of this place. that this place is "it" its the final answer AND question. That this place SOME HOW governs/creates everything without actualy controling it. This face of DMT is surely my absolute favorite but it is kinda rare in comparison with how much Iv smoked. And Iv had it in a few different settings and it seems to come as it chooses. some nights Iv been granted access to this place over and over again, other nights Iv smoked grams never being able to achive it.

Least

the worst would be sometimes I get weird physical sensations without much of other psychedelic effects. like my limbs wont feel like there mine. usualy the right side of my body... like my hand/arm seems REALY distant, almost computer like/bionic? adn its also like a computer glitch, where my knowledge of that limb will just black out for brief moments of time. In retrospect these moments are usualy when Iv smoked it alil to quickly, realy didnt put much thought into it and mostly it was smoking with new comers where I would demonstrate how to properly smoke it but realy didnt want to.

and a second worst (prob THE WORST) is where it doesnt realy give much effects at all besides making your violently purg/vomit and a full body heave. Its done this maybe three times to me, all times I was trying to force something to happen in a very disrespectful way. Almost showing off to my self with what I could create in teh experience. Also it was always time in which I tried to go to that circus.

Iv smoked DMT like others smoke pot. multiple times a day for days on end. I am what you would call a DMThead. I havent smoked them in awhile and plan on keeping it like that. It never loss its magic per say, but it always delievered something different, this is speaking of hundreds of tokes. When you start extracting it can get real easy to start smoking the hell out of it. So be careful on how much you smoke, and also how much you want to see one of its faces compared to how much you NEED to see one of its faces. DMT will give you opertunities to whitness some of universes most beautiful phenomenon but can also show you some of the darker ones.

am I saying dont bidge on DMT and find out for your self? hell NO! I think its in your right to smoke all the DMT you want as long as to do so wouldnt ahrm your self or another life form. Im just posting this last part to say, respect it. Respect it like it was an entity, and respect what it can show you. I hoenstly didnt, and I can only compair my feelings towards DMT as the best partner I could ever have and I REALY fucked them over/took advantage of them. We are still friends but DMT is still kinda hurt that I would do that to her/him/it. I think with time we can get back to that relationship we once had, but now.. its alil less then what we started with. <3 <3

Hey gabbachris, no silly buggers please. Unless I am paid off. :)

^^ SPeaking of that..

After the previous trips where I was brought to a new forest I decided to go out again and take that trips advice and find a new section of forest.
This led to the by far most ass-kicking trip I've had yet, I can't remember a lot of what happened in the beginning. But when I could see again, the trees formed the fractalling patterns filled with different beautiful colors.
Complete complete change from the previous trip.

I can't remember who posted it and I havn't been able to find it. But a little while ago someone posted this photo of some like berry looking thing in the middle of an incredible hole covered shell sort of thing. The trees looked so similar to that it was uncanny.

Last edited:
the body trip of DMT can be a little weird sometimes, I agree youkai -

adrian, it sounds like you are on the right track with it - what do you think you are getting personally from your DMT trips? Personal growth? Chance to marvel at reality? Something else? Just curious...

play fun,
S_S

DMT trips remind me constantly of the beauty of this universe and what a beautiful thing 'experiencing' is. I can honestly say they have multiplied my complete love of the universe (Which I gained through science, meditation, and other psychs) by one hundred.
Also I think it has helped me to understand how my mind works and how different personalities completely change every person's experiences so much.

good phrasing, DMT seems to be a great multiplier of what is there within us

it brings it out of us and to the forefront of our mind I think

anyways, I've enjoyed reading your posts...your spirit seems to be 'right'

peace and happy trails,
S_S

adrian89987 said:
What has DMT given you?

In just the few times I've been smoking it recently, DMT seems to have literally given me my dreams back. Every time the subject of dreams has come up in conversation with friends, I've been the guy who says, "I know, scientifically speaking, that we all dream every night, but I never remember my dreams." That's all changed since I started smoking DMT.

Every day for the last two weeks, upon waking up, I've had vivid recall of the dreams I had that night. I forgot a few of them later in the day, once I was out of the hypnopompic state, but I at least remember that I had remembered them at all, and I'll usually retain a small fragment. I know this could all just be coincidence, but I have to point out that for the last several years I have never remembered my dreams save for the incredibly rare (once or twice a year) exception. The fact that this changed immediately after I started smoking DMT seems like too much to dismiss.

I'm in the process of moving, and so I won't be extracting or smoking for a bit. We'll see if the dream recall fades at all, or if resetting my brain with the Spice has made this a more permanent gift.

I can't overstate how cool this is. As a writer and a musician, it's good to have that extra inspiration back. I've had an idea for a novel for a while now that was stuck because of some plot issues I couldn't work out, and because of a dream I had last week I've completely overcome this and seen how to take the story in a slightly different direction that will make it work. It feels so incredible to have that part of my creative side back. (I'm 25, and my dreams haven't been this vivid since I was in high school)

Status
Not open for further replies.