View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread - The Fourth Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Very odd. Heed the message, I guess. :)

Hehe, yah DMT is some pretty mind-blowing shit. In many different facets. I perceive it as an entity in and of itself whenever I do it, which makes me tread with extreme caution. I treat it very respectfully like one would a zen master or something like that. :D

Psychedelic gleam, while your second story seems really far out and alot of people would call bullshit, I truly don't disbelieve you because I've always perceived the stuff as having some weird power that we don't really understand all too well yet. I once "asked" (mental telepathy would be a better way to describe it) a DMT entity what it was; it replied that it was MIND ITSELF. Trippy shit, to say the very least.

Roger&Me said:
Hehe, yah DMT is some pretty mind-blowing shit. In many different facets. I perceive it as an entity in and of itself whenever I do it, which makes me tread with extreme caution. I treat it very respectfully like one would a zen master or something like that. :D

Psychedelic gleam, while your second story seems really far out and alot of people would call bullshit, I truly don't disbelieve you because I've always perceived the stuff as having some weird power that we don't really understand all too well yet. I once "asked" (mental telepathy would be a better way to describe it) a DMT entity what it was; it replied that it was MIND ITSELF. Trippy shit, to say the very least.

I want to call bullshit on my own story.

I have been for years a strict rationalist/materialist, a die hard "anti-theist", etc... so this is about as unsettling as experiences go. I doubt ill ever have a satisfactory explanation for what occured.

^I don't think there's anything "irrational" per se about your experience. The power of the mind and the collective consciousness can make weird things happen. Unexplainable things happen sometimes; a very small, but very real, percentage of people experience fucked-up happenings that seem to defy the laws of conventional reality. My guess is that we could probably explain alot of these if our science was better, but it hasn't advanced to that point.

To tell you the truth, though, I've noticed that when one starts fucking around with alot of powerful psychedelics, it seems they're more prone to strange happenings, and odd synchronicities and such.

The DMT experience is not irrational, it is arational.

The rationalization comes in after the fact (WHAT were those THINGS!?!? They HAD to be aliens, they HAD to be figments of my imagination, I MUST be crazy, I have to be ENLIGHTENED now, etc etc etc).

Your thoughts are like an endless game your mind plays with reality. Sometimes they match up according with how things actually are and sometimes they don't. That seems to be the very nature of thought and cognition in general.

The teacher who trained me in zen buddhism always asked me when I am going to 'turn off my thoughts' (my words) and just be here now. When I finally did it was a really a breakthrough.

Olanzapine + Lowdose N,N-dmt?

Some may remember my post from about 10 months ago. I developed schizophrenia due to massive use of psychedelics. Medication hasn't really helped and also turned me into a zombie.

Basically i want to know if there could be any physical sideeffects from smoking a small amount of dmt while on zyprexa (currently 10 mg).

I'm well aware of the psychological dangers, which is why i will be extremely careful with the dosage.
I don't really want to spend the rest of my life on antipsychotics (whats the point of even being alive as long as you're on this shit), and if i could find an alternative way to cope with my mind, that would be great.

(I got the idea from the yeasutom thread about the schizophreniac who smoked dmt and had his voices disappear)

Oh yeah, my current psychosis was pretty much caused by one single 5-meo-dmt hit taken in the wrong setting/unprepared (while being still unstable from all the previous tripping), so i want to find out if the maker can repair what he makes. ;)

Last edited:
Merged in a question about combining olanzapine with DMT.

I realize that yaesutom reported success with using DMT to treat schizophrenia, but I do NOT at all recommend trying this. Especially considering you feel like your illness was caused by 5-MeO-DMT. I doubt it was the setting that caused you to become schizophrenic.

Please consider what people have to say here before you do something you won't be able to take back. :\

psilocybonaut said:
People who have DMT freebase (the MOST common kind, period), which is not soluble in water and cannot be injected. You can go on ahead and inject solids into your vein/muscle, but I am not one who likes risking death and/or health problems to get high when I could just smoke the shit.

