Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question...

I am addicted to clonazepam. I generally take 4mg in the morning and 2mg at night before bed. I have tried smoking DMT multiple times at doses of up to 40mg (when my friends who weigh more than me were breaking through on 30mg easily) and have never broken through. I believe this is because of the clonazepam in my system, somehow hindering my trip and preventing me from breaking through.

I've thought about smoking it in the morning before I take my medication. Is this a good idea? I find that I get a lot more into music in the morning (music euphoria) and I think I could probably break through doing it like this.

Another question is, I don't think that being on 4mg clonazepam would COMPLETELY prevent me from breaking through, right? I mean, I still get visual and pretty immersive experiences when I smoke it. I smoke it efficiently out of a machine and it is supposed to be synthetic DMT. If I were to smoke like 60-70mg on 4mg clon, I would probably break through no problem, right?

^60-70mg of the synthetic should be more than enough.

I've seen multiply people on high doses of benzos have breakthrough experiences with decent extract.

I would load 100mg, and just smoke as needed if you are having any trouble8o

If you've been on benzo's for a while, then you will have a decent tolerance to the brain numbing effects. I take 20-25mg valium a day (prescribed for anxiety) snd have no trouble blasting off. It doesn't negate fear or anything though, as I've been on the shit for ages. You could try lowering your first dose of the day and then smoking. Don't cut it out though as you don't wanna chance the withdrawl; that will colour the experience as much as high dose of benzo's would- but in a really bad way.

That said, I find that DMT can prevent me needing benzo's at least for a few hours. YMMV

Im getting some soon. How exactly do you smoke it? Im guessing, get an ice pipe, put in ur stuff, then do you use a jet lighter or normal bic? And do you put something over the hole until its all vapourized and then take your hit?

^A crack/ice pipe would work, or better (for some) is the Machine- instructiojns on page one. Easy enough to make.

You don't want to touch the flame directly to the DMT crsytal. As to taking it all in one hit- probably don't try that initially. It could very well be a lot of nasty tasting smoke. Try about 40-50mgs in three big tokes.

@ flinch - a bic lighter works fine and be careful not to boil the spice.

using the crack pipe for dmt can be tricky in the beginning. i start inhaling as soon as vapour appears and continue lighting and inhaling for as long as possible.

i have found long slow tokes to be the most efficient way with smoking spice. one hit (=one lungful) has given me a breakthrough that way, don't smoke it like you would weed in a bong. a normal lighter is enough and be careful to not burn the spice.

DMT cleaning

I've only done DMT from one batch, and that was pretty mindblowing visually. The powder itself was quite brown in colour and tasted absolutely disgusting; it was like smoking burnt plastic. Is that normal, or had the DMT just not been cleaned thoroughly?

Im starting to think some of teh brownish/red/orange powder might be ammonia washed. you bought it right? Iv seen those deemsters alot, and then teh small scale sale is usualy yellowish/white.

if you want to clean it, dissolve it in solvant and freze precipt it out. you'll see what to do from there. white is clean

I'm pretty sure the taste of burnt plastic is common. Most people report it, so I wouldn't worry bout that

yeah, burnt plastic is correct, theres alot of dmt extractions/cleanings on google though, if you want to look into that

I've only done DMT from one batch, and that was pretty mindblowing visually. The powder itself was quite brown in colour and tasted absolutely disgusting; it was like smoking burnt plastic. Is that normal, or had the DMT just not been cleaned thoroughly?
Even pure DMT tastes pretty bad, just like burnt plastic.
So what you have is definitely DMT, i don't know how pure though.
You could purify it by washing it, or you could just smoke it as is (you won't be able to get rid of the taste, that's just what it tastes like).

I have, however, noticed that it tasted MUCH, MUCH worse before I started using my machine. I was smoking it out of a meth pipe or on foil, and I needed some mouthwash right after to get rid of the taste...I think a lot of it was burning, not vaporizing.

With the machine, it still tastes like DMT, but it isn't nearly as bad as it used to be. I don't gag or need mouthwash or even mind the taste anymore. I believe this is due to a much more efficient smoking method, I think all of it gets vaporized, and not burned.

So when it is vaporized correctly, the taste isn't so bad, IMO.

I love my machine....check it out at the link below, it's somewhere on that page, along with how I made it.
My Homemade Machine, made out of a freebase air pipe turned upside down
If you have questions about how I use it, check out page 9 of that thread. I tried to explain it as well as I could.

After a couple of experiences with it, I've come to love that burning plastic indole taste/smell

^So do you IV or IM DMT Youkeye?

swilow said:
^So do you IV or IM DMT Youkeye?
neither anymore. Iv IVed and IMed it. as Iv commented, DMT doesnt work on me anymore.

my romance with DMT is over it would seem.

someone give me some AMT so I can re-kindle my love for tryptamines!

you should eat 4-HO-MET I heard its gooooood and strong like psilocybin %)

Status
Not open for further replies.