• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy Basic LSD (acid) Questions Thread (First archived 10-31-07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed you posted the same question in the bid and dandylsd THREAD so i'll shift this tot here...

fullpana said:
nope, nothing at all. I took 1 molly 2 weeks before this night. I just felt like the party was amazing. maybe it was just the girls dancing w/ me were so hot...

Was it his first time? I've noticed that as I've used LSD more, I get much more from lower doses than I used to.

LSD questions (stamps vs microdots)

Ok, im not experienced at all with LSD.
I tried it for my first time last saturday. First let me start saying i was already rolling hard when i took the acid. The acid i took was a stamp. My bf told me that a stamp is not the real LSD, that real LSD is when u take microdots, or the little pebbles. Can someone tell me the difference?

Ok, so they told me it should take about 45 min to hit..i wasnt even waiting for it because i was already rolling, so i wasnt anxious or anything, but it didnt hit me at all...my bf neither...our friend who gave it to us said he had taken it and he was feeling it (but he wasnt rolling). He told us after like 2 hrs he couldnt believe we werent feeling it, he said he felt like "he wasnt there" . Do u think the strong roll overpowered the LSD and thats why i didnt feel it??

Now, the funny part is, we went to sleep about 3 or 4 hrs after taking the acid. Woke up about 4 hrs later feeling very weird. Like, the roll was all done now and my body was trying to trip or something. I mean, i wasnt seeing shit everywhere, but my body felt very shaky like i was trembling inside. I felt like i was in a tunnel, like i was there but not really there, like i was inside my own bubble. When i was waking up, i had thoughts racing through my mind, like i was super confused and not knowing exactly was going on. I would think something, then think something else then try to remmeber how i got into bed, what the hell was i feeling, whats going on. And i was twiching a lot and i noticed my bf while he was sleeping kept twiching too.
After i talked to my bf, he told me those are "after trip" feelings..but i never really TRIPPED ..so whats the deal here? Stamps are not so strong? Roll overpowered the trip so i only felt the effects after the roll was all gone? What's with the twiching? Oh and still got a headache...very weird and freaky

Well, first LSD can come in blotter(what you called a "stamp"), geltab, liquid, and microdot. All of them can be LSD or something else. Second, you should definitely take a drug on its own before mixing. You probably didn't feel it because you had no idea what to look for and it was a fairly low dose.

MDMA synergizes with LSD... it's doesn't overpower it. It sounds like you got weak LSD, or that you're naturally resistant to it. I find myself quite resistant to LSD... I have yet to take a dose that has really gotten me where I expected I would be. I have often felt the way you describe after a few hours on LSD (strange but not really tripping). You may also gotten something that wasn't LSD at all. Some people are very open to suggestion and will claim to feel effects from something that is either not LSD or not a drug at all (blotter without LSD on it).

Also, real LSD has nothing to do with the form it is in. A microdot is one form that LSD can come in, but it's not the only one. Lots of good LSD comes on blotter (a stamp as you call it). Likewise, some fake LSD is in microdots. Unfortunately, LSD is a popular drug and its dose is so small that it's very easy to fake it, so lots of "acid" going around is going to be bogus. And also, real LSD is pretty light on the body, so sometimes with a lower dose it can be difficult to determine if you're feeling something or not because it's all mental and you've never experienced it before.

This thread has grown past its limit so it has been archived and linked to on the Best of PD page as well as the new incarnation of the thread found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.