• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy Basic LSD (acid) Questions Thread (First archived 10-31-07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would probably work fine, and sticking the aluminum foil cubes in a ziplock bag in the freezer will reduce degredation of the fun bits even further.

Be advised that sugar cubes in the freezer will store safely for a couple weeks, but not much beyond that.

i doubt it...duration can be variable...but you're looking at up to 12 hours with acid.

so, you may be able to, but i'd recommend giving yourself a little more time.
maybe pick another day?

Last edited:
I can usually sleep ok about 10 hours after fairly large doses. I know others who can't sleep 16 hours after normal doses, so either you should wait till you have the time to spare or just see what happens.

i'd recommend taking a low dose and seeing how well it flows then taking it from there

you can always take more but not less

after 8 hours of taking the acid - will you be able to sleep?

it's not likely

You'll be lucky if you can get to sleep 12 hours after you take it. It stimulates you crazy style, but the thing that makes it hard to sleep is it is impossible to stop thinking. The times I did acid, I usually wound up taking Nyquil or something similar when I wanted to sleep.

Merged 2 new threads into here. If you're looking to help answer questions, read up a good 10 posts or so.

Last edited:
do you think i could keep 4 tabs of acid potent untill august, if i wraped them in tissue then saran then tin foil, put them in a baggie then sealed it down air tight, then put that baggie in a vial, then put it in a freezer

yes you could, it stays good if airtight & in the freezer.

as far as my vial went, i filled it 1/4 with distilled water, shook it like a british nanny, then put it on altoids to measure, 2 on 5, 1 on the rest. it made about 22 "hits." We went out to a beautiful natural springs with waterfalls and the like, and I chewed the dispenser tip, cap and vial on the way therre at around 10:30 in the morning. then i snacked on about 1/3 of the candies throughout the day. I got spun pretty fast, i think from chewing the plastic, but I managed o hit the dose right on the money, quite strong but not total insanity. If I had to estimate, which is hard, i might say it was around 4- 5 hits, approx. I gave some of the altoids to my friends and they said they could detect a trip boost from them. I still have a bunch left, I'll tell you guys if & how they work when I eat them by themselves.

i actually truly meditated for the first time in my life during my experience, i left the group, found a rock facing a waterfall, and cleared away all throught and focused on my breathing and the om. when outside thoughts would penetrate my mind, i would dunk my head under the waterfall to regain focus. it was amazing.

lostandfound - don't use the tissue, just several layers of foil. tissue is porous and could soak up the lsd.

oh yeah, and before you take lsd, its always a good idea, I swear by it, to have landing gear on hand, i.e. valium/xanax. just a little, like a 1/4 barr or 1 valium. lsd has a way of keeping you awake long after the trip has subsided, and landing gear will take care of that 12-16 hour "fuck, i want to sleep but I can't" period. nyquil helps, but benzos will give you relaxing rest allowing you to wake up the next day with plenty of sleep and minimal fuzziness.

I also think benzos "can" be helpful but not always. I've found that if i have benzos on hand I end up taking them too early in my trip. About 6-7 hours after ingestion, and this diminishes the ending of the trip.
Just be aware that after you take the benzo's things will be allot less "trippy" which can be a good thing...

Icculus said:
so i have a couple ends of vials in my freezer. I plan to use the liquor method to utilize their contents, whiskey specifically, and I need to know a few things about it.

1) Should I fill the empty vials full (sweettbreath vials) of whiskey, or just part way? how much?

2) How long does it need to sit in the vial before being distributed?

3) Once the whiskey is in the bottles, should I put them back in the freezer until showtime, or should I leave them out?

4) If I let the whiskey soak in there for a long time, should I till eat the plastic? I plan to eat the dispenser tips and bottle caps anyway, but should I still bother cutting up and eating the bottles?

5) any idea how many strong trips 2 empty vials would produce (i know its a vague and subjective question...2 - 3 hits of this stuff is NUTS though....

6) Should I combine the whiskey from the 2 bottles, or deal with them each seperately?

Thanks!

We can share the women, we can share the wine......:)

You *sure* you taking acid is a good idea, comrade?=D

I don't quite understand your question, but if you're asking about storage, then a purer alcohol is a better medium. (i.e. ethanol).

Eating the plastic they're stored in is foolish and will have minimal effect. Be kind to your stomach.

Maybe read a few dozen trip reports on Erowid before you embark? This is not just about getting Fucked Up.

X

Lsd Problem - sinus headaches

I'm fairly experienced with lsd and since last summer ive been experiencing unpleasent side effects while i trip. I have always had real bad allergies and histamines tend to not help at all. Ive had four batches of acid since this has started and every time i trip on acid i have strange sinus headaches that are pretty intense and irratating. These batches have definally been pure acid and people i trip with have not experienced these effects at all. I know that lsd reacts with the hystamine receptor, which might be causing some of this because i've used mushrooms several times without pain. Does anyone have any idea on how i could rid myself of this? i miss lsd without sinus pain :(

histamines usually would make your sinuses worse, I'm assuming you mean anti-histamines...lol

My guess is it's something psychosomatic, plus if you already have the sinus pressure and allergies when you're tripping you might just percieve it more, and focus on those problems. I'd guess that it's not a physical problem, but a mental one.

Merged these posts in which were posted as a new thread.

Lsd And Lithium DANGEROUS INTERACTION!!

so my friend was just taken to the hospital after having convulsions and a seizure. she was slipping in and out of consciousness in the ambulence and all i know for sure is she had 1-2 hits of lsd and is also taking risperdol.

we are all very concerned for her and i was just wondering if any of you had information of this kind of drug intereaction and what the fuck is going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
They usually give risperdal not "risperdol" to people who OD or are having a bad trip on psychedelics that work on the 5-HT2a receptor (LSD ect..). I was on risperdal, all it made me was fat and unable to trip on the highest of doses of psychedelics.

What she took was probably not LSD at all but probably some Research chemical like Br-DFLY which are usually easy to obtain and dosages low enough to put on a blotter. If it was LSD she probably wouldn't of had any psychedelic effects at all.

Next time buy your acid from a reputable dealer and not some guy on a street corner or club trying to cut some deals.

it was lsd and risperidone. no more speculation of it being some other chemical please, there are no doubts regarding what the blotter contained. it certainly was not obtained at a club, or street corner for fuck's sake. and i am experienced.

i found this on wikipedia:

Risperidone also acts as a 5-HT2A antagonist, and can be used to quickly and effectively block the effects of 5-HT2A agonist drugs such as LSD. However, the use of antipsychotics on people under the influence of LSD is reportedly extremely unpleasant, with some describing it as a "chemical straightjacket.[cite this quote]"

"chemical straightjacket" seems to sum up well what she was going through prior to the emt's showing up. i am optimistic that she will be okay- hopefully this thread can serve as a warning to anyone on risperidone. fuck.

Last edited:
Question about LSD: blotter print/white?

i got another question ive gotten acid a couple times and its just been on white blotter paper is there any difference if it has a design on it or it all depends whos making it and what not?

Last edited by a moderator:
every blotter is different because it's laid differently. However there is no link to white being better than one print being better than another. Only way to tell how strong the doses are is to go ahead and try one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.