In order to inject it, you would have to do a chemical conversion to convert DMT freebase into a water soluble salt form of DMT, such as DMT acetate, hydrochloride, or fumarate. This involves quite a bit of work. So there's your answer dude. It takes a hell of a lot of work to get it to an injectable form.
treat it like your shooting crack, use some sort of acid to fully disolve the DMT, add alil water and push off.

if anyone ahs any questions on how to bang DMT freebase then just PM me.

but I dont even do that anymore. I havent even sene DMT for over a month.

Youkai said:
treat it like your shooting crack, use some sort of acid to fully disolve the DMT, add alil water and push off.

if anyone ahs any questions on how to bang DMT freebase then just PM me.

but I dont even do that anymore. I havent even sene DMT for over a month.

yeah I would think a tiny bit of muratic acid mixed with water mixed with DMT would make it injectable in a heartbeat (though what do I know), not as complex a procedure as psilocybonaut claimed it was.

so, how much dmt would one suggest for someone who has never done it, but very farmiliar with hallucinigens?

^30-50 mgs will be a strong dose, but if your experienced, immensely pleasant. I would suggest trying about 20mg first time, then move up....always best to feel your way so to speak. Happy zooming...:)

KeisaCheeba said:
so, how much dmt would one suggest for someone who has never done it, but very farmiliar with hallucinigens?

Well, that depends.

What do you want? Flashing colors and an instant mushroom trip? or Aliens?

Note also that smoking it takes practice and the amount of high you get from some particular amount will vary greatly as you come to do it properly.

Stay in the 20and30s if you are looking for color/mushroom space, increase from there for breakthrough space.

The nice thing about smoking DMT is that it doesn't have to be a big deal. Take several trips, get oriented.

After several hundred, I still only barely feel like I have any real handle on DMT space. However, I do love my DMT holodeck!

Love and Light

swilow said:
^If you are trying to infuse tobacco/plant matter use the above method posted by adrian. Melting DMT is pretty similar to burning it, yeah? Though I personally would think a joint is slightly wasteful, but would certainly give you a nice trippy high; I doubt any breaking through would occurr; but hey, at a party gabbling away to invisible people isn't exactly kosher ;)

Close but not quite. There is for me at least, definitely a strong and reliable qualitative difference to the high when you burn it. I don't like it burned and don't recommend it either.

I actually get a particular flavor of vision whenever I burn it too much. Things are just screwy, my machine elves have errors, and other weird stuff happens.

I heartily recommend finding ways to reduce to near 0 the amount of actual burning of your DMT. Mainly it just means that "smoking" it sucks. If you *properly* use a meth or crack pipe you will get better results.

Love and Light

^What I meant was that trying to infuse plant matter by 'melting' the DMT onto it is similar to burning it, which will destroy the drug. The best method for infusing plant material is using a solvent an evaporating it off. I wasn't referring to the act of smoking DMT....

Mycoloteur@gmail said:
Close but not quite. There is for me at least, definitely a strong and reliable qualitative difference to the high when you burn it. I don't like it burned and don't recommend it either.

I actually get a particular flavor of vision whenever I burn it too much. Things are just screwy, my machine elves have errors, and other weird stuff happens.

I heartily recommend finding ways to reduce to near 0 the amount of actual burning of your DMT. Mainly it just means that "smoking" it sucks. If you *properly* use a meth or crack pipe you will get better results.

Love and Light

If you burn the DMT your not gonna get nearly as high of a dose cause it will destroy it

Smoking the infused material isn't necessarily burning the dmt and always makes doing the D more enjoyable for me.

to infuse the DMT into plant material is the same as cracking it out. just put what ever amount of DMT you ahve into a shot glass, put the shot glass into a trey of boiling hot water. the dmt will melt into a oil. this is when you can crack it out by cooling it down and it will make a nice hard crack ike piece of dmt you can then easily cut into individual doses OR when sill in its oil state throw some crushed ment in there, roll it around so it get fully saturated and then allow it to cool down, you can also throw weed into the mix and make soem nice herbal/dmt blends. I havent experimented much with this but Im sure the sky is the limit.

infusing using a solvant will result in still crystalisation on the container. this way I described you can celarly see when enough plant amterial ahs been added.

but to each his/er own.

putting some marijuana + b caapi leaves in the naptha soaked in DMT works VERY well =D

Status
Not open for further replies.