• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Rebirth (Archived 3-19-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for those great thoughts, youkai!

^^DMT has reminded me that there are a lot of people and places and things which have not been loved enough and I can give my all to it all and make the world a more compassionate and honest and kind place.

I love you all!

Obyron, that's awesome! Now that you mention it, since I started spicing things up, I've remembered way more dreams than usual. One of the dreams involved my parental unit getting pissed at me for some reason, and I woke up that morning dreading talking to my Ma and Pa. Everything was fine, of course, but whoa - I didn't think that it had been a dream, even for one moment...

Perhaps DMT is helping us to accept those other realms as places that hold true import and knowledge... I can certainly remember more of my dreams - are people who never remember their dreams just brushing memories of their dreams away subconsciously as the dreams end?

Last edited:
Perhaps DMT is helping us to accept those other realms as places that hold true import and knowledge...

I think it shows you that those other realms and worlds are inside YOU. The knowledge, wisdom and power of all creation is within everything....The idea of an external world, divided by sleep and wake, and all the grey inbetween becames silly, when existence and reality as we know it have every form utterable and unutterable, and an internal world are meaningless. All is one with DMT. The great old question....how can you tell you are not dreaming now? That the 'dreamworld of sleep' may be the real world? Or that, in truth, these boundaries are really simply words to describe a passage into differing 'realities', and tat there may be no difference at all in reality and unreality.

Nothing is real, except for everything that is.

swilow said:
I think it shows you that those other realms and worlds are inside YOU. The knowledge, wisdom and power of all creation is within everything....The idea of an external world, divided by sleep and wake, and all the grey inbetween becames silly, when existence and reality as we know it have every form utterable and unutterable, and an internal world are meaningless. All is one with DMT. The great old question....how can you tell you are not dreaming now? That the 'dreamworld of sleep' may be the real world? Or that, in truth, these boundaries are really simply words to describe a passage into differing 'realities', and tat there may be no difference at all in reality and unreality.

Nothing is real, except for everything that is.
careful man, though what you say is true dwelling to much into it can lead you to some realy difficult spots. I was at one time so frustrated about those same thoughts, now look at me. Fucked in the head burnt out DMT cultist. :p

the circus, where everything is transformed into a whirl wind of color and its these rainbowed "things" doing stuff just for the sake of having perpose. You feel as if nothing at all has happen, you injested no drug, and somehow you were lucky enough to have a peek at the deeper reality which carries on with or with out you whitnessing it. I also get the mental set that this place, is some how deeper then me, deeper then anything I can experience out of this place. that this place is "it" its the final answer AND question. That this place SOME HOW governs/creates everything without actualy controling it. This face of DMT is surely my absolute favorite but it is kinda rare in comparison with how much Iv smoked. And Iv had it in a few different settings and it seems to come as it chooses. some nights Iv been granted access to this place over and over again, other nights Iv smoked grams never being able to achive it.

I like that Youkai - great description

right on, willow. the other places outside of normal perception just as important as those inside!

Youkai said:
careful man, though what you say is true dwelling to much into it can lead you to some realy difficult spots. I was at one time so frustrated about those same thoughts, now look at me. Fucked in the head burnt out DMT cultist. :p

Actually, the more I think of these things the more light I find....Differnet strokes. Feeling as if the world is a dream, or a dream is the world, is a releif from the crushing burden of conciousness.

I just found out something interesting.

A friend is being drug tested by his parents randomly and often (once a week or so, long story). Thus, he has been trying to find things to do that won't show up on a drug test - I suggested DMT, as everything I read claimed that it was untestable. However, the other day he failed his parent's drug test with a positive for 'plant hallucinogen'... I believe that he smoked it the night before the drug test. I don't know which drug test they used, but they are rich and concerned enough to probably have got the most expensive ones possible - they caught him for LSD a few weeks ago.

I didn't even know they could test for LSD... or that there were tests that would show a positive for "plant hallucinogen". You learn something new every day.

Oldchild, what kind of drug test was used? (urine, blood, follicle, saliva, or some other type?) Any more info you could get from your friend would be awesome, as I don't think many of us knew there were drug tests for DMT, much less that give a positive for "plant hallucinogen".

Weird.

Oldchild said:

A friend is being drug tested by his parents randomly and often (once a week or so, long story). Thus, he has been trying to find things to do that won't show up on a drug test - I suggested DMT, as everything I read claimed that it was untestable. However, the other day he failed his parent's drug test with a positive for 'plant hallucinogen'... I believe that he smoked it the night before the drug test. I don't know which drug test they used, but they are rich and concerned enough to probably have got the most expensive ones possible - they caught him for LSD a few weeks ago.

I thought DMT was out of your system within an hour of smoking it, but present naturally in the brain in the first place.

Oldchild said:

Sounds fishy to me. They probably have him pee in a cup and stuck a piece of a cereal box in it and say “yes plant hallucinogen” “are you going to tell us what kind?” “or are things going to get difficult?“

He got fooled with his own pee.:\

Last edited:
^^ I was thinking that but it does seem a coincidence that this person would be caught for plant hallucinogen when that was what they had done. It's not like most people would guess you had done a plant hallucinogen. Although, I also don't see how a test could come up for a generic "plant hallucinogen" since each plant hallucinogen is a different chemical or group of chemicals.

Do you know more of the story? Perhaps your friend's parents grilled him until he confessed to some extent and then told him it came up positive for what he confessed to? That seems likely considering the details we currently know.

This is a really discombobulating situation... Did the test just look for any tryptamine / tryptamine metabolite? I want to pick up a couple of these home kits and test *them* out, give em some of their own medicine =D

It was a urine test, as far as I know.

I doubt he caved and told them anything - this has been going on for almost a year now of them testing him and catching him for increasingly more obscure things as they buy better and better test kits (and I suppose as I keep giving him more and more obscure psychedelics). His mom warned him around new years that she had a new test that could find both LSD and 'plant hallucinogens' - I was skeptical at first, too, but on Erowid's LSD drug test vault, it says that LSD at least has become a lot easier/cheaper to test for in the last year or two. She caught him after he did acid and she caught him after he did DMT... like Xorkoth said, it is too much of a coincidence that she would 'guess' correctly.

If I were to guess, by 'plant hallucinogen' it probably means either Tryptamine metabolites or -DMT metabolites (though, I dunno how similar the metabolites between like DMT and DPT would be).

I talked to him some more about it...

He caved and told them that it was DMT only after they pressured him about which plant hallucinogen he did.

He has never seen anything to do with the drug test - his mom is very secretive about which one it is, possibly so that he can't find ways around it.

However, this led me to another conclusion that may or may not be influenced by my currently benzedrexified state. His parents may just have hired a really good private investigator that has been watching him and figures out what he is doing, then they make him pee into a cup and ID it correctly - because he also said that Spice Gold comes up on the tests, and I have also heard nothing about that showing up on anything.

Thus, I guess this may have been all a false alarm... or at least, not very conclusive.

The private eye scenario seems way unlikely, though I don't know his family... That's just such an extreme and intrusive way to figure out if your kid is doing drugs.

If it's just an uber home test kit, well, shit, that is crazy sensitive/comprehensive. I just scoured the net, looking for the best at-home kit, and nothing gets close to detecting LSD or DMT, much less spice gold.

Do let us know if you hear anything else - this is very interesting, to say the least!

gabbachris said:
I thought DMT was out of your system within an hour of smoking it, but present naturally in the brain in the first place.

agreed.

If the parents are administering the test, they could say it tested positive just to get the "truth" out of their child. IE. the parents know their son smokes DMT, but it just wont show up on those cheep drug tests that they are running on him every day so they SAY it tested positive for "psychadelic plants" or some bull shit like that and trap the kid into admiting it.

Just a thought.

IMO, I doubt that DMT shows up on the quality of drug test that parents would give to their child, for that matter I dont think that it would show up on a probation drug test.

AND Spice Gold DEF will not show up on a drug test, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with this one. Complete bs.

I get tested for probation and have never failed for spice gold (not DMT spice) even when smoking it right before being tested.

I also never failed for DMT, though i havent smoked any since october. There was a time i went for a drug test a day or two oafter smoking DMT and passed the test.

Maybe his parents are DMT elves and saw him hangin out in hyperspace.

^Most likely. What a weird trip that would be....I think that this cannot be true; you van't ttest for endogenous substances and expect an accurate result. Then again, whilst DMT itself is metabolised rapidly, I dunno about the fate of non-actives; I mean, codeine even with its short half-life will test positive for opiate metabolites days later. But- I don't think anyone really knows completely how we break down all tryptamine componds and excrete them.

Status
Not open for further replies